为什么我xbox360 lt3.0刷好Lt3.0 ...

抱歉,指定的主题不存在或已被删除或正在被审核
Powered by&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
  知名XBOX360破解小组C4E联合Team Jungle与Team Xecuter在圣诞前夜放出iXtreme LT3.0固件。
  首批Lt+3.0固件为明基以及老版建兴光驱,其他型号光驱尚在研发测试中。
  Lt+3.0固件支持目前激活AP2.5的游戏,解决目前应为微软DAE数据更新造成部分AP25游戏无法运行的问题,无需在微软每次更新DAE数据之后重新刻盘。
以下是引用片段:  Topology&Data   When&ap25&was&first&introduced&I&devised&a&way&of&calculating&any&challenge&which&I&called&the&silver&bullet&which&I&made&reference&to&a&long&time&ago.   This&was&withheld&until&it&was&absolutely&necessary.&It&was&easier&to&replay&the&fixed&challenges.   With&unique&per&console&ap25&challenges&it&has&become&necessary&to&use&the&silver&bullet.   A&series&of&measurements&are&taken&across&the&disk.&This&topology&data&is&then&used&to&calculate&a&response&to&any&ap25&challenge.   It&is&very&important&that&the&drive&used&to&create&the&topology&data&is&reliable&at&reading&discs&as&bad&topology&data&equals&bad&ap25&responses.   Liteon&drives&using&0800&v3&seem&to&be&more&accurate&for&this&purpose.&Only&ap25&enabled&titles&require&topology&data.&Activation&of&ap25&on&older&non-ap25&games&although&technically&possible&is&highly&unlikely.   Currently&topology&data&for&xgd3&titles&are&similar&and&topology&data&from&one&xgd3&title&will&pass&on&another&xgd3&title&although&this&is¬&advisable.   Per&title&title&topology&data&is&best&as&there&are&slight&differences&between&titles&and&newer&titles&could&have&different&topology&than&existing&ones.   I&would&like&to&wish&everyone&a&merry&xmas&and&a&happy&new&year.&I&look&forward&to&the&challenges&ahead.   Thanks&go&to&Team&Jungle&for&their&hard&work&and&efforts&in&the&development&process.   Thanks&also&go&to&Team&Xecuter&for&their&support&to&this&project.
提示:支持键盘“← →”键翻页Powered by
扫描二维码
下载 A9VG 客户端(iOS, Android)

参考资料

随机推荐