资料性质:免费资料
资料地址:
  一、对比观点题型
  (1) 要求论述两个对立的观点并给出自己的看法。
  1.有一些人认为&&
  累了,休息下,去考试大在线网上辅导逛逛
  2.另一些人认为&&
  3.我的看法&&
  The topic of ①________(主题)is becoming more and more popular recently. There are two sides of opinions of it. Some people say A is their favorite. They hold their view for the reason of ②________(支持A的理由一)What is more, ③________(理由二). Moreover, ④________(理由三).
  While others think that B is a better choice in the following three reasons. Firstly,________(支持B的理由一). Secondly (besides),⑥____________(理由二). Thirdly (finally),⑦____________(理由三).
  From my point of view, I think ⑧________(我的观点). The reason is that ⑨____________(原因). As a matter of fact, there are some other reasons to explain my choice. For me, the former is surely a wise choice .
  (2) 给出一个观点,要求考生反对这一观点Some people believe that ①________(观点一). For example, they think ②________(举例说明).And it will bring them ③________(为他们带来的好处).
  In my opinion, I never think this reason can be the point. For one thing,④____(我不同意该看法的理由一). For another thing, ⑤____(反对的理由之二). Form all what I have said,I agree to the thought that ⑥____(我对文章所讨论主题的看法).英语六级考试写作技巧
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷软件下载本站资料。如果您发现该软件不能下载,请在线挑错,谢谢!未经本站明确许可,任何网站不得非法盗链及抄袭本站资源;如引用页面,请注明来自本站,谢谢您的支持!
订阅每日学英语:

参考资料

随机推荐