我只是完任务 请不要对我说sorryy

阅读并完成相关任务. These fat women are Matryoshka from Russia. Children love them very much in the world. They are a kindof popular dolls. They wear a smile on their red faces. They have some small red mout 题目和参考***——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
阅读并完成相关任务。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & &&&&&&&These fat women are Matryoshka from Russia. Children love them very much in the world. They are a kindof popular (受欢迎) dolls. They wear a smile on their red faces. They have some small red mouths. They wear special (特殊的) Russia clothes. They look beautiful and colourful. They are hollow (空的) in the middle. draw, them, peopl, pictures, on, many, nice. People can put five small dolls one after another into a big tummy (肚子). They are children's good friends. You can see and buy them in the streets of Russia or China. 1. What is the meaning (意思) of the word "Russia" in Chinese (中文)?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . 2. How many small dolls can people put into a big tummy?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.&3. Where can you see and buy Matryoshka?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . 4. 把文中划线部分翻译成句子。 &&& __________________________________________________________. 5. 将黑体字部分连词成句。 &&& __________________________________________________________.
1. 俄罗斯 2. five small dolls 3. in the streets of Russia or China 4. 它们中间是空的 5. People draw many nice pictures on them / Many people draw nice pictures on them***不唯一
科目:初中英语
综合性学习。(6分)《浙江省义乌市国际贸易综合改革试点总体方案》于3月初获国务院正式批复,义乌成为全国首个由国务院批准的县级市综合配套改革试验区。喜讯传来,商城人民欢欣鼓舞。某中学906班开展以“热爱家乡,赞美家乡”为主题的语文综合性学习活动,请你参与活动并完成下列任务。(1)下面是同学们搜集到的媒体报道“义乌试点”相关新闻的部分标题,请你仔细阅读分析,用准确、简明的语言写出你从中发现的一条信息。《义乌重塑“中国制造”》(《人民日报》日)《面向世界再扬帆》(《浙江日报》日)《从“全球超市”向“国际贸易高地”的新跨越》(《金华日报》日)《义乌“新特区”转型正当时》(《义乌商报》日)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&▲&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(2)请你写一句宣传家乡义乌的广告语,至少用一种修辞方法。例:脚踏一方热土,手握全球商机。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&▲&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(3)张平同学在“我是特区人”的小组讨论会上,发表自己的看法:“义乌成特区了,有特权了,我们不要太努力了。”针对他这一言论,请你用得体的语言劝说他。(50字左右)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&▲&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:月考题
题型:阅读理解
阅读并完成相关任务。 && The students were having their chemistry class. Miss Li was telling the children what water was like. After that, she asked her students, "What's water like?" No one spoke for a few minutes. Miss Li asked again, "(1)Didn't I tell you what water was like?"&&&&Just then a boy put up his hand and said, "Miss Li, you told us that water has no colour and no smell,to, but, where, water, kind, find, such, of? The water in the river behind my house is always black and ithas a bad smell." Most of the students agreed with him. "I'm sorry, children." said the teacher, "Our wateris getting dirtier and dirtier. That's a problem." 1. Acorrding to Miss Li, what is water like?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. 在文中(1)处加上“为什么你们不回答我的问题?”的英文翻译。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. 将文中画线部分翻译成中文。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. 将文中斜线部分单词连词成句。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. At the end the passage, the teacher said, "That's a problem." What problem is it? Can you tell us two &&& more problems in the world now? (Name another two)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:江苏期末题
阅读并完成相关任务。&&& People make many different kinds of homes around the world. Weather tells us what kindof homes we need to make. &&& In hot places such as southern China and southern USA, the weather is warm so people can be outside most of the time. But they still need to keep themselves safe from sun, rainand insects (昆虫). Homes in such places can have screens on their windows and doors. They let the wind into the home, but keep out the insects. &&& In Canada, northern China and other cold places, homes need to keep out the cold and keep in the heat. These homes need thick walls. If there is a lot of snow, the roofs (屋顶)need to let the snow fall off easily. These homes cannot have flat roofs. The roofs must also be strong, so they can hold a lot of snow. &&& What kind of home do you live in? Is it good for the weather you have? 1. Can people be outside most of the time in southern China? && _________________________________________________________. 2. We make houses according to (根据) w___________, it tells us what kind of homes we &&& need to make.3. Strong roofs can hold a lot of s__________. 4. People make many different kinds of homes around the world. (完成同义句) &&& People make many different kinds of homes __________ __________ the world. 5. 给短文拟一个适当的标题(&&&& ) A. Weather And Homes B. People And Homes
来源:湖南省期末题
阅读短文并完成相关任务。&&&& Nick Smith is my friend. He is 12 years old. &He is from America. &He speaks English and French. His favorite subject is science. He likes Chinese,& too.& And he says he can speak a little Chinese, but he can't write in Chinese. Nick likes sports, too. He likes swimming best. He goes swimming on weekends with his father. He says he can swim very well.& He doesn't like biology. He thinks it is too difficult.& Nick has a big family.& There are& eight& people in his family,& his grandpa,& grandma,& father, &mother and &his brothers and sisters. He has two brothers and two sisters. They are Bob, Tim, Jane and Susan. They are happy!Name:&&Nick&&Smith&&&&&&&&&& Age:&&&&&& 1._________________&&From:&&&&&& 2._________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&& He can speak:&&&& 3.______________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Favorite subject(s):&&&&4.____________ and ____________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Favorite sport(s): && && 5.________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6.请从文中找出He is from the USA___________________________________________________________7.将下面句子译成汉语.&&And he says he can speak a little Chinese, but he can't write in Chinese.___________________________________________________________8.根据短文内容填空.&& Nick doesn't have a ___________ family. He has a big one. He has _________ brothers and sisters. 9.回答问题:Why doesn't nick like biology? ___________________________________________________________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对***更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻***!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号我今天还没有完成我的任务 的翻译是:Today, I did not complete my task 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我今天还没有完成我的任务
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Today, I have not done my task
Today, I have not done my task
Today, I did not complete my task
Today, I have not yet completed my task
I have not completed my task today
相关内容&aYou are my sunshine 。 您是我的阳光。 & a门头工程 Door project & a前者...后者 The former…The latter & a确保水既不太热也不太冷 Guarantees the water too hotly already not cold not too & a联系下我的蹩脚英语 Under relation my inferior English & a你是坐轮船去海南的吗? You are the by steam go to Hainan? & avencom vencom & aI thank you for the glory 我感谢您荣耀 & a她是一个很讲道理的人 She is the human who speaks the truth very much & aAuto Fixed plate assembly 自动固定的板材汇编 & a晚上八点下班 Evening eight get off work & a最后,如果我们有员工食堂,那将更完美 Finally, if we have the staff cafeteria, that will be more perfect & a我的叔叔身体还很好 My uncle the body very is also good & aHery are some facts about China .Shanghai is in the east of China. Hery是关于中国的有些事实。上海在中国东边。 & apreviors installation detectde.please uninstall this first previors设施detectde.please首先卸载此 & aWith regret, waiting for the end of this. 当遗憾,等待此的结尾。 & a到了早上我们才到沧州 Only then arrived Cangzhou to early morning us & a在高考前,母亲一直鼓励我 In front of the college entrance examination, the mother encourages me continuously & a我就是爱你了 I was love you & a不懂这句 Does not understand this sentence & ariporto 带回 & a你有没有想起我呢 Do you have remember me & a提高听说能力很重要,建议经常和同学用英语交流,提高口语水平。 Enhances heard ability is very important, suggested frequently with schoolmate with English exchange, raises the spoken language proficiency. & aShe has a healthy lifestyle 她有一种健康生活方式 & a过去的我个子很低,现在长高了。过去我是短头发,现在是长头发。我的性格是比较老实的。 The past my stature was very low, now long was high.In the past I was the short hair, now is the long hair.My disposition is quite honest. & aThere is wife on aftertime's life road accompanying you to walk., You is all the most beautiful forever in my heart 有妻子在aftertime的伴随您的生活路走。,您永远是所有最美丽的在我的心脏 & aim sorry i didt call you
last nigt 在抱歉i didt***您读了nigt & aStruts Problem Report 高视阔步问题报告 & alift it 举它 & aI am going to buy my mum a present 我给我的妈咪买礼物 & acaller id report 访问者id报告 & a你曾经参加过比赛吗 You have attended the competition & a学生学习英语时候不犯错误是不可能的 The student studies English time does not make a mistake is not impossible & adownload a free 30-day evaluation 下载一个自由30天评估 & a织贤轻蔑的看着他,瞪大了眼睛,吓唬他道:否者,否者怎么样? Weaves virtuously despite looks at him, stared the big eye, frightened him to say: Otherwise, otherwise how? & a她的歌很好听 Her song is very pleasant to hear & a一生至少该有一次 The life should have one time at least & a手机视屏? The handset regards the screen? & a中文大写 Chinese capital letter & a假如你们继续这样吵闹的话,我就只好向警方控告 If you continue the such noisy speech, I have to accuse to the police & aI used to travel by a lot when l was a boy 当l是男孩,我曾经由很多旅行 & a卡拉罗胶 Kara Luo Jiao & a他上学迟到 He goes to school is late & a对勇气的最大挑战是忍受失败而不丧失信心 Is endures the defeat to the courage biggest challenge not to lose confidence & a昨天他直到半夜才回家 Yesterday he only then went home until the midnight & a不要太紧张这对你健康没好处 Too anxious this do not have the advantage to your health & aI had never thought of changing the way of my study be-fore. I was always complaining about my poor memory 我未曾认为以前改变我的研究方式。 我总抱怨我恶劣的记忆 & aCallection Callection & a在过去的一个学期里,他的英语进步了许多 In the past semester, his English progressed many & a苹果在篮子里 Apple in basket & aTogether with our clients, we create the opportunities for business and the most enduring advertising campaign. 与我们的客户一起,我们创造机会为事务和忍受广告战。 & a[4]邓云娟.大学生英语自主学习能力的构建.学科教育,2009. [4] Deng Yunjuan. University student English independent learning capability construction. Discipline education, 2009. & a我有困难写出这道题 I have the difficulty to write this topic & aResearch on state rescaling reflects an effort to understand how national states have been impacted by economic and political globalization 对状态的研究重新调节反射努力了解怎么全国状态由经济政治的全球化冲击了 & anest door neighbor 巢门邻居 & a我今天还没有完成我的任务 I have not completed my task today &

参考资料

随机推荐