生化危机1真实生存复刻版真实生存难度不能换服装...

共 3 页/3条记录首页
【3DM攻略站&蓝若恬】《生化危机:启示录2》妹子一周目生存难度视频攻略解说(PC版/最高画质+中文剧情+详细攻略+剧情讲述)by 3DM攻略站-wxs/蓝若恬。《生化危机:启示录2》是《生化危机》系列外传性质《生化危机:启示录》续作,本作中加入了之前系列中“传统”的探索和解谜模式,着重表现游戏的恐怖和悬疑气氛,让玩家们感受到那种不敢前进的恐惧感。
《》妹子一周目难度视频攻略解说
(PC版/最高画质+中文剧情+详细攻略+剧情讲述)
by 3DM攻略站-wxs/蓝若恬
玩的是一周目生存,一方面攻击力很强,伤害会很高,基本上攻击一下就会红血,子弹的生存物品等拿的明显少,游戏里面主角挂了的话游戏就结束了呦~第二主角挂了话还有的救~
========================
第一期:孤岛丧尸
视频原址:
更多精彩尽在 专题:
共 3 页/3条记录首页
您可以使用“←
→”键快速翻页
索引[1]:索引[2]:您的位置:
→ 《生化危机HD重制版》奖杯成就攻略
【飞翔导读】《生化危机HD重制版》预计日发售,登陆PS4/PS3/XBOX ONE/XBOX360/PC平台,该作主机版包含奖杯成就要素,玩家需要在游戏中满足一定条件才可解锁奖杯成就。
《HD重制版》预计日发售,登陆PS4/PS3/XBOX ONE/XBOX360/PC平台,该作主机版包含奖杯成就要素,玩家需要在游戏中满足一定条件才可解锁奖杯成就,这里给大家分享下《生化危机HD重制版》奖杯成就攻略。《生化危机HD重制版》奖杯成就攻略:Like Taking Candy from a Baby以非常简单或者非常简单以上难度完成游戏(10/铜)Not in the Mood to Die以简单或者简单以上难度完成游戏(10/铜)Take that, Zombies!以普通或者普通以上难度完成游戏(20/铜)Oh, the Horror以困难或者困难以上难度完成游戏(30/银)We're in This Together用Chris和Jill分别完成游戏(30/银)The Survival Horror以真实生存者模式完成游戏(30/银)Ghost of a Chance以隐形敌人模式完成游戏(100/金)Not Just Any Object用Chris获得金属和石头(20/铜)Extreme Weed Wacker用Chris战胜植物42(20/铜)Written Word is Dead用Chris获得“最后之书Vol.2&(20/铜)An End to a Poor Girl's Misery用Chris战胜Lisa Trevor(20/铜)You da Man, Chris用Chris完成游戏(30/银)Grave Digger用Jill杀掉狂暴丧尸原型体(20/铜)The Key Master用Jill获得盾之钥匙(20/铜)Giant Snake Got Nothin'使用Jill战胜大蛇(20/铜)Where the Magic Happens使用Jill到达实验室(20/铜)Alpha Team's Finest用Jill完成游戏(30/银)Get Used To It第一次死亡(10/铜)First Kills Are Special杀到一只丧尸(10/铜)Not Taking Any Chances焚烧一只丧尸(10/铜)Who's the Hunter Now? 杀掉一个猎杀者(10/铜)Bravo, RebeccaRebecca救助Chris(10/铜)What a Great GuyBarry救助Jill(10/铜)Delaying the Inevitable用血清救助Richard(10/铜)That Was Nice of You与猎杀者的战斗中救助Rebecca(10/铜)Trust Him与Lisa Trevor的战斗中让Barry生还(10/铜)Sorry I Made You Wait用Chris进行游戏时在营救Jill (10/铜)Sorry About the Wait用Jill进行游戏时在监狱营救Chris (10/铜)The Nightmare Ends用Chris完成游戏,且Jill和Rebecca生还(30/银)I'm a Member of S.T.A.R.S.用Jill完成游戏,且Barry和Chris生还(30/银)Every Man for Himself只有Chris生还完成游戏(30/银)Every Woman for Herself只有Jill生还完成游戏(30/银)Seeing Red杀死一只狂暴化丧尸(10/铜)Not Waiting to Exhale第一次对抗大蛇时生还(10/铜)Deep Sixed战胜鲨鱼(10/铜)Spider Sense战神黑寡妇蜘蛛(10/铜)Herbicide战胜植物42(10/铜)Don't Stop Running3小时以内通关(50/银)Racing and Pacing5小时以内通关(50/银)CQC FTW用小刀通关(亦不能使用燃烧弹或反击道具或防身匕首插到丧尸脑袋里) (30/银)Ink is for Squids不存档通关(50/银)Break Out the Marshmallows!用1发燃烧弹烧死两个丧尸(30/银)Starsenal获得所有武器(榴弹***所有种类子弹都上过弹) (30/银)Passion for Fashion解锁全部服装(20 /铜)Every Nook and Cranny经过游戏中所有地图的所有房间(20/铜)Platinum Splattin' 'Em!获得其它所有奖杯 (白金)
责任编辑:飞翔小编
阅读本文后您有什么感想? 已有 0 人给出评价!
相关新闻阅读
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []《生化危机5》P难度 真实生存流程
游侠会员:李秋叶 原创
终于在前一阵子完成了这套流程,说来离原先我的承诺也有很大区别啊,不过也是在我再三决定下打出来的流程。那么这次借这个视频一来为了跟广大生5爱好者交流一下,二来是为了回来串串门,不过主要目的当然是希望能让更多的生5爱好者有茶余饭后的谈资。所以特意将视频搬运到游侠,方便大家围观。需要说明的是本人技术有限,视频中存在的问题各位看官还望见谅。
那么先说明一下真实生存流程的限制条件,详情请见如下条款:
&& Professional
2、配合状况
(1)玩家一把弹容量16发的M92F,其余性能改满(参考自百度百科)。AI则是完全改满M92F(因为AI弹?药消耗量极大为了平衡所以只能如此)
(2)在过场CG中未出现过的武器不允许使用。(3-1和6-3的RPG以及5-3沙鹰和流程中的投掷系例外。因为RPG只要在过场CG之前使用就不违反要求;5-3沙鹰和手雷等装备后在外表是看不出来的,而且流程中就算不装备沙鹰也会刷出麦林子弹,所以也是例外。)
(3)场景武器允许使用
5、生存要求
&& 允许受伤或者濒死,但是不允许死亡,也就是通关评价0死亡
6、附加要求
不允许使用异次元仓库
不允许购买。&
不允许快速填装
不允许restart
第一大章:
《生化危机5》官方网站:
《》游侠论坛专区:
《》游侠论坛专区:
更多相关讨论请前往:
提示:支持键盘“← →”键翻页
扫描关注游侠网
Resident Evil 5视频正版上市时间:游戏平台:PC PS3 XBOX360 游戏类型:冒险游戏***G游戏语言:中文制作公司:CAPCOM发行公司:Capcom游侠网7.0GameSpot85IGN我要评分:已有7344727人关注标签:单人单机3D画面支持手柄菜鸟入门RPG 恐怖to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 44 Steam Achievements
Title: Resident Evil / biohazard HD REMASTER
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 19 Jan, 2015
Buy Resident Evil / biohazard HD REMASTER
Packages that include this game
Buy Resident Evil Deluxe Origins Bundle / Biohazard Deluxe Origins Bundle
Includes 6 items:
Resident Evil / biohazard HD REMASTER, Resident Evil 0 / biohazard 0 HD REMASTER, Resident Evil 0 Costume Pack 1, Resident Evil 0 Costume Pack 2, Resident Evil 0 Costume Pack 3, Resident Evil 0 Costume Pack 4
“The models look great, especially on a high-end PC with all of the settings jacked up.”
9.5/10 -
“One of the greatest horror games of all time becomes even better”
9.5/10 - GameInformer (print)
“This is the perfect opportunity for newcomers to jump in, and hardcore fans can look forward to the definitive version of a survival horror classic.”
9.3/10 -
About This Game
The game that defined the survival-horror genre is back! Check out the remastered HD version of Resident Evil.
In 1998 a special forces team is sent to investigate some bizarre murders on the outskirts of Raccoon City. Upon arriving they are attacked by a pack of blood-thirsty dogs and are forced to take cover in a nearby mansion. But the scent of death hangs heavy in the air. Supplies are scarce as they struggle to stay alive.
Graphics
More detailed graphics that retain the horror.
The environments come alive with detail thanks to resolution upgrades and non-static 3D models.
Post-processing effects like Bloom filters, which were not easy to do at the time of the original release, have been added to make the HD graphics even more realistic.
High-Resolution Environments - We've increased the resolution of the background environments by recreating them with a mix of high-res static images, plus animated 3D models.
Widescreen Support
Widescreen (16:9) is supported, so players can experience a greater sense of immersion.
In widescreen mode, the screen will scroll. The parts of the screen that get cut off on the top and bottom will scroll into view automatically depending on the character's position.
You can switch the display mode during gameplay in real time.
Sound & New Controls
High-Quality Sound - The audio has been remastered to increase the sampling rate, and of course 5.1ch output is also now supported.
New Controls
You can play using the original control scheme or an alternate control scheme that lets you just push the analog stick to move in the direction you want to go.
You can switch the control scheme during gameplay in real time.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 GHz, or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX260, ATI Radeon HD 6790, or better
Monitor Resolution:
or higher
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 20 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectSound compatible (must support DirectX 9.0c or higher)
Additional Notes: Controller: Supports Keyboard +Mouse.
Genuine Xbox 360 PC compatible controller or comparable XInput-based gamepad recommended.Note: Some high end integrated graphics chips and modern gaming laptops with a discrete GPU may work but have not been tested, nor are they officially supported by Capcom.
Recommended:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Quad 2.7 GHz, AMD Phenom(TM) II X4 3.0 GHz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 560, ATI Radeon HD 6950, or better
Monitor Resolution:
or higher
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 20 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectSound compatible (must support DirectX 9.0c or higher)
Additional Notes: Controller: Supports Keyboard +Mouse. Genuine Xbox 360 PC compatible controller or comparable XInput-based gamepad recommended.Note: Some high end integrated graphics chips and modern gaming laptops with a discrete GPU may work but have not been tested, nor are they officially supported by Capcom.
(C)CAPCOM CO., LTD.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(98 reviews)
Very Positive
(3,996 reviews)
GREAT GAME!
Gamecube was not one of my systems so to try my first Survival horror tile Remade from the unplayed remake was a treat! For all the prerendering and neat new unlockable costumes and items, definately worth the time to expeience a worthy HD salute to a then leap in horror. Thank You, Amen!
IS good, family friendly and very enjoyable for children under the ages of 12.
Same great game you remember from 2002.
My only complaint is that Capcom didn't optimize this version like they did for DMC4.
At least if you have a higher end PC you can run the game ta 60fps.
Chris is our old partner you know 10 / 10
Wow! What a mansion!
Resident Evil HD Remaster - Ремейк того самого Resident Evil Remake,который вышлел в марте 2002 года на приставке Nintendo Gamecube.Сюжет,Команда Альфа из спец подразделения S.T.A.R.S отправляется в Арклейские горы,для оказания помощи каманде Браво,которая не выходят на связь. По прибытию они видят крушение,и на месте крушения они находят останки пилота команды Браво,Эдварта Тьюи. Сразу после этого на них наподает стая голодных собак и съедает связиста Альфы. Наши герои убегают и заходят в Особняк.Оценки:Графика 9Геймплей 9Музыка 9Сюжет 7Хороший порт для консолей нынешнего поколения и для персональных компьютеров. Качество картинки улучшили,добавили 1080p и 60 FPS .
oh man, what a blast from the past. i hadnt played the gamecube version so this was all so new to me. a must play for veterans and newbies.
Old but gold, just like myself.
54 people found this review funny
May 9, 1998Played poker tonight with Scott and Alias from Security, and Steve from Research. Steve was the big winner, but I think he was cheating. Scumbag.May 10, 1998One of the higher--ups assigned me to take care of a new creature. It looks like a skinned gorilla. Feeding instructions were to give it live animals.When I threw in a pig, the creature seemed to play with it...tearing off the pig's legs and pulling out the guts before it actually started eating.May 11, 1998At around 5 A.M., Scott woke me up. Scared the ???? out of me, too. He was wearing a protective suit. He handed me another one and told me to put it on. Said there'd been an accident in the basement lab.I just knew something like this would happen. Those ???????s in Research never sleep, even on holiday.May 12, 1998I've been wearing the damn space suit since yesterday. My skin's getting grimy and feels itchy all over. The ??????? dogs have been looking at me funny, so I decided not to feed them today. Screw 'em.May 13, 1998Went to the Infirmary because my back is all swollen and feels itchy. They put a big bandage on it and told me I didn't need to wear the suit anymore. All I wanna do is sleep.May 14, 1998Found another big blister on my foot this morning. I ended up dragging my foot all the way to the dog's pen. They were quiet all day, which is weird.Then I realized some of them had escaped. Maybe this is their way of getting back at me for not feeding them the last three days. If anybody finds out, I'll have my head handed to me.May 16, 1998Rumors going around that a researcher who tried to escape the estate last night was shot. My entire body feels hot and itchy and I'm sweating all the time now.I scratched the swelling on my arm and a piece of rotten flesh dropped off. What the hell's happening to me?May 19, 1998Fever gone but itchy. Today hungry and eat doggy food.May 21 1998Itchy itchy Scott came ugly face so killed him. Tasty.4 / / Itchy. Tasty.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
I'm only an hour in and I can tell you already this game is a masterpiece which set a precedent so strong no wonder this series bore so many sequels.It is more intimidating and overwhelming than even the scariest of scary-thing-chases-you simulators. Trapped in a convoluted mansion with so much information to take in works to stress the player's memory while the ever present yet rarely seen threat looms overhead. Scarce ammo and subtle design elements absolutely DEMAND the player to take it slowly and soak everything in. A pleasure since atmosphere drips from this game like your sister's inner thighs once I enter the room. The limited inventory space really shows this game's age in a negative light though, with an item slot being taken up by your weapon and ANOTHER for your spare ammo. If you have two weapons and bullets that's half your inventory gone, and you're gonna want access to as many spare item slows as you can. WHo knows when you'll need your keys until you come across a specific locked door? Don't make me go back to my locked chest to pick up the item-of-game-progression, just let me carry that ????!
Was this review helpful?
Resident Evil HD Remaster - Ремейк того самого Resident Evil Remake,который вышлел в марте 2002 года на приставке Nintendo Gamecube.Сюжет,Команда Альфа из спец подразделения S.T.A.R.S отправляется в Арклейские горы,для оказания помощи каманде Браво,которая не выходят на связь. По прибытию они видят крушение,и на месте крушения они находят останки пилота команды Браво,Эдварта Тьюи. Сразу после этого на них наподает стая голодных собак и съедает связиста Альфы. Наши герои убегают и заходят в Особняк.Оценки:Графика 9Геймплей 9Музыка 9Сюжет 7Хороший порт для консолей нынешнего поколения и для персональных компьютеров. Качество картинки улучшили,добавили 1080p и 60 FPS .
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
Since they've fixed the problems at launch its now playable on high end gpu's too!Wow, look at that. They did something right for once - listening to their fans.Moody, atmospheric, horrific and nicely updated from the original.
Was this review helpful?
One of the best RE games ever made, and it's an example of a quality remake. The game retains the original's eerie atmosphere, in addition to the upgraded graphics, new enemies, altered/new puzzles and controls. The new controls don't bode well with the frequent camera changes, but thankfully the tank controls are there, and you can alternate between them on the go, if you're using a controller. A must have for fans of the survival horror genre.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
Best example of a good Remake
Was this review helpful?
The gap from 1996's original version is indeed huge and with this little amount of money spent to support the devs, I would say...BRING IT ON!
Was this review helpful?
Lots of memories because of this game was the very first game I ever bought on PS1. If you really had enjoy this game in the ps1 era, now its the time to do so again only with better grafics and textures.( NOT THE ONES I EXPECTED!! ) From the moment in time when it debuted, Resident Evil is just a really good classic RE game. DO NOT wait to see hords of zobies and super-duper weapons, it is just classic ol'fashion survival game, like every RE should be...
Was this review helpful?
Chris is our old partner you know 10 / 10
Was this review helpful?
Right downloaded game played it felt like my character was walking under water in slow motion very frustrating because it looked awesome dropped graphics settings to lowest possible still lots of lagging not an uncommon problem as i found out on game discusions downloaded patch installed it on game file tried game again HALLELUJAH it worked now running on best settings it looks fupping great thanks to the public domain shame on you capcom aside from that great game 10/10
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Resident Evil / biohazard HD REMASTER
Resident Evil Deluxe Origins Bundle / Biohazard Deluxe Origins Bundle
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

参考资料

随机推荐