求Finalthe dragon aspectChroni...

Final Dragon Chronicle -Guilty Requiem- - To Hea...Final Dragon Chronicle -Guilty Requiem- - To Heart 2 - Kousaka Tamaki - Nendoroid #154 - Pala...ID#46177CategoryClassificationねんどろいど (#154)
, トゥハ?ト2
Character向坂 ?
Company&(Manufacturer)グッドスマイル·カンパニ?
VersionMaterialsABS?脂
DimensionsH=100mm (3.9in)Release date ()Price&10,800 ()JANBuy&Partner shops approved by MFC - ReleasesLimited + Exclusive&&&&10,800
&&&Bundled with Yuzuhara Konomi &
ToHeart 2 Final Dragon Chronicles PSP game.
official site (JP): Pictures&&AquaPlus / Good Smile Company (7 months ago) Do you still have this? Ouff I never saw this. Yep I got them, and I'm lowering the bundle to 50 shipped since they've been gently displayed that whole year. (1 year ago) Selling the bundle without game for 65$ including shipping in the us
Do you still have this?Selling the bundle without game for 65$ including shipping in the usBundle @ Mandarake (no game) 3,500 yen Selling the game~
( ̄^&^ ̄)Bundle @ Mandarake 3,000 yen
Update: Bundle @ Mandarake 3,500 yen I have the same problem too so I pulled them out and put them away it makes her so hard to pose
(5 years ago) I love Tamaki! But, the little hairpieces that are on her shoulders always fall off...4500 yen I love Tamaki! But, the little hairpieces that are on her shoulders always fall off...I just went on mandarake and picked up the two with no game for 6000 yen!! Lucky me!!
CommunityAdded by
()Last edited by ()Average ratingOwned by Ordered byWished bySold byHunted by0 userFavorited byHit(s)16,744Related Items (1)Bundled withArticles (1) - Related Clubs (9)Lists (31)&127&288&191&344&450&
TB v3.0 福

参考资料

随机推荐