腾讯微博帐号
完善帐号信息
Hi,欢迎使用QQ帐号登录
注册新用户已有帐号
腾讯微博帐号
您当前位置: >
笔译实务:刘晓明在英国48家集团俱乐部“青年破冰者”年度晚宴上的主旨演讲
刘晓明大使在英国48家集团俱乐部&青年破冰者&年度晚宴上的主旨:《激扬青春梦想,建功&一带一路&》
Speech by H.E. Ambassador Liu Xiaoming at Young Icebreakers' Dinner: Make Belt and Road Cooperation A Dream Come True
(日,伦敦煌庭饭店)
Bright Courtyard, 2 June 2017
尊敬的英国48家集团俱乐部主席佩里先生,
尊敬的英国国际发展部国务大臣贝茨勋爵,
尊敬的英国议会上院国际关系委员会前主席豪厄尔勋爵,
青年破冰者们,
女士们,先生们,朋友们:
Chairman Perry,
Lord Bates,
Lord Howell,
Young Icebreakers,
Ladies and Gentlemen:
很高兴出席&青年破冰者&年度晚宴。这是&青年破冰者&组织成立九周年晚宴,也是我连续第八次出席这个活动。9年来,&青年破冰者&组织不断成长壮大,为促进中英青年交流、推动中英关系发展作出了积极贡献。
It gives me great pleasure to join you again for this year's Young Icebreakers' Dinner. For Young Icebreakers, this is the ninth anniversary dinner. For me, this is the eighth annual dinner that I have attended consecutively.
The past nine years have witnessed the growth of Young Icebreakers and your active contribution to advancing China-UK relations, particularly the youth exchanges between our two countries.
佩里主席希望我今天谈谈不久前在北京举行的&一带一路&国际合作高峰论坛和中英关系。他的想法与我不谋而合。
Chairman Perry asked me to talk about China-UK relations and the just concluded Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation. Great minds think alike! That's exactly what I have in mind.
记得2015年,我曾在这里用&6个W&给大家详细介绍&一带一路&倡议。时隔两年,&一带一路&建设取得哪些进展?中英&一带一路&合作前景如何?青年破冰者如何参与&一带一路&建设?这些都是大家关心的问题,我愿与大家分享我的看法。
Speaking at the 2015 Young Icebreakers' dinner, I used six W's to explain the Belt and Road Initiative. Two years on, I am sure you are interested to know more about this Initiative.
& What progress has been made?
& What is the prospect for China-UK cooperation?
& What roles can Young Icebreakers play in the process?
Let me share with you my answers to these questions, starting with the progress achieved at the Belt and Road Forum.
今年5月14至15日,&一带一路&国际合作高峰论坛在北京成功举行。来自29个国家的国家元首、政府首脑与会,来自130多个国家和70多个国际组织的1500多名代表出席此次盛会。此次论坛英文简称是BRF(即Belt Road Forum),我今天同样用这三个字母介绍一下此次峰会的重要意义。
On 14 and 15 of May, the Belt and Road Forum was successfully held in Beijing. This international gathering brought together 29 heads of state and government, and 1,500 representatives from over 130 countries and 70 international organizations.
I want to use acronym of the Belt and Road Forum -- B-R-F to describe the progress: B for blueprint, R for resonance and F for fruit.
首先是字母B,即绘制合作蓝图(Blueprint)。此次论坛是一次面向未来的盛会。习***主席在论坛上发表重要讲话,深刻阐述了以和平合作、开放包容、互学互鉴、互利共赢为核心的丝路精神内涵,回顾过去4年&一带一路&建设丰硕成果,从建设和平之路、繁荣之路、开放之路、创新之路、文明之路五个方面,描绘了&一带一路&建设美好愿景和前进方向。习主席讲话得到与会各国领导人积极反响,论坛圆桌峰会通过的联合公报制定了&一带一路&合作目标、原则、举措及愿景展望,传递出各方共同推进&一带一路&建设合作、携手构建人类命运共同体的积极信号。
First, the Belt and Road Forum drew a blueprint for cooperation.
It was a forward-looking summit.
President Xi delivered a keynote speech at the Forum. He expounded on the Silk Road spirit. That is the spirit of peace, cooperation, openness, inclusiveness, mutual learning and mutual benefit. He reviewed what we have achieved so far over the past four years in building the Belt and Road. He pointed to the way forward and call on all partners to build a road for peace, a road for prosperity, a road of opening up, a road of innovation and a road connecting different civilizations. President Xi's speech was highly acclaimed by the leaders of the Belt and Road partners.
A Joint Communique was adopted at the Leaders Roundtable. The Communique sets out the objectives, principles and measures for the Belt and Road cooperation and the vision for the future. It sends out a message that all parties are working together to advance Belt and Road cooperation and to create a community of shared future for mankind.
其次是字母R,即激发合作共鸣(Resonance)。此次论坛是一次凝聚共识的盛会。习***主席指出,和平赤字、发展赤字、治理赤字,是摆在全人类面前的严峻挑战,需要我们合作应对。通过此次论坛,我们深刻感受到,国际社会认同、支持、参与&一带一路&的热情高涨,&一带一路&朋友圈越来越广,合作伙伴越来越多,合作动力越来越强。与会领导人和代表积极评价&一带一路&国际合作取得的进展,认为&一带一路&对于挖掘新的经济增长点、增强各国内生发展动力、促进全球经济增长具有重要意义,有利于推动经济全球化向包容普惠方向发展。&一带一路&倡导的共商、共建、共享理念更加深入人心,推进政策沟通、设施联通、贸易畅通、资金融通、民心相通已成为各方共同目标。
Second, the Belt and Road Forum created resonance among participants.
It was a consensus-building summit.
President Xi said, &Deficit in peace, development and governance poses a daunting challenge to mankind&. It takes a joint response to tackle these challenges.
This Forum is a great opportunity to bring everyone together for consensus building and joint actions.
& The Forum reflects the extensive international recognition, support and enthusiasm for the Belt and Road.
& The Forum builds an expanding network of friends and cooperation partners.
& The Forum gathers increasing momentum for cooperation.
The leaders and representatives of participating states spoke highly of the progress so far in the international cooperation on the Belt and Road. They believe the Belt and Road will create new growth points, stimulate endogenous development and boost global growth. It will help make economic globalization more inclusive and enable participant to share the benefit. Its core principles of extensive consultation, joint contribution and shared benefit have become widely accepted. Its five key objectives, namely, policy coordination, infrastructure connectivity, unimpeded trade, financial integration and people-to-people bond, have become the common goals of all interested parties.
第三是字母F,即共享合作成果(Fruit)。此次论坛是一次成果丰硕的盛会。各方通过深入讨论,形成一份沉甸甸的成果清单,共5大类、76大项、270多项。这些成果包括双边和多边协议,涵盖&五通&广泛项目,将使&合作共赢、共同发展&的成果更好惠及各国人民。与此同时,中国将加大对&一带一路&建设资金支持,向丝路基金新增资金1000亿元人民币,鼓励金融机构开展人民币海外基金业务,规模预计约3000亿元人民币。中国国家开发银行、进出口银行将分别提供2500亿元和1300亿元等值人民币专项贷款,用于支持&一带一路&基础设施建设、产能、金融合作。这些资金将以企业为主体,坚持市场化运作,为&一带一路&建设提供更坚实的投融资支持。
Third, the Belt and Road Forum was a summit of fruitful outcomes for all to share.
The extensive and in-depth discussions have been translated into a long list of deliverables. They are divided into five categories, including 76 agreements and 270 specific outcomes. These deliverables, listed in both bilateral and multilateral agreements, include projects in all the five key areas of the Belt and Road Initiative I mentioned a moment ago. They will enable cooperation for common prosperity. They will bring more benefit to people along the routes and around the world.
The list of deliverables also contains a number of new measures that China pledges to take.
& China will contribute an additional 100 billion RMB to the Silk Road Fund.
& China encourages financial institutions to conduct overseas RMB fund business with an estimated amount of 300 billion.
& The China Development Bank and the Export-Import Bank of China will set up special lending schemes to support cooperation on infrastructure, capacity and finance. These lending schemes will be worth an equivalent of 250 billion RMB and 130 billion RMB respectively.
All these funds will be used in a way that is business-centered and market-based. That will mean stronger support in investment and financing for the building of the Belt and Road.
今年是中英建立大使级外交关系45周年,也是中英关系&黄金时代&深入发展之年。中英围绕&一带一路&合作潜力巨大,前景广阔。
This year marks the 45th anniversary of the ambassadorial ties between China and Britain. It is also a year for consolidating the &Golden Era& of China-UK relations. With regard to the Belt and Road, there is huge potential and bright prospects for China-UK cooperation as we enjoy strategic consensus, solid foundation and strong dynamics.
首先,战略共识明确。2015年,习***主席对英国进行国事访问期间,中英就加强发展战略对接特别是拓展&一带一路&合作达成重要共识。2016年,第八次中英经济财金对话进一步明确了英国作为&一带一路&重要合作方的定位。梅首相曾多次表示,&一带一路&将为英中合作带来丰硕成果和广阔前景。英国财政大臣哈蒙德作为梅首相特使赴华出席&一带一路&高峰合作论坛,强调英国是&一带一路&天然合作伙伴。在此次峰会上,英国还是率先共同核准并签署《&一带一路&融资指导原则》的西方大国。我们愿与英方凝聚共识,共同推进&一带一路&合作向前发展。
First, China and Britain have a clear strategic consensus on the Belt and Road cooperation.
During President Xi Jinping's state visit to the UK in 2015, China and Britain agreed to form a stronger synergy between our two countries' respective development strategies, especially stepping up cooperation on the Belt and Road.
During the 8th China-UK Economic and Financial Dialogue in 2016, the UK's role as a key partner of the Belt and Road was clearly defined. Prime Minister May said on many occasions that the Belt and Road Initiative will bring fruitful outcomes and broad prospects for China-UK cooperation.
Last month, Chancellor Hammond attended the Belt and Road Forum as Prime Minister May's personal envoy. He said at the Forum that &Britain, lying at the Western end of the Belt and Road, is a natural partner in this endeavor.&
Also at the Forum, Britain became the first major western nation to approve and sign the Guiding Principles on Financing the Development of the Belt and Road.
China is always ready to join hands with Britain to build consensus and advance cooperation on the Belt and Road.
其次,合作基础坚实。英国是中国在欧盟内第二大贸易伙伴,中国是英国在欧盟外第二大贸易伙伴;中国对英非金融类直接投资已达180亿美元,高居欧洲之首;伦敦已成为除香港外最大的境外人民币离岸市场。欣克利角核电站项目成为中英关系&黄金时代&旗舰项目。英国是第一个申请加入亚洲基础设施投资银行的西方大国,也是继中国之后第二个向亚投行专门基金注资的国家。今年初,首列中欧班列往返义乌和伦敦,标志丝绸之路延伸到欧洲的最西端。所有这些表明,中英各领域互利合作不断加强,两国利益融合为中英&一带一路&合作打下了坚实基础。
Second, China-UK cooperation on the Belt and Road enjoys a solid foundation.
& On trade, the UK is China's second largest partner in the EU while China is Britain's second largest partner outside the EU.
& On investment, China's non-financial direct investment in Britain, at 18 billion US dollars, is far greater than in any other European country.
& On infrastructure, the Hinkley Point C has become a flagship project in the &Golden Era& of China-UK relations.
& On financial cooperation, London is the largest overseas RMB offshore market after Hong Kong.
There are many other highlights:
& The UK is the first major western country to apply to join the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank.
& Britain is also the second contributor after China to inject capital to the AIIB special fund.
& Early this year, the first freight train of China Railway Express made a round trip between London and China's Yiwu, extending the routes of the Belt and Road to the western end of Europe.
These are only a few examples of the growing and win-win cooperation between China and Britain. In this process, the interests of our two countries have become increasingly intertwined. This in turn lays a solid foundation for our cooperation on the Belt and Road.
第三,前进动力强劲。英工商、金融、智库等各界人士踊跃参加&一带一路&高峰论坛,积极建言献策。英作为&一带一路&重要参与方,拥有独特资源。从发达的金融业到成熟的法律、咨询等服务业,从知名智库、教育机构到世界一流的科技研发与创新平台,从英语语言优势到与沿线国家的密切关系,这些优势资源与&一带一路&建设需求高度契合。中英经贸合作互补性强,在新能源、城镇化、绿色金融等领域合作方兴未艾,双方亦可在&一带一路&框架下探索开展三方合作,发挥&一加一大于二&的效果,更好造福两国和世界人民。
Third, China-UK cooperation demonstrates strong dynamism for further progress.
At the Belt and Road Forum, leaders of the business community, the financial sector and the academia from Britain were very active in sharing their views and suggestions.
Indeed, Britain as a key partner of the Belt and Road has unmatched strengths and unique resources, including:
& advanced financial industry, legal services and consulting,
& prestigious think tanks and universities,
& leading R&D and innovation platforms,
& language advantages,
& and close ties with countries along the Belt and Road routes.
These are exactly what is needed for building the Belt and Road.
Between China and Britain, we are highly complementary in our cooperation and we can achieve success greater than just mutual benefit. In areas such as new energy, urbanization and green finance, our cooperation is booming. Within the Belt and Road framework, we can jointly explore cooperation with a third party and in a third country. Our cooperation will be more than &one plus one&. Our cooperation will deliver benefits to people in China, in Britain and beyond.
女士们、先生们,
Ladies and Gentlemen,
习***主席说,当今时代,世界各国人民的命运更加紧密地联系在一起,各国青年应该树立世界眼光,增强合作意识,共同开创人类社会美好未来。我衷心希望&青年破冰者&们能够继续秉持&破冰精神&,放眼全球、不畏艰险、开拓进取,为&一带一路&和人类命运共同体建设贡献智慧和力量。
President Xi once said, in today's world, people of all countries live in a shared community with increasingly intertwined interests. He urges the young people to have a global vision, to embrace cooperation and to work with one another to open up a bright future for humanity.
To the Young Icebreakers, here is my hope:
& I hope you will continue to uphold the &icebreaking spirit&.
& I hope you will expand your horizon.
& I hope you will be undaunted by challenges.
& I hope you will contribute your wisdom and strength to building the Belt and Road and the shared community of mankind.
一是做&一带一路&的坚定支持者。&一带一路&不仅已日益成为国际共识和国际公共产品,而且成为中英合作的新平台和新亮点。但在英国也有人对此一知半解,甚至存有误解和曲解。最近一个时期,我在英国主流媒体撰写文章,在各种讲坛发表,就是为了答疑解惑,增信释疑;就是让更多的人了解&一带一路&,支持&一带一路&。我希望你们增进对&一带一路&的了解,坚定对&一带一路&的信心,同时争取更多英国民众对&一带一路&的认知和支持。
Young Icebreakers,
I will count on you to be the champions of the Belt and Road.
The Belt and Road Initiative has become an international consensus. It is also a new platform and a new highlight of China-UK cooperation.
Here in the UK, the significance of this Initiative is sometimes not fully understood. In some cases, misunderstanding or even misinterpretation exist.
That's why over the past months, I have published articles on major newspapers and given speeches on different occasions, in order to answer questions and clear up misunderstanding. I want the British public to understand the Belt and Road and join in to support this Initiative.
It is my hope that today's speech will help you learn more about and build up confidence in the Belt and Road. In turn, you will do the same to the British public.
二是做&一带一路&的积极参与者。中国人讲究&知行合一&。在&一带一路&建设过程中,英国的经验、智慧、创意与中国模式、技术、市场化能力可以完美结合,实现&中西合壁、优势互补&。在座各位是中英各自优势行业的精英翘楚,希望你们积极发挥聪明才智和创新精神,在各自领域积极主动参与&一带一路&建设,推动中英&一带一路&合作取得更加丰硕的成果。
Second, I will count on the young icebreakers to be active participants in the Belt and Road Initiative.
In China, people say &Knowledge and actions should go hand in hand&.
In building the Belt and Road, the UK and China have every reason to join hands. The UK has experience, knowledge and creativity. China has unique growth model, technology and market capability. This would be the East meeting the West in a perfect match of our respective strengths.
Young icebreakers are leaders and representatives in your respective fields in both China or UK. Your active participation, your wisdom and talents, and your creative spirit, are what's needed in the building of the Belt and Road.
I look forward to your contribution to the Belt and Road cooperation between China and Britain. I urge you to join in to deliver more outcomes.
三是做&一带一路&的大力传播者。&一带一路&建设&五通&中一项重要内容就是&民心相通&。&一带一路&要行稳致远,离不开&民心相通&的支撑和保障。你们青年人思想活跃,接受新事物快,最富于创造性。希望中英青年人加强交流,不断碰撞出智慧的火花,为&一带一路&贡献新想法和新创意,为促进&民心相通&传播正能量。
Third, I will count on the young icebreakers to be effective communicators for the Belt and Road Initiative.
One of the five goals of the Belt and Road is to build closer people-to-people bond. This is indispensable if the Belt and Road Initiative is to make steady progress and bring lasting benefit.
As young people, you are energetic, vibrant and creative. Dynamic interaction between the young minds will lead to new and creative ideas. I encourage such interaction. I believe that spreading positive energy and forging closer people-to-people bond is exactly what we need in the Belt and Road.
女士们,先生们,
Ladies and Gentlemen,
在去年的&青年破冰者&晚宴上,我发表了英国公投脱欧后首次,今天的晚宴则将是我在6月8日英国大选前最后一次。一首一尾,虽是巧合,但意味深长。我想强调的是,虽然形势变化了,但我对&青年破冰者&的希望没有变;虽然不确定因素增多了,我对中英关系的信心没有变。我衷心希望,中英两国青年能够挥洒青春,激扬梦想,共同奋斗,推进中英&一带一路&合作不断取得新成果,推动中英关系&黄金时代&不断迈上新台阶!
My speech at last year's Young Icebreakers' Dinner was my very first speech delivered after the Brexit Referendum. Today, this speech will be my last speech before the snap election coming up on 8 June.
The timing is of course a mere coincide. But it also signifies the underlying changes in British politics.
With this said, I would like to stress that:
There might be changes around us, but my hope for the Young Icebreakers remain unchanged.
There might be uncertainties before us, but my confidence in China-UK relations remain unchanged.
I sincerely hope that the young people of China and Britain will value this best time in your life and work hard for your dreams.
I count on you to advance China-UK cooperation on the Belt and Road for new outcomes.
I count on you to bring China-UK relationship in the &Golden Era& to a new high.
Thank you!
点击查看,阅读更多相关文章!
想快速提高翻译水平吗?
关注‘天之聪教育’微信,每天都有免费双语学习素材,以及CATTI报考、备考、真题、模拟试题等
针对口译、笔译学习的精品资料推送, 您可以随时随地通过手机学习!
打开微信“通讯录”-“添加”-“查找公众号”-输入“kaosee_”,然后关注;或者来
扫一扫二维码,速速添加吧!免费口译、笔译课都有机会获得哦~
口译入门未必需要太过深厚的英语功底和太过虚华的学历...
巩固基本技能,强调学习方法,凝练精妙表达,提升全盘备战 ...
新概念小语种:无需任何外语基础,会中文就能学!原汁原味实用情景对话,学地道外语!
西雅图工作英语,好英语,好工作!外企白领必备教程,15CD+2教材!
您可能还感兴趣的英语文章
在对哈萨克斯坦共和国进行国事访问前夕,国家主席习***在《哈萨克斯坦真理报》发表题为《为中哈关系插上梦想的翅膀》的署名文章。文章如下: Chinese President Xi Jinping published a signed arti~~
驻英国大使刘晓明在北京优秀影视剧海外展播季英国开播仪式上的讲话:《影视礼赞黄金成果,创意助力黄金时代》 Speech by H.E. Ambassador Liu Xiaoming at the London Ceremony of 2017 China-UK Film and TV Conference: Creativity Will Boost China-UK Ties in the~~
新疆人权事业的发展进步 Human Rights in Xinjiang Development and Progress 中华人民共和国国务院新闻办公室 The State Council Information Office of the Peoples Republic of China 2017年6月 June 2017 目录 Contents 前言 Foreword 一、政治权利 I. Political Rights 二、公~~
刘晓明大使在英国48家集团俱乐部青年破冰者年度晚宴上的主旨演讲:《激扬青春梦想,建功一带一路》 Speech by H.E. Ambassador Liu Xiaoming at Young Icebreakers Dinner: Make Belt and Road Cooperation A Dream Come True (日,伦敦煌庭饭店) Bright~~
发表评论:
表达一些您的想法吧!
文明评论,理性发言!
最新评论(时间排序)
精华文章推荐
阅读排行榜

参考资料

随机推荐