角色扮演的英文英文是什么,急用

有关“小红帽”的英语对话,要求3个角色以上,初中版的,急用!朋友们帮帮忙吧~Thank you !以“小红帽”为题材的英语对话,要求3个角色以上,初中版的,急用!朋友们帮帮忙吧~Thank
??小雨倌??
特地帮你挑了一小段有三个以上角色的片段,中英对照,好好干哦!(如果觉得内容不够可以再问我)场景:外婆家 外婆:(喘着气出场,颤颤悠悠地走到床前,吃力地坐到床边,喘了几口,打几个哈欠,慢吞吞地躺倒在床上.) 大灰狼:(从树后出来,边走边说)I am very hungry now.我现在很饥饿(做找寻的样子)Where is Grandma’ s house?老太婆的家在哪儿呢?(高兴地对观众说)Aha ,it’s here.哈,在这儿(敲门)Bang,Bang,Bang. 棒 棒 棒外婆:Who is it?睡呀 大灰狼:(装出小红帽的声音,一边得意地摇动尾巴,一边说)It’s me.Little Red Riding Hood.是我 小红帽外婆:(边说边起床) Come in,come in.快进来 快进来大灰狼:(得意洋洋地走到床边) Grandma ,I’ll eat you.老太婆,我要吃了你外婆:(惊慌失措地抓紧衣服,瞪着眼睛,边叫迫从床上滚到地上) 灰狼把外婆吞到了肚子里.大灰狼:(得意地拍拍肚子,翘起大拇指)Yummy!I’ll sleep.太好了 我想睡觉了小农帽:(高兴地敲门)Grandma.Grandma. 外婆外婆大灰狼:(装扮成外婆的声音) Who is it?睡呀?小红帽:It’s me.Little Red Riding Hood.是我 小红帽大灰狼:Come in,Come in.进来进来小红帽:(蹦跳着进来,把篮子放在桌子上,走到床前一看,跳回几步)Oh!What are big ears!奥 好大的耳朵呀大灰狼:I can listen to your sweet voice.我能更好的听见你的声音小红帽:Wow!What a big eyes!洼 好大的眼睛呀大灰狼:I can see you pretty face.我能更好的看见你的笑脸小红帽:Oh!What a big hand.洼好大的受呀大灰狼:I can hug you.我能抓住你小红帽:(跪在床前,拉起大灰狼的手,边摸边说)Look!What a big hands?看 手怎么这么大呢?大灰狼:(从床上跳起来说)I can eat you!我要吃了你小红帽:(拼命地跑)Oh!No!No!奥不不不大灰狼:(追到小红帽,做吃状,拍拍肚子说)I like sleeping.我睡觉了猎人:(一边拿着***,一边做寻找状出场)Where’s the wolf?Look!A door.大灰狼在哪儿?看,一个门(推门)The wolf is sleeping.大灰狼在睡觉大灰狼:(发出呼呼的响声) 猎人:(端起***想打,又放下)What a big stomach!好大的肚子 (摸摸大会狼的肚子)Grandma and Little Red Riding Hood are inside .I must be hurry.外婆和小红帽肯定在里面(从桌子上拿起剪刀,举起) (做剪大灰狼的肚子)Cut,cut,cut.卡 卡 卡卡 小红帽和外婆:Thank you. 猎人:Grandma ,give me some needles and thread. Little Riding Hood ,Give me some stones. 外婆拿来针和线 小红帽 给我找些石头外婆:(从桌子上拿来针线) 小红帽:(搬来几个石头)One,two,three.一二三猎人:(把小石头装进大灰狼的衣服里) 大灰狼:(起床,两手托着大肚子)My stomach is so heavy.我的肚子好重呀猎人:You big bad wolf,raise your arms!你这个大坏蛋大灰狼:(边跑边说) Help!Don’t shot me!不要杀我猎人:(开***)Bang,bang!帮 帮大灰狼:(应声倒下) 猎人:The bad wolf is dead. 大灰狼死了小红帽和外婆:Yeah!Thank you.谢谢 小红帽外婆猎人(一起鞠躬):Thank
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
外婆: (喘着气出场,颤颤悠悠地走到床前,吃力地坐到床边,喘了几口,打几个哈欠,慢吞吞地躺倒在床上。) 大灰狼:(从树后出来,边走边说)I am very hungry now. 我现在很饥饿(做找寻的样子)Where is Grandma’ s house? 老太婆的家在哪儿呢?(高兴地对观众说)Aha , it’s here.哈,在这儿(敲门)Bang, Bang, Bang. 棒 ...
扫描下载二维码三篇用英文写的英语电影影评(主要内容、角色、演员的介绍,对它的评价)初一水平100左右 不要太长 有中文
csr很天真206
hello,everyone.(大家好).very glad to be here.(非常高兴能来到这里给大家发言)my name is ###,and i am ** years old.(我的名字是###,今年××岁了)now i am a ___school student.(我现在是一名……学生)my favourite subject is English .and i like sports very much .(我最喜欢的科目是英语,而且我很喜欢运动)English brings lots of fun .and sports makse me happy .(英语带给我很多乐趣,而且运动使我快乐)i like this sentence:“ nothing is impossible.”(我最喜欢的一句话就是:一切皆有可能.)so i always try my best to do everything well,and never give up easily.(所以我每一次总是尽力做好每一件事情,从来都不轻易说放弃)so this is me ,i hope to make friends with you all.(这就是我,我希望和大家都能成为朋友.)thank you for listening!(谢谢大家的聆听!)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码(急)找2个人的角色扮演的英文对话文章,够我们讲15分钟的~
《泰坦尼克号》经典对白 ###You let go?and I’m gonna have to jump in there after you### (On deck.Rose is crying?and runs past Jack?who is lying on a bench?smoking.She climbs over the ship’s railings?and hangs on with her back to the ship?about to jump into the sea.) JACK:Don't do it!ROSE:Stay back!Don't come any closer!JACK:Come on!Just give me your hand and I'll pull you back over.ROSE:No,stay where you are!I mean it!I'll let go!JACK:No,you won't!ROSE:What do you mean,No I won't?Don't presume to tell me what I will and will not do.You don't know me.JACK:Well,you would have done it already.ROSE:You're distracting me.Go away!JACK:I can't.I'm involved now.You let go,and I'm gonna have to jump in there after you.(Jack starts taking off his shoes.) ROSE:Don't be absurd.You'd be killed.JACK:I'm a good swimmer.ROSE:The fall alone would kill you.JACK:I I'm not saying it wouldn't.To tell you the truth,I'm a lot more concerned about that water being so cold.ROSE:How cold?JACK:Freezing.Maybe a couple of degrees over.Have you ever,uh,ever been to Wisconsin?ROSE:What?JACK:Well,they have some of the coldest winters around.I grew up there,near Chippewa Falls.I remember when I was a kid,me and my father,we went ice-fishing out on Lake Wisota.Ice-fishing is,you know,when you...ROSE:I know what ice-fishing is!JACK:Sorry.You just seemed like,you know,kind of an indoor girl.Anyway,I uh,fell through some thin ice,and I'm telling ya,water that cold,like right down there,it hits you like a thousand knives stabbing you all over your body.You can't breathe,you can't think,at least not about anything but the pain.Which is why I'm not looking forward to jumping in there after you.Like I said,I don't have a choice.I guess I'm kind of hoping that you'll come back over the railing and get me off the hook here.(He starts to take off his coat).ROSE:You're crazy!JACK:That's what everybody says,but with all due respect,miss,I'm not the one hanging off the back of a e on!Come on,give me your hand.You don't want to do this.(She takes his hand?and turns around.They are facing each other?but Rose is on the other side of the railing.) JACK:Whew.I'm Jack Dawson.ROSE:I'm Rose Dewitt Buchater.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谁帮我弄个英语短话剧啊有四个角色的 英语短话剧
http://www.niucha.net/Article/eng/Index.html
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
一个很好的剧本网站 建议去看看 各类的剧本都有!!回
扫描下载二维码

参考资料

随机推荐