bubblice blast多少钱一包2关卡包35-...

泡沫爆破2 BubbleBlast2 中文wiki_泡沫爆破2官网图鉴_泡沫爆破2下载_修改 replays.netV喜欢65535评分卡玩家评分:0.0评分 您的评分:0
游戏介绍玩家评价()常见问题推荐内容泡沫爆破2介绍小编点评:游戏名称:泡沫爆破2原&&&&&&名:BubbleBlast2 发&行&商:&开&发&商:&联网类型:简介:泡沫爆破2是一个益智游戏,让破灭的泡沫引发连锁反应,以消除它们。
1、2种游戏模式可供选择
2、解密模式:将近9000个关卡
3、街机模式:自由发挥
4、分数由Scoreloop提供全球
v1.0.28更新内容:
新增加了5个100级的新的关卡!(现在一共9000关!)详细介绍泡沫爆破2是一个益智游戏,让破灭的泡沫引发连锁反应,以消除它们。特点:1、2种游戏模式可供选择2、解密模式:将近9000个关卡3、街机模式:自由发挥4、分数由Scoreloop提供全球v1.0.28更新内容:新增加了5个100级的新的关卡!(现在一共9000关!)玩家评论开发商信息开发游戏休闲益智休闲益智飞行弹幕发行商信息发行游戏休闲益智休闲益智飞行弹幕猜你喜欢12,186,665
Feb 23, 2009
Related Categories
Description
Similar to BT1, you must travel through giant bubbles, destroying enemy tanks and taking their bubbles to fuel your growth. As you grow, you constantly evolve and get ever better weapons. Ultimately, you'll have to face the ultimate adversary and defeat it to win the game.
This game has been in development for a long time and I'm proud to finally release it!
It has FAR more content than the first game- 26 unique tank states, over 30 weapons, and over 50 enemy types!
Hundreds of comments on the first game have been considered in the development of this better version!
Thanks to everyone who has supported us in this and all our games!
Keyboard settings can be changed via the settings menu.
Default settings:
Up, Left, Down, and Right = A, W, S, D
Primary Fire = Hold mouse button down
Secondary Fire (when available) = Space
Know of a helpful wiki for this game?
Share the love and email us at .
No reason.
It's broken, I can't play.
It's too hard.
It offends or disgusts me.
I played it on another website.
It's like another game.
I just don't like it.
Recommended
Get Armor Games on your mobile phone
Access thousands of free games by selecting from below
We strive to deliver the best gaming experiences... on the internet and on your mobile phone. Play thousands of free online games, get access to free mmorpg games, online rpg games, fun online flash games, and more.
We offer free flash games in many different genres: online shooting games, online puzzle games, online war games, free online car games, free online hidden object games and dozens more.
This is the best place on the web to play online games for free... play on Armor Games! No matter what game style you prefer, we've got it here.
Gaming websites, passionate bloggers, and quirky streamers are welcome to share or review our games. If you need game keys, art, trailers, screenshots or more check out our
Game developer? Visit
to request AG developer status, find documentation on our APIs, and get access to our development environment. Let's make sweet, sweet games together.
Looking for a publishing partner that can help your app rocket to success?
to learn more about how we can help!
FREE WITH OFFER
Hate ads on your game page? So do we! Ads are distracting, can get in the way of your gaming, and sometimes slow down your computer.
Sign-up for Ad-Free Gaming and get rid of ads for as long as you choose.
Go Ad Free!
Why does Armor Games have ads?
Making original games costs a lot, and whenever you visit this website, we pay bandwidth charges. Ads help pay for these.
It appears there may have been an error with your purchase. If you need further support .& 泡沫爆破2 Bubble Blast 2 v1.0.34
泡沫爆破2 Bubble Blast 2 v1.0.34
手机扫描二维码下载
1.5及以上/平板
泡沫爆破!是一个非常好玩的休闲游戏,你只要让破灭的泡沫引发连锁反应就能消除他们,赶快来体验一下吧!
v1.0.33特点:
&-2种游戏模式可供选择;
&-益智模式1000多个关卡;
&-街机模式,自由发挥;
&-分数由Scoreloop提供全球。
恶魔之地 Demons Land v1.0
糖果粉碎传奇破解版v1.18.0
我的水呢? Where's My Water? v1.9.0
神庙逃亡中文版v1.1.2,神庙逃亡
植物大战僵尸 v1.0.2 新年中文版
割绳子高清版 Cut the Rope HD v2.2
都市赛车5 Asphalt 5 中文完全***版 v3.0.3