steam启动兽人必须死2启动失败时很卡且启动后提示失败

《兽人必须死2》Steam国区现跳楼价 超级良心打折力度
当前位置:《兽人必须死2》Steam国区现跳楼价 超级良心打折力度
《兽人必须死2》Steam国区现跳楼价 超级良心打折力度
发表: 17:22:44来源:99单机编辑:
  Steam在去年的11月开启了国区人民币结算之后,一大波的低价优质游戏俘获了大批的中国玩家。本周的疯狂周三活动Steam平台依旧没有让众位国内的玩家试玩,经典塔防游戏《兽人必须死2》现在仅售人民币4元,99单机游戏网网为您报道!
  《兽人必须死2》是经典塔防游戏《兽人必须死》的正统续作,在游戏中玩家将击退如潮水般的兽人进攻来保卫自己的堡垒,《兽人必须死2》还为游戏加入了合作竞技的元素。并且还有很多全新的玩法等待着玩家,所以干嘛放着如此优秀便宜的续作不玩,跑去玩TGP平台的旧作?
游戏类型:其他游戏
游戏语言:简体中文
游戏标签:
下载次数:24536
游戏大小:2.62GB
共211人投票
欢迎来到最新的搞笑内涵图!夏季到了,又是妹子们疯狂晒自拍的好季节,但是妹子们P图时请注意身边同学的感受!
夏日是福利的季节,躁动是闷骚的青春,再大的雨也浇不灭我的热情,淹成了河也要去公司搬砖,欢迎来到新一期的内涵搞笑图,在这个暴雨的日子,拐子哥和各位共勉。
大宇经典策略战棋游戏《天使帝国》系列的最新作品《天使帝国4》即将登场,离上部作品《天使帝国3》有十二年之久了。本作将会是一个全新的故事,时空背景已经经历了数千年,虽然主角仍然一样叫妮雅,但这仅仅是家人对她的期许,她也将不负众望、肩负起主将的重任,开始新的冒险之旅。
机械巫师是以动作RPG元素为主要内容的一款科幻末日题材游戏,本作游戏的制作发行是由Spiders studios完成。游戏中你要勇敢的对抗邪恶势力,为争夺星球上的水资源展开激烈的战斗。
《黎明杀机》是以恐怖生存元素为主要内容的一款游戏,本作的开发制作是由Behaviour Interactive完成。游戏中玩家是一名杀手,其他人则要在游戏中生存下载。
特技摩托血龙是以竞速元素为主要内容的一款赛车游戏,本作游戏的制作发行是由Redlynx Ubisoft Kiev和Ubisoft合作完成。游戏中你将可以穿越越南战区,挑战迈阿密以及对抗东京地区的电视英雄。
***玫瑰Z2混沌是以动作冒险元素为主要内容的一款游戏,本作游戏的制作发行是由Tamsoft和D3 PUBLISHER合作完成。游戏中是关于吸血族和忌血族之间的恩怨情仇,你要操控四位漂亮菇凉加入战斗。steam上买的兽人必须死2就是打开之后第二步准备启动,然后消失就什么都没了_百度知道to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Online Play
Includes 27 Steam Achievements
Title: Orcs Must Die! 2
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 22 Nov, 2012
Buy Orcs Must Die! 2 - Complete Pack - 2-Pack
Packages that include this game
Buy Orcs Must Die 2 - Complete Pack
Includes 4 items:
Orcs Must Die 2 - Are We There Yeti?, Orcs Must Die! 2, Orcs Must Die! 2 - Family Ties Booster Pack, Orcs Must Die! 2 - Fire and Water Booster Pack
Buy Orcs Must Die! Franchise Pack
Includes 7 items:
Orcs Must Die! 2, Orcs Must Die 2 - Are We There Yeti?, Orcs Must Die! 2 - Fire and Water Booster Pack, Orcs Must Die! 2 - Family Ties Booster Pack, Orcs Must Die!, Orcs Must Die! - Artifacts of Power, Orcs Must Die! - Lost Adventures
Downloadable Content For This Game
- &A qualified triumph for veterans of the first game and newcomers alike.&
- &Just as a good sequel should be, Orcs Must Die! 2 is everything I love about the original and more: great art and personality, clever puzzles and green meat-grinding traps, and now with the added bonus of easy-to-use, Steam-powered co-op.&
- &A year ago, I couldn’t imagine another game mixing tower defense and third-person action as well as Orcs Must Die! Clearly, I was wrong.&
About This Game
You’ve tossed, burned and sliced them by the thousands - now orcs must die more than ever before! Grab a friend and slay orcs in untold numbers in this sequel to the 2011 AIAS Strategy Game of the Year from Robot Entertainment.
Leap back into the fray as a powerful War Mage or crafty Sorceress. Defend new fortresses and dwarven mines, laying waste to thousands of orcs and other monsters with a dizzying array of weapons, spells, guardians, traps, and trinkets. Play co-op with a friend and continue the battle in a brand new campaign mode, or fight to stay alive in the challenging new Endless Mode!
Unlock new defenses and old favorites, upgrade them like never before, and unleash them on the nearest pile of slobbering orcs!
Co-Op! - Play as the War Mage, the headstrong hero who charges into danger, or play as the more strategic Sorceress who keeps the mob at bay with mind-control and magic.
Story-based Campaign - Pick up where the original game left off with a brand new story-based campaign that you can play in Single-Player or Co-Op!
New Endless Mode - Play alone or join a friend to put your skills to the test against endless waves of increasingly difficult enemies.
Classic Mode - Steam players who own the original Orcs Must Die! will automatically unlock co-op versions of 10 levels from the original game featuring new enemies!
Over 20 Deadly Enemies - Face an army of vile new creatures like Earth Elementals, Trolls, and Bile Bats. And they’ve brought all of your favorite trap-fodder from the original Orcs Must Die! along with them!
More than 50 Traps, Weapons, and Guardians - Choose from an enormous armory of new and classic defenses, including an all new assortment of magical trinkets.
Massive Upgrade System - With more than 225 persistent trap and weapon upgrades to unlock, you can build an arsenal perfectly suited to your slaying style.
Extensive Replayability - Multiple game modes, “Nightmare” difficulty, and an enormous skull-ranking system provide hours of replayability
Scoring System and Leaderboard - Compete with your friends for supremacy on single-player and co-op leaderboards!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor:2GHz Dual Core
Memory:2 GB RAM
Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or ATI Radeon x1950 or better with 256MB VRAM
DirectX(R):9.0c
Hard Drive:9 GB HD space
Additional:Broadband Internet connection recommended for co-op play.
Recommended:
Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
Additional:Broadband Internet connection recommended for co-op play.
(C) 2012 Robot Entertainment, Inc.
All rights reserved.
More like this
Very Positive
(81 reviews)
Overwhelmingly Positive
(11,051 reviews)
Review Type
All&(11,256)
Positive&(10,842)
Negative&(414)
Purchase Type
All&(11,256)
Steam Purchasers&(11,051)
Key Activations&(205)
All Languages&(11,256)
Your Languages&(5,784)
Display As:
Most Helpful
5,677 reviews match the filters above
( Overwhelmingly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
This is a wave after wave of orc killing madness. There are many ways to kill the orcs and each way seems more pleasing than the next. This is a tower / hero defense game that is very amusing. I would recommend this to kill time or play with friends. It's not my favorite co-op game but it is fun. There's nothing about this game that screams I MUST have, so if you like the previews, the art and just wanna kill orcs, then this is the game to have. Rating: 6/10
Was this review helpful?
Invested many hours of fun into this game and still loving it.
Was this review helpful?
Perfect game for perfect people.
Was this review helpful?
Product received for free
This is an amzing game. My only complaint is that it focuses too much on playing with friends, and u can only play with one at a time. The game is too difficult for solo play and if you have more than 1 friend that wants to play someone is gonna be left out. I hope an orcs must die 3 doesnt have this problem, if there ever will be a third game.
Was this review helpful?
96%? For this? It's pretty lame. The progression is too slow, and nothing is really satisfying to use. Try &Deception& series on Playstation and you'll see the difference.
Was this review helpful?
67 people found this review funny
Award yourself 1pt for each yes, 0pts for each no:Like Tower Defense games?Like 3rd Person Shooter games?Like killing Orcs?Score:0 - this game is not for you1 - you may or may not like this game2 - you probably will like this game3 - you need this game in your life4+ - stop cheating, this is why we can't have nice things!
Was this review helpful?
13 people found this review funny
Orcs Must Die! 2 is the follow up to Orcs Must Die 1, and is a third person tower defence game, developed by Robot Entertainment.
The game was released on PC July 2012. The main difference with Orcs Must Die 2 is the addition of co-op gameplay. Everything else is virtually the same. You play either as a War Mage or sorceress in the story mode. You have to defend at one or more rifts which open at the start of the level. Each level has a varying amount of waves of enemies continuously spawning in order to reach said rift. Your aim is to stop them by building traps whilst also using your own character to kill them as well. Before each level you choose your load out of traps that you want to use. You start out by only being able to take 4 or 5, but work your way up to being able to take 10 traps on a stage with you.
Before jumping into each level too, you can upgrade your traps to do more damage, have a lower cool down time, or some other ability such as slowing the enemy if they are hit by it for example.
You'll notice from the very beginning that there are a few traps that you'll always want to take with you, such as the slowing trap - but included in your loadout, is your characters weapon, so you have to choose carefully. You are given an infinite amount of time to build your traps at the start of each level, and you are also given a healthy amount of time between waves to allow you to build more. You are granted extra coins after each wave, and for killing enemies, and you use these coins to purchase more traps. Whilst you can also place traps when enemies are spawning, this isn't always a good idea as your main focus should be on killing enemies then.
A large portion of this game is actually you spamming your left mouse button using your main weapon, whilst you aren't able to destroy everyth it is more used as filler for your time as most of the damage will come from the traps.
There is a huge variety of traps as well, and you probably won't even use them all even by the end of the game, leaving you plenty of chances to experiment. The graphics in Orcs Must Die 2 are really nice. They are in the cartoon style that many of us really enjoy, but they aren't so childish that they can't portray the maturity of the title. There are some really nice special effects, such as the lava and ice traps, they all look marvellous. Everything is perfectly animated too, whilst a lot of the enemies are copy/pasted, that is to be expected from a game of this type.Orcs Must Die 2 has a very ca the song is played constantly and it will be driven into your head and you'll be whistling it without realising it. Other than the soundtrack, the rest of the game's audio is brilliant too. The game is narrated in the cut scenes b it would have been nice to get voice acting on the female though. This game has varying levels of difficulty, the regular easy, medium and hard mode. You only unlock hard mode after you have beaten the game. There is one other form of difficulty, and that is endless mode. This will pit you against an endless stream of enemies, meaning you have to constantly upgrade your traps and the enemies will not stop until they either kill you or destroy your rift. This mode will really test your metal but is extremely fun to play in. Most players should really be playing this game on the Medium skill level, the easy mode is too easy and will not really offer any challenge to any tower defence veteran. All of the levels in Orcs Must Die 2
I cannot find any faults with them at all. The early stages of the game are a tutorial stage really, allowing you to test out your traps to work out how they are best used, so the levels are pretty simple, but once you reach the end levels, you'll really be putting your trap building skills to the test, as you have to defend multiple rifts from multiple entry points of enemies. Some of the bigger levels offer a bit of support in getting around quickly in the form of teleporters, these will teleport you to the other side of the map once stepping in them. I have been playing Orcs Must Die 2 for almost thirty hours, this is because there is absolutely tons of content in this game, not only is the single player story mode eight hours of gameplay, you also have the added replay ability of playing the story again as the other hero (with different skills and abilities), and then you also can replay the whole game again on co-op which adds a whole another level of content as the enemies are all scaled up to match you and your friend - and finally, we have the endless mode, this is the part of the game that I have spent the majority of my time and I am absolutely hooked on it. As you play the story mode, once you reach the final waves of a level, you'll often feel like you wish you could carry on and see how far you get, you can do
you just keep building traps, and facing more and more enemies as they just keep coming. This mode alone has given me about fifteen hours of gameplay. Orcs Must Die 2 can be played on all resolutions. I played on 4k with everything on max settings and was able to get 60 FPS constantly. I did however have a few crashes, this mainly happened when you minimize the game too many times, and it gives you a message something regarding DirectX. Although this was annoying, I only had it when minimizing and not whilst in the midst of gameplay. The game can be played with a controller, but as it has elements of aiming with a crosshairs, the game is highly recommended to be played with a keyboard/mouse - it just works so much better on them. This game is an absolute must play for any tower defence fan, if you had any sort of enjoyment out of the first, you'll get more of the same out of this, and the added edition of co-op makes it even more appealing to a wider audience. Not to mention the hours and hours of content on offer in this game. The regular price tag of ?10, 99 is fairly marked and should be considered a must play for me.
Tom's Score Card1) Stay away2) Not Recommended3) Only recommended when on sale4) Recommended5) Highly recommended6) This is a must playIf you found this review helpful, please consider giving it a thumbs up. You can also find more reviews over at Please also check out Completing the Backlog's Curator page
- follow for regular updates on reviews for other games!
Was this review helpful?
A coop sequel, this game takes the first and ramps it up.
Some of the traps you used to love suck now, as they've actually been balanced to not be god-tier.
(I'm looking at you swinging mace a.k.a. roof pendulum of win.)
Each character gets their own unique trap and weapon, but beyond that they have the same access to traps, weapons, and spells.
It's a funny and fun tower defense game with a lot of shooter elements that allow you to solve missions in a number of ways, with some great survival challenge maps to have a blast with.
Best experienced coop, but still enjoyable single player.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
With the exception of the clunky CoOp, this game was absolute perfection for those of us who like FPS/Tower Defense Hybrids.
The game does not take itself too seriously, offers casual and serious gameplay at different difficulties, and gives players of all skill levels a run for their money.This is an absolute must-have for any avid gamer.
Was this review helpful?
With its fast-paced multiplayer, completely redesigned spellbook, and extensive replayability, I'd say if you enjoyed the original Orcs Must Die! then I'd highly recommend Orcs Must Die! 2. However, OMD2 is shorter than OMD in terms of the campaign and only seems to expand on the original rather than offer a new innovative experience for tower defense fans.There's nothing wrong with the design of the levels or the gameplay in and of themselves. It's just that OMD!2 feels more like a sizeable update complete with co-op integration. It is a good game, though, which manages to live up to its predecessor. Soloing veterans of that game should think very hard if the amendments are enough to buy this sequel at launch.The absence of new levels, no in-game editor, and too close a resemblance with the original title make Orcs Must Die! 2 look more like an expansion pack than a fulfilling sequel.However it's still a thoroughly enjoyable experience that will charm newcomers as well as veterans of the first game.
Was this review helpful?
Love the game.PLEASE PORT THIS TO Virtual Reality!! The Vive would be perfect for this game!
Really fun and amusing game, you can play this for hours and not get bored. You actually get to see your progress as you upgrade, you become faster and more efficiant, and that's pretty satasfying.
Probably not as good as the first one, but with Workshop support you'll get way more stuff tp see and do than expected.
Great and Challenging game to play with a Friend, A little repretitive but fun with a friend and very fun with a friend on a high difficulty10/10 IGN &Like a super version of Blooms tower defence with Orcs& Would Reccomend on Sale
its a good game that should be plaid with friends
A masterful sequel to the original Orcs Must Die!, OMD2 is full of character, humor, and a highly enjoyable and zany sandbox.Alas, Orcs Must Die! 3 turned into a MOBA, so OMD!2 is the last best thing.
I think this game is lots of fun and very cleverly made!
Recommended for People with OCD :D:D
I played 143 hours of it! Great replay value. good fun.
Short Version: Keep killing the damm orcs!!!
08/10!Long Version: Good game, improving and changing features from the first game. The rules still the same for OMD 2 than they were for 1: The goal is to stash, stab and blow up all the orcs. And still every bit as fun to do it, and the coop op its just a blast
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Orcs Must Die! 2 - Complete Pack - 2-Pack
Orcs Must Die 2 - Complete Pack
Orcs Must Die! Franchise Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website求助兽人必须死2 steam版启动失败_百度知道

参考资料

随机推荐