请教一下:魔兽世界单机版单机版,item_tem...

魔兽地图 Lost Temple 3C H版 V1.09 +AI
Lost Temple 3C H版 V1.09 +AI
地图简介:
正版地图的大小为1.31MB,大于此容量的为篡改地图,请从游久网[]下载正版地图
推荐使用1.26版本的,普及1.26是趋势,以后会取消1.20e的兼容地图
说明:如无发现影响游戏正常进行的BUG,此版本为长期稳定版,预计半年更新一次以维护竞技游戏的稳定性,V1.08的发布日期是4月30日,此版本10月28日,按惯例,下次更新时间大致在2012年4.。.
  09:58:39
  13:50:22
  09:57:29
  14:28:26
  10:25:19
  * 本页面中的下载资源均收集于互联网,并全部提供免费下载。
  * 本站资源均经过病毒查杀,单下载之后仍请大家自行查杀以便决定是否使用。部分资源可能被360等杀毒软件提示,部分报毒会与补丁有关。如果您有顾虑怕危害电脑,请您谨慎下载。
  * 任何资源若有侵权之处请及时联系我们(私信或发邮件到.cn 请把#换成@)以便尽快处理。
Copyright &
SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved您的浏览器不支持javascript,不能使用此页面的全部功能。
请换用其他浏览器或者开启对javascript的支持。
Kyle Lee的圣诞应景单曲及老歌的重新洗牌
歌词大集合![Title]: F#ck Xmas F#ck you[Lyrics]A fat old faggot dress in red come to your housePut some weird stuff in your socks when you’re passing outDo western children really buy that shit it sound so fucking crazyBut more crazier is you dumb people celebrate the Xmas tooF#ck Xmas F#ck youEveryone disturb me with them cheerful fucking moodsMake me feel more lonely in my tiny roomGuess I could go out with some stupid fucking groupsBut I’m too tired to pretend I’m happy like I always doF#ck Xmas F#ck youSo fucking annoying to see you smiling with some other dudeMaybe I’m just jealous, Maybe I am a foolNature born a hater you can’t blame me for who I amCursing all the merry couples especially youF#ck Xmas F#ck you[Title]:The Legend of Mo [Lyrics]They said there was a monster sleeping for a hundred yearsNear the village in the jungle shadow over thereThat’s why no one around they dare to make a soundPeople lived in silent and with harmonyBut then one day there came a little girl Mo from the outside worldWho shouted and she sang out loud disturbing the peaceful villageShe went into the forest that was filled with myth and miseryThe very scary place where the nightmare monster isMo she’s the tough girl who is looking for the Boogie ManShe could never come out, she could never come outCursed by every one who’s scaredHoped that she could be the sacredness calm down the legendary monsterOne day passed by, one month passed, one year was passing byJust when everyone started to forget then the girl re-appearMo she said there ain’t no Boogie Man it’s only in your headChildren who admired her trusted her followed her stepTry to get away from the tiny chicken village to see a bigger worldSadly, deep insde the forest, they all be eaten up by the monsterA monster with a face of our legendary girlMo she was lost too long she became the Boogie Man[Title]:Sonata of Silent [Lyrics]U can’t break the silence, silence break u/Life’s a illusion too rush to confuse/Once yo gone yo not gone for real/Somewhere between life & death, man what’s the deal//No more soul to sell, no sin in hell/They came back motherfucker yo go down/Pray to God now, God is not around/All that beef shit evil let them out//Be what u not, hate what u r/How could yo hidden so long without the judge/The dark side devours the broken heart/Left the scar in the fucking missing town//Heal it, or destroy it/Follow the shadow let it swallows u/Forgiven, or forgotten/The spell be whispered through the Silent Hill//Yo the creatures in juggle puzzle/Fucking psycho lost in jungle/No tomorrow nowhere special/Narrow minded ugly drown in sorrow//Everything changed, face the truth inside that/She’s already dead, only blood could end/This nightmare haunted in yo head/Jump in the grave hole tombstone with yo name//Go deeper, the depth, never enough/Walk faster, look out, don’t ever be caught/The monster after won’t come to stop/Till the mirage in yo mind be eaten up//I’ll show yo why the inferno so cold/The fog the snow with the freaky show/Join me the party in mortuary/Dance with rotten corpse with memory//Try to ignore the fear of losing/Try to gai yo lacking/The courage to find the balance, so fuck them and let/Hallucination takes control of conscience//Don’t listen to the siren every time it ring/Don’t look in the eyes that could never blink/Don’t believe what u see, seeking what u believed/The truth keep twisting on the Forbidden Land//It repeats & repeats, again & again/Something never exist leaking out yo brain/You don’t know what’s real anymore, so tell me/Whether you are mad or the world’s insane //Stop it, Stop it/Dead man walking through the forest/Stop it, Stop it/The one you love is the one u stabbing//Hold her closer, share the suffer /Eternal death it ain’t gon’ over/Enjoy the slaughter kill whoever/Get in yo way with stupid laughter// 翻译:[歌名]:寂静奏鸣曲[歌词] 你无法打破沉默,沉默却粉碎着你来去匆匆的生命,何苦心存疑惑当你离去,你并非真的离去你之所在,非生非死,何去何从已没有灵魂可出卖,没有罪恶于地狱死者归来,生者堕落祈祷忏悔的人啊,此地没有你的神所有愤恨恶念,让其汹涌而出成为另一个人,仇恨自己你是怎样做到,逃避如此之久黑暗吞噬受伤的心为消失的城市,留下永恒的疤拯救,或是毁灭紧跟着腐蚀你的影子原谅,或是遗忘死咒的呓语漫布“寂静岭”我们只是拼图中破碎的生灵迷失于丛林的变态狂人没有明天,没有彼岸狭隘丑陋,溺于悲痛一切早已改变,面对隐藏你心中她死去的现实,只有鲜血能结束这脑海中永无止尽,徘徊不去的噩梦跳入铭刻着你名字的深邃墓穴下坠,下坠,深度远远不够奔跑,警惕,别被抓住身后的怪物不会停步直到意识的蜃影被啃咽干净让我告知你,地狱之火为何如此冷酷这雾,这雪,这畸形剧院陪我共赴停尸间的宴会与腐烂死者共舞于记忆深处努力去遗忘对逝去的恐惧努力夺回她所留下的一切,你却没有在此之间寻找平衡的勇气,放弃吧让虚无的幻想代替理智不要聆听塞壬的歌声不要注视亡灵的双眸不要相信你之所见,去寻找你之所信真相扭曲在如此禁地此情此景,重复再现从你脑髓中泄露的不存在之物真实虚无已无法分辨疯狂的是你,还是这个世界阻止它,阻止它亡者悄然穿越密林阻止它,阻止它你的所爱将逝于你的刀刃拥抱不放,分享苦难永恒的死亡不会消逝享受屠戮,尽情抹杀欢娱挡道的愚蠢众生[Title]:Forever(Mixtape Demo)[Lyrics]You know what? I heard a lot of bullshit nowaday.Everybody's making Hip Hop shake them fucking ass the monkey dance.Every club with them pussy try to prove themself tough guys or gangsta something.Fuck that, man. It's Kyle Lee, motherfucker do you remember me?Nuh I'm nobody for nobody to remember anywayBut the beat from Dr.Dre just make me try to RAP SHIT!Verse 1:Working on bullshit everydayFuck the boring job I gonna quit and back to outer space (Yeah!)Get laid with Alien, so convenient, to have a creepy baby from another planetI raise it to Kill You! Eat You! Fuck You like Mad Hill!Education cultivate me into freaky wierdo (What!What!)Have enough with you motherfucking bithcing homoYou Fashion? You High Class? Lay Low Asshole!Human race fail me, Sick to my stomach, Forgive me, I'm Sorry, When I chop up your familyYour mommy and Your daddy and Your pretty little BarbieI'll take them one by one in pieces feeding to my hungry monkey!Chorus:Shut the fuck up(What!What!What!What!)Die don't you wake up(Die!Die!Die!Die!)K is back with another murder(Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!)Rap Shit Forever(Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!)Verse 2:Well I'ma Budda Messenger from the other side bring you the KarmaDon't treat me like another superficial hollow moron singerMy song kinda complicated need some Doctors to decipherNot you pussy sucker little lovers' fucking MelodramaWhat the hell? You can't take no Kyle Style?(Yeah!)What the hell? Anything go up must go down!We're already in the buttom now what the fuck you worry about?Just Party All Night Bounce Bounce From the Dust till the Dawn Pal!Shake your ass shake shake shake your ass (Lady!)Till you crap your pant spread the crap everywhere(Where!Yeah!)Keep rapping and crapping till you fuck up all the nasty toiletLet the shit flowing out loud with the fuckking smell from the mouth!It's Rap Shit man! Ain't nothing but Fuck the Police!Antisocial Freaky Psycho that's why we're here!Put your sentimental bitch under six feet deepNo hurry to run, We work you slow, Motherfuckers Rest in Pieces!Chorus:Shut the fuck up(What!What!What!What!)Die don't you wake up(Die!Die!Die!Die!)K is back with another murder(Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!)Rap Shit Forever(Too Simple! Too Naive!)(I'm so tired of the bullshit)(Yeah right)Verse 3:I'm so tired of repeating the ChorusWrite another verse can't make my people live through tomorrowWe cynical motherfucking haters hereticalEvery homie broke in Ghetto here could turn to Rambo!Stop Bitch! Don't talk the talk!(What!What!)Show me what you got, We Pa your brain out, We walk the walk You can't take nothing away from a man who got nothing to loseSo don't expect no mercy shit will ever happen to you (Yeah!)Too poor to buy a 44 so I back to schoolTry to struggle out of the circuit dope show from Mental IssueConfusing why the more I learned more ignorant I got (What the fuck!)Democracy Humanity make me hunger for blood!Now prepare for your table (Watch out! Who knock up your window?)I'm romantic Romeo, Rescuing my princess from Soap Opera Casstle(Oh she's an Alien too?) Nuh, I'm only come here to help the pussy suicidal.(Die! Bitch!)Chorus:Shut the fuck up(What!What!What!What!)Die don't you wake up(Die!Die!Die!Die!)K is back with another murder(Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!)Rap Shit Forever(Wow!Wow!Wow!Wow!)(Shut the fuck up -repeat again & again)Yeah Shut the fuck up all your motherfucker!Yeah That's it! 2009 and Forever!Outsida is back with Kyle Lee! Yeah!Mad Hill! Big Ben! Sandy! Jannette! Where the fuck you're at!Shalafy from Paris! Motherfucker! We're still here!We make Hip Hop to Fuck you up!(胡言乱语)That's what I talk about! It's Rap Shit! It's Rap Shit! Motherfucker! ...[Title]:Eternity Memory of Lightwaves[Lyrics]Well… you knowWhen I heard this music…Damn, it’s beautiful, so I have to ruin itU know, just like thatLike the beacon in darkness leading the soul/Like the whisper of praying shelter the lost/I am the one who don’t deserve all the goodness u brought/The departed from heaven who could never be home//Then you’d known, you’d gone, since when the rain poured/Permeating all the paper castle of hope/My fault couldn’t be mended so I’m making it worse/Walking away from every hand that could help me to stop//I’m not what I am, u still who you are/Why can’t I get away from the shadow no matter how far/The night become day when the day become night/Every minute we shared should be faded out in rhythm//U were there staring at the flash lit through the sky/Danced with me cheered with me made me believed what heaven could be/Melody betrayed my beef, but still can’t hold u tight/Had to be the passerby pretend I had left you behind//Every dream had to wake, every swear had to break/I’m a nature born freak, that’s nothing could change/I’m so hate to be me, to ruin your fairy tale, bring you down/Belong in hell, dragging body bag that just won’t be found anywhere//The ugly side, not fair to stay with me for anyone to bear/No one could heal me neither, just get away/Don’t fucking fool me that everything will still be OK/It never be the same no more, though I still missing every trace you left/You won’t look back the same way I did so fuck that/Now it’s the shit you other suckers expect, right?! K motherfucker is back/Still a bastard come around digging corpse from the ground/Still a loser feel so cold so I burn your house down/Still a psycho chop you up for no reason but fun/Who the fuck says I change? Eye for eye blood for blood//You don’t know me, so shut the fuck up and listen/Don’t fuck around like you know all the bullshit what happen/I’m dead already don’t mind to die repeatedly/Don’t beg for no mercy nothing else here should be breathing/Sorry, I just, lose it again, I just try to make thing right/Try to see you smile, try to… damn I don’t know/Try to leave you behind, baby/ [Title]:Dummy Boy 歌词欠奉[Title]:Rock & Roll[Lyrics]I’m waiting fucking long to make my own shit Rock & Roll today(Rock & Roll)Burning down the houses and I’m killing all the rabbits all my way(Killing rabbit is bad, rabbit is always the innocent one in the fucking world)Minimanimo and I don’t know what to put in a Rock & RollSo I’m yelling like a psycho try to bite somebody’s head offMotherfucker acting like they don’t give a fuck but they doThey say Rock & Roll could save the world, mokey see mokey doCalm down you will find the world is so beautifulSomething out there worth you fighting forFuck that, It’s all bullshits, all them pussies want it’s just some fancy walkNow I gonna show them how to hard core fuck up the Universe!&(The universe is in a state of acceleration of inflation, so although it might be multi-universe or something like that, it’s just a, theoretically, impossible, to fuck a universe. So, for those guys never got laid, don’t put your faith in the universe. Fuck human race, human race is good, I wanna kill them in rational way,do some scientific research, atonomy shit, you know, something like that. OK, Par, This song is from the fucking lung)Shut the fuck up, man! It’s not Rock & Roll! Sentimental shit again HaHaHaHa[Title]:Chop You Up [Lyrics]You want some sentimental shit, I give you sentimental shitYou call me your friend, your buddy, but I’m not,I’m your worst enemy you ever met in your life timeBackstabbing shovel knocking watch you be eaten alive what a wonderful view you bitches all die In thousand pieces burn in hell, yeah 慢慢惨叫慢慢死掉Rot motherfucker rot don’t ever come back you’re deadSould I say it again, You’re deaf, you’re blind, you’re numb as fuck, Yeah curse meI know deep down you love me too the same way I love you allWhat? Stop pretending you care, you’re notYou’re bitching your own game, chasing your own fameWhy would I ever bother myself to give a damn, man, Don’t understand It is what it is shut the fuck up pleaseBack to the business shit, K.Y.L.E. Kyle LeeGonna come to your wedding day to be your preacher, say a prayer for the haunted graveyardAnnouce you’re husband and wife, accident and dieDie bitch don’ t ever say goodbyeCan’t watch you go can’t let you know how much I care and love you soThe psycho’s falling too deep can’t get the fuck out NoBetray my soul to sing the song once more(Chorus)All the heart broken motherfuckers say what’s upI love you so much that’s why I have to chop you upQuestion, How the fuck K end up like thisWhat happen to the kid who got the dream and the heartWho swear to the fucking God he would change the worldNow the only thing he concerns: Put you under the dirtGoing down honey stay dead and go to sleepCan’t you see, I’m the only good guy on earthNail your coffin tight, bury you alive, Better trust no one but a logical mindI’m not a hater, never be a playerIs that fucking bore you, mess up with a decent rappaFuck rappa, I’ma doctor, researching cosmo disasterBring it to your everyday life, set your planet on fireNot average fire, inferno shit happenExtinction of the human race that’s what I’m expectingYou drive me crazy, I lose it, Can’t control it,Motherfucker join me, or you fucking against me(Chorus)I never know what I’m looking forLife was gone before I start the showKill or be killed but how to kill a ghostTill the end of days I guess I’ll let you goI’m addicted can’t quit shit easyEven know you bitch never fucking deserve itForgive the illness the pill affect meTry not to fear me but give a little understandingLocked up in the hospital make it homeThe blood over the floor, who paint the wall (With Your Brain)I see you face in every mirror every girlSo I broke them all and I cut them offI don’t love you I fucking hate youPuking on every little shit about youCan’t erase you Fucking kill youMad Hill, Big Ben, where’s my chainsaw(Chorus)I’m just kidding, You know I fucking love everybody, don’t fucking hate nobody, just want to make this music to make you fucking hate music, so what? Keep shit simple, I’ma fucking psycho appear behind you door and kill you whole fucking family for fun and for love, that’s real, Chop You Up, 2009, it’s for you, you know who the fuck you are[歌名]:相思小调[歌词]今儿一早起床,拉开窗帘就往外瞅,一片浓雾啥瞅不着,咋整的啊?抬头一看,天上两轱辘放着光,足球场一般大,哎呀我去!是两只眼睛!再瞅瞅,一张脸就出来了,贼磕辰!哥们马上明白了,这是外星人来袭击地球啦,瞧那嘴里还嚼着辆BMW,跟嚼红塔山似的,啥叫有谱?啥叫飙悍?黄河见它要倒流,泰山见它要低头!那哥们边嚼还边唱,唱啥来着?才知相思苦,相思苦煞人条茂狸唱D么我系一D都听吾明,D师奶同D街坊阿伯就甘企系度,十下十下甘,隔离屋潮洲阿婆D粥都褒窿晒,眼甘甘体住个大野队林隔离整条街。剩低D细路咿呀鬼叫,召唤七楼个疯左既傻仔强,条友劲咯!罗住条棉胎当披肩,整个SUPERMAN个款,系甘冲过去,直拔拉从七楼跌到去一楼,就甘瓜左。根本无人在意个怪兽唱甘D么,包括我。残梦春情浅,永夜厦愁深这些事情每天都会发生,就在你和我的身边,地球已经被毁灭了无数遍,第二天所有死掉的人一醒来,都失去了昨天的记忆,在废墟中生活,在废墟中继续,迅速习惯了这一切,不想再发生任何改变,直到下一个大怪兽的出现。明月昏灯前途冷,前途冷断魂[歌名]:黑夜[歌手]B.K_算 ft. D-yosef & Kyle Lee [歌词]B.K_算每次都到了黑夜我就感觉 压抑 生活压力让 我想要放弃 在Big Cily总是有很多秘密 无法猜透的目的只能为此着迷 着急 我快要 失去自己怎么办 生活还是要 继续 等待着夜幕降临的时候只有 黑色那些丑陋的想法让我 渐渐的失去了所有原则无法选择我总是 面对抉择 还试着说要 保持我的初衷还是 想法 只是天马行空 太冲动反而 忘记了心中做事有始有终 他们同不同 意见 不统一像欲念被孤立还是被现实狠狠抛弃 继续 活下去 (副歌)D-yosef什么是黑的 什么是白什么是好的 什么是坏什么叫迷茫 我让你猜内个繁琐的***我真不明白什么事真假 我不想看你说的那个虚伪 一点都不奇怪我站在内个极端 在这个黑夜判断所谓的等待 叫做黎明的到来D-yosef它让我开始紧张 它让我开始欣赏它让我习惯这种看不清的方式寻找方向它没有思想 让我不敢想象 它的世界在每一夜的一切是黑色看不清的黑的 让我越来越怕还是不停的猜测 变成一个猜测者思考着 怎样才能变得清醒轻信的力量让我付出代价的那种无能为力的能力 让我选择逃避还是懦弱 身临其境 的感觉前方变成沙漠 是海市蜃楼 眼前的利益将我迷惑 在坠落看不见的感觉让我觉得看的更远抓不住的假象让他停在这个黑夜这一切的感觉让它破灭在这个黑夜错误不再明显(副歌) D-yosef什么是黑的 什么是白什么是好的 什么是坏什么叫迷茫 我让你猜内个繁琐的***我真不明白什么事真假 我不想看你说的那个虚伪 一点都不奇怪我站在内个极端 在这个黑夜判断所谓的等待 叫做黎明的到来Kyle LeeThey said, every dawn got a darkness to breakThey said, Love and the family could take the pain awayThey said, no one is an island, come what mayFuck what they said I want to kill myself every fucking day/Yeah I tried, but always end up bury somebody elseWell, even the hell hates to find me aroundI’m the monster be abandoned from yo parasitesI means paradise, but what’s the fucking different/Forget all them fancy shits from TV magazineThe world is iller than you could ever imagineDon’t let them hypocrite hypnotize you from the conscious that guide youTo the best cure for the psycho issue/No wounded can’t be healed by the hatred and angerThe soul and the spirit hunger for bloody slaughter… What? It supposed to be sentimental music?Not mental fury? OK, I’ll save it for anther story/ (Bitch!)(副歌)D-yosef什么是黑的 什么是白什么是好的 什么是坏什么叫迷茫 我让你猜内个繁琐的***我真不明白什么事真假 我不想看你说的那个虚伪 一点都不奇怪我站在内个极端 在这个黑夜判断所谓的等待 叫做黎明的到来_G.print(_G.a)
Now, when you access the "global" _G,
its value is the old environment,
wherein you will find the field print.
You can populate your new environment using inheritance also:
local newgt = {}
-- create new environment
setmetatable(newgt, {__index = _G})
setfenv(1, newgt)
In this code,
the new environment inherits both print and a from
the old one.
Nevertheless, any assignment goes to the new table.
There is no danger of changing a really global variable by mistake,
although you still can change them through _G:
-- continuing previous code
print(_G.a)
print(_G.a)
When you create a new function,
it inherits its environment from the function creating it.
Therefore, if a chunk changes its own environment,
all functions it defines afterward will share this same environment.
This is a useful mechanism for creating namespaces,
as we will see in the next chapter.

参考资料

随机推荐