文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@??
文明办网文明上网举报***: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场收藏:EVE国服爆发史上最激烈会战&超过百艘泰坦被毁_web_age_新浪博客
收藏:EVE国服爆发史上最激烈会战&超过百艘泰坦被毁
继2015年1月底国外服务器发生了正式运营十年以来规模最大的一场混战后(EVE欧服发生大混战损失28万美金),国服在3月25日也发生了一次史无前例的超级大决战,超过3000名舰长参加了这次的战斗,交战双方出动了所有的超级旗舰、泰坦级战舰,此次战役交战双方的舰船损失超过了2006年开服至今近8年的总和。
在损失金额方面,本次全服决战损耗的总金额也将高达数百万人民币。(此处仅粗估舰船船体价值,如果加入对各种舰船,特别是泰坦和超级航母身上所装备高阶装备的统计,这一数据将更为惊人。)
此场战役造成了两次服务器因负荷过大导致关机维护,据不完全统计,本次参战的泰坦为237艘,超级航母510艘,交战中被摧毁的泰坦已超过百艘(制造一艘泰坦需要近现实时间3个月时间和数千亿ISK的矿物)。
EVE国服3月25日交战截图
EVE国服3月25日交战截图
在20个小时之内泰坦的损失数量,大大超过了2006年EVE国服开服至今的泰坦损失总和(过去总和约为仅30艘),甚至超越了EVE世界服全球决战的损失泰坦数量。作为国服的一场战斗,战斗之惨烈度与全球规模的战斗不相上下,是相当惊人的一件事情。激烈的星战还引来了国外的网游在twitch上的直播,并有不少外国玩家观看。
这场战斗是从今年1月1日开始的元旦事变开始的全宇宙大战中的一次最激烈的会战,从25日凌晨到26日服务器关闭维护,该星系损失舰船总数量为6068,太空舱损失数量为3236,堪称国服历史上第一绞肉机战
交战背景:
这场战斗是从今年1月1日开始的元旦事变开始的全宇宙乱斗的延续。其中一方为PIBC与3V海盗联盟,并雇佣了全宇宙的海盗势力。
泛银河商业共同体(PIBC)是少数几家老牌联盟之一,拥有广大辽阔的主权星系,所拥有的常备战力也非常之强大,VENI VIDI
VICI(3V)则为陆服最著名之海盗联盟,战力异常凶猛。本次PIBC还雇用了其他包括AMMK、SKQ在内等著名海盗联盟来做为主力战舰。
另一方是南北盟,成员包括商人联盟FDK、南方共同体(RACCOA狼鲨)、FOF等联盟。FDK是由商业起家,拥有全宇宙最高的空间站比例,南方RACCOA则是长年于南方领地长期发展成长,由于很少参与大规模会战,很少有大规模损失,因此保有非常大的战力。
注:以上所有势力均为玩家建立的万人级联盟
决战过程:
3月25日8点30分,双方开始交战,经过半小时激烈的战斗,双方总共有接近10艘泰坦被击毁,PIBC方顺利击毁南北盟基础设施中心。10艘泰坦的损失已经超过了以往战争的最大规模整整一个数量级,这仅仅是这场持续鏖战20小时战斗的开始。
3月25日9点,服务器进入紧急维护,并将在1小时候重新开放。随着10点服务器开放,不到5分钟,星系本地人数瞬间回到1200人以上,并在半小时之内突破2000人,并达到了惊人的最高2500人。
双方疯了一般在本地不断投入重兵,无畏,泰坦,超级航母。此次指挥官甚至在动员后续无畏舰队的时候,让队伍只带进场的燃料,不要带撤退的燃料,与对方决战到底。
3月25日晚,不少下班及放学的舰长也加入到了战斗当中,在线人数方面,单星系在线作战人数一度接近3000人,不仅创下了国服有史以来有记录的战场人数最高值,还打破了由EVE世界服务器所创造的的B-R旗舰战战场星系最高人数纪录。
EVE国服3月25日交战截图
博客等级:
博客积分:0
博客访问:119,551
关注人气:0
荣誉徽章:欧服脚本矿工经验谈:脚本党生存指南 | 秋枫脚本 - EVE脚本 EVE辅助 EVE刷怪脚本 EVE打捞脚本 EVE挖矿脚本
欧服脚本矿工经验谈:脚本党生存指南
本文章来自欧服脚本论坛 fastabenj 发表,秋枫翻译
译文内容:
本文章将会给予你提示,技巧和建议,以帮助你保持安全的使用脚本
首先,我先介绍一下我的挂机经历。 我已经挂机超过六个月,用过我的采矿护卫舰,巡洋舰,猎获和霍克。
我使用过(也用过一些其他的免费脚本,大多数都不能用),TinyMiner(以及TinyMinerPlus用于多开挂机),还有RoidRipper。
自从我开始挂机,我的大号几乎天天挂着采矿,我的小号因为在使用TinyMinerPlus多开时遭遇问题不能多开,我放弃了双开挂机一阵子。
然后开始用多台电脑挂机。
现在,我的大号依然几乎全天候挂机,但小号只在大多数时间挂机。
在这些日子里,我从未被封过,倒是被强爆了一次。
现实的制衡
首先,你需要了解这一点: 如果你挂脚本,最终你有可能被封, 如果你挂机,不管你得到什么样的保证,你已经将自己放在封号的风险下。
有很多办法将潜在的风险最低化,但是仍然存在封号风险,如果你不能处理封号的后果,那么脚本不是为你准备的。
其次,你需要明白CCP不是你的敌人,并不真的是,老实说,我相信CCP并不关心我们,因为我们每一个人都能成为他的收入来源。
不仅如此,哪怕我们用ISK在Plex和GTC市场买月卡时间来确保我们的大号和脚本小号的月卡,也进一步刺激了市场和需求。
最后,如果CCP用一个神奇的开关把脚本都给关了,那么游戏市场将会是一团糟,普通玩家的体验将会受到负面影响。
有时也可以去看看,看看舰船的蓝图,看看要多少材料才能建造战列舰或者旗舰之类的东西。
我们是经济系统的一部分,确保哪些物资的价格可以被接受。
但Real Money Transfer (KFC) 的人则不一样,他们总是将钱从CCP的口袋中掏出去,然后CCP动真格的找出他们,然后驱逐他们。
但CCP真正的动机只是阻止我们,以防止其他玩家喷游戏坑爹。 这带来了一个大真相:
其他玩家才是你的敌人! 他们才是那个请愿,吐槽,以及呻吟着关于脚本的人。
就像EVE的大部分游戏内容,开脚本是一项PVP活动。 他们是你的敌人,而CCP仅仅是他们的武器。
他们还有更多的武器,类似于强爆和蹲点。
要成为成功的脚本党的关键是不要做让其他玩家激起足以采取行动对抗你的行为。
昵称: 使用一个“玩家”的名称,而不是一个“金农”的昵称。 不要用脸滚键盘弄出一堆随机的数字和字母。
如果多开,不要给他们一样,类似,或者编着号的昵称。
个人信息: 填上你的个人信息,也许只是把矿种资料贴进去,或者搞一些卖萌的东东,只要放在那里让别人觉得你是一个真实的玩家。
军团: 如果可能,不要待在NPC军团或者是新建立的小军团,这是一个小技巧:因为你不想要你军团的人看到你丫怎么一直在线,然后不说话等等……
所以,尽可能的建一个军团,只给你和你的小号用,或者你认识的一些什么看上去很像工业军团但是也开脚本的军团,你也可以考虑和他们在一起。
安全等级/声望:大多数角色都有至少一点点的安全等级或者声望,只有极少数人才有零安全等级。
去刷一点声望,或者爆个人,可以让你看上去更像普通的玩家,而且,如果你的声望好,你可以在空间站精练出更多的矿石。
舰船名: 别管叫什么,随便取个名字,别叫“XXX的霍克”
第二部分你要注意的东西是被别检测为脚本,对你来说最好的办法,就是不要像个脚本一样工作。
时间:我个人是全天候挂机,但是,我不否认更聪明的做法是限制自己,让角色产出更加趋于正常玩家每天的采集的矿石数量。
我会说每天6~10小时然后要么停下要么休息几个小时。
乱逛:如果你不在同一个地方呆太久,一般就不会有人注意到你,用零跳导航或者偶尔搬迁。
说话:如果有人发邮件给你,你立刻回复他,每过一段时间在本地聊聊天,回答问题,调戏妹子,开玩笑。
就在不久以前,我被一队人在二天内试着强爆了三次,在第三次尝试后,我问了下他们强爆人多久才会被筒子部打死。
我进入了一个私聊频道,碰到了另一个人,一个强爆未遂的人说我有在本地说过话,我们聊过天。 在那之后,再也没有人来强爆我。
只是几句话在本地聊天,就能帮助人们相信你是真人,他们就不会总是试着强爆或者举报你。
不说脚本:不告诉任何人你是脚本党, 你永远不知道谁会义愤然后举报你,唯一的例外是那个人你认识,100%的相信,而且他也开脚本。
否则,我不建议这么做。
懂得你的敌人
保持标签页在你的星系前,注意谁在发邮件给你,检查聊天记录,看谁在讨论你,或者在喷“所有的”脚本,如果他们在说这个,他们就可能采取更多的行动。
他们可能会向CCP反映或者计划强爆你。
如果你注意到他们比他们先注意到你,你就可以先采取行动。
记住其他玩家并不只针对你一个人,没有什么直接的办法防止他们直接采取行动。
所以,装配你的霍克来多抗几轮攻击,一个霍克可以装配出极强的防御,这么做就可以让他们被筒子部反爆。
尤其是当你身边有比你更弱的其他矿船时,你是安全的,强爆者想要简单的目标,他们不想尝试和失败,所以一般他们都会去选择更弱的目标来确保自己胜利。
最强的防御…
如果有人在发EVE邮件威胁你,在本地说你,或者只是说受够了脚本,那么,没有理由坐以待毙。
你完全有能力对他们进行反击:
如果他们狂发你威胁信,或者威胁的非常严重,这些消息你可以转发给GM举报他们骚扰,然后也许他们中的谁就被封号了。
除此之外,还有其他的工具给你使用。
你也可以试着强爆他们,找几个朋友用便宜的T1船只爆他们团的矿工,或者用你的PVP大号宣战他们的军团。
佣兵:如果你挂脚本,没准你已经有足够的ISK,雇用人员对他们进行暗杀,或者雇用军团对他们宣战。
雇佣兵团可以在欧服官方论坛的Crime & Punishment找到。
我目前所知道的是,雇用一个军团发起宣战,在欧服大约要4到6亿,然后其他的服务他们有自己的收费。
听上去很多,我懂,但是问自己一个问题: 这对你挂脚本来说要多久? ***是,并不久。
一般来说,一个星期不到战争便会结束,你的目标会损失舰船,头插,损失收入因为他们那一个星期不能采矿/刷怪/任务/以及其他的收益活动。
以上是我挂机时的一些经验,我希望能帮到你,如果你有任何建议欢迎在此回帖。
好运,快乐挂机!
This guide was taken from the old forums by fastabenj
This guide is a consolidated list of tips, tricks, and suggestions to help keep your bot running peacefully.
First, a bit about my botting experience. I’ve been macro mining for over six months. I’ve used racial mining frigates and cruisers, retrievers and hulks. I’ve used discovery (and tried some of the other free macros, most didn’t work), TinyMiner (and TinyMinerPlus for multiclient), and RoidRipper.
My primary miner has been running pretty much all day every day since I started. My secondary miner has did some stints with multiclient when I used TinyMinerPlus. I quit using the second miner for awhile, then began again later using multiple computers. Now, the primary miner is still running all day but the secondary only mines most of the day.
During that time, I’ve not been banned nor have I been successfully suicide ganked.
Reality Check
First thing you need to come to grips with is this: If you macro mine, you can get banned. In the end, ultimately, it does not matter what safeguards you take nor how long you mine. If you bot, you’re opening yourself up to possible banning. There’s ways to potentially minimize the risk, but you’re still taking a crap shot. If you can’t deal with the possible consequences then botting is not for you.
Second thing you have to understand is that CCP is not your enemy, not really. I honestly believe CCP couldn’t care less about us. Each of us is a source of revenue for them. Not only that, but keeping our bot and alt accounts alive with ISK stimulates the Plex and GTC markets, which also creates more revenue for them. Finally, if CCP were to flip a magical switch that got rid of every botter, the in game market would be in shambles and the average players’ enjoyment would be negatively impacted.
Check out blueprints for ships sometime, see how many minerals are needed to build things like BS’s and caps. We’re part of the system that keeps those prices reasonable.
Real Money Transfer (RMT) people are different, they’re actually taking money out of CCP’s pockets, and CCP makes a real effort to find them and remove them. But, CCP’s only real motivation to stop us is to keep other players from bitching. Which brings us to the big truth:
Other players are your enemy! They’re the ones who are going to petition, bitch, and moan about your bot. Like most parts of Eve, botting is a pvp activity. They are your enemy, CCP is merely one of their weapons. They have others, such as suicide ganking and bumping. The key to successful botting is not getting other players stirred up enough to take action against you.
Best way to avoid getting treated like a bot (with ganking, petitioning, banning, ect) is not to look like a bot. Do your best to look like a real player to the other players and they’re less likely to take action agaisnt you.
Name: Pick a “real” name, not a “farmer” name. Don’t just hammer out random letters/numbers. If running multiple miners, don’t give them the same, similar, numbered, or lettered names.
Bio: Fill out your bio. Put something there. Maybe copy/paste some mining information. Or jot down some roleplay type crap. Just have something there so it looks like you’re a real character.
Corp: If you can, get out of the the NPC/Newbie corps. This is a little tricky, because you don’t want your corpmates to note how you’re on all the time, hardly ever talk, ect… So, think about making a corp just for you and your alts. Or, if you know some like-minded individuals who also macro, you could possibly form a corp together.
Standings/Sec Status: Most characters have at least some kind of standings, and not many have completely neutral sec status. Getting some standings, or maybe killing someone, will help making you look real. Plus, if you get standing with the station you refine at you can get more minerals out of your ore.
Name Your Ship: Doesn’t matter what, just change it from So-and-so’s Hullk.
The second part to not being identified as a bot is, to the best of your ability, not act like a bot.
Timing: Personally, I run all day. But, I don’t deny it’s smart to limit yourself to more realistic amounts of mining, say 6-10 hours and then either stop or take a couple hours break.
Moving Around: If you don’t stay in the same place too long it’s less likely someone will notice what you’re up to. Use the traveling function, or just relocate occassionally.
Talk: If someone evemails you respond to it. Every once in awhile, talk in local chat. Answer questions, banter, joke, whatever. Not long ago, I got a couple people attempting to suicide gank me. They made three attempts in two days.
After the third attempt, I logged back in and asked in local how often they were going to get themselves popped by concord. Got into a conversation with someone else. About half an hour later, one of the gank attempters saw I was talking in local and spoke up, we traded banter for awhile. Since then, no more gank attempts.
Just a few sentences here or there in local will help make people think of you as a real person, and they’re less likely to try and gank or petition you.
Don’t Talk About Macroing: Do not tell anyone you macro mine. You never know who will be moved to righteous indignation and report you. The only possible exception is someone you know, with 100% certainty, also macro mines. Even then, I still wouldn’t recommend it.
Know Your Enemy
Keep tabs on the system you’re in. Make note of who evemails you. Check through the backlog of your local chat, see if anyone’s talking about you, or even just bitching about “all” the macros. If they’re complaining, they might be doing more. They might be bitching to CCP, too. Or they might be planning to gank you. If you identify them early you can take action before they do.
Protect Yourself
Remember that the other players may not just petition you, there’s nothing preventing them from taking direct action. So, fit your hulk to take a few hits. A hulk can fit a pretty decent tank, and if you do so it lessens the chance that you’ll be successfully ganked.
Also if someone is just out to pop a hulk, and not after you personally, if you have a decent tank and the hulk next to you doesn’t there’s a good chance you’ll be safe. Gankers want easy kills, they don’t want to try and fail. So often they’ll pick weak targets to make sure they win.
The Best Defense…
If there’s someone sending you threatening evemails, or bitching about you in local, or talking about getting rid of the botters, there’s no reason to just sit and wait for it to happen. You’re quite capable of taking the fight to them.
If they send you too many, or too threatening, messages you could theoretically report them for harrassment, and maybe they’re the ones who get a ban. There’s other possible tools at your disposal, too.
You can gank them, get a few friends in cheap t1 ships and pop their hulk. Or get your main’s pvp corp to war dec their corp.
Mercs: If you’re botting, chances are you’ve got ISK. Merc corps can be hired to assassinate, or even grief specific players. Also, you can hire mercs to simply war dec the corp of the people giving you grief. Mercs can be found advertising themselves in the Crime & Punishment section of the official forums.
From what I’ve seen, the price for a basic war dec seems to be around 400-600 million ISK. Other services would have their own fees. That sounds like a lot, I know, but ask yourself this: How long does it take your bot to make that amount? Chances are, not very long, almost certainly less than the week the war dec will last. Then figure what the war will cost your target in terms of lost ships, lost implants, and lost revenue from not being able to easily mine/rat/mission/whatever during that week.
There’s my many and varied bits of advice. I hope it helps you. If you have any suggestions of your own feel free to add them here. Good luck, and happy botting.

参考资料

随机推荐