跪求一腔热血DRAMAtical Murder...

DRAMAticalMurder | DeviantArt
Welcome to the DRAMAtical Murder group!This group is dedicated to Nitro+Chiral's visual novel "DRAMAtical Murder" - or "DMMd" in short. Feel free to join!You can contribute fanart, fanfiction, cosplay photos...The usual.Some rules:1. No tracing, eyeballing or usage of artwork owned by others (official, doujin etc), unless you can prove that you received permission from the owners.2. You have to be a fan of the game (pretty obvious this one).3. Only DRAMAtical Murder characters are allowed (mixed fanarts are possible, but at least one dmmd character has to be featured).4. With exceptions of figurine photoshoots, pictures of merchandise are NOT considered art.5. No duplicates. If you have more versions of a contribution, please choose the one you like most. 6. If you want to contribute cosplay photos, please post finished cosplays (or cosplays that are mostly finished (i.e. some details missing) only, as group members might not be interested in "in progress" photos. Please restrict yourself to three submissions of the same cosplay.7. Submit your own work under the right category, please. Your own fanart: "fanart"If you want to rec somebody else's fanart: "featured"The rest should be self-explanatory?keywords: Nitro+Chiral, Dramatical Murder, dmmd, boys love
Years agoOct 22, 2011
Group FocusFan Club
Join our Group
Welcome to the DRAMAtical Murder group!This group is dedicated to Nitro+Chiral's visual novel "DRAMAtical Murder" - or "DMMd" in short. Feel free to join!You can contribute fanart, fanfiction, cosplay photos...The usual.Some rules:1. No tracing, eyeballing or usage of artwork owned by others (official, doujin etc), unless you can prove that you received permission from the owners.2. You have to be a fan of the game (pretty obvious this one).3. Only DRAMAtical Murder characters are allowed (mixed fanarts are possible, but at least one dmmd character has to be featured).4. With exceptions of figurine photoshoots, pictures of merchandise are NOT considered art.5. No duplicates. If you have more versions of a contribution, please choose the one you like most. 6. If you want to contribute cosplay photos, please post finished cosplays (or cosplays that are mostly finished (i.e. some details missing) only, as group members might not be interested in "in progress" photos. Please restrict yourself to three submissions of the same cosplay.7. Submit your own work under the right category, please. Your own fanart: "fanart"If you want to rec somebody else's fanart: "featured"The rest should be self-explanatory?keywords: Nitro+Chiral, Dramatical Murder, dmmd, boys love
GroupFounded 7
Years agoOct 22, 2011
Group FocusFan Club
Daily Pageviews
Join our Group
Favourites
Sep 6, :23 AM
Hello,Based on feedback we received, more folders were included in the gallery.The new folders are for pairing-specific fanart. At this moment, the more 'common' pairings have their own folder:Koujaku & AobaNoiz & AobaClear & AobaRen & AobaMink & AobaVirus and/or Trip & AobaOther pairings (for any other pairing besides the ones that have an own folder)More folders may be added in the future, depending on how many fanarts are submitted for other pairings. However, we did not want to make the gallery crowded with folders.Thus, if you are submitting pairing-specific fanart, please submit it to the correct folder! Single characters, and group pictures, still go into the normal 'fanart folder'.
Co-Founders
Add a Comment:
thank you for accepting me in your group&
This group looks awesome! &I have a question though, i have a silly little three box comic i would like to submit, would go into fanart folder?
Glad you like the group !&yep it should go in the fanart folder as long as it's related to dmmd .
I'm so happy I found this group
Welcome to the group
Thanks! &3
**PLEASE REMEMBER:6. Please restrict yourself to three submissions of the same&cosplay.7. Submit your own work under the right category, please.&Your own fanart: "fanart"If you want to rec somebody else's fanart: "featured"
Who LOVES Ren?!?
Go to page

参考资料

随机推荐