Wallacesean什么意思思

Wallace基本解释
n.华莱士(m.)
Wallace的用法和例句
Wallace is more ambivalent about these deeper questions .
作者华莱士对这些更深层问题的***却很模棱两可。
Nobody in here feels worse for her than officer wallace . Is that right ?
当时没人比wallace警官感觉更糟糕的了,对吗?
Wallace : what can they do ?
迈:他们在这个问题上能有哪些作为呢?
Wallace 's entire correspondence will also be put online .
华莱斯的所有通信也将在网上开通。
I present to you special agent wallace .
现在你们看到的是特别探员华勒斯。
Wallace相邻词汇
英文热门查询
中文热门查询您要找的是不是:
n. 小袋鼠;澳洲土人(尤指女人)
n. [医]角膜白斑;外斜视
n. 华莱士(男子名)
而设计了世界上第一台快速塑性计的英国华莱士(Wallace)公司正在携手高特威尔公司为中国橡胶工业的转型升级做出自己的贡献。
基于4469个网页-
名字叫希儿英文名应该叫是好呢?,请大家帮我想个名字叫孟希英文名,谢谢11388 ... Walkley 沃克利 Wallace 华莱土 Wallis 沃利斯 ...
基于328个网页-
ile 中文名:霍建华 英文名:Wallace胡宇崴的现任女友是不是陈庭妮我不知道,但我知道不是鬼鬼。胡宇威(GeorgeHu),曾用名胡宇崴,日出生纽约,美国华裔,歌手、演员。主演的终极
基于243个网页-
来自威尔斯的
英文名字及含义-男生英文名字及含义 ... VINCENT征服 WALLACE来自威尔斯的 WAYNE北斗七星 ...
基于201个网页-
华理士分界线
罗斯?华莱士
罗斯华莱士
华莱士?布莱恩特
陈世英先生
布朗?华莱士
华莱士先生
丹尼尔?华莱士
凯文华莱士
华莱士?肖恩
华勒斯夏恩
华莱士肖恩
更多收起网络短语
华莱士(男子名)
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
[ 'w?lis ]
Scottish insurgent who led the resistance to Edward I; in 1297 he gained control of Scotland briefly until Edward invaded Scotland again and defeated Wallace and subsequently executed him ()
English writer noted for his crime novels ()
English naturalist who formulated a concept of evolution that resembled Charles Darwin's ()
以上来源于:
华莱士(男子名)[昵称 Wally]
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
On the right, Governor George Wallace announced that he would run for President as an independent.
在右翼人士一边,乔治.华莱士州长宣布,他将作为无党派人士参加总统竞选。
Of the material presented that night, the manuscript by Wallace is, in some respects, the more impressive: it is clearer and more accessible.
在那晚提交的材料中,华莱士的手稿在某些方面更令人印象深刻,它更加清晰并且更容易被人所接受。
He came to us from Barbour County, a pugnacious little man named George Wallace who promised to protect us from the outside agitators who were coming down here to destroy our way of life.
乔治.华莱士是个好斗的小个子男人,来自巴勃县。 他告诉我们正有外来的煽动者来到这儿想要破坏我们的生活,并许诺会保护我们。
"Oh,whatever.I guess so. I'll pick you up at Wallace's house at about five-thirty, so you can get ready for trick or treating.
VOA: special.
I quoted the other day Wallace Stevens saying that poetry should "make the visible a little hard to see."
引用华莱士斯蒂文斯的话来说,诗歌应该模糊事物的本质“
For about six months Wallace Turnage worked in Hector Davis's slave auction house helping organize the auctions every day.
华莱士?特内奇在赫克托?戴维斯的,奴隶拍卖行工作了六个月,每天帮助组织拍卖
Wallace has seen patients with large dents in their breasts and tangible masses within.
Ulster fielded an under-strength team with internationals Paddy Wallace, Tom Court and Stephen Ferris rested.
With its virtuoso tomfoolery, "Fantastic Mr. Fox" is like a homegrown Wallace and Gromit caper.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

参考资料

随机推荐