求warcraft1 Ⅲ 1.23 的基...

[Tool] Warcraft III Version Switcher FULL: 1.20e, 1.21, 1.23 , 1.24-b-c-d-e, 1.25b, 1.26
Warcraft III Version Switcher FULL: 1.20e, 1.21, 1.23 , 1.24-b-c-d-e, 1.25b, 1.26This is a discussion on Warcraft III Version Switcher FULL: 1.20e, 1.21, 1.23 , 1.24-b-c-d-e, 1.25b, 1.26 within the Warcraft 3 Tools board part of the Warcraft 3 The Warcraft III Patch Version Switcher software allow you to switch between 2 or more versions of Warcraft 3 TFT ...
Jump to page:
& Bookmark & Share
Linear Mode
Master Hacker
Warcraft III Version Switcher FULL: 1.20e, 1.21, 1.23 , 1.24-b-c-d-e, 1.25b, 1.26
The Warcraft III Patch Version Switcher software allow you to switch between 2 or more versions of Warcraft 3 TFT on a single PC. This awesome tools is created by Ugge and updated by Aeyah.
How to switch W3 versions:
1. Download the Warcraft III Standalone Version Switcher from below,it will help you to change all versions:
2. Now Download the patches you wish to use from below:
3. After Downloading the patch version file(s), DO NOT EXTRACT THEM. Just copy the files and paste in your &wvs& folder of Warcraft III Version Switcher.
4. Now run &wvs.exe& and you're done.
You can view or download the full Warcraft III Version Switcher files here:
Last edited by Ancient.D 03-30-2011 at .
&I since then have I let myself run.&
&Freedom is slavery. War is peace. Ignorance is strength.&
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ancient.Deadly For This Useful Post:
, , , , , , , , , ,
Approved and stickied.
Nice to get an overview with all versions downloadable.
Just one more thing, these are all in english, aren't they?
Master Hacker
Originally Posted by Daniel999
Approved and stickied.
Nice to get an overview with all versions downloadable.
Just one more thing, these are all in english, aren't they?
Yes, these are all in english.
&I since then have I let myself run.&
&Freedom is slavery. War is peace. Ignorance is strength.&
The Following User Says Thank You to Ancient.Deadly For This Useful Post:
nice tool would be cool if this would be
posted 1 week
ago when i had patch problem D
Originally Posted by reneb.
nice tool would be cool if this would be
posted 1 week
ago when i had patch problem D
What kind of patch problem?
Wannabe Member
this is awesome well done
Wannabe Member
If I switch from 1.26 to previous version(1.25) maphack will be undetected and be usuable??
Originally Posted by P00t
If I switch from 1.26 to previous version(1.25) maphack will be undetected and be usuable??
Really depends on which maphack you are using.
3. After Downloading the patch version file(s), DO NOT EXTRACT THEM. Just copy the files and paste in your &wvs& folder of Warcraft III Version Switcher.
How?! When I open the zipped file and right click on the files I am meant to copy and paste, there is no option to do so. Also, I'm assuming you can't connect to BNet by using an older patch, right?
Selling

参考资料

随机推荐