求 gpsp modGameboy Adva...

(编辑: huanyouyin )
您可以使用“← | →”键快速翻页,或者进入模式!
事件进展:
相关文章:
猜你喜欢:
{tgbus_tag:tuijian name="c1" count="10" source="tgbus" channel="电玩" imgwidth="63" imgheight="63" type="news"}
{/tgbus_tag:tuijian}
{tgbus_tag:include file="/file/tuijian.html?v=5" charset="gb2312" /}
热门新闻排行本周本月The Iso Zone
gpSP-J is a Gameboy Advance emulator for PSP.
Instructions:
(1)Copy the extracted PSP folder to your PSP root and overwrite existing files.
(2)Put the gba_bios.bin file in the same folder as the eboot of gpSP-J.
(3)Put your roms in the /roms folder that is in the same folder as the eboot of gpSP-J.
(4)Launch gpSP-J via XMB and have fun playing your roms.
Note: I don't provide the BIOS file, you need to download it. Just google it. YOU DON'T NEED TO DO THIS.... I'VE ADDED THE BIOS FILE ALREADY
Thanks to the anonymous Japanese coder.
READ HERE ON HOW TO CHANGE THE LANGUAGE TO ENGLISH
I'VE ADDED A FEW ROMS TO GET YOU STARTED.... The Mother 3 Fan Translation AND Dragon Quest Monsters Caravan Heart translation
Don't be disheartened by the initial boot time of Mother 3.... it's one of the biggest GBA roms so it takes about 10 seconds to boot. Most GBA roms will boot up in just a few seconds
1 (17 Votes)2 (17 Votes)3 (17 Votes)4 (17 Votes)5 (17 Votes)6 (17 Votes)7 (17 Votes)8 (17 Votes)9 (17 Votes)10 (17 Votes)
1 File download, Total size 20.33 MB
Screenshots
4 Total Screenshots
(8 Comments) Latest comment was 5 years ago
You must be logged in to your Community Account in order to post a comment
Please login using the form located at the top right of this website or
Community Accounts are free and allow you to upload content, posts comments, participate in our forums and more!
Log me on automatically each visit
13 hours ago
(5 Replies)
13 hours ago
(20 Replies)
14 hours ago
(4 Replies)
16 hours ago
(1 Replies)
17 hours ago
(10 Replies)
22 hours ago
(1 Replies)
(14 Replies)
(0 Replies)
2 days ago
(15 Replies)
2 days ago
(9 Replies)
yes, nice upload. Thanks
Posted by 9642 5 hours ago
Extracted and scanned with Malwarebytes. Found 0 nasties. Game installed ju ...
Posted by 161722 9 hours ago
thanks, i like :-).
Posted by 114624 9 hours ago
Use 7z and right click setup Extract to,give it a name,then try
Posted by 181697 10 hours ago
Another hidden PS1 gem and launched before Gaia Master(Capcom). Download wo ...
Posted by 174820 11 hours ago
3431 users online & 52 registered & 3379 guests
Registered users: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
44,246 topics & 422,716 posts & 120,686 registered users.
Our newest community member is手机游戏&&尽在九游
&&&&&&&&GoBoy! is a free Gameboy Advance Emulator for Android Devices. GoBoy! has a compatibility rate and runs games very smoothly. ★ Landscape or Portrait Orientation...
GoBoy! is a free Gameboy Advance Em
GoBoy! is a free Gameboy Advance Emulator for Android Devices. GoBoy! has a compatibility rate and runs games very smoothly. ★ Landscape or Portrait Orientation★ Save and Load States★ Variable Scaling Modes★ Frame Skipping if needed★ Custom button layout★ Super fast and smooth GBA emulationGoBoy! is NOT affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. "Gameboy Advance" is a registered trademark of Nintendo Corporation. "Nintendo" is a registered trademark for the Nintendo Corporation. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.GoBoy! does not include any GBA roms.This app is derived from sources by original GameBoid developer, who in turn used code of gpSP.License: GPLv3+Source: /s/cviolnam36zol30/aGBA.zip
开发者:AmanitaGames
GoBoy! Gameboy Advance Emu游戏截图
本周飙升榜
新游期待榜
*给个评价吧:
玩家还可选择以下标签快速评论哦:
点击下载按钮,或用手机二维码扫描可直接下载对应***包!
正在加载,请稍后...
GoBoy! Gameboy Advance Emu
点击下载按钮,或通过扫描二维码直接下载!
1.0 ***包安卓***包
请用手机扫描二维码订阅~