ipod Touchi3能不能玩 贪玩蓝月封魔谷摆阵图...

i3DSteroid is a Stereoscopic 3D Photo App for iPhone and iPod touch
October 1st, 2011 &
There are already a lot of applications for iPhone and iPod touch (should also work on iPad tablets) available on the App Store that are intended for making and viewing stereoscopic 3D photos on your device, so what sets apart the i3DSteroid? Well, the fact that its author Masuji Suto is a well known name in the stereoscopic 3D community and that the program is easy to use and offers pretty much all that you need for easy taking, adjusting and saving stereoscopic 3D photos with the help of the 2D camera of your iDevice. You can consider the i3DSteroid application as the mobile version for iPhone of the StereoPhoto Maker software that you may already be using on your PC. Taking 3D photos is easy as just taking two photos with a slight shift of the device in between and you have a visual guide displayed from the first photo when taking the second one, so if you are careful enough you can easily get good results in 3D. But don’t worry, if you don’t take the two photos perfectly aligned you have adjustment controls to improve the result right from your iPhone and then you can save and view the photo in multiple viewing formats. Of course since neither the iPhone or the iPod touch have a 3D-capable display you’d probably use one of the supported anaglyph viewing methods and use a pair of anaglyph 3D glasses, but you can transfer the photos from the mobile device to the PC and view the Side by Side photos with 3D Vision or another such 3D-capable solution for best results. The i3DSteroid application is not available for free, but for just $0.99 USD instead on the AppStore and don’t forget that you will be supporting the author when you get it, so that he can continue developing his stereo 3D tools.i3D - Glasses-Free 3D On iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPod Touch 4G - iPhoneHeat
i3D app for iPhone 4, iPad 2, and iPod Touch 4G is now available for download in the . i3D provides glasses-free 3D display on , iPad 2 and iPod Touch 4G.
The i3D app shows off amazing head-tracking Glasses-free 3D technology using the iPhone 4, iPad 2 and ‘s front facing camera. It recognizes faces of both people and stuffed animals in an instant. i3D app for iOS devices is pretty limited. It is not much more than a showcase for the 3D technology as shown in the popular video posted below.
“i3D is an overview of Head-Coupled Perspective (HCP) on
devices. HCP uses the front camera of the device to track the face of the user in real time. This information tells the app how the user is looking at the display. The app updates the perspective of the 3D scene accordingly, giving the user the illusion that he looks at a small window.
i3D contains several 3D scenes that you can observe with HCP. It only relies on face tracking. It does not use the accelerometers or the gyroscopes.
The face tracking system does not detect and track the face in every lighting condition. Read the instructions in the app to get a good tracking.
Head-Coupled Perspective does not create a stereoscopic display! It provides a kind of monocular 3D display: the same picture is seen by both eyes. In the future, it might be combined with a stereoscopic display for a better 3D effect.
i3D has been developed by Jeremie Francone and Laurence Nigay at the Engineering Human-Computer Interaction (EHCI) Research Group of the Grenoble Informatics Laboratory (LIG), University Joseph Fourier (UJF).”
You can download i3D app for iPhone 4, , and iPod Touch 4G from the App Store for Free. []
You can follow us on , , , and Subscribed to
to receive latest updates.当前位置: >
洛克王国可以用ipad/iphone玩吗
怎么用ipad玩洛克王国?用iphone可以玩洛克王国吗?洛克王国用ipad/iphone玩可以吗?用iPhone/iPad/iPod touch玩洛克王国攻略
很多小洛克都不知道如何用iphone或者ipad玩洛克王国,因为ipad或者iphone系统不支持flash,所以基本上小洛克们用这些ios系统的设备都不能玩洛克王国。不过今天小编为大家带来了福利,通过设置自己的iPhone/iPad/iPod touch,也能进入洛克王国哦,一起来看看吧。
需要准备的软件:puffin浏览器(在91助手、同步推、PP助手可以下载)cydia、Mx***
测试设备:苹果iPod touch 4rd Gen(第四代)
系统环境:IOS5.0.1
准备工作:进入mx***注册一个***帐号,注册完成后,使用你的ios设备(iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)打开上图的cydia
进入软件源
点击编辑-找到【添加】按钮,添加软件源
输入/mx***/,点确定添加软件源。
添加完成后点上图圈着的地方,进入列表
微博分享:
更多《》内容请百度一下,
相关文章:
|广告服务|法律声明|鄂ICP备号-1