9.8分点击:534972
9.7分点击:376418
9.7分点击:895939
地图名:城市17
英文名:city 17
文件名:city17l4d2.vpk
关卡数:5/5
版本号:3.2&
《城市17》在求生之路一代就已经出现了,也是评分非常高的一张地图,所以作者对其进行了二代复刻。喜欢半条命的玩家对此图应该不会陌生,它是根据半条命中的一张地图改编的。
地图一共有5个关卡,路程适中,尸潮持续的时间较长,是一张生存者与特感路线都设计的比较平衡的图,所以该图在对抗服务器的非官方图中使用率是较高的。
总体来说,该图场景明亮,但是贴图与材质并不出色,但在早期的非官方图中,已属佳品。
下载地址二提取码:ayc7
傻瓜建图命令[直接复制以下代码至控制台]:
Map l4d2_city17_01&versus
建图代码:
第一关:Map l4d2_city17_01
第二关:Map l4d2_city17_02
第三关:Map l4d2_city17_03
第四关:Map l4d2_city17_04
第五关:Map l4d2_city17_05
游戏模式:
coop[合作]-全图
versus[对抗]-全图City 17 (l4d2) (Left 4 Dead 2) - GameMaps
New GameMaps in development!
We are working hard to bring you the best experience possible with our upcoming relaunch!
You can help fund the relaunch by
VIP Goal Progress:
Goal Reached!
Top Donator:
Left 4 Dead 2
Left 4 Dead 2 is a single-player and multiplayer co-operative survival horror FPS game.
& Cookies are disabled. Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser settings for this site to work properly. &
& Cookies for this site are not being saved. Make sure cookies for this site are not blocked by your browser or a firewall. &
Environment
Difficulty
Player Mode
Time of day
More Options
Today's Top Maps
Sometimes... living just isn't good enough. This one has slo-mo, opera music ...
It's been a long road since I started this project shortly before Left 4 Dead...
2.1 released, hopefully there's no more broken or missing models. As the last...
An incident with the chopper forces the survivors to get into a big house in ...
Lambda aims to bring the experiences from HL2 into L4D2. Nine maps with nice ...
After surviving an air crash, the survivors turn out to be in most epicenter ...
The storyline offer new setting of Borden city, struggling to survive in an e...
Version 1.1 - Epilogue
A 1 map final escape from the frozen northern wastela...
Things you have to know:
0. I speak Spanish and some English. I'm from Arge...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------...
Today's Top Left 4 Dead 2
Sometimes... living just isn't good enough. This one has slo-mo, opera music ...
It's been a long road since I started this project shortly before Left 4 Dead...
2.1 released, hopefully there's no more broken or missing models. As the last...
An incident with the chopper forces the survivors to get into a big house in ...
Lambda aims to bring the experiences from HL2 into L4D2. Nine maps with nice ...
After surviving an air crash, the survivors turn out to be in most epicenter ...
The storyline offer new setting of Borden city, struggling to survive in an e...
Version 1.1 - Epilogue
A 1 map final escape from the frozen northern wastela...
Things you have to know:
0. I speak Spanish and some English. I'm from Arge...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------...
City 17 (l4d2)
Embed / BBCode
Embed Code (websites)
BBCode (forums)
Write a Comment
Great map!
Great map!
Reviews Only
Great map!
Great map!
Two Thumbs Up!
Great map! Works perfect! 10/10
Even When You Don't Get The Easter Eggs
This is a well-crafted campaign that you can enjoy even when you haven't played any Half-life game before. The gameplay and the experience of the map itself without the references is enough. From the environments, crescendo, gauntlet events and even supplies distribution. What I liked the most about this campaign is the music on chapter four and the way the weather changes on one of the earlier chapters - it starts to rain and you can see the shift in the skybox and the visibility going really low. It has some touch of realism to it. Played this with my friends and I can say that it's a map worth replaying. Here's a short video of me and my friends' gameplay in this map:
/watch?v=wFRxBF2Jf0g
Great Decent Campaign
PROS : Half Life 2
Panic Event In Chapter 2
Custom Music In Chapter 4
Detailed Environments
Great Design & Texture
CONS : None
my favorite map, good job
Back to all feedback
Show more reviews (5/185)
Copyright & All rights reserved您好, []|
自由更高玩法更多样 iPad城市塔防试玩
腾讯数码讯(神马)前言:众所周知,目前游戏无疑是App Store中重要组成部分。画面精致,可玩性高的游戏也是苹果iOS系统的一大优势。在所有游戏中,塔防类游戏则倍受用户的喜爱。植物大战僵尸、三国群英 传等都耳熟能详。而今天,小编为大家介绍的正是一款可玩性颇高的塔防类游戏——城市塔防。城市塔防试玩评测城市塔防目前有和iPad两个版本,在App Store售价均为25元人民币。对于一款游戏来说,城市塔防的售价并不算低,甚至在目前这个普遍为6元、12元的游戏圈子里,这个价格还会显得有些异类。对于城市塔防来说,这个价格究竟是物有所值,还是有些偏高呢?今天,今天小编就来体验一番。城市塔防菜单界面今天的试玩为iPhone版本,最新版本为日更新,游戏***包大小为32.5MB。需要说明的是,目前iPhone版本在iPad上的兼容性并不好,所以打算在iPad上玩的用户请务必下载iPad版本。城市塔防团队
[责任编辑:leizou]
(请登录发言,并遵守)
如果你对数码频道有任何意见或建议,请到交流平台反馈。【】
新闻排行财经科普科技数码
Copyright & 1998 - 2017 Tencent. All Rights Reserved

参考资料

随机推荐