劲舞团108歌曲 你不要担心音译歌词 谁唱的

独立-劲舞团-单曲-酷我音乐-好音质用酷我
包含这首歌的歌单
点击查看相关新闻
运动减脂助手
点击领运动鼓励金
播放队列(1首)
链接已复制到剪贴板,若复制失败,请至地址栏长按即可复制链接发送给你的好友~一首英文歌,很久以前听的了.歌词有Chocolate.really do you want 什么的.听动感的.
问题描述:
一首英文歌,很久以前听的了.歌词有Chocolate.really do you want 什么的.听动感的.貌似是Chocolate xxx really really do you want 然后重复,再来一段跟rap似的清唱.求歌名是个女的唱的.
问题解答:
Wanna be -Street Girls Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, So tell me what you want, what you really really want, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, So tell me what you want, what you really really want, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha. If you want my future forget my past, If you wanna get with me better make it fast, Now don't go wasting my precious time, Get your act together we could be just fine I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, So tell me what you want, what you really really want, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha. If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends, Make it last forever friendship never ends, If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give, Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is. What do you think about that now you know how I feel, Say you can handle my love are you for real, I won't be hasty, I'll give you a try If you really bug me then I'll say goodbye. I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, So tell me what you want, what you really really want, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha. If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends, Make it last forever friendship never ends, If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give, Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is. So here's a story from A to Z, you wanna get with me you gotta listen carefully, We got Em in the place who likes it in your face, we got G like MC who likes it on an Easy V doesn't come for free, she's a real lady, and as for me you'll see, Slam your body down and wind it all around Slam your body down and wind it all around. If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends, Make it last forever friendship never ends, If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give, Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is. If you wanna be my lover, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta, slam, slam, slam, slam Slam your body down and wind it all around. Slam your body down and wind it all around. Slam your body down and wind it all around. Slam your body down zigazig ah If you wanna be my lover.
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
《lubov》----RossTallanma 听楼主的描述蛮像这个的,不过这个是俄罗斯语
能再详细些就好了、
应该是这首,你听下吧.Naive--The kooks(乐队名)
是迈克学摇滚吗
Enemy ---- Cascada,在qq音乐可以找到,挺好听的
The Cardigans - Lovefool
The Cup Of Life
Bye Bye Bye --- Lovestoned 歌词如下:when i see youlooking back at mewatching this eye stilldo your fingersand your eyes have told thousands lightsbut i cant tell th
《she>groove coverage
《every time you kissed me》(潘多拉之心主题曲)Everytime you kissed me (潘朵拉之心最终话BGM) 词、曲:?浦由记 歌:Emily Bindiger Everytime you kissed me 每当你亲吻我的时候 I trembled like a child 我像
是这首么MIC男团rockstar肖顺尧:我就是一个Rockstar 我影子像把吉他我节奏打破任何喇叭 一点都不想其它每次想起Michael 世界最爱的歌手我脚一踏向马路 不小心月球漫步赵泳鑫:How you doin pretty girl 不要担心总是怀疑我都把你放在心里 像个心脏起搏器 池约翰:你说你的曾经 让你
第一首不知道.第二首是the weepies - gotta have youhttp://mp3.baidu.com/m?tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=the%20weepies%20-%20gotta%20have%20you
如果那个歌曲视频你还找得到,你可以用手机酷狗里面的 歌曲识别功能 点击开始识别 23秒后 它会给你分析出来,以后你也可以这样,不用花财富值! 再问: 用了好几个软件都没分析出来 再答: 把视频连接可以告诉我吗?
ack at one 很好听啊~~专集名称:Back at One And More歌手:brian Mcknight黑人歌手Back at OneIt's undeniable that we should be togetherIt's unbelievable, how I use to say that I'd
如果不是比伯的,那是不是Owl City的Gold
是不是tamas wells的 valder fieldshttp://mp3.baidu.com/m?f=3&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=tamas+wells+valder&lm=0&oq=tamas+wells&rsp=0
歌手:Lindsay Lohan歌名:Watchin' Me歌词:(Y’all thought I was dumb)You can read about my lifeIt’s all about what you like(look at me now)You can keep on watching, watch
sweetbox 歌词:do you know?do you know why your heart stands still?)do you know what you're looking for?why your tears dry clear?do you know why you're breaking he
也许感兴趣的知识不要担心(Audition) MP3链接qq空间背景音乐歌曲链接外链地址
正在播放劲舞团
不要担心(Audition)
顺序循环播放
把本舞曲分享到
请记住本站
方便下次听
把本站分享给你的朋友,就是对本站最大的支持,不管是男是女都可以^_^!
音乐外链:(可用于音乐下载,QQ空间背景音乐等等)
注意设置qq空间背景音乐时,地址保存后,需要关闭浏览器重新打开就可正常播放音乐了,不要管连率,本站的连通率99.99%
http://sc.111ttt.cn/up/mp3/A23F1AAD6C1CD41EDB9.mp3
不要担心(Audition)外链到QQ空间背景音乐歌曲链接
不要担心(Audition)歌曲链接mp3下载和在线试听顺畅播放
不要担心(Audition)这首歌曲链接由网友上传提供分享
不要担心(Audition)推荐给你朋友,有你们的支持我们会更加强大
上传者IP:116.76.130.136 上传时间: 21:44:43
音乐名称:
音乐大小:2.82mb
外链次数:1
外链地址:http://sc.111ttt.cn/up/mp3/A23F1AAD6C1CD41EDB9.mp3
《》在线视听
不要担心(Audition).mp3是里的一首。如果觉得歌曲好听,就将要听舞曲网告诉你的朋友,尽在要听dj网(www.111ttt.com)要听舞曲网因你们而精彩。

参考资料

随机推荐