超级明星亲密付可以互相开通吗值是互相成长吗 比如A与B...

She is a lovely girl. She has long and black hair. She is quite tall and slim. Her eyes are bright and black. She is 13 years old. She is good at singing. She likes listening to music. She is S.H.E.’s fan(迷). Do you know Conan? He is a little detective(侦探).The lovely girl also likes him.Oh, sorry. I forget to tell you who the girl is. It’s me. I’m a lovely girl. You can call me Kacely or Kacelin.Now I study at Sunshine Middle School. I’m in Class 1, Grade 7. Every day, I get up at 6:00 a.m. The classes begin at 7 o’clock. I like lunchtime because I can chat with my friends at that time. After school, I usually play badminton with my friends. I like playing badminton and I am good at it. I want to be a superstar(超级明星) when I grow up.【小题1】What colour are her eyes?A.brown
【小题2】Conan is a __________.A.policeman
B.teacher
D.detective
【小题3】Kacely is a ___________.A, student
B. teacherC. worker
D. Detective【小题4】What can Kacely do at lunchtime?A.play badminton
B.chat with her friends
C.go swimming
D.read books
【小题5】Kacely wants to be a ________when she grows up.A.teacher
D.superstar
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:She is a lovely girl. She has long and black hair. She is quite tall and slim. Her eyes are bright and black. She is 13 years old. She is good at singing. She likes listening to music. She is S.H.E.’s fan(迷). Do you know Conan? He is a little detective(侦探).The lovely girl also likes him.Oh, sorry. I forget to tell you who the girl is. It’s me. I’m a lovely girl. You can call me Kacely or Kacelin.Now I study at Sunshine Middle School. I’m in Class 1, Grade 7. Every day, I get up at 6:00 a.m. The classes begin at 7 o’clock. I like lunchtime because I can chat with my friends at that time. After school, I usually play badminton with my friends. I like playing badminton and I am good at it. I want to be a superstar(超级明星) when I grow up.【小题1】What colour are her eyes?A.brown
B.teacher
D.detective
B. teacherC. worker
B.chat with her friends
C.go swimming
D.read books
D.superstar
She is a lovely girl. She has long and black hair. She is quite tall and slim. Her eyes are bright and black. She is 13 years old. She is good at singing. She likes listening to music. She is S.H.E.’s fan(迷). Do you know Conan? He is a little detective(侦探).The lovely girl also likes him.Oh, sorry. I forget to tell you who the girl is. It’s me. I’m a lovely girl. You can call me Kacely or Kacelin.Now I study at Sunshine Middle School. I’m in Class 1, Grade 7. Every day, I get up at 6:00 a.m. The classes begin at 7 o’clock. I like lunchtime because I can chat with my friends at that time. After school, I usually play badminton with my friends. I like playing badminton and I am good at it. I want to be a superstar(超级明星) when I grow up.【小题1】What colour are her eyes?A.brown
B.teacher
D.detective
B. teacherC. worker
B.chat with her friends
C.go swimming
D.read books
D.superstar
科目:难易度:最佳***【小题1】B【小题2】D【小题3】A【小题4】B【小题5】D解析试题分析:本文是Kacely介绍自己的生活和学习情况。她是一个可爱的女孩,喜欢听音乐。她在阳光中学上学,每天早上六点起床,七点开始上课。放学后,她经常和朋友一起打羽毛球。Kacely想长大了当一名超级明星。【小题1】细节理解题。根据Her eyes are bright and black.她的眼睛是黑色,故选B。【小题2】细节理解题。根据He is a little detective(侦探).可知柯南是一名侦探,故选D。【小题3】推理判断题。根据You can call me Kacely or Kacelin. Now I study at Sunshine Middle School.可知Kacely在阳光中学学习,因此是一名学生,故选A。【小题4】细节理解题。根据I like lunchtime because I can chat with my friends at that time.可知Kacely在午餐时和她聊天,故选B。【小题5】细节理解题。根据I want to be a superstar(超级明星) when I grow up.可知Kacely想长大了当一名超级明星。故选D。考点:日常生活类短文阅读。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心当前位置:
>>>若a,c,d都是整数,b是正整数,且a+b=c,b+c=d,c+d=a,则a+b+c..
若a,c,d都是整数,b是正整数,且a+b=c,b+c=d,c+d=a,则a+b+c+d的最大值是
题型:填空题难度:中档来源:不详
∵a+b=c,①b+c=d,②c+d=a,③由①+③,得(a+b)+(c+d)=a+c,∴b+d=0,④b+c=d;⑤由④+⑤,得∴2b+c=b+d=0,∴c=-2b;⑥由①⑥,得∴a=c-b=-3b,⑦由④⑥⑦,得∴a+b+c+d=(a+c)+(b+d)=a+c=-5b;∵b是正整数,∴b≥1,∴-b≤-1,∴a+b+c+d≤-5,∴a+b+c+d的最大值是-5.故***为:-5.
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“若a,c,d都是整数,b是正整数,且a+b=c,b+c=d,c+d=a,则a+b+c..”主要考查你对&&函数值&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
定义:函数的值是指自变量在其取值范围内取某个值时,函数与之对应的唯一确定的值。如当x=a时,函数有唯一确定的对应值,这个值就是当x=a时的函数值。函数值的性质:①当函数式是由一个解析式表示时,欲求函数值,实质就是求代数式的值;②当一只函数解析式,又给出函数值,欲求相应的自变量的值时,实质就是解方程;③当给定函数值的一个取值范围,欲求相应的自变量的取值范围时,实质就是解不等式;④当自变量确定时,函数值时唯一确定的,但当函数值唯一确定时,对应的自变量可以是多个,如y=x2-1,当x=3时,x=±2。
发现相似题
与“若a,c,d都是整数,b是正整数,且a+b=c,b+c=d,c+d=a,则a+b+c..”考查相似的试题有:

参考资料

随机推荐