已被0人收藏
&暗黑3 美服账号被盗,邮箱地址被修改。扯淡的暴风雪
来自:上海
发帖:200+3891
邮箱地址被修改,也没发邮件确认,就被改了。
改完了,给我发了一个邮件,说如果不是我改的,点哪里哪里解决。
点了那里,想提交一个表单,又让我登录。
这不扯淡吗?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
朕本码农,编程于江东
...楼主...
改邮箱肯定是要发邮件到原邮箱确认的!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
发帖:1+129
暗黑3好久没玩了,巅峰等级一直停留在8级
这个家伙很懒,什么也没留下......
来自:浙江
发帖:876+59840
改邮箱肯定是要发邮件到原邮箱确认的!
很多人都是一个密码走天下,一旦被盗,一锅端。
一点办法都没有。
说真话总是没人爱听的。喜欢春秋笔法的、说话拐弯抹角的人什么的最讨厌了 ?o?
不喜欢的人不要理我啦,我也不会理你的啦,不用做无用的尝试啦,人家当你小傻瓜啦~ ?o?
来自:浙江
发帖:876+59841
我也玩美服,现在只过了一个级,所以只有30多级,后面懒得打了,太让人失望了。
令牌是美服的android令牌,EN开头的,网上找个apk,装android手机里就可以了。
ios比较麻烦,因为appstore出来的必定是CN的中文令牌。
盗去吧,放开了盗,我密码是超级简单的组合,随便盗。
说真话总是没人爱听的。喜欢春秋笔法的、说话拐弯抹角的人什么的最讨厌了 ?o?
不喜欢的人不要理我啦,我也不会理你的啦,不用做无用的尝试啦,人家当你小傻瓜啦~ ?o?
发帖:200+3893
改邮箱肯定是要发邮件到原邮箱确认的!
很多人都是一个密码走天下,一旦被盗,一锅端。
一点办法都没有。
连确认邮件都没有,而且我的邮箱密码是唯一密码,别的地方不用这个密码。
朕本码农,编程于江东
发帖:2+203
恩 我同学被盗过个 后来用特几百块***费拿回来之后但是帐号已经被封掉了
于是去美国的时候又买了一个号
这个家伙很懒,什么也没留下......
首先,请你以一种,团成一个团的姿势,然后,慢慢地比较圆润的方式,离开这座让你讨厌的城市,或者讨厌的人的周围首先,请你以一种,团成一个团的姿势,然后,慢慢地比较圆润的方式,离开这座让你讨厌的城市,或者讨厌的人的周围
暗黑3 美服账号被盗,邮箱地址被修改。扯淡的暴风雪
扫描关注官方微信
扫描下载客户端
你可以发私信给一个或多个听众。默认不能发给非听众,除非对方设置了允许。
奖励分值:您今日还有 3 点分值可以奖励 [ 20 点奖分可自动换取 1 点PP]
请输入4位有相同表情的数字
&违反国家法律&&&&&&&&&含有***内容
&对他人进行恶意攻击
&散布广告以及其它商业化的宣传
&干扰或混乱kds宽带山网络服务
&发布任何包含种族、 性别、宗教歧视性和猥亵性的信息内容
&恶意刷屏&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&内容重复&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&攻击管理员
&本人要求删除&&&&&&&&当事人要求删除
&与主题无关&&&&&&&&&&&水贴软文&&&&&&&&&&&涉及敏感政治内容
&被要求删除,你懂的&&&&&&&&&&&盗号并发布违规或广告内容
扣除hp值:
宽带山警务室
&恶意刷屏&&&&&&&&&水贴软文
&违反国家法律
&含有***内容
&对他人进行恶意攻击
&散布广告以及其它商业化的宣传
&干扰或混乱kds宽带山网络服务
&发布任何包含种族、 性别、宗教歧视性和猥亵性的信息内容
&网页不能打开
&图片不能显示
已报名参加的人员:& 美服被盗后账号重置申诉经历(open ticket)和经验教训 ...
查看: 6223|回复: 4
UID1055890主题阅读权限30帖子精华0积分231金钱2731 荣誉1 人气4 在线时间1058 小时评议0
Lv.3游侠中级会员, 积分 231, 距离下一级还需 269 积分
帖子精华0积分231金钱2731 荣誉1 人气4 评议0
本帖最后由 dbgwalter 于
03:02 编辑
好吧,我承认我其实花了很大的力气才说服了战网***,前后申诉了3次才成功使用了仅有的2次账号重置(rollback)
本人是时差党,账号是我用自己的真实信息申请,大陆的大学同学在使用,被盗时间是美国东部时间22号,23号我才获悉,此时值钱的东西(主要是戒指,主手武器,传奇物品和高级宝石)被洗劫一空,只剩下一点金币的零头,损失粗算也有上亿金币吧,战网登陆邮箱被修改为(尼玛诅咒这群盗号的国人)。还好没有让同学使用现金拍卖行……否则后果不堪设想……后来获悉盗号者还去欧服贴小广告(全球版嘛……只不过我同学没有去欧服和亚服玩过)……最虐心的是,之前暴雪战网被黑,给了每个账号额外的一个修改密码安全问题的机会(之前密码安全问题是不允许修改的)。这个唯一的机会被盗号者给逮到了……(这个战网号由于是同学使用,我不经常上战网修改信息)。申请回档时没有这个安全问题,导致我只能上传驾照扫描文件……自己有扫描仪,这些都是小事~
23号得知被盗是盗号者修改战网登录邮箱和密码的时候,暴雪给我发了邮件,并给了我传送门直通***网页。一个***接通后等待20分钟(说实在的,星期天大早上,20分钟就能有人跟我说话我已经很满足了。)这次***解决了登陆邮箱和密码重置问题,我很满意的挂断了。登陆后看见一片狼藉,根据另一封邮件开始申请回档,发现密码安全问题被篡改!(再诅咒这帮盗号的国人一百遍)无奈扫描了证件,却碰到浏览器设置问题打不开网页的问题……这里提醒使用Maxthon浏览器的朋友们,嫌调整设置麻烦的话,就打开你们的IE浏览器吧……使用IE浏览器成功提交了申诉后,2个小时左右就收到了回复,大意是他们发现了欧服贴小广告的罪证,但是拒绝喂美服人物回档,原因是没发现损失(not compromised)……好吧,这群睁眼瞎……老子小尼姑都半裸了,储物箱被翻了个底朝天,你丫真好意思说的出来……
我只好联系大陆的同学,让他描述一下具体的损失,因为登陆IP不同,密码安全问题又被修改,怕引起麻烦锁定账号,期间只能给他截图,后来简单罗列了一个挂失清单,给这群吃干饭的GM看看什么叫做“没发现损失”,第二次拨打******,这次解决了密码安全问题,***帮我手动修改了问题和***,并指出我需要在战网上申诉才能解决回档的需求。第二封申诉送出,列出了被盗物品和金币清单,一夜无话,24日早上,起床就看到了GM回复,依然如故……没发现损失……老子已经想骂人了……
不过回信中并没有说这个问题没有转机,“如有问题可以回复(If you have any further questions, please select the 'Need More Help' option and we will be glad to help.)”。我抱着必死的决心晓之以理,动之以情……打了个草稿给同学看,敲定了最终版本之后,又送出了第三次申诉。同样是2小时后得到了回复,这次成功了,是来让我确认需要回档的。由于回档机会每个战网账号只给2次,所以历经波折,终于拿到了许可……目前坐等回档中。
这次的经验教训主要是:
1 不要慌张,首先拨打******,接***的孩子们都很礼貌,也非常有耐心。(在核实我身份信息的时候,由于经常搬家我使用的地址有变,信用卡,银行卡,paypal等购买手段都用过,***对面一直在等我回忆地址细节,购买方式等)
2 在战网申诉时你一定要有耐心,这种每个账号只有2次机会的回档,GM在处理时也会很谨慎(回档1次后再被盗将永久取消现金拍忙行使用权)。当你确定值得使用一次回档的时候,一定要摆事实,客观的说明你的实际损失情况。并且略微夸大你的心理损失,让他们觉得你是一个铁杆的暴雪粉……
3 注意账号安全保护。本人在申诉成功之后就立刻购买了实体将军令,目前正在邮递中。手机版的将军令由于大陆同学使用有困难,所以实体将军令之后会寄回国内。
4 战网的登录密码与我在各种网站的密码都不一样,所以可以简单锁定丢号的原因在于同学使用的电脑(据说是上班时开小差,玩游戏,这个畜生)。由此看出,玩游戏尽量要在自己的私人电脑上进行。公司电脑中木马的情况也是有的……
以下是我的申诉信,如果有朋友遇到类似的事件急需回档又被拒绝的话,可以拿去做个模板。没有兴趣的话就不要再往下看了……本人的英文水平真的很渣……
蓝色是暴雪的回信,绿色是我的申诉
第一次申诉是网络表格提交,没有过多的解释。得到的回复是:
Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to contact us today :)
After further review, it appears the EU region on your Diablo 3 account was the one compromised, not your normal US region. All they did was create a couple toons to use for advertising, and there were no characters on that region to begin with, so a rollback is not necessary :)
Account security is critically important. To help protect your account, we recommend following the Security Checklist () on our Account Security site:
If you have any further questions, please select the 'Need More Help' option and we will be glad to help.
Game Master Morikonduz
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
日这个睁眼瞎……第二次申诉就简单罗列了失物清单:
I think my account had been hacked on Sep. 22, 2012. I checked my characters and found both of my rings, my main-hand weapon, pants, a bracer, a legendary belt, a Tal Rasha's Allegiance, 9 radiant star emerald, 7 flawless star emerald and 1 star amethyst, and 10,000,000 gold was taken by the hacker. As a result, I'm opening this ticket to apply a rollback of my account to Sep. 21, 2012 or a earlier time.
And also, my Diablo III AH activity has been banned due to the hacker's behavior, I also want to restore the AH status. If it is because I didn't use any authenticator or other security programs, please ignore this reply, and I will order an authenticator soon. Thank you.
这次的回复大意基本一致:
Thank you for contacting Blizzard Entertainment about your Diablo III account.
We have reviewed our logs for the Diablo III account attached to this Battle.net account, and we were unable to verify a compromise took place. As a result, no rollback was performed.
If you were attempting to contact us through the webform for another issue, please use the following:
- If you are not able to access your Battle.net account, use the Login Support menu on the Battle.net Support site:
- If you are experiencing an technical or account issue, see our Support Knowledge Base at
- For penalty disputes, see the Account Administration support article:
Account security is critically important. To help protect your account, we recommend following the Security Checklist () on our Account Security site:
If you have any further questions, then simply reopen the ticket and enter a response or give us a call! Our phone number is 1-800-592-5499. Players in Australia and Singapore should call 1-800-041-378 and 800-2549927 respectively if unable to connect via the first number. Live representatives are available between 7:00AM and 8:00PM Pacific Time, 7 days a week.
Sincerely,
Game Master Droovasz
Customer Service
Blizzard Entertainment
US.Battle.Net
无奈之下,第三次破釜沉舟,软磨硬泡……
Thank you for reviewing my ticket.
However, my gears and stuff were taken away after I washacked. Although several hundreds million of gold is nothing in the market,that's my work in hundreds of hours. I can not play normally without some of myimportant gears such as my weapon.
It is also important for you to protect the players'experience in game. Now what I can do are only to browse the AH and to bekilled by monsters in one shot... I didn't request more than I was stolen, andyou can see my account was hacked on September 22.
What I want is just a rollback to the time point before Iwas hacked to have another chance to enjoy the game which I love for over 10years since Diablo II was published. I played Diablo II, WOW(using anotheraccount), Starcraft, Starcraft II (using another account), and now Diablo III,I really love your games and they have been a part of my life for so manyyears.
I'm going to order an authenticator to protect my account asthe s however, if what I could protect is just ansemi-naked character, it is makes no sense at all...
I also know that I only have 2 chances to rollback. Even ifthey are extremely&&valuable I am in direneed of one of them to get back to the game, back to you, and back to theBlizzard family.
Sincerely,Xxxxxxxx Xxxx
措辞方面尽量使用简单句和短小,简单的词汇来加强语气,感情基调要尽量显得可怜……我都觉得自己下作……不过这次的确的到了想要的结果:
Greetings Xxxxxxxxx,
Game Master Kahillissa here, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your Diablo III account. I apologize for the long wait and I really appreciate you being patient at an understandably upsetting time. Because being compromised can be confusing, I'm going to walk you through everything you need to know! =)
Regarding any losses you may have incurred (I know it's a bummer!) I wanted to break down how our rollback process works. We use automatically stored save points to roll compromised Diablo III accounts back to their pre-compromise state. Save points are regularly updated, but they will not be totally current when a compromise occurs. Because of this, progress gained on the account since the save point was made, including ALL progress (such as items, gold, or newly created heroes) since the potential compromise, WILL BE permanently LOST when we roll an account back. We cannot adjust the automatic rollbacks in any way, or restore any progress lost as the result of a rollback.
Each Diablo III account is limited to two rollbacks, and we need your approval before we can use one of your rollbacks. If you would like us to roll your account back, please respond to this ticket and clearly tell us that you want to use one of your two rollbacks. Do not play on the account after requesting a rollback. Any progress gained before the account is rolled back will be permanently lost.
If you do not respond, we will not roll your account back.
Note: After we roll an account back, that account's access to the Diablo III Real Money Auction House will be restricted until an authenticator is attached. If the account is compromised a second time, access to the Diablo III Real Money Auction House will be revoked.
I also want to let you know that account security is super important, especially to make sure this doesn't happen in the future! I'm sure you're taking all the steps you possibly can, but just to help you doublecheck your bases, I am recommending our Security Checklist () on our Account Security site (). You'll find lots of good tips and directions there to help make sure you've checked everything on your computer and that you've taken all possible steps to fight back against those compromisers.
With all that information, you can at least make an informed decision on whether you feel that your losses are dire enough to require a rollback. Whether you choose to go through with the rollback or not, we are here and ready to help you as best we can. =)
Thank you again for contacting us. I hope this helps and you have a wonderful day in Sanctuary from here on out!
Warmest Regards,
Game Master Kahillissa
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
OK,很高兴问题得到了相对圆满的解决,最后再诅咒这群盗号的国人!以下是账号成功回档重置后收到的邮件
Thank you for your patience and understanding while we investigated the situation that you reported. We have concluded our investigation of the account and apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you. After a thorough investigation, we have found this account to be eligible for restoration. The details of the account restored are contained below.
Account Name:
BattleTag: Xxxxxxx#xxxx
Please be aware that your computer may contain a malicious software program, such as a keylogger, or the account information and password may have been shared with others. In either case, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Password, and you will be responsible for all uses of your Password, whether or not authorized by you. Also, note that the security of the Account is your responsibility. Please take a moment to review the Diablo III Terms of Use at
The account has been restored to a time prior to the issue being reported. Any items, heroes, or gold lost should now be restored. While we will make every effort to provide assistance in cases of loss, please keep in mind that the decision to go forward with a restoration is entirely at Blizzard's discretion. You can review our Restoration Policies at
* * * PLEASE NOTE * * *
Moving forward, this Diablo III account is unable to access the Real Money Auction House unless a Battle.net Authenticator (Mobile or Token) is present. More information on Battle.net Authenticators can be found at
Any financial loss you may have incurred as a result of the compromise is still under investigation. Please allow up to 30 days for us to determine what (if any) additional support we can provide.
This email does not guarantee that a replacement of funds will be possible in this specific circumstance.
Additional restrictions on Auction House usage, number of additional restorations, and account usage may be enacted in accordance with our Diablo III Restoration Policies:
If you have any questions regarding your compromise, investigation, or restoration, please feel free to comment on the support ticket related to this issue or open a new ticket here:
Thank you for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience on Battle.net.
%Personal:Email:Signatures:Mulligan%
精华文章!
总评分:&金钱 + 100&
狼顾之鬼『欧美角色扮演区』冰冻之海o黑暗信徒暗黑交易区猎魔人估价师
UID1572029主题阅读权限60帖子精华0积分3572金钱4915 荣誉36 人气625 在线时间8131 小时评议8
Lv.6游侠黄金会员, 积分 3572, 距离下一级还需 2428 积分
帖子精华0积分3572金钱4915 荣誉36 人气625 评议8
感谢LZ 的经验分享 去用个手机锁吧
UID1339799主题阅读权限20帖子精华0积分196金钱1731 荣誉0 人气1 在线时间710 小时评议0
Lv.2游侠会员, 积分 196, 距离下一级还需 4 积分
帖子精华0积分196金钱1731 荣誉0 人气1 评议0
感谢LZ分享~还是手机密钥保险~
UID1055890主题阅读权限30帖子精华0积分231金钱2731 荣誉1 人气4 在线时间1058 小时评议0
Lv.3游侠中级会员, 积分 231, 距离下一级还需 269 积分
帖子精华0积分231金钱2731 荣誉1 人气4 评议0
恐高的鸟 发表于
感谢LZ 的经验分享 去用个手机锁吧
回楼上2位,我自己的账号是用实体将军令的,从WOW美服的时代就开始用了,很安全。被盗的是国内朋友使用的账号,他尝试过安卓系统,说搞不懂。我也没用过安卓手机,帮不上忙。实体将军令他丫嫌麻烦。这次给他个教训。
最离奇的是在这之后的故事。
回档的确成功了。但是暴雪的***尼玛的太效率了,5分钟内我连续收到2封回档提示。直接把六十级的人物回档到十六级……这下尼玛比被盗还惨……立刻打***过去,他们又是赔礼又是道歉,就是不能恢复了,因为回档不可逆……然后说赔给我一次额外的回档机会,这事就这么完了……我连删客户端的心都有了……
UID2899012主题阅读权限20帖子精华0积分160金钱1355 荣誉0 人气0 在线时间490 小时评议0
Lv.2游侠会员, 积分 160, 距离下一级还需 40 积分
帖子精华0积分160金钱1355 荣誉0 人气0 评议0
就是,你绑定手机令牌,看他怎么盗号,气死她
2013年度优秀版主勋章
2013年度优秀版主勋章
版主评议达到4,勤于处理版务