我这配置要玩使命召唤电脑配置(7.8)NBA2...

Forum SidebarEvents/FeaturesActive: 1710 usersDouyu TV: A Simple Guide
In case there is Chinese tournament without twitch stream you want to watch, or you simply want to learn Chinese language or listen to SCBoys. Here is a guide you may need. The main toolbar, starting with the pause button (start button the stream is paused) is what you need most. Beside the pause button is the refresh button. You could refresh the stream without having to refresh the whole web page. Next, you see the volume control. Left to it is the feedback button, which is pretty much useless. Right to it, the first is the control of flying words. Orange means there will be flying words, and grey means there won't. Further, you could change the quality of the stream. Normally the highest quality will be at the top and the lowest bottom.Then you have the gear, it is the 'settings' button. The top line is the transparency setting. Left to right is 'None', 'Low', 'Medium' to 'High'. The bottom line is flying word control, if you turned the previous control at orange, you may choose where the words will be in the frame.Further right to the gear you can have full-screens. The first is full screen in the web. The second is full screen in the window.Also, you can use the arrows right to the fullscreen buttons to close the chat room.For those who can't load, r for those who lag, add '?cdn=lx' at the end of your web address.Hope this can be helpful.
P.S.: Please check the discussion below for more info.
/shrinkzxo
Community News
Thanks man!
SuperHofmann
Vasacast | TeS - True eSport | Italian Starcraft 2 newser
vert well done, good sir.btw, scboys is aka Neotv, and i owe them so much for helping me.
Twitter: @BreAKerCS. Website:
They had a Chinese restream of HSC on the front page, with 130 000 viewers! (Probably because of it being on the front page, but still, that's a lot of people)Oh, also, I've never had any troubles with Douyu TV since coming to China. Twitch always lagged back in Sweden but here Douyu is super smooth.
TheBB's sidekick,
| &Reality is frequently inaccurate.& - Douglas Adams
Unfortunately I have huge stuttering issues on douyu TV, no idea why. Twitch works flawlessly.Thanks anyways
Samsungjackets on twitch || ??? ???
On November 21
padiseal2 wrote:Unfortunately I have huge stuttering issues on douyu TV, no idea why. Twitch works flawlessly.Thanks anywaysYou could fresh the page more times.
/shrinkzxo
SetGuitarsToKill
On November 21
padiseal2 wrote:Unfortunately I have huge stuttering issues on douyu TV, no idea why. Twitch works flawlessly.Thanks anywaysTwitch is far from flawless in my experience.
Community NewsOne day I might actually get kind of not terrible at video games | @SetGuitars2Kill
On November 22
SetGuitarsToKill wrote:On November 21
padiseal2 wrote:Unfortunately I have huge stuttering issues on douyu TV, no idea why. Twitch works flawlessly.Thanks anywaysTwitch is far from flawless in my experience.Sorry, was talking about my personal experience
Samsungjackets on twitch || ??? ???
On November 21
Prillan wrote:They had a Chinese restream of HSC on the front page, with 130 000 viewers! (Probably because of it being on the front page, but still, that's a lot of people)Oh, also, I've never had any troubles with Douyu TV since coming to China. Twitch always lagged back in Sweden but here Douyu is super smooth.Unfortunately Douyu's viewer numbers should be taken with a sizable amount of salt (they're commonly believed to be inflated, though it is unknown by what factor).
http://www.fuzic.nl - Up-to-date viewer numbers for Starcraft 2 live streams
On November 22
Shrinkzxo wrote:On November 21
padiseal2 wrote:Unfortunately I have huge stuttering issues on douyu TV, no idea why. Twitch works flawlessly.Thanks anywaysYou could fresh the page more times.Actually douyu.tv has been reconfigured recently for foreign IPs. EDIT: This is a change that took place less than a month ago.
Twitter: @BreAKerCS. Website:
freeamount
Good Job!Especially for the & ?cdn=lx &
Nicely wrote, thank you. Bookmarking this page in case I ever need it.
Massive fan of Axiom eSports | Crotale#992 | Twitter: @Crot4le
Awesome thanks!
Creator of the patented 2-Lair-into-Getting-Slaughtered build in one of the worse games of Starcraft II I've played in recent memory in the LRTL.
I've used Douyu before, but this is quite nice to explain things.Thanks!
June 2010 - August 2017: waiting for the return of Starcraft
On November 22
Stijn wrote:On November 21
Prillan wrote:They had a Chinese restream of HSC on the front page, with 130 000 viewers! (Probably because of it being on the front page, but still, that's a lot of people)Oh, also, I've never had any troubles with Douyu TV since coming to China. Twitch always lagged back in Sweden but here Douyu is super smooth.Unfortunately Douyu's viewer numbers should be taken with a sizable amount of salt (they're commonly believed to be inflated, though it is unknown by what factor).Yeah, forgot to mention that I don't really believe that 130 000 people were watching HSC.
TheBB's sidekick,
| &Reality is frequently inaccurate.& - Douglas Adams
Divide the displayed viewer number by around five to six you get an appox. number of actual viewers, the factor is bigger before tho
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
--- Nuked ---
Given that a lot of Koreans have opened (or going to open) Douyu stream and a lot of you want to watch are having connection issues. I hope admins will forgive me for bumping and urge people to read the penultimate paragraph. Also, I'd like to correct 'if you lag' to 'if you have connection issues'.
/shrinkzxo

参考资料

随机推荐