魔法哈奇谁能送我3个稻草啊 一定高分阴阳师悬赏封印稻草人...

谁能给我一些完形填空和汉译英的题啊!越多越好!高分悬赏!快中考了,我的含义迎合完成对话不是很好,希望各位朋友帮帮忙,给我一些这方面的题,要有一定难度!!万分感谢!!!!!!!至少30篇以上,汉译英50道以上,越难越好!!! 不对,完成对话和汉译英都要是成都的题型!
My wife and I spent a few weeks in London last year. We went there in autumn. We think it is the ( 1) season to visit England. The weather is usually quite good (2) there aren‘t too many (3) in Octobe...
My father often works very hard. And he has 21 to see a movies. Here I’ll tell you 22 about him.
One afternoon, when he finished his work and 23 go home, he found a film ticket under the 24 on h...
My wife and I spent a few weeks in London last year. We went there in autumn. We think it is the ( 1) season to visit England. The weather is usually quite good (2) there aren‘t too many (3) in Octobe...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码告诉我这些初一音标所对应的单词啊!高分悬赏,其中几个也行,越多越好!主要单词有,第1-2-3-10-14-15-17-18-20-21-22-23-26-27-28-29-30-31-32-33-34-35-36-37-45-46-47-48-49-50单音节的第1-5-6-15双音节的第1-2-14-15-16-17-18-19-20 多音节的第4-8题快啊!这个周末就要啦!我不会音标啊!不会拼词啊!大神求救啊!
one[wʌn] pron.一two[tu:] num.二three[θri:] num.三four [fɔ:] num.四five [faiv] num.五six[siks] num.六seven['sevn] num.七eight [eit] num.八nine[nain] num.九ten[ten] num.十20个元音 [p][b][m][w][h][i:][i][t][d][n][j][r][E:][E][k][g] [N][l][C:][C][f][v][u:][u][s][z][B:][Q][W][T][e[A] [F][V][ai][ei][Ci][tF][dV][iE][ZE][uE][tr][dr][Eu] [au][ts][dz] 48个国际音标表 元音 12个单元音 长元音 [i:][E:][C:][u:][B:] 短元音 [i][E][C][u][Q][e][A] 8个双元音[ai][ei][Ci][iE][ZE][uE][Eu][au] 辅音 10对 清辅音 [p][t][k][f][s][W][F][tF][tr][ts] 浊辅音 [b][d][g][v][z][T][V][dV][dr][dz] 3个鼻音 [m][n][N] 3个似拼音 [h][r][l] 2个半元音 [w][j]音标就像拼音一样 多读多记就行 比如在音标里 e要读 “啊” a反而要读“鹅” 恰好反过来了 θ读做“丝” 至于怎么拼 就像拼音一样拼就行 比如一 wʌn,Λ要 读做“啊” W读做“乌” n读做“恩” 你拼一下 “乌啊恩” 比如二 音标是“tu” 就是正常拼音 三的音标是“θri” θ读做“丝” ri还是读“日” 你用“丝”拼一下“日”试试 就成了“丝日” 四的读法 fɔ “ɔ”读做“嗷” 用拼音“佛”和“嗷” 就是“佛嗷” 只要记住音标里面一些特殊的字母读法 其他都是和拼音一样的字母 就行 b cdfghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz 都和拼音一样读法只是a和e换了过来 拼也和拼音一样拼 希望可以帮到你,纯手机手打.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
理解不了哎?(???)?
不要这样,打不出来就拍成图发上来
什么意思,我没明白
没看懂,这是什么题吗?如果是题把图发上来啊
扫描下载二维码急求Lliad的中文翻译.是HOMER的我有英文版 但是都是古英文 还是诗歌形式 看到头疼 谁能给我这篇史诗的中文翻译啊?高分悬赏!
Fortunately,any time back to the age full of slavery and violence,we could not forget a upique civilization named ancient Greece,shining and charming.Different from other western civilization at the same time,it shows greet progress in democracy and culture,so it does in the science and ,of course ,literature.Perfectly and objectively ,The Lliad tells us all respcets about the mystic Greece.Besides the fierce Troy ,we could find out so many details in their life as a normal Greek.They love ,climb social moutains,seek adventurous and lose their lives in all kinds of ways.The auther do go out of their way to sing the praises of human rights as well as power of fighting with nature and so-called gods.Stop laughing at their obscuration and ignorance and you will turly fell the significance of our first step in the progress of seeking equality and freedom.As a literature work ,The Lliad impess us so many intersting and philosophic stories,some of which even become proverb.Also it creats so many characteristics in different ways from which lots of authors borrowed ideas ,including Sharkspere and his Odyssey.Above all,thanks for Homeric and his great contribution.We can appreciate this uncommon work as well as wisdom of human race.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Fortunately,any time back to the age full of slavery and violence,we could not forget a upique civilization named ancient Greece,shining and charming.Different from
other western civilization at the ...
扫描下载二维码

参考资料

随机推荐