11. 听到这个消息,他们高兴得跳了起来.
12. 由于天气的原因,我们的校运会延期了。
13.人们普遍相信每个词都有正确的词义。
14.为什么你容忍他们所犯的这些罪行呢?
15. 每次这个节目演出,都引发全国对这个问题的辩论。
16.纳税是每个公民应尽的义务。
17. 科学的快速发展促使许多企业探求新的出路。
Ⅶ. Translation from English into Chinese
1. Small as it is, the pen has changed the course of history, shaped the destiny of nations, facilitated the commerce of peoples, recorded events, carried news, and done more work of for mankind than all other tools or weapons.
2. The next time when we take up our pen to write, let’s remember that we hold in our hand the most powerful instrument mankind possess.
3. A more enjoyable form of entertainment is the picnic. Americans are great picnickers, and almost every family has a picnic basket.
4. We all know that science plays an important role in the societies in which we live. Many people believe, however, that our progress depends on two different aspects of science.
5. I did not know the way to my hotel, so I asked a porter. I not only spoke English very carefully, but very clearly as well. The porter, however, could not understand me. I repeated my question several times.
全部***(共1个回答)
Small as it is, the pen has changed the course of history, shaped the destiny of nations, facilitated the commerce of peoples, recorded events, carried news, and done more work of for mankind than all other tools or weapons.小小的一支笔,它改变了历史的进程、规划了国家的前途、加强了人民的商务交流、记录了事件、制造了新闻----它为我们人类所做的事比其他任何工具或武器都要多。The next time when we take up our pen to write, let’s remember that we hold in our hand the most powerful instrument mankind possess.当我们开始用笔写字之后,让我们记住,我们人类的手中掌握着最强大的工具。A more enjoyable form of entertainment is the picnic. Americans are great picnickers, and almost every family has a picnic basket.郊游是一种更愉快的娱乐形式。美国人都是伟大的郊游人士,而且几乎每一个家庭有一个野餐篮。We all know that science plays an important role in the societies in which we live. Many people believe, however, that our progress depends on two different aspects of science.我们都知道,在我们生活相关信息山东存脐带血多少钱,有没有宝妈知道的啊,...宝宝总是2.、3点醒来不睡怎么办? 宝已...圣莫里茨的相关传说有哪些?特技单车平地赛选手需要花多久时间练习?戒掉***有哪些好处?请问一个人的综合素质跟哪些东西有关?一家三口怎么睡一米八的床啊?累死了,有啥...请问南非夏季和冬季的气温,有什么特点?泡奶粉的温度应该为几度?一般情况下我都是... 伊可新可以天天吃吗?我对这些都不是很了...特色的粤菜天堂2补丁……的大海供聚会场地德国+暑假中科学发挥了重要作用。但是许多人都相信,我们的进步取决于科学的两个不同方面。5.I did not know the way to my hotel, so I asked a porter. I not only spoke English very carefully, but very clearly as well. The porter, however, could not understand me. I repeated my question several times.我不知道去酒店的路,所以我问了一个搬运工。我用英语讲的非常仔细,并且很清楚。但是,这个搬运工还是无法听懂。我把问题重复了好几次。
This is greetings from Mr (Ms) Li in the financial department. Some money (最好根据实...
我们是在全球的经济和财政的整合另外的一个波之中。 向较棒的开着这一次运动和在首都的可动性方面的联合提高为美国和全球的经济提供实质上的经济增益的视野。横过国家的比...
这么大一段话.有点困难啊
BriefThe Instructional Technology brings its technologies, such as audiovisual t...
"I think at 15:30 pm Later, at home to do your household chores, can I? And than...
答: 美赞臣dha好不好?不知道美赞臣美版的dha含量高不高呢,我想找一个高一点的。
答: 中国英语教育培训市场发展趋势分析 -----2004一、英语教育培训机构品牌化品牌是生存之本,品牌效应体现了竞争力。如果说,国内英语教育培训市场在20世纪90年...
答: Born in Sep.1973 graduated from Nanjing agricultural university now acts as the ...
答: 高等教育自学考试的英文名是higher education self-study examination
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题