记住我的登录状态
还没有游侠账号?
请选择合适的分类:
所属游戏:
孢子游戏最终结局是什么?
提问者:&&qtdi212&&|&&&&悬赏分:10&&|&&浏览次数:&&次
我来帮他解答
您还可以输入999字
这个游戏宇宙时代没有结局。当你走到银心,一个老人告诉你地球的方位,并且说地球是宇宙生命的起源并且给你几十个生命权杖,可以一下把星球提升到T3(殖民的好东西)。。。。然后你找到地球,发现它和我们的一模一样,有种回家的感觉………
其他回答共0条
还没有其他人的回答哦,
欢迎登录提问或回答
游侠网 版权所有下载作业帮***包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
孢子航行距离好不容易和grox接了盟,怎么越到银心我的航行距离就越来越少?那我怎么进去呀?
往恒星密的地方走 到中心后游戏提示引力变强 所以走的短了 或者你去买那个升级组件 可以航行多点 主要是找个进入银河中心的好黑洞
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码问题补充&&
本页链接:
  ~br~~br~Greetings my friend!~br~~br~You h**e tr**eled very far and overcome many obstacles.~br~~br~Along the way you h**e encountered many of your diverse, far-flung siblings--~br~~br~~br~precious few of them will m**e it this far.~br~~br~Your heroic efforts h**e proven you deserving,~br~~br~worthy of advancement to the next level of your existence.~br~~br~~br~The universe you inhabit is but one of many~br~~br~countless worlds, unseen but yet connected.~br~~br~~br~Your creative efforts h**e not gone unnoticed.~br~~br~Indeed they h**e spilled into these other, unseen worlds~br~~br~~br~just as your world has been enriched by them.~br~~br~~br~It is now time for you to join us--~br~~br~~br~Join us! Mwahahahaha!!~br~~br~~br~No, just kidding. It’s not scary.~br~Indeed. The times ahead, they are good.~br~~br~Really, really good.~br~Some of you may ask, who is this mysterious voice who~br~knows so much and possesses such great powers?~br~~br~~br~~br~~br~I’m glad you asked…~br~  ~br~~br~I’m Steve.~br~~br~~br~You are now to be given the power.~br~~br~Yes, that’s right, THE POWER.~br~~br~The power to create and spread life, intelligence and understanding throughout the co**os.~br~~br~~br~~br~Use this power wisely.~br~Use this power so that we may one day become AS ONE…~br~~br~~br~that is… I mean…~br~in a metaphorical sense.~br~~br~~br~Oh… one last thing.~br~~br~We are nearly sold out on the last phase of a wonderful time-share opportunity on one of our larger stars--and a rare planet......余下全文>>
12345liu886 &
很多废话,但是很有趣,
能燃烧的纯水&
只要发消息我看到上QQ,一定会给你发地球的位置图的。 孢子有地球吗?这个描述不能啊. 只能说~那个银河系长的和我们的是一样的` 所以就对比
猜你感兴趣

参考资料

随机推荐