指环王角色里你最喜欢哪个角色

你现在的位置:&&&&&&《指环王》系列中我最喜欢的一段台词
《指环王》系列中我最喜欢的一段台词
写这篇日志的缘由,和我现在用的签名有关:"There's some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.”它的出处,是《指环王2》山姆(Sam)对佛罗多(Frodo)说的一段台词。
它和另一句很像:"The world is a fine place and worth fighting for.”看起来是不是很眼熟?没错,海明威(Hemingway)说的,被用在了《七宗罪》里,摩根?弗里曼在片中的原话是这样的----Earnest Hemingway once wrote:"The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I believe the second part.
之所以和签名有关,是因为我引用《指环王2》台词做签名的这句,被时光网友们认作《七宗罪》台词的次数不少,也算澄清一下。顺便贴出那段全文,也是《指环王》系列中我最喜欢的一段台词。
《指环王2》和其他两部有些不同,简单来说,就是人类在盟友的帮助下,打了一场胜仗,帮助佛罗多争取了时间。这其中比其他两部更强烈的表现出面对绝望时的勇气、信心和坚持。
整个《指环王》系列中的人物,要是选我最喜欢的,就是山姆----这个胖乎乎、憨厚、勇敢、忠诚的卫士。甘道夫、阿拉贡排在其后,虽然当年在电影院看到莱古拉斯那么帅也激动了我的心脏,跟着影院里的人一起花痴哇哇的叫了半天,不过我喜欢的人物里他的位置比较向后,还望超级喜欢莱古拉斯的朋友少拍砖,嘿嘿。
以下是台词。
Frodo在城头受魔戒诱惑,差点带上戒指,幸被Sam拦下。之后的对话----
Sam:"It's me. It's your Sam. Don't you konw your Sam?"
Frodo:"I can't do this, Sam."
Sam:"I know, it's all wrong.By rights, we shouldn't even be here.
But we are.
It's like in the great stories, Mr.Frodo.
The one that really mattered.Full of darkness and danger they were.
And sometimes you didn't want to konw the end,
because how could the end be happy?
How could the world go back to the way it was,
when so much bad had happened?"
Theoden:"Victory!We have victory!"
Sam:"But in the end, it's only a passing thing,
this shadow, even darkness must pass.
A new day will come.
And when the sun shines, it will shine out the clearer.
Those were the stories that stayed with you, that meant something.
Even if you were too small to understand why, but I think, Mr.Frodo.
I do understand.I know now.
Folk in those stories,
had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't.
They kept going, because they were holding on to something."
Frodo:"What are we holding on to, Sam?"
Sam:"That there's some good in this world,
Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." (横线部分为我现在用的签名)
中文翻译可参考截图
最后加一段
Frodo:"Frodo wouldn't have got far without Sam."
Sam:"Samwise the Brave"
原声:Samwise the Brave [The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers]
原声:Evenstar [The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers]
本话题来源于日志:
--------------------There's some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.楼主管理员给此话题奖励了3分!
我最喜欢的:
"Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death and judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends. "
"So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. "
"That there's some good in this world,Mr.Frodo,and it's worth fighting for."
"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future."
&- Galadriel
最后一句没在电影里面,而是出现在三部曲的总预告片里面的最后
--------------------People do not get what they deserve, they just get what they get
wonderful!
--------------------There's some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.
double check过,最后一句果然是在看完魔镜的时候说过其实还有很多喜欢的句子,不过又有哲理的,又能感动人的,还是这几句最好
--------------------People do not get what they deserve, they just get what they get
期待以后多些这样的高质量帖子
--------------------最好的坏人,最坏的好人
--------------------There's some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.
喜欢,魔戒带给我们不仅是震撼,更是感动与激励
--------------------如果你不出去走走,你就会以为这就是世界。
最喜欢矮人望着猛犸那句 这个只能算一个……呵呵给精灵说的
--------------------
我和帖主一样 喜欢这场对白 简直是太激动了!~
--------------------世界太混乱 唯有电影能唤起曾经的那份美好。
哈哈,好!
我最爱的电影
--------------------音乐?听就好了嘛。电影?看就好了嘛。生活?享受就好了嘛。
上次是看到楼主被顶上去的那个帖子,《那些记忆中熟悉的背景音乐》,当时留言也说签名是指环王的也很喜欢。这次是想找出原句上下文发给朋友,搜索后链接到这里,有意思哈。这一句曾经发过一条心情。
这里也分享下我的签名,是那部"Hitch"的台词:
Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.
--------------------Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.
多谢分享!:)
我也最喜欢山姆!楼主的价值取向和我是相似的~
--------------------
参与话题讨论,请先
11820名成员832个主题
可用积分:25分每个男人都应该看的《指环王》中的经典台词------最喜欢Aragorn的那段,Theoden的也不错。。
&&& 只是几段段台词,但又不只是几段台词,是善良,是勇气,是友情, 或催人泪 下,或发人深省,或鼓舞人心,每看一次都会有新的感触,不是应为他是文学史 上的经典,电影史上的经典,而是应为他触动了我们内心深处对善良,友情,爱 情,勇气所有一切美好的渴望!1.Mr. Frodo:I can't do this, Sam.Sam:&I know. It's all wrong. By rights, we shouldn't even be here. But we are here.&&&&&It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The one's that really mattered, full of darknes s and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end& Because how could the end be hap py? How could the world go back to the way it so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will c ome. And when the sun shines, it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you& that meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But I think Mr. Frodo, I do understan d. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn' t. They kept going&& because they were holding on to something.Mr. Frodo: What are we holding on to, Sam?Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.&&&&佛罗多:我办不到。山姆: 我知道。 这不公平。我们本来就不该来。但是我们来了。&&&&&& 这就像我们听过的精彩故事,歌颂伟大的事迹,充满了黑暗和危险。 有时你不想知道结局。因为怎么可能有快乐结局? 发生这么多可怕的事情,这世界怎么可能回到从前? 但是最后可怕的阴影,终究会消失。就连黑暗也会消失。崭新的一天将会来临。 太阳也会散发更明亮的光芒。 这才是让人永生难忘,意义非凡的感人故事。 纵使你太年轻不明白为什么,但是我想我明白了。 我现在明白了。这些故事里的主角有很多机会半途而废,但是他们并没有。他们 决定勇往直前,因为他们抱着一种信念。佛罗多:我们抱着什么信念?山姆:这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&上段文字出自《指环王 II:Two Towers》2.&Faramir: The enemy? His sense of duty was no less than yours, I deem. You wander what his name is, where he came from, and if he was really evil at heart. What lies or threats led him on this long march from home. If he would not rather have stayed peace War will m...
分享这篇日志的人也喜欢
热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
分享这篇日志的人常去
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号??京公网安备号?甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@??
文明办网文明上网举报***: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端