求一个绝地求生能用手柄玩吗的AAMake2Decrypt.E...

Javascript Disabled Detected
You currently have javascript disabled. Several functions may not work. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality.
CTD New Game, Open World Space, STEP 2.2.2
Started By
Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic
I keep getting random CTD's in Open World Space afte Unbound was started. Here is the Papyrus log. Can someone help me translate it so I can find out what is causing CTDs?
I couldn't find a "Spoiler" function to hide these long lists of info.
Papyrus Log
Load Order
Bain Packages
torminater
You can use the spoiler tags for all this info.
I've encountered similar issues. Maybe the Unofficial Dragonborn-Patch will be able to fix those papyrus errors.
In your load order all those mods that are listed after Bashed Patch, 0.esp should be moved to the correct place manually unless they are SkyProc mods.
BOSS will not recognize everything so some mods you have to place on your own. Example: the Footprints - Ash.esp should go after Footprints.esp. Also, deactivate RaceMenuPlugin.esp, lots of people have problems with that. Don't know it's linked to freezes and CTDs out in the open, but can't hurt.
I did clean the Bethesda Masters that BOSS recommended with TES5Edit.
Would that cause the CTDs?
Cleaning the master files shouldn't cause CTDs.
it would depend on the order you cleaned them.
you need to first clean Update.esm <--- why? because Dawnguard and DragonBorn use it as his master as well as Skyrim.esm(Never Clean Skyrim.esm!)
after you clean Update.esm you are OK! to clean all other mods in any order(clean one single mod each time).
Edit: after you clean your mods, and after you sort them properly with some user rules for the mods not yet in boss masterlist, i suggest you make a merged patch with TES5Edit, its very simple and it will also help you. dont include bashed patch in the merged patch, and load this new merged patch before Bashed patch, you will have to make a rule for it too.
I will look into it.
I just need to figure out the CTD.
The game is unplayable.
I get a constant 60FPS and it's not pushing my system that much.
Is there any expert here that has seen this?
does someone here have the correct load order including the unrecognized plugins that are not on the master list?
I will look into it. I just need to figure out the CTD. The game is unplayable. I get a constant 60FPS and it's not pushing my system that much.
Is there any expert here that has seen this? does someone here have the correct load order including the unrecognized plugins that are not on the master list?
For Boss User Rules you need to use BOSS GUI.exe its on the same folder where you extracted BOSS.
About CTD its not so simple as: how do I fix CTD? you need to consider all Variables,
Is it a new game? if not go indoors and sleep 31 days to reset all cells. make a new save, exit skyrim, launch skyrim with new save.
How much Ram are you using? use skyrim performance monitor to check ingame how much Ram your using. (you will CTD after 3Gb(happens to me all the time... T_T))<------ "this is not a fact, this is simply the opinion of many users" how do I go around this? I usualy quick save after I pass 2.8G Ram and Quick Load, this frees about 300MB/400MB Ram
check your INIs properly if you edited them.
its hard to identify the absolute cause of CTD.
I'm experiencing similar issues, seemed to be working fine up until a few days ago, now I can't even run a new game without CTD happening before I even finish creating my character. Papyrus log filled with missing file and "Cannot call..." errors.
Here's my Papyrus log:
Why does the game CTD after 3GB?
Is that Just VRAM usage?
I have 32GB system and 4GB GPU.
Is it the way Beth coded the game?
its hard to know and im not a programmer but, originally skyrim was built with out large aware address and it would only request to OS 2Gb Ram @ max.
, this allows skyrim to request up to 4Gb from Virtual Memory Managers.
Now my question is: why isnt skyrim able to request multiple address spaces?
I repeated my CTD at the same spot every time.
At the beginning of unbound, I travel to the guardian stones activate the magic one and proceed down to the left past the hunter's camp and travel the road that goes to Falkreath.
Just as I make the turn and go down the hill it CTD.
I have adjusted the unrecognized mods from BOSS in the load order.
This is a clean install of windows and the game itself.
I have followed STEP to the letter of the law and yet the game is unplayable.
I am using 4K textures as my rig can handle it with room to spare.
Can the creators of STEP please include the correct place to put the unrecognized mods from BOSS in the load order?
Can anyone help me on this?
I repeated my CTD at the same spot every time. At the beginning of unbound, I travel to the guardian stones activate the magic one and proceed down to the left past the hunter's camp and travel the road that goes to Falkreath. Just as I make the turn and go down the hill it CTD. I have adjusted the unrecognized mods from BOSS in the load order.
This is a clean install of windows and the game itself. I have followed STEP to the letter of the law and yet the game is unplayable. I am using 4K textures as my rig can handle it with room to spare.
Can the creators of STEP please include the correct place to put the unrecognized mods from BOSS in the load order?
Can anyone help me on this?
you see thats where your wrong, and your system can handle multiple address spaces. You need to understand that Skyrim cant handle multiple address spaces and it will reach a limit and crash without notice.
Now that we cleared memory addresses I will help you.
This is my load order
first for a better process of skyrim i suggest you disable HT on your CPU(virtual cores will just be on the way wasting resources from the physical delaying any compute).
uGrids i sugest you use 5 (i dont think your GPU will be comfortable @7 but you choose)
shadows its ok with 4k(I use 8k:P)
about terrain i did some changes on my ini cause i noticed some issues with my overall ini settings (some zfighting but not much)
[TerrainManager]
fTreeLoadDistance=0
fBlockMaximumDistance=0
fBlockLevel1Distance=0
fBlockLevel0Distance=
fSplitDistanceMult=2.6250
bShowLODInEditor=0
i can post my inis as they are now but im under tests to find stability as well so dont take them as ready, and they are set to i5 4 cores you need to set them for your i7 6 cores if you use any setting
Here are my current ini files
Skyrim.ini
SkyrimPrefs.ini
What Specifically would I add from yours?
What lines and any value changes?
I'm trying to understand what it's doing in depth and why you have certain entries that I haven't seen before.
I will disable HT.
I'm guessing that Beth's games don't do well with HT?
Here is a screen from Skyrim Performance Monitor as well
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Reply to quoted posts&&&&& &&&
Remember me
This is not recommended for shared computers
Sign in anonymously
Don't add me to the active users list

参考资料

随机推荐