电脑上“贝多”台式电脑怎么踢人人?

研究动向 | 机器人能代替贝多芬吗?
夏光宇(Gus Xia),上海纽约大学计算机科学助理教授、专业笛箫演奏家。曾是北京大学中国音乐学社首席独奏家,以及匹兹堡大学音乐社团独奏家。在探索音乐的过程中,夏光宇教授拓宽了人们对机器学习和人机互动的理解。他介绍了自己最新的项目,探讨了人工智能未来能否替代人来创作演出音乐。
你是一名专业笛箫演奏家、音乐家,是什么激发了你对机器学习与计算机音乐的兴趣?
其实很简单,这和一位想将兴趣与专业相结合的本科生梦想有关。北京大学读本科期间,我想寻求一个机会,能将信息管理专业和对音乐的热爱结合起来。幸运的是,我的音乐老师很懂计算机音乐,所以,我得以研究接触这一领域。在卡内基梅隆大学攻读机器学习博士学位之前,我是一名有着17年经验的专业笛箫演奏家。
你当前的项目是研究互动机器人以及人的音乐表演。机器人表演者能否有让人动情的表演?
对音乐来说,机器人能否“做得更好”仍有待讨论,但它们有空间可以发展成为更好的技术流派表演者。不过,如果与和真正的音乐家合作相比,机器人缺乏深入互动,无法和人类一样有心领神会的交流。对人类来说,只用互相看上一眼,就能赋予一种魔力,机器人却必须经过编程。
和用电脑工作相比,与交互式机器人合作更有吸引力。有研究表明,从用电脑转为用机器人,更能给人类带来与同类合作的感觉。我们可以认为机器人改变了人类对亲密的认知----只要有一个可以移动的身体,特别是类人型机器人,人们就会自行赋予这个事物生命。
人工智能有可能在音乐教育或娱乐行业取代人类么?
我认为会创造出不同的市场与发展空间,而不是取代人类。日本已经有一个虚拟流行歌手“初音未来”,这是由歌唱合成器应用程序制作出的,完全是虚拟和数字化的。已经过去了十年,人们依然会疯狂于这位“女歌手”的现场个人演唱会。所以,这是一个吸引不同受众的不同市场,这些听众不是非要去上海音乐厅欣赏贝多芬。
人工智能只是一个工具,如同汽车一样。这取决于人类如何使用这一工具,以及我们如何让它们为我们服务。我们可以既可以用它丰富人的心灵,也可以破坏人的心灵。此外,完全依赖计算机智能也会存在问题。爱因斯坦有句名言,“尽可能地简单,但是不要过于简单”。我认为,我们应该善于利用技术,而不是沦为它的奴隶。
那么人工智能如何帮人们更好地欣赏、创作及演出音乐?
使用Spotify或Pandora这类应用程序时,人工智能可以基于收听历史和协作过滤功能,为听众推荐类似音乐风格的新艺术家,让人们更好地欣赏和发现音乐。还有一些类似Logic X Pro和其他的数字音频编辑软件,让人们在作曲时更加方便。
我目前的项目----“笛子触觉指南”涉及表演层面。这是一种快速建立肌肉记忆的软件,能直接将一段音乐转化为手指运动,通过这种运动和感觉熟记演奏技巧。我做这个项目的动机是,很多非专业人士都想学会如何演奏一首简单的曲子,但对记住这些音符感到恐惧。这种触觉指导虽然不能替代一名专业的长笛老师,但可以让外行人快速学习,体验表演乐趣。至少,可以演奏一首生日快乐歌给自己的女儿。
我希望通过这样的经历,让人们不再认为演奏乐器是一项难以驾驭的技能,并激发出更浓厚的兴趣,鼓励大家学习、演奏音乐。
点击文末“阅读原文”,看夏光宇教授与交互式钢琴机器人和萨克斯机器人合作演奏长笛;想与夏教授合作?请发送邮件至gxia@nyu.edu
Music and Machine:
A Musician’s Quest to Humanize AI
Gus Xia is a computer science expert and professor at NYU S he is also a professional musician. Professor Xia--who has performed as the prime soloist of the Chinese Music Institute in Peking University, and a soloist with the Pitt Carpathian Ensemble in Pittsburgh--is using his passion for music to expand our understanding of how machines learn and explore the dynamics between humans and machines. He tells us about his latest work and whether AI can ever replace a human musician.
You trained as a traditional musician, playing the Chinese flute. What sparked your interest in machine learning and computer music?
It’s actually a very simple story of an undergrad wanting to combine both his interest and major. While doing my undergrad at Peking University, I wanted to seek an opportunity to combine my studies in information science with my passion for music. Luckily, my music teacher at the time was familiar with computer music, so I was able to dive right in. I was also a professional Chinese flute player for 17 years before I pursued a Ph.D. in Machine Learning at Carnegie Mellon University.
Your current research involves interactive robot and human musical performances. Can robot performers ever be as emotionally engaging?
For music, it’s still a debate whether robots can ‘do better.’ There’s space for them to become better technical performers, but compared to working with real musicians, a robot will lack deeper interactions, unable to take music cues at the human level. Humans can just look at each other and there’s a magic going on, but robots must be programmed. If I compare just working with a computer to working with an interactive robot, the interactive robot is certainly more engaging. There are studies that show that by switching from playing with a pure computer to an animated robot, people will feel more like they are working with humans. Think of a robot as a way to hack human perception of intimacy--as long as there is a moving body, especially humanoid, people tend to act as if it has a life.
Could AI be used to replace humans in music education or entertainment industries?
I think it’s really about creating a different market and space, not replacing humans. There’s already a Japanese virtual popstar, Hatsune Miku, voiced by a singing synthesizer application. She is completely fictional and digital and yet people have been going crazy about her ‘live’ solo concerts for about 10 years now. It’s a different market appealing to a target audience who might not necessarily go to the Shanghai Concert Hall to appreciate Beethoven.
AI is just a tool, just like having a car. It depends on how we as humans use the tool and how we make it work for us. We can either use it to downgrade or upgrade the human mind, and building a complete dependency on computer intelligence is a problem. Einstein said: “Keep it simple but not simpler,” and I think we should be in the spirit to use technology but not become its slave.
OK then, how can humans use technology to improve the way we make and consume music?
It can help us appreciate music when we use programs like Spotify or Pandora--both use collaborative filtering to provide content-based recommendations for music listeners to discover new artists similar to what they are already listening to. There’s also software now at our fingertips like Logic X Pro, and other digital audio workstations that allow us to become more productive composers.
My current project, Haptic Guidance for Flute, involves the performance aspect and is a software that quickly builds muscle memory and directly transfers a piece of music into finger motions so one can learn by doing and feeling to memorize the sequence. I was motivated by the fact that many people who aren’t musicians want to learn how to play a simple song but feel intimidated by the pain of memorizing all of the notations. Haptic guidance is not a substitute for an actual flute teacher, but allows the layman to quickly learn so that they can experience performance or at least serenade their daughter with a “Happy Birthday” song.
My hopes are that after this experience, people will no longer think performing with instruments is something out of their reach. It might inspire further interest or encourage them to learn and play more songs.
Click "Read more" to watch Xia’s musical performance with interactive robots that play piano and saxophone.
责任编辑:
声明:本文由入驻搜狐号的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
今日搜狐热点小站会根据您的关注,为您发现更多,
看到喜欢的小站就马上关注吧!
下一站,你会遇见谁的梦想?
六月船歌----列夫奥博林
肖邦a小调圆舞曲
a小调圆舞曲 freepiano 肖邦 钢琴曲
Chopin Polonaise-OP.53(李云迪演奏)
月光奏鸣曲 freepiano 键盘钢琴
悲怆奏鸣曲第二乐章 freepiano 键盘钢琴
降E大调夜曲简易版 freepiano 键盘钢琴
卡农钢琴曲 Freepiano 键盘钢琴
「River Flows In You Yiruma」很好听忧伤的钢琴曲
2011第一届键盘钢琴演奏会【】
小步舞曲 莫扎特
牛人用***弹奏莫扎特的土耳其进行曲
这个是键盘钢琴的始祖!!!
river flows in you键盘钢琴
/v_playlist/fp2.html
贝多芬第八钢琴奏鸣曲(悲怆)(c小调 Op13)第二乐章
御宅邀请您访问我的钢琴我的梦
/?fromuid=566
偶像大人 谐和 卡农究极变态版
Maksim 马克西姆:肖邦C小调革命练习曲
1830年11月,波兰爆发了震惊世界的华沙革命,远在他乡的肖邦因为不能回国与人民一起战斗而感到激愤,于是他把全部的感情都溶入了这首练习曲(Chopin's Revolutionary Etude in C Minor)中。乐曲始终贯穿着愤怒激昂与悲痛欲绝的气氛,气势逼人,由于作品的风格非常强烈,尽管有马克西姆的演奏和流行元素配合,但是该曲独特的个性依然无法被流行元素所掩盖
贝多芬《悲怆》第三乐章 - Virus之劲乐团版 V3
【知道什么叫变态吗?贝多芬就是了!】----除了卡农,我最喜欢的钢琴曲就是这个了!
不明白当年贝多芬是怎么弹的《悲伤》第三章,这绝对不是一般的速度,看着手都抽筋啊!(1分钟以后让你抓狂!)
Croatian Rhapsody克罗地亚狂想曲 2003现场版-Maksim Mrvica 高清MV-音悦台
 出自专辑《The piano player》(钢琴玩家)2003 视频为2003年马克西姆:钢琴玩家世界首演音乐会伦敦现场  背景是饱受战争创伤的克罗地亚,想想灰烬中的残垣断壁,夕阳倒映在泪和血中,用明快的节奏描绘着悲惨的画面.   乐曲建构在一个让人印象深刻的和弦的三音主题,在战火摧残后的断垣残壁中,开着一朵小白花,说不出名字的小白花,在风里微微的摇曳,它看着人们来来去去,看着战车,坦克威胁着要摧毁它的根与土,也看着鸟儿偶尔慌张驻足,想在人烟散尽的石缝中找寻一点面包屑......只有夜晚来时,它才看得到平静,在这块紧邻着亚得里亚海的土地上,这些年星光特别璀璨,想是霓虹,车水马龙已散去的缘故,这样的夜里,有一点点的悲伤,却是清静比悲伤多.曲子和弦美到了极至,每每用钢琴诠释时,心中总是泛起许许伤感和坚强.
站长在关注

参考资料

随机推荐