谁能发个单机游戏all my gods 攻略...

补丁修改器(0)
游戏攻略(0)
相关资讯(5)
我的上帝是农场系列的翻版,在这里不管哪里都是属于自己的地盘,你就是宙斯来改变这些建筑物吧,体验下你的建造能力,英文界面,带有加中文提示,能够帮助玩家快速的入手游戏,体验到游戏的乐趣。我的上帝是一款模拟建筑游戏.玩家要用自己的智慧帮助小村庄发展,与此同时会碰到敌人的诸多阻挠,幸运的是会有其他神帮助玩家渡过难关。神渐渐也会变衰老,他决定放弃在这里属于自己的地位,并把把他的儿子来接替他的位置.大家恭敬地接受他的意志并且欢迎继承人,但是农业之神有个条件。他要证明继承人是值得信赖的才能行使神圣的权力.农业之神的儿子本来可以顺理成章的继承大统,但是战神却因为他爱上了维纳斯女神,在暗地阻止他成为神。为了使自己的家园更加强大,防止战神的侵入,我们得马上行动起来,去帮助萨托恩的儿子成为一个伟大的神,用神圣的力量来改变罗马人的生活,建造我们的小村庄变得繁荣并发展成为一个帝国!打败了邪恶的神!赢得爱人的心。
补丁修改器
我的上帝游戏截图
D3DX9_XX.DLL/PHYSXLOADER.DLL/配置不正常等
我的上帝 (All My Gods)中文版
4.0分繁体中文8.5 MB
4.0分中文2.1 GB
4.0分英文24.2 MB
4.0分中文2.4 GB
休闲益智排行榜
1 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 137.3 MB
2 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 91.1 MB
3 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 346.7 MB
4 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 英文大小: 23.8 MB
5 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 59.7 MB
6 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 87.0 MB
7 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 繁体中文大小: 83.1 MB
8 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 53.7 MB
9 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 英文大小: 27.1 MB
10 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 686.0 MB
1 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 91.1 MB
2 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 59.7 MB
3 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 53.7 MB
4 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 137.3 MB
5 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 45.3 MB
6 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 13.2 MB
7 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 4.4 MB
8 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 346.7 MB
9 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 87.0 MB
10 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 136.4 MB
1 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 59.7 MB
2 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 137.3 MB
3 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 45.3 MB
4 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 44.4 MB
5 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 91.1 MB
6 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 英文大小: 27.5 MB
7 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 53.7 MB
8 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 13.3 MB
9 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 174.4 MB
10 4.0类型: 休闲益智语言: 中文大小: 93.3 MB
◎ 因为单机游戏文件比较大,当游网强烈推荐使用迅雷或QQ旋风下载,下载前建议查看配置要求、游戏说明和网友评论。
◎ 如果游戏无法正常运行,运行的时候出现缺少dll、内存不能读、配置不正确等,请查看,或者直接下载游戏常用运行库***包。
◎ 提供我的上帝 (All My Gods)中文版,保证安全无毒,可能部分杀毒软件存在误报,请大家放心下载,如果怕有危害电脑的,请误下载。
超多下载基地 当游网()
越当越快乐
版权所有 浙ICP备号温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
阅读(862)|
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
在LOFTER的更多文章
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_',
blogTitle:'我的上帝 All My Gods',
blogAbstract:'
blogTag:'',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:2,
publishTime:4,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:1,
mainCommentCount:1,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,
recomBlogHome:false,
currentRecomBlog:false,
attachmentsFileIds:[],
groupInfo:{},
friendstatus:'none',
followstatus:'unFollow',
pubSucc:'',
visitorProvince:'',
visitorCity:'',
visitorNewUser:false,
postAddInfo:{},
mset:'000',
remindgoodnightblog:false,
isBlackVisitor:false,
isShowYodaoAd:false,
hostIntro:'',
hmcon:'1',
selfRecomBlogCount:'0',
lofter_single:''
{list a as x}
{if x.moveFrom=='wap'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日志的人:
{list a as x}
{if !!b&&b.length>0}
他们还推荐了:
{list b as y}
转载记录:
{list d as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{if x_index>4}{break}{/if}
${fn2(x.publishTime,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')}
{list a as x}
{if !!(blogDetail.preBlogPermalink)}
{if !!(blogDetail.nextBlogPermalink)}
{list a as x}
{if defined('newslist')&&newslist.length>0}
{list newslist as x}
{if x_index>7}{break}{/if}
{list a as x}
{var first_option =}
{list x.voteDetailList as voteToOption}
{if voteToOption==1}
{if first_option==false},{/if}&&“${b[voteToOption_index]}”&&
{if (x.role!="-1") },“我是${c[x.role]}”&&{/if}
&&&&&&&&${fn1(x.voteTime)}
{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: All My Gods
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 13 Oct, 2015
Buy All My Gods
About This Game
Become a Roman god! Don't be shy!
Epic game that topped the charts on Big Fish Games and GameHouse!
Even gods grow old. So does Saturn, one of the greatest gods of Rome. He decides to retire, and wants his son to take his place. The council of the gods respectfully accepts his will and welcomes an heir to take Saturn’s place on one condition. He has to prove that he is worthy of their trust and divine powers he is about to receive. The future seems bright and glorious for the son of Saturn. But not all the great gods are willing to welcome newcomers at the Capitoline Hill. Mars - the god of war loses his temper every time he hears someone speak about the newbie. On top of that our hero falls in love with Mars’s beloved Venus and Mars swears to never allow the youngling become a god.
Lead Saturn’s son to the top of the Pantheon! Help him become a mighty god! Use divine powers to change the life of Romans! Make your small village prosper and grow into an Empire! Outsmart the evil gods! Make friends with the nice ones! And win the heart of the most beautiful of them all!
o use divine powers and create miracles
o up to 12 hours of playing
o romantic love story
o new original characters
o unlockable achievements
o fun gameplay
Grab it while you can, and TELL YOUR FRIENDS!
Follow us on:
/realoregames
/RealoreGame
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Pentium III 800MHz
Memory: 256 MB RAM
Graphics: Graphics card with 32MB Video RAM
Storage: 103 MB available space
/about/privacy-policy/
More like this
(13 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(26)
Negative&(3)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(13)
Key Activations&(16)
All Languages&(29)
Your Languages&(15)
Display As:
Most Helpful
7 reviews match the filters above
( Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Developer Realore’s claims that All My Gods is “a casual game like no other” are pretty much the biggest lie ever. There are dozens of other titles like this out there. It’s by no means a bad game, but there a number of quirks that bog the experience down and may make you want to think twice about purchasing it.The plot here is based around the Roman pantheon of gods. You see, Saturn has decided to retire and his son is taking over. All of the gods -- except for Mars -- agree to help him out as he starts to build his own civilization. There’s a society to manage, fellow gods to appease, and a UFO to study. For some inexplicable reason, Mars really doesn’t like the young godling, but this conflict provides a number of dramatic moments in the narrative.All My Gods is a fairly basic city-building sim that will feel instantly familiar to anyone who ever played titles like Sim City. You’re provided with an ongoing set of goals to accomplish as the game progresses, usually in the form of collecting certain resources, researching specific science type, or clearing out areas of territory to expand your civilization into. It’s all pretty standard stuff, but the technology progression trees are pretty solid, the controls are easy to learn, and the game is fun enough that it’ll keep you hooked for a few hours. However, it should be noted that the gameplay is incredibly slow and the hand-holding quest assignments start to get old after a while.Aside from different types of food and building materials, your civilization accumulates mana that you use to perform miracles. This sounds way more impressive than it is, honestly. Miracles largely consist of you using a “god hand” tool to quickly harvest extra raw materials in exchange for mana. Miracles are useful when you need to snag extra resources within a certain amount of time, but there’s not really much of a point to them otherwise.Performing miracles is actually one of the most surreal parts of the game. Every time you do something divine, nearby worshippers make a lot of comments to show their appreciation of your heavenly greatness. It’s just bizarre to know that you’re playing a Roman god and see statements like “Mana from Heaven!” and “Hosanna!” appear all over the place.Instead of a top-down view like with so many other city-building games, you’re treated to an isometric perspective. However you’re stuck with only one angle, since the camera can’t seem to be rotated. This is really frustrating after a while, because it’s next to impossible to select plots of land that are behind your buildings. It’s too bad that the camera is so limited, because the game’s graphics are actually really lovely: Environments look hand-painted, while characters are all nicely designed and well-animated.All My Gods is fine but -- aside from some lovely graphics and some fun plot points-- it doesn’t really stand out from the crowd of other sim games. It’s a little too slow and simple to really hold dedicated genre fans’ attention, but it does feel like this could be a really great title for younger gamers thanks to its easy-to-learn controls and minimal difficulty. If any of this sounds like it might be fun, definitely check out the game.
Was this review helpful?
Fun little city builder/resource management game that reminds me of the Facebook games of yore (minus the pesky need to bug your friends)It took a few hours before I gained enough land and mana to actually arrange the buildings the way I wanted, but that’s okay. I almost quit 1 hour in, but I'm glad I stuck with it.Wish there were Steam Achievements, this game is perfect for them.
Was this review helpful?
This is really a nice building management game, reminds me a lot of Zeus previously.....Thumbs up for the game.
Was this review helpful?
Quaint city builder where you are trying to win the approval of all the Roman gods in order to become a god yourself.
I completed the game in about 5 hours.
The game gives you quests that first act as a tutorial and then as general guidance.
As part of the story, you keep courting Venus, which pisses Mars off and gets his mommy Hera involved.
This has the effect of making the game become a bit tedious towards the end.
You have to keep putting out fires from Mars tantrums and repair buildings from Hera's thunder fits.
The problem is that you end up having a lot of buildings all crammed together since space is somewhat precious, especially in the beginning.
Trying to spot which building needs to have a fire put out or be repaired gets to be a somewhat trying after a few hours of Mars and Hera attacks.
The sooner you can get the Trojan horse at the East most point of the map, the better, since that finally quiets Mars down.
Then Hera can be calmed down with a large enough bribe.
This means you need to have at least the trading post and lot of the production buildings going so you can have a constant export of trade.
Once you have this in place, and later get the port, you have pretty much an endless source of gold.
I highly recommend to build as many shrines and temples, fully upgraded, as soon as you can.
Nothing beats being able to scoop whatever resources you happen to need whenever you want.
Having enough little devoted followers means your divine mana replenishes very quickly.
Towards the end I was pretty much spamming the divine hand whenever I need it.
This was very unlike the beginning where you have to be very conservative with how you use it since initially it takes forever to refill.Overall, this game was fairly enjoyable.
It doesn't really have any replay value once you finish it, since it really doesn't have much depth in terms of strategy.
Once you understand what you need to do, there really isn't much of a challenge.
The fun aspect to playing this game in this discovery of what each of the buildings do, and then the final challenge in building each of the seven wonders.
Was this review helpful?
Fun little game!
Was this review helpful?
The game looks and plays like a Facebook game, it's even impossible to lose. I kept waiting for the tutorial to be over but it turned out to be one big tutorial you can't lose. It probably takes about 3 hours to complete (I was regularly away from my PC while it was still running thus 6 hours displayed).It has achievements you unlock through the menu, yet they don't have them through Steam nobody can see I 100% completed this &game&.I wouldn't recommend this game at any price, I only finished it because I knew I was halfway through by the time I realised the tutorial was the entire game. It didn't help that the last 20 minutes was just grinding out points to buy temples. don't buy this, if it's already too late when you see this, click the hand of God quickly. You can get multiple returns that register as one click.
Was this review helpful?
It's a fun city builder game. Before I got it, I was afraid it was time based (seeing the bar at the top), that you only had so much time to complete thing. Fortunately it's not, so you go at your own pace.The tutorial is good, it teaches you the basics and the rest you get to figure out, partial on your own, partially thru quests.You play a aspiring god, your goal is to win the approval of the other gods. basically it's mostly construction and not whole lot of waiting. I tend to get bored with games when there's just too much waiting, fortunately this one doesn't suffer from that.As the story goes, everytime you gain more favor with Venus, Mars gets more upset and causes fires, which you have to put out. And then Hera also causes destruction. You get to a point with this that Mars wants 2k and Hera wants 5k every 5 minutes which is impossible. However after you get past this point, you start earning more money then you can possible spend where as most of the game you're struggling to make money.On the downside, you can't rotate your buildings, so you often spend time rearraging your building for the best possible fit. Nor did I see the option to grow new trees, eventually you run out of trees to chop and have to use mana get wood. Regardless of how many lumberjack houses you build, you'll only get +5 wood. Other thing I didn't like is you can't stop production on any buildings so you are force to sell excess stocks.Found a bug where you're tasked with repairing a damaged build, however you can't find it or there's no building to repair. There was no floating icon indicating the building needs to be repaired. Spent an hour looking for it until I gave up and it really didn't seem to impact me any.When you're in the middle of casting a spell, a popup tends to ovelay and you can't cancel the spell so you end up wasting mana on a act you don't want to do: once you click you to acknowledge you also cast at the same time. Your economy tends to fluctuate alot for unknown reasons. All of a sudden food production dips into the negatives no matter how many of that building you build, then later on it just magically goes into to the positive without building any buildings. I don't really don't see any replay value in the game once you go thru it. Took me about 5 hours to complete. But i stil lenjoyed it.
I have to say though I don't find many games that deserve a positive review.
Was this review helpful?
This is a B grade tablet game.
No customisable graphics, no scaleability.Artwork and design is simplistic and generally what you'd expect from an app store.Gameplay is terrible - typical city building clickfest with no real sophistication.Just buy Cities Skylines, or even SimCity 4, both of which are on Steam.Nothing to see here, move along.
Was this review helpful?
I love these types of games! Fun construction with a neat plot.RECOMMENDATIONS: Rotating buildings! Not having to use mana to move builldings!
Was this review helpful?
For the price, this was definitely a good purchase (I got this game as bundle of 10 games that, in total, was about $3).
Standard, settlers/civ-ish game with resources, buildings, and researched technologies.
Things I didn't like, though: (1) no challenge, you can walk away from the game at any time, come back, and there'll be nothing that could go wrong, (2) some of the tasks, like &find the striking worker& or &find the damaged building,& were repetitive, required no administrative thinking, and happened all too often, (3) an entire civ-esque game, and there's only one map?
And it's the small map in the tutorial mission?
If those three things were fixed, I'd pay a lot more than $3 for it.
Was this review helpful?
A addictive casual game that had me playing it straight until the end, luckily it wasn't a very long game, but still for the price its actually pretty good. :)
a good game not bad all very fun
It's fun if you like building sims like I do.
Too bad once your done with the story line there is no way to contuie building like the Zeus game I like to play.
If you like games to be a challenge, All My Gods is not for you. No one ever dies and you cannot lose. You build a city and complete quests. You godly power helps a bit. It feels like a cheat at first, but it's rather annother ressource which slowly refills then used. The game starts with a tutorial, and immediately after the tutorial the game is at its weakest moments. You have to wait quite a lot for stuff to finish. That gets a lot better, because later in the games there are a lot of corners where you can do something. I'm a big fan of casual games, and All My Gods is the best I have been playing this year. The story is not very deep, but the building of the city is really fun. Most casual games I've tried this year prevent fun by implementing a slow process and introducting coins/gems/whatever to speeden up things. That only helps temporarily. All My Gods is ok with buying it once and then actually playing and liking the game.
I love All My Gods and I will replay it from time to time.
Gave a solid 6-7 hours of game play. I got it on Black Friday, but it's still worth it for the regular price I think. If you enjoy micromanage games/city builders this is cute and fun. Silly storyline, but funny silly.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

参考资料

随机推荐