under the moon攻略 下载

under the moon 月下绮谭汉化版|under the moon 月下绮谭下载_单机游戏下载在月亮下面_Under the Moon_VOA英语学习网
作者:罗伊纳&阿金耶米
内容简介:太阳是一个巨大的燃烧着的火球。没有来自太阳的光和热,我们就不能在地球这颗行星上生存。在这颗行星周围有臭氧层保护着我们免受太阳之火的伤害。但是如果臭氧层破裂,将会怎样呢?现在臭氧层上已经有了小洞,有人说那些小洞会变得越来越大&&直到有一天再没有任何东西挡在我们和太阳的火焰之间。
事情发生在2222年。地球人制造了AOL&&人工臭氧层。美丽的地球又有了1000年的生命。树又发芽了,下雨了,河里有了水&&
但现在是2522年,人工臭氧层已经破裂。幼嫩的树林开始枯萎,河流也逐渐干涸。凯和瑞拉从他们的宇宙飞船里看到了这危险的情景,可他们又能做些什么呢?月亮下面的部族里住着他们的朋友,可是路途遥远,而地球首领高格又不肯听从他们的指挥。
作者简介:本书的作者罗维纳&阿金耶米是英国人。曾在非洲居住和工作了多年。现在她在剑桥工作和生活。
Five hundred kilometres over Europe,Ship OM-45 moved north.In a room at the back of the ship,Kiah watched the numbers on the computer in front of him.
On Friday,after three weeks in space,Kiah and Rilla finished work and left Ship OM-45 on a space plane to Kisangani.Kiah phoned Adai and Rilla phoned Commander Zadak in Australia.
The next day in Kisangani,Kiah and Rilla waited quietly in an office in Gog's house.Suddenly, Commander Zadak came into the office and gave some letters to the man behind the table.
Commander Zadak was in his room at the biggest hotel in Kisangani.Suddenly,he heard the phone.
Later that morning,four guards took Rilla to Gog's of-fice.His face looked tired and his eyes were red.
And so they waited.And waited.Rilla slept in her chair.Kiah and Seru talked quietly.Seru's brother came and went.
赞助商链接问题已关闭
代为完成的个人任务
提问需要满足:其他人可能遇到相似问题,或问题的解决方法对其他人有所助益。如果通过其他方式解决遇到困难,欢迎提问并说明你的求知过程。
Peace的Under the moon,求把这酥麻的情歌翻译成诗意的中文版。?
If you call it to be so alone, nobody calling and nobody home&br&I'm lonely&br&that's just what I am&br&&br&&br& If you call it ugly to squint at the world, lie in on Monday and dress like a girl&br&then I'm ugly, that's just what I am&br&&br&&br&&br& What can I do to make you feel it like I do and be happy living under the moon&br&&br&&br& How do I say in your way&br&why do it safely, cause maybe this is our last living day&br&&br&&br& If you call it stupid to cover my ear&br&when everyone's screaming but nobody is near&br&then I'm stupid&br&that's just what I am&br&&br& If you call it crazy to sit up &br&and let my love be dialled in through your TV set&br&then I'm crazy&br&that's just what I am&br&&br&&br& What can I do to make you feel it like I do, and be happy living under the moon&br&&br&&br& How do I say in your way, why do it safely, cause maybe this is our last living day&br&&br&&br& If you think it's creepy to lay on the ground &br&lay there and lay there and wait to be found&br&then I'm creepy&br&that's just what I am
If you call it to be so alone, nobody calling and nobody homeI'm lonelythat's just what I am If you call it ugly to squint at the world, lie in on Monday and dress like a girlthen I'm ugly, that's just what I am What can I do to make you feel it like I do and be happy living under the moon How do I say in your waywhy do it safely, cause maybe this is our last living day If you call it stupid to cover my earwhen everyone's screaming but nobody is nearthen I'm stupidthat's just what I am…
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录Under The Moon-Melpo Mene, Under The MoonMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Under The Moon
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Talking about it is uncomfortable
Try to avoid any silence
Look at the people
There's a fireman
Under the moon
I thought I understood
Under the table