R4I 3DS 博途v13更新到sp1了最新的v1.5...

R4i-SDHC 支持N3DS V6.3.0-12的&RTS&标签卡无需固件升级完美支持N3DS V11.1.0-34。
R4i-SDHC带&RTS&标签卡完美支持N3DS V6.3.0-12(某些卡),请更新内核V1.84b.如果您的&RTS&标签卡 暂不支持固件升级,请您耐心等待,升级固件稍后发布。
Friendly link:
如你在运行游戏速度慢时,那是因为你的SD/TF卡碎片太多所致,请运行官方的SD/TF卡格式化专用工具,格式化后可以帮你解决此种问题!
● load errcode=-1
● load errcode=-8
disk errcode=-83
如果遇到游戏复位时,出现&No card&提示。
解决以上问题,请格式化你的SD卡。
内核更新记录
Note:We are recently providing the new package(plastic package with 3d raster design and R4i gold 3ds RTS "V6.1" sticker) since July 5 2013, and The new R4i gold 3DS can supports directly for 3DS 6.1.0-X and DSi 1.4.5 without any update ...
R4i Gold 3DS can support the newest 3DS Ver.6.1.0-X directly (as long as your card supported V6.0.0-X before) ! ()
R4i Gold 3DS can support the newest 3DS Ver.6.1.0-X directly! (As long as your card supported directly for V6.0.0-X or update sucessfully by 3DS6.0 patch to support V6.0.0-X)
Our new R4i Gold 3DS card support 3DS 6.0.0-X directly without patch updating since today !()
Please note: Our new card(shipped out after June 25th) comes with "konami" () directly don't need to do the patch updating and PCB line cutting, which can support 3DS V6.0.0-X directly...
You can check the supported version info within the newest Wood V1.60 menu(need to re-download).....if it's 3DS6.0.0-11 & DSi1.45, then don't need to do patch upddating...
The 3DS6.0 updating patch is released now!()
Note: This patch updating is little different as before, please see the instructions in the "readme.doc" step by step carefully! the key point:
doing the patch updating for your card first, then cut off the signal line(on the PCB) by a knife as required on the picture... (Don't cut the line before the patch updating done successfully!!!)
[Youtube Video] R4i Gold 3DS Update Instructions For 3DS 6.0.0-X, please follow here
R4i gold 3ds can be updated to support 3DS6.0.0-X,update patch will be released soon! ()
R4i gold 3ds can be updated to support 3DS6.0.0-X perfectly!
This video shows that r4i gold 3ds can be updated to support 3DS6.0.0-X (6.0.0-11U/6.0.0-12E/6.0.0-12J).
Be patient and the patch is under testing.
It'll be released as soon as it is ready.
WOOD R4 V1.60 Released. ()
WOOD R4 V1.60 Released,please download for your R4i GOLD card (for Both R4i Gold 3DS and R4i gold Non-3DS cards)...[]
Change log (WOOD R4 V1.60):
many code optimizations.
fixed dma store/load at arm7.
fixed bug: 256 games limit in TF card
fixed bug: 32GB TF card can't be used properly
fixed bug that cause freeze after leaving rts menu in following games:
&&&& harvest moon ds cute
&&&& sid meier's civilization revolution
&&&& naruto - ninja council 2
&&&& madagascar 2
&&&& dragon ball - origins
&&&& harvest moon ds - island of happiness
&&&& puzzle quest - galactrix
&&&& mario & luigi - bowser's inside story
&&&& harvest moon ds - sunshine islands
&&&& ace attorney investigations - miles edgeworth
&&&& dragon ball - origins 2
&&&& tinker bell
&&&& and about 150 other less popular titles.
Statement: is our sole official site! ()
Statement: is our sole official site! we don't have any so-called "mirror" site at any moment, all others(like: "XXX.us","XXX.net.." ) are all fake which were not from us any more, please don't download any firmware and kernel from there, which might damage your card...
New product R4i Gold 3DS Updater released! ()
It's enable you to update your R4i Gold 3DS card on a PC directly(no need a NDS console anymore)!
with this device, you can also backup your 3DS saver, which can be read, saved smoothly as a file on your computer, and write it back to your 3DS card as well... []
WOOD R4 V1.59 Released. ()
WOOD R4 V1.59 Released,please download for your R4i GOLD card (for Both R4i Gold 3DS and R4i gold Non-3DS cards)...[]
Change log (WOOD R4 V1.59):
rts still in beta stage.
improved timers state saving/loading.
read/write core rewritten - about x10 launch/save/load speedup.
&&&&launching - 1s,
&&&&loading - 4-6s,
&&&&saving - 5-7s.
This is update is very experimental, so !!!BACKUP YOUR DATA!!!
WOOD R4 V1.58 Released. ()
WOOD R4 V1.58 Released,please download for your R4i GOLD card (for Both R4i Gold 3DS and R4i gold Non-3DS cards)...[]
Change log (WOOD R4 V1.58):
Core:- fatfs updated to 0.09b.
Compatibility:
- sound fixed after exit from gameyob.
- 'cooking mama world combo pack vol. 2 (europe)' fixed.
R4i specific:
- rts still in beta stage.
- improved rts state saving/loading.
- fixed bug that cause freeze after leaving rts menu in following games:
&&rune factory - a fantasy harvest moon
&&speed racer - the videogame
&&final fantasy tactics a2 - grimoire of the rift nameless game, the soul bubbles
&&rayman - raving rabbids - tv party
&&flower, sun and rain - murder and mystery in paradise
&&phantasy star 0
&&fighting fantasy - the warlock of firetop mountain
&&dragon quest ix - sentinels of the starry skies
(Note:Normally It might take a while (5~15 seconds) during the save and load game...)
R4i Gold 3DS can support the newest 3DS Ver.5.0.0-11 directly! ()
R4i Gold 3DS can support the newest 3DS Ver.5.0.0-11 directly(as long as your card support V4.5.0-10 before)...
WOOD R4 V1.57 Released. ()
WOOD R4 V1.57 Released,please download for your R4i GOLD card (for Both R4i Gold 3DS and R4i gold Non-3DS cards)...[]
Compatibility:
- 'pokemon hwaiteu 2 (korea)'.
- 'pokemon beullaeg 2 (korea)'.
- 'witches & vampires ghost pirates of asburry'.
- 'bratz - fashion boutique'.
- 'korg ds-10+ synthesizer limited edition (japan)'.
R4i Specific:
- rts still in beta stage.
- old rts saves not compatible with new version.
- improved video saving/loading.
- math core saved.
(Note:Normally It might take a while (5~15 seconds) during the save and load game...)
The new R4i gold 3DS with "RTS" mark is releasing ! ()
Note:We are recently only providing the new package(plastic package with 3d raster design and R4i gold 3ds RTS sticker) since Feb 2013, please be careful that any other pack box (including the old style) might be fake, which is not from us any more...
The new patch for DSi/XL V1.45 is releasing!()
This new patch is only for DSi/XL V1.45, it's applied for those R4i Gold 3DS revision (6,7,8,9,A,C) cards,
We are still working on
3DS V4.5.0-10 patch for few old revision cards, will release another patch very soon, thanks for your patience... []
The new patch for 3DS V4.5.0-10 & DSi V1.45 is releasing!()
This patch is only for the revision (C, A, 9) 3DS cards, we are still working on those old revision cards(and few revision "c"), will keep it updated on our site soon,
thanks for your patience... []
WOOD R4 V1.56 Released. ()
WOOD R4 V1.56 Released,please download for your R4i GOLD card (for Both R4i Gold 3DS and R4i gold Non-3DS cards)...[]
Compatibility:
'apprends avec pokemon a la conquete du clavier (france)' fixed.
R4i Specific:
rts still in beta stage.
soft-reset in rts menu now works.
fixed sound trash after back from rts menu in many games.
WOOD R4 V1.55 Released. ()
WOOD R4 V1.55 Released,please download for your R4i GOLD card (for Both R4i Gold 3DS and R4i gold Non-3DS cards)...[]
Change Log (WOODR4 V1.55)
-RTS has been added into WOOD R4 V1.55.
RTS instructions:
The speed and the sector size of tf card decide the speed of RTS.
In order to make use of rts,you'd better format your tf card with sector size bigger than 8KB.
First of all, you need make rts on by clicking start menu and choose setting.
Just find "rts" and turn it on.
In the game, you need hot-softreset key and you can get rts menu.
The DSi 1.4.5&3DS V4.5.0-10 Patch for R4i Gold 3DS is released now!()
This patch is released for the update of the DSi 1.4.5 and 3DS V4.5.0-10(Revision "C" Only). Please download for your R4i GOLD 3DS card... []
[Great News] R4i Gold 3DS supports 3DS(XL,LL) V4.5.0-10 perfectly!
The most recent card (revision "C") comes with icon - "deep labyrinth" can pass through 3DS V4.5.0-10 directly without any patch updating!We are working on the patch for other revision, will keep updated on our site soon....
WOOD R4 V1.54 Released. ()
WOOD R4 V1.54 Released,please download for your R4i GOLD card (for Both R4i Gold 3DS and R4i gold Non-3DS cards)... []
Change Log (WOODR4 V1.54)
- fatfs updated to 0.09a.
compatibility:
- 'pokemon - version blanche 2 (France)' fixed.
- 'pokemon - version noire 2 (France)' fixed.
- 'pokemon - schwarze edition 2 (Germany)' fixed.
- 'pokemon - versione bianca 2 (Italy)' fixed.
- 'pokemon - edicion negra 2 (Spain)' fixed.
- 'pokemon - edicion blanca 2 (Spain)' fixed.
- 'pokemon - versione nera 2 (Italy)' fixed.
- 'pokemon - weisse edition 2 (Germany)' fixed.
WOOD R4 V1.53 Released. ()
WOOD R4 V1.53 Released,please download for your R4i GOLD card (for Both R4i Gold 3DS and R4i gold Non-3DS cards)... []
Change Log (WOODR4 V1.53)
'learn with pokemon - typing adventure (Europe)' fixed.
'tinker bell and the great fairy rescue (Europe) (EN,SV,NO,DA)' fixed.
'pokemon - white version 2 (USA, Eeurope)' fixed.
'pokemon - black version 2 (usa, Europe)' fixed.
[Great News]The 3DS V4.4.0-10 Patch for R4i Gold 3DS is released now! (for R4i gold 3DS card only)()
As we know that 3DS new firmware V4.4.0-10 update has arrived, R4i gold 3DS can support the 3DS V4.4.0-10 perfectly!
This patch is designed for R4i Gold 3DS to run on 3DS V4.4.0-10, Please note that it's just for the batchs of PCB digital number >8 (means 9, A,B,C), can be updated with this patch, and we are still working on those old revisions (below "9" , means 6,7,8), will keep it updated on our website soon...>>[]
WOOD R4 V1.52 Released. ()
WOOD R4 V1.52 Released,please download for your R4i GOLD card (for Both R4i Gold 3DS and R4i gold Non-3DS cards)... []
Change Log (WOODR4 V1.52)
switched to devkitarm r41
Compatibility:
'akumajou dracula - gallery of labyrinth (Japan) (rev 1)' fixed.
'youda legend - the golden bird of paradise' fixed.
3DS V4.3.0-10 Patch for R4i Gold Non-3DS is released now!()
Please download for your R4i GOLD Non-3DS card (for
R4i gold Non-3DS card only)... []
WOOD R4 V1.51 Released. ()
WOOD R4 V1.51 Released,please download for your R4i GOLD card (for Both R4i Gold 3DS and R4i gold Non-3DS cards)... []
Change Log (WOODR4 V1.51)
'pokemon conquest (Europe)' fixed.
'harvest moon - the tale of two towns (Europe)' fixed.
'moxie girlz' fixed.
'cars 2 (Europe) (En,Es)' fixed.
'maru goukaku - shikaku dasshu!special shakai fukushishi shiken' fixed.
[Great News] R4i Gold 3DS supports 3DS(XL,LL) V4.3.0-10 perfectly!
As we know that new 3DS(XL,LL) has arrived, R4i gold 3DS has been confirmed still working for newest 3DS(XL,LL) V4.3.0-10 perfectly!
[Great News]The 3DS V4.3.0-10 Patch for R4i Gold 3DS is released now! (for R4i gold 3DS card only)()
As we know that 3DS new firmware V4.3.0-10 update has arrived, R4i gold 3DS can support the 3DS V4.3.0-10 perfectly!
Note: This patch is for R4i Gold 3DS only.Please read readme.txt attached in detail before updating. Just download this Patch for R4i gold 3ds card and update your flashcard.After updating with success, R4i gold 3DS can support 3DS V4.3.0-10 and NDSi V1.4.4....>>[]
If the game icon of your system is ("DORASU"),please don't do the patch for it,as it will support the newest 3DS V4.3.0-10 and NDSi V1.4.4 directly!
WOOD R4 V1.50 Released. ()
WOOD R4 V1.50 Released,please download for your R4i GOLD card (for Both R4i Gold 3DS and R4i gold Non-3DS cards)... []
Change Log (WOODR4 V1.50)
-Pocket monsters - black 2 (Japan) fixed.
-Pocket monsters - white 2 (Japan) fixed.
Note: To run it on your console properly, you might need to re-format your MicroSD card (better set the sector size > 8K)
the Poke Monster W/B game size is too large.
The 3DS V4.2.0-9 Patch for R4i Gold Non-3DS is released now! (for R4i gold Non-3DS card only)()
Please download this patch for your R4i Gold Non-3DS card...
[Great News] R4i GOLD 3DS can support the newest 3DS V4.2.0-9 system updating without any patch!
As we know that 3DS new firmware V4.2.0-9 update has arrived, R4i gold 3DS have been confirmed still working for the V4.2.0-9 without any patch.
Please note:To all R4i Gold 3DS, as long as it supports the patch V1.44(check statue from wood menu help...), and it will support 3DS V4.2.0-9 automatically,
otherwise need to do
Change Log (WOODR4 V1.49)
- 'inazuma eleven 2 - feuersturm (germany)' fixed.
- 'murder on the titanic' fixed.
- 'inazuma eleven 2 - eissturm (germany)' fixed.
- 'pokemon conquest (usa, australia)' fixed.
r4i specific:
- big games on cards with small cluster size hangs fixe
WOOD R4 V1.48 Released. ()
WOOD R4 V1.48 Released,please download for your R4i GOLD card (for Both R4i Gold 3DS and R4i gold Non-3DS cards)... []
Change Log (WOODR4 V1.48)
- 'moyeora! kirby (korea)' fixed.
- 'detective conan - kakokara no zensou kyoku (japan)' fixed.
- 'super scribblenauts (europe) (en,sv,no,da,fi)' fixed.
[Great News] R4i GOLD 3DS can support the newest 3DS V4.1.0-8 system updating without any patch!
As we know that 3DS new firmware V4.1.0-8 update has arrived, R4i gold 3DS have been confirmed still working for the V4.1.0-8 without any patch.
Please note:To all R4i Gold 3DS or non-3DS cards, as long as it support the patch V1.44(check statue from wood menu help..), and it will support 3DS V4.1.0-8 automatically,
otherwise need to do
Change Log (WOODR4 V1.47)
- switched to devkitarm r38.
- improved stability.
- improved loader stability.
- improved softreset stability.
compatibility:
- 'inazuma eleven 2 - tempesta di fuoco (italy)' fixed.
- 'inazuma eleven 2 - tormenta de fuego (spain)' fixed.
- 'new horizon - english course 1 (japan)' fixed.
- 'new horizon - english course 2 (japan)' fixed.
- 'new horizon - english course 3 (japan)' fixed.
- 'jam with the band' 32MB savesize changed to 8MB.
- 'made in ore' 32MB savesize changed to 16MB.
r4i specific:
- added additional info about card in help window.
[Great News]The DSi V1.44 Patch for R4i Gold Non-3DS is released now! (for R4i gold Non-3DS card only)()
Note:This patch is for R4i Gold non-3DS only. Please read readme.txt attached in detail before updating. Just download R4iGoldNon3DS_NDSiV1.4.4 Patch for R4i gold 3ds card and update your flashcard.After updating with success, R4i gold Non-3DS can support 3DS 3.0.0.0-6 and NDSi V1.4.4....>>[]
[Great News]The DSi V1.44 Patch for R4i Gold 3DS is released now! (for R4i gold 3DS card only)()
Note:This patch is for R4i Gold 3DS only,it's the newest version.we will release non-3DS card version later. Please read readme.txt attached in detail before updating. Just download R4iGold3DS_NDSiV1.4.4 Patch for R4i gold 3ds card and update your flashcard.After updating with success, R4i gold 3DS can support 3DS 3.0.0.0-6 and NDSi V1.4.4....>>[]
If the game icon of your system is ("DORASU"),please don't do the patch for it,as it will support the newest 3DS V3.0.0-6 and NDSi V1.4.4 directly!
[Great News] R4i GOLD 3DS will support the newest DSi V1.4.4 system updating!
R4i Gold 3DS will support the newest DSi V1.4.4, we will release the new patch very soon, please see video here!
WOOD R4 V1.46 Released. ()
WOOD R4 V1.46 Released,please download for your R4i GOLD card (for Both R4i Gold 3DS and R4i gold Non-3DS cards)... []
Change Log (WOODR4 V1.46)
compatibility:
- 'club penguin - elite penguin force (germany)' fixed.
- 'inazuma eleven 2 - tempete de glace (france)' fixed.
- 'inazuma eleven 2 - tempete de feu (france)' fixed.
- 'pokemon plus - nobunaga no yabou (japan)' fixed.
- 'inazuma eleven 2 - blizzard (europe)' fixed.
- 'inazuma eleven 2 - firestorm (europe)' fixed.
- 'inazuma eleven 2 - ventisca eterna (spain)' fixed.
- 'inazuma eleven 2 - bufera di neve (italy)' fixed.
WOOD R4 V1.45b Released. ()
WOOD R4 V1.45b Released,please download for your R4i GOLD card (for Both R4i Gold 3DS and R4i gold Non-3DS cards)... []
Change Log (WOODR4 V1.45b)
-Hardware version and system version is added.
-Please click "help" and you can get the hardware version of this card, which is showed as "HW".
-The latest system version this card can support is showes as "Sys:"
WOOD R4 V1.45 Released. ()
WOOD R4 V1.45 Released,please download for your R4i GOLD card (for Both R4i Gold 3DS and R4i gold Non-3DS cards)... []
Change Log (WOODR4 V1.45)
- minor fix in homebrew softreset.
- devkitpro 'Exit to Menu Protocol' support. (http://devkitpro.org/wiki/Homebrew_Menu)
- associations support added. you can associate any file type (except nds&gba) to any homebrew application. launched file passed to application as argv[1] params. i know two applications that support this: nesDS and Iku reader. associations settings stored in /__rpg/associations.ini file. sample:
launcher=fat0:/nesDs.nds
launcher=fat0:/iku.nds
launcher=fat0:/iku.nds
Compatibility:
- 'shin megami tensei - devil survivor 2 (usa)' fixed.
WOOD R4 V1.44 Released. ()
WOOD R4 V1.44 Released,please download for your R4i GOLD card (for Both R4i Gold 3DS and R4i gold Non-3DS cards)... []
Change Log (WOODR4 V1.44)
- 'professor layton and the spectre's call (europe)' fixed.
- 'jeongukmin model audition superstar ds (korea)' fixed.
- 'live-on card live-r ds (korea)' fixed.
- 'mario & luigi rpg 3 - kupa momsok daemoheom (korea)' fixed.
- 'metal beyblade 2 - big bang bladers (korea)' fixed.
- 'yu-gi-oh 5d's world championship 2011 - over the nexus (korea)' fixed
WOOD R4 V1.43 Released. ()
WOOD R4 V1.43 Released,please download for your R4i GOLD card (for Both R4i Gold 3DS and R4i gold Non-3DS cards)... []
Change Log (WOODR4 V1.43)
Compatibility:
'tinker bell + tinker bell and the lost treasure (europe)' fixed.
'call of duty - black ops (europe) (es,it)' fixed.
'bakuman mangaka e no michi (japan)' fixed.
'fab style (japan)' fixed.
'maplestory ds (japan)' fixed.
'rpg tkool ds+ (japan)' fixed.
'cars 2 (japan)' fixed.
'crafting mama (japan)' fixed.
'kaizoku sentai gokaiger atsumete henshin! 35 sentai! (japan)' fixed.
'korg ds-10+ synthesizer (japan)' fixed.
'ore-sama kingdom koi no manga mo debut o mokushise (japan)' fixed.
'toy story 3 (japan)' fixed.
'kuma no pooh-san 100 acre no mori no cooking book (japan)' fixed.
'5-kyuu kara 1-kyuu kanzen taiou saikin kako mondai - nijishiken taisaku - eiken kanzenban (japan)' fixed.
'gokujou mecha mote iinchou mm my best friend (japan)' fixed.
'byoutai seiri ds - image dekiru! shikkan, shoujou to care (japan)' fixed.
'kaibou seirigaku ds - touch de hirogaru! jintai no kouzou to kinou (japan) (rev 2)' fixed.
'shoukou shindan training ds (japan)' fixed.
'shin noukyou iku' fixed.
'yamakawa shuppansha kanshuu - shousetsu nihonshi b - shin sougou training plus (japan)' fixed.
'yamakawa shuppansha kanshuu - shousetsu sekaishi b - shin sougou training plus (japan)' fixed.
'suisui physical assessment training ds (japan)' fixed.
[Great News] R4i GOLD 3DS can support the newest 3DS V3.0.0-6 system updating!
As we know that 3DS new firmware V3.0.0-6 update has arrived, R4i gold 3DS have been confirmed still working for the V3.0.0-6 without any patch.
Please note:As long as your 3DS card support 3DS v2.2.0-4, then it will support V3.0.0-6 automatically (You might need to do V2.2.0-4 patch updating for your 3DS card first in some case), for non-3DS card, it will also support V3.0.0-6 directly after doing a DSi V1.43 patch updating..
Multimedia Function V1.51C Firmware Released...
Note: This firmware V1.51C is enable you to play both multimedia functions(Video, Music, eBook...) and games (the newest WoodR4 firmware V1.42 inclued).[]
The special patch for those red - "Loading" stucked 3DS cards....
Please note:This special patch is only designed for those R4i Gold 3DS cards, which got a red text - "Loading" stucked on the bottom screen while click on "DORASU" icon,
not for other batch of cards...[]
WOOD R4 V1.42 Released. ()
WOOD R4 V1.42 Released,please download for your R4i GOLD card (for Both R4i Gold 3DS and R4i gold Non-3DS cards)... []
Change Log (WOODR4 V1.42)
Interface: - last launched rom selected after restart.
'petz fantasy - moonlight magic (usa)' fixed.
'petz fantasy - sunshine magic (usa)' fixed.
'power pro kun pocket 14 (japan)' fixed.
'smurfs, the (europe)' fixed.
'beyblade - metal masters - nightmare rex (europe)' fixed.
'usavich - game no jikan (japan)' fixed.
'metal max 2 - reloaded (japan)' fixed.
[Great News] R4i GOLD 3DS can support the newest 3DS V3.0.0-5 system updating!
As we know that 3DS new firmware V3.0.0-5 update has arrived, R4i gold 3DS have been confirmed still working for the V3.0.0-5 without any patch.
Please note:As long as your 3DS card support 3DS v2.2.0-4, then it will support V3.0.0-5 automatically (You might need to do V2.2.0-4 patch updating for your 3DS card first in some case), for non-3DS card, it will also support V3.0.0-5 directly after doing a DSi V1.43 patch updating..
WOOD R4 V1.41 Released. ()
WOOD R4 V1.41 Released,please download for your R4i GOLD card (for Both R4i Gold 3DS and R4i gold Non-3DS cards)... []
Change Log (WOODR4 V1.41)
'one piece gigant battle 2 - shin sekai (japan)' fixed.
'tamagotchi collection (japan)' fixed.
'professeur layton et l'appel du spectre (france)' fixed.
'power rangers - samurai' fixed.
'professor layton und der ruf des phantoms (germany)' fixed.
'il professor layton e il richiamo dello spettro (italy)' fixed.
'professor layton en de melodie van het spook (netherlands)' fixed.
'cooking mama world - outdoor adventures (europe)' fixed.
'el profesor layton y la llamada del espectro (spain)' fixed.
Instruction for how to use the Multimedia Function on WOOD R4i gold Released. ()
You can use the Multimedia Function for WOOD R4i gold,please
the manual here...
WOOD R4 V1.40b Released. ()
WOOD R4 V1.40b Released,please download for your R4i GOLD card (for Both R4i Gold 3DS and R4i gold Non-3DS cards)... []
Change Log(WOODR4 V1.40b)
Interface:
kinetic scrolling.
Compatibility:
-'beyblade - metal masters (usa)' fixed
-'phineas and ferb - 2 disney games (europe)' fixed
-'fossil fighters champions (usa)' fixed
The 3DS V2.2.0-4 Patch for R4i Gold 3DS is released now! ()
Note: Usually,the R4i gold 3DS can support 3DS V2.2 directly.However,If it can not work on 3DS V2.2.0-4 improperly,please try this patch...
Please read readme.txt attached in detail before updating. Just download R4i gold 3DS V2.2 Patch for R4i gold 3DS card and update your flashcard...>>[]
Christmas Package for R4i gold 3DS has been released. ()
We have released the new Christmas package for R4i gold 3DS. Customers can purchase them from .Cool gift will be sent free during the Christmas Season.Good Luck for the coming Christmas!
[ R4i gold 3DS with Christmas package ]
Good news! R4i Gold 3DS can support Nintendo 3DS ver 2.2.0-4(J,E,U) successfully! ()
WOOD R4 V1.39b Released. ()
WOOD R4 V1.39b Released,please download for your R4i GOLD card (for Both R4i Gold 3DS and R4i gold Non-3DS cards)....
Change Log(WOODR4 V1.39b)
- switched to devkitarm r36.
Compatibility:
-'professor layton and the last specter (usa)' fixed.
-'kirby - mass attack (europe)' fixed.
-'petz - puppyz & kittenz (usa)' fixed.
-'monster high - ghoul spirit' fixed.
WOOD R4 V1.38 Released ()
WOOD R4 V1.38 Released,please download for your R4i GOLD card (for Both R4i Gold 3DS and R4i gold Non-3DS cards)....
Change Log(WOODR4 V1.38)
drawing last item in small icon mode fixed.
saving in 'miffys world (europe)' fixed.
'solatorobo - red the hunter (usa)' fixed.
force save size to 512K for 'tony hawk's proving ground'.
force save size to 512K for 'pocket scenario series - harukanaru toki no naka de - mai hitoyo'.
force save size to 512K for 'chikyuu no arukikata ds' series.
force save size to 512K for 'pop cutie!'.
force save size to 512K for 'puzzle mate ds' series.
force save size to 512K for 'pururun! shizuku-chan aha' series.
force save size to 512K for 'dragon ball kai - saiyajin raishuu (japan)'.
force save size to 512K for 'tennis no ouji-sama - motto gakuensai no ouji-sama - more sweet edition'.
force save size to 512K for 'kilari - na-san, mon meilleur ami (europe)'.
'dragon quest monsters - joker 2 (europe)' fixed
The DSi V1.43 Patch for R4i Gold Non-3DS is released now! (for R4i gold Non-3DS only)()
Note: This patch is for R4i gold(Non-3DS version) released before 3DS. Please read readme.txt attached in detail before updating. Just download R4i gold V1.4.3 Patch for Non-3DS card and update your flashcard...
The DSi V1.43 Patch for R4i Gold 3DS is released now! (for 3DS card only)()
Note: All new R4i Gold 3DS cards can support the newest DSi V1.4.3 Firmware successfully without any updating, however, if you accidently did an updating for your R4i Gold 3DS card, got an error or won't work properly on DSi V1.4.3, then try this patch...
[ Great News ] R4i Gold 3DS can support the newest DSi V1.4.3 Firmware successfully without any updating! ()
Note:We are still working on the DSi patch V1.4.3 for R4i gold (non-3DS) cards ...
[ Latest News ] We have released the new package for R4i gold 3DS since June 28th,-06-28)
R4i Gold 3DS can also support Nintendo 3DS ver 2.1.0-4(J,E,U) successfully!()
(for old R4i
gold only)()
gold 3DS only).
Please note: The R4i gold 3DS ( Issued after June 11,2011) can support 3DS v2.0 and DSi v1.42 directly
without any upgrade patch. ()
is available now, please download for your card. ()
R4i GOLD 3DS can support Nintendo 3DS Ver 2.0.0-2??J,E,U??successfully without any updating,anyway please downloadif you don't get a "Spongebob Squarepants" Icon after loading your 3DS card...&()
is available now, please download for your card. ()
(for R4i 3DS Gold only). ()
R4ids has broken NDSI V1.4.1 system successfully!
Copyright&2013

参考资料

随机推荐