好玩的loading的gif toys的使命sas ...

使命召唤Price人物原型:SAS突袭伊朗驻英队员John McAleese
作者:Tuner?Boyd
John McAleese服役于22 SAS,在1980年伊朗驻英国大使馆危机事件中率领一队SAS突入,解救人质。之后逐渐被外界所了解,后参与过福克兰战争,并在北爱尔兰服役过,在1988年获得Militar
&John McAleese服役于22 SAS,在1980年伊朗驻英国大使馆危机事件中率领一队SAS突入,解救人质。之后逐渐被外界所了解,后参与过福克兰战争,并在北爱尔兰服役过,在1988年获得Military Medal,为三任英国首相担任过保镖,日以Staff Sergeant的军衔光荣退役,之后在伊拉克和阿富汗担任过军事顾问,担任过气***训练员。在来复***团第二营服役的大儿子Paul McAleese在2009年于阿富汗赫尔曼德省巡逻时遭遇路边炸弹袭击而阵亡,John参加了Paul的葬礼。John本人于日在希腊突发心脏病去世,62岁。他本人参与过纪录片SAS: Are You Tough Enough?的制作,感兴趣的朋友们可以找来看一看,纪念一下老爷子:下面是他的一些照片突入伊朗大使馆的画面在役时的照片担任气***指导接受采访在他大儿子的葬礼上最后,是他本人的葬礼R.I.P John McAleese M.M.& Loading... Please wait...
WWII British SAS
Condition:
Availability:
Ships in 1-3 business days.
Calculated at checkout
Gift Wrapping:
Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
Product Description
The Denison Smock is one of my favorite articles of clothing from WWII. I love how simple yet effective the camouflage pattern is. This is modeled after a 1st pattern smock, an earlier version, when the camouflage was actually painted by hand. This rudimentary process created the beautiful brushstrokes and blending you see in the pattern. Trying to capture that look was the hardest part of this design. Another element to note would be the face. We&ve used this face before on past minifigures, but this time I've added a camouflage pattern.
1st Pattern Denison Smock
Paratrooper Trousers
1937 Canvas Gaiters
Black Ammo Boots
This figure features:
Full wrap-around custom-printing (6-sided + head)
Flesh head with custom printing
British Pattern '37 Vest (hard to find)
BrickArms B42 Stiletto knife
BrickArms Sten Gun (modified with silencer)
Red Beret included with figure
Disclaimer: Red Beret is subject to change and may not be fully represented in the above images.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed

参考资料

随机推荐