求 游魂 It’游魂its happy days...

知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“完型填空。Today is a happy day.It’&...”,相似的试题还有:
任务型阅读。&&&& Hello! My name is Tina. I come from America, but I love China very much, because my mother isChinese.Today(今天) is October 18th-my birthday. In the morning, my parents take me(A) _____ astore and buy a red skirt for me,(B)forI like red very much. In the afternoon, we go to Disneyland(迪士尼乐园) I have fun there.(C)In the evening, we have a birthday party at home. My friends allcome to mu party and we eat a big cake(蛋糕). Thank my parents and friends for giving me a happybirthday!根据短文内容,完成下列任务。1. 请写出A处所缺的单词:&&& _____________2. 猜一猜B处划线单词的意思:&&& _____________3. 请将C处的句子翻译成汉语:&&& _____________4. What do they eat in the evening?&&&&_____________5. Is Tina happy today?&&&&& _____________
阅读理解。根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F)。I am May. Today is Sunday. It's my birthday. There is a birthday party in my home. There are somedrinks, food, fruit and flowers on the table. There is a big birthday cake, too. My friends come to my party.They have a lot of presents for me -hair clips, CDs, cards, toys and comic books.&&&& &My uncle comes to my party, too. He buys me some chocolates. They are my favorite. My father andmother buy me a new camera. We take some beautiful photos. We sit on the sofa, listen to music and chatwith each other.&&&& &At last, all of them walk to me and sing 'Happy birthday' to me. Then they share the big cake with me. Ihave a happy birthday. My family and my friends have a good time.(&&& &) 1. Mary's birthday is on Saturday.(&&&& ) 2. Mary's uncle has a camera for her.(&&&& ) 3. Mary likes chocolates very much.(&&& &) 4. Only Mary's friends come to the birthday party.(&&&& ) 5. Mary has many birthday presents.
完形填空My name is Leila. I am from the USA. I am&&&1&&&American girl. I am fourteen&&2&&&old. Now I am in&&&3&&&with my parents.&&I studies(学习) in No.2 Middle School in Beijing.&&I love China&&very much. I alsolike Chinese food. I think Chinese food&&&4&&&very delicious(美味的). Today is&&June 1st. It's Children's Day. It's also my&&&5&&&. My parents&&&6&&&a birthday party for me at home.&&Many of&&&7&&&friends come to my home. We play CDs,&&8&&&TV, sing the birthday song and&&&&9&&a big cake. Also, my mother&&&10&&&some photos for my friends and me. I am so happy today.(&&&& )1. A. a&&&&&&&&(&&&& )2. A. year&&&&(&&&& )3. A. China&&&&(&&&& )4. A. be&&&&&&(&&&& )5. A. birthday(&&&& )6. A. have&&&&(&&&& )7. A. my&&&&&&(&&&& )8. A. see&&&&&&(&&&& )9. A. eat&&&&&&(&&&& )10. A. takes&&B. an&&&&&&&&B. days&&&&&&B. Chinese&&B. is&&&&&&&&B. birth&&&&B. has&&&&&&B. I&&&&&&&&B. look&&&&&&B. eats&&&&&&B. take&&&&&&C. the&&&&&&C. dates&&&&C. America&&C. am&&&&&&D. day&&&&&&C. gives&&&&C. me&&&&&&C. look at&&C. bring&&&&C. have&&&&D. /&&&&&&&&&&D. years&&&&&&D. American&&D. are&&&&&&&&D. date&&&&&&D. give&&&&&&D. mine&&&&&&D. watch&&&&&&D. sell&&&&&&D. has&&&&&&&&09-1709-1709-1709-17
09-1804-0509-1809-18
◇本站云标签
◇热点推荐

参考资料

随机推荐