龙腾世纪起源汉化补丁 起源求补丁 Alistair...

19龙腾世纪-起源【角色攻略】
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
19龙腾世纪-起源【角色攻略】
DragonAge:Origins—Conver;DragonAge:Origins;ConversationGuide;Alistair................;Alistair;MALE-66;LOCATION:Ostagar;EVENT:Afterrecruitinghim;2.Heseemslikeakindman,if;Alistairap
Dragon Age : Origins — Conversation Guide Dragon Age : Origins Conversation Guide Alistair ......................................................................... 1 Morrigan ..................................................................... 3 Leliana ......................................................................... 6 Sten ............................................................................. 9 Wynne ....................................................................... 10 Zevran ....................................................................... 12 Shale ......................................................................... 13 Oghren ...................................................................... 15 Loghain ..................................................................... 16 Alistair MALE - 66 LOCATION: Ostagar EVENT: After recruiting him, Talk to Alistair 4. I have a few questions for you.
4. Tell me about Duncan.
2. He seems like a kind man, if firm. 1. I've no more questions. Alistair approves +2
LOCATION: Deep in the Wilds/Flemeth's Hut EVENT: After lighting up the beacon in Tower of Ishal, When going outside the Hut NOTES: Choose whatever line you want. Then, when Morrigan comes into picture... 3. Thank you, but if Morrigan doesn't wish to join us... 1. Very well, we'll take her with us. 3. She won't come to harm with us. 2. No, I prefer you speak your mind. 1. We need all the help we can get. 1. I think we should just get underway. Morrigan approves +8 Alistair approves +4
LOCATION: Deep in the Wilds/Flemeth's Hut EVENT: Talk to Alistair 1. Do you want to talk about Duncan? 3. He was like a father to you. I understand. 2. There's no need to apologize. 2. He had you. 1. No, I understand completely. 1. I've lost enough to know what you're going through. 3. He was a friend of mine, too. Alistair approves +6
EVENT: Talk to Alistair 1. I'd like to ask you something. 1. What can a templar do, exactly? 1. So couldn't other learn these talents? 2. That's horrible! I can't believe they would do that!
Alistair approves +1
LOCATION: Deep in the Wilds/Flemeth's Hut EVENT: Talk to Alistair NOTES: Alistair approval rating should be neutral
This will comeout after asking him What can a templar do... 1. I'd like to ask you something. 1. Can you teach others to be a templar? 1. Very well. I'll respect your word. Alistair approves +1
LOCATION: Deep in the Wilds/Flemeth's Hut EVENT: Talk to Alistair 1. I'd like to ask you something. 3. So how did you become a Grey Warden? 2. Ha ha. Very funny. 3. What skills might those be? 3. Why did the grand cleric want to keep you? 4. He was a good man. Alistair approves +1
LOCATION: Deep in the Wilds/Flemeth's Hut EVENT: Talk to Alistair 1. I'd like to ask you something. 3. So you said this Arl Eamon raised you? 2. That would explain the smell. 3. I'm going to hit you. Very soon, now. 3. Only ones where we're making mad love in my tent. 2. He wasn't your father? So you know who is? 3. What an awful thing to do to a child. 3. You were young. Alistair approves +5
LOCATION: Deep in the Wilds/Flemeth's Hut EVENT: Talk to Alistair 1. I'd like to ask you something. 3. Why have you remained a templar if you hate the Chantry? 2. Oh? I don't think I've ever seen you wearing it. 2. So you stay a templar out of sentiment? 2. Then make up something more exciting. 3. I think I understand. 2. My home was taken over by Arl Howe. 2. They can be rebuit. Alistair approves +3
LOCATION: Lothering RECOMMENDATION: Give Alistair the \Alistair approves +10
LOCATION: Lothering EVENT: Talk to Alistair 1. I have some questions. 3. If you were raised in the Chantry, have you never...? 1. Sex? Dragon Age : Origins — Conversation Guide 1. Tell you what? Of course I have. 2. Oh, I see. You lack the proper parts. 1. At least you'll get some decent rest. Alistair approves +2
LOCATION: Lothering EVENT: Talk to Alistair 1. I have some questions. 3. What changes about you after the Joining? 1. You've been a Grey Warden longer than I have. 1. He wouldn't tell you? 2. I haven't felt anything like that. 3. Yes, well... (belches) 1. I've had some strange dreams. 1. What are you talking about? 2. Why Orzammar? 2. I never wondered that. I understand. 3. He will be remembered, Alistair. As will the others. Alistair approves +5
LOCATION: Lothering EVENT: Talk to Alistair 1. I have some questions. 3. What was it like to be a Grey Warden, with all the others? 1. No, I'd like to hear about them. 1. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. 2. I'm sorry. This must be hard for you. 2. Not at all. Alistair approves +3
LOCATION: Lothering EVENT: Alistair will talk to you about your opinion on other teammates NOTES: Just agree with him and give your opinion about everyone 4. Time for the juicy gossip, I take it? 3. Very cute. So you know, I'm laughing at you, not with you. 4. Sounds like fun. Ask away! Alistair approves +4
LOCATION: Camp/World Map EVENT: After Leaving Lothering, You dreamed of the archdemon 1. It seemed so real... 1. The archdemon? Is that the dragon? 4. Thank you, Alistair. I appreciate it. Alistair approves +1
LOCATION: Wilhelm's Cellar/Honnleath EVENT: When you come close to Amalia and Kitty NOTES: This is part of \
This is Option will betray Kitty
Remove Morrigan in your party
Morrigan will disapproves by -3
Add Wynne in your party
Add Zevran or Leliana in your party 2. Good. You're safe. Your father was worried. 1. The cat... finds me distracting? 1. The cat... talks? 3. Amalia, you need to return to your father. 2
4. A stranger who finds you very interesting. 2. Don't you think he'll notice something out of place? 2. (Persuade) (Lie) I'll free you, and you can have the girl. 1. I said I'd free you. I didn't say I'd let you live. Alistair approves +2
Wynne approves +4
Zevran/Leliana approves +4
LOCATION: Ostagar EVENT: After recovering Cailan Arms and armor quest NOTES: This is part of \
Remove Morrigan in your party
Remove Zevran in your party
Morrigan will disapproves by -3
Zevran will disapproves by -3
Add Wynne in your party
Add Sten in your party 1. He is of royal blood and deserves a pyre. Alistair approves +7
Wynne approves +4 Sten approves +2
LOCATION: Camp/World Map RECOMMENDATION: Give Alistair the \Alistair approves +9 FEMALE - 77 LOCATION: Deep in the Wilds/Flemeth's Hut EVENT: Talk to Alistair 1. I'd like to ask you something. 3. So you said this Arl Eamon raised you? 2. That would explain the smell. 4. That would explain the breath as well, then. 3. Only ones where we're making mad love in my tent. 2. He wasn't your father? So you know who is? 3. What an awful thing to do to a child. 3. You were young. Alistair approves +6
LOCATION: Deep in the Wilds/Flemeth's Hut EVENT: Talk to Alistair 1. I'd like to ask you something. 3. Why have you remained a templar if you hate the Chantry? 2. In that case, you should have become a mage. 2. Seems like that might happen anyway. 2. Then make up something more exciting. 3. I think I understand. 3. I guess my home is with the Grey Wardens now. With you. 2. They can be rebuit. Alistair approves +5
LOCATION: Deep in the Wilds/Flemeth's Hut EVENT: Talk to Alistair NOTES: His approval should be atleast warm
This conversation will make him interested to your character. 1. Has anyone ever told you how handsome you are? 4. And if it is? What then? Alistair approves +3
Dragon Age : Origins — Conversation Guide LOCATION: Deep in the Wilds/Flemeth's Hut EVENT: Talk to Alistair NOTES: His approval should be atleast interested 2. I'd like to discuss something private. 1. I need to tell you how much I enjoy your company. 2. I feel the same way. Alistair approves +4
LOCATION: Deep in the Wilds/Flemeth's Hut EVENT: Talk to Alistair 1. I have some questions. 3. If you were raised in the Chantry, have you never...? 1. Sex? 4. Oh, that's so cute. You're a virgin. 1. You think I'm beautiful? 2. I would never hurt you. Alistair approves +4
LOCATION: Deep in the Wilds/Flemeth's Hut EVENT: Talk to Alistair 1. I have some questions. 3. What changes about you after the Joining? 1. You've been a Grey Warden longer than I have. 1. He wouldn't tell you? 2. I haven't felt anything like that. 3. What can I say? I'm a growing girl. 1. I've had some strange dreams. 1. What are you talking about? 2. Why Orzammar? 2. I never wondered that. I understand. 3. He will be remembered, Alistair. As will the others. Alistair approves +5
LOCATION: Deep in the Wilds/Flemeth's Hut EVENT: Talk to Alistair NOTES: While his approval is interested 2. I'd like to discuss something private. 1. So how would you like to join me in my tent? 2. Oh, I think it's cute. Alistair approves +2
EVENT: Talk to Alistair NOTES: His approval must be atleast Care. 3. Your new weapon of choice? 3. Sentiment can be a pretty potent weapon. 3. That's a nice sentiment. 4. Feeling a little thorny, are we? 3. Thank you, Alistair. That's a lovely thought. 3. So... are we married now? 1. No, it wasn't. Thank you, Alistair. 3. And you were doing so well, too. Alistair approves +10
LOCATION: Apprentice Quarters/Circle Tower EVENT: Talk to Alistair 2. I'd like to discuss something private. 1. (Kiss him.) Alistair approves +2
LOCATION: Apprentice Quarters/Circle Tower EVENT: Talk to Alistair 4. It makes me tear up just thinking about it. 3. I think I already do. 1. No, not really. I liked it. Alistair approves +5
LOCATION: Camp/World Map EVENT: Talk to Alistair NOTES: His approval must be atleast adore. 2. I'd like to discuss something private. 1. So how would you like to join me in my tent? 1. If you don't want to... 1. You need to relax, Alistair. 1. Just follow my lead, Alistair. 3. Not for that performance. 3. First smart comment and I feed them to the darkspawn. 4. We stay together, no matter what happens. 3. I feel the same way. Alistair approves +8 GIFT Alistair's Mother's Amulet
Castle R Main Floor Black Runestone
Aeducan Thaig Duncan's Shield
D Market Warehouse Onyx Demon Statuette
East Brecilian Forest Small Carved Statuette
Lothering Stone Dragon Statuette
Castle R Upper Floor Stone Warrior Statuette
Haven White Runestone
Circle T Third Floor PERSONAL QUEST Talk to Alistair at camp and he will talk about going to Denerim soon. Probe him on who he wants to see to find out that he has a sister that lives there. Tell him you'll help to gain the quest [ALISTAIR'S FAMILY]. Head to Denerim and with Alistair in your party and go to Goldanna's House next to Wade's Emporium. Regardless of what you say she will resent him and the quest is complete. He will talk to you outside afterwards, you can either calm him down or choose the option \is out for themselves. You should learn that.\Morrigan MALE - 93 LOCATION: Lothering EVENT: Talk to Morrigan 1. I'd like to ask you something. 1. How did you become a shapechanger? 2. That does sound like something you'd do. 4. I've never heard of magic like that before. 4. That's good. Such traditions need to be preserved. 4. That's all I wanted to ask. 1. I think your abilities sound quite useful. Dragon Age : Origins — Conversation Guide Morrigan approves +7
LOCATION: Lothering EVENT: Talk to Morrigan NOTES: This conversation will make Morrigan interested to you 1. I'd like to ask you something. 2. Did you grow up in the Korcari Wilds? 1. You can probe me anytime. 1. And you remained unnoticed? 2. Very daring. That sounds like you. 1. That was quick thinking. 2. Touching? Like a handshake? 4. Well, I'm glad it worked out this way, at least. Morrigan approves +8
LOCATION: Lothering EVENT: Talk to Morrigan 1. I'd like to ask you something. 2. Have you ever been hunted by the Chantry? 2. And you are cute when you're evasive. 2. You really had no trouble with them? 3. Surely more would have followed. 4. They got what they deserved. 4. I agree completely. Morrigan approves +6
LOCATION: Lothering EVENT: Talk to Morrigan 1. I'd like to ask you something. 2. Is Flemeth really what she seems to be? 3. A nutty old bat. 1. I didn't even know there was such a thing. 1. That sounds interesting. 1. Just how long ago is this? 3. Seems like a fair deal. 1. She spoke to spirits? Or demons? 2. Which? She never invaded? Or he never defeated her? 5. An interesting story. Thank you. 1. My mother died. Recently, in fact. Morrigan approves +7
LOCATION: Lothering EVENT: Talk to Morrigan 1. I'd like to ask you something. 2. Tell me... are you really Flemeth's daughter? 1. She was not always as old as she is now, was she? 2. Does that mean you love her? 3. Now I see where you get it from. 2. Of course. 2. You're right. Love is unnecessary. Morrigan approves +12
LOCATION: Lothering EVENT: Talk to Morrigan NOTES: Her approval should be atleast warm, for this to appear 2. So life in the Wilds must have been very lonely. 4. That sounds wonderful. 3. What happended then? 1. But you were just a child. 4
3. They made you stronger, didn't they? Morrigan approves +9
LOCATION: Lothering EVENT: Talk to Morrigan 2. I'd like to discuss something personal. 1. (Kiss her) 2. Do you object? Morrigan approves +4
LOCATION: Lothering EVENT: Talk to Morrigan 2. I'd like to discuss something personal. 2. So what do I have to do to get on your good side? 1. I don't know. Maybe I do. 1. I am brilliant and amazing. Morrigan approves +2
LOCATION: Lothering EVENT: When you approach merchant surrounded by crowd NOTES: Remove Leliana and Alistair in your party
This conversation will make Leliana disapprove by -10
This conversation will make Alistair disapprove by -6
You will gain 1 sovereign as a reward
This has a conflict with Leliana's guide 2. Why would I want to help you? 4. You don't think you're being unscrupulous? 2. Fair enough. Time to go, priest. 2. Don't worry about it. I hate the self-righteous. 2. Yes, well... carry on. Morrigan approves +4
LOCATION: Chantry/Lothering EVENT: When you talk to Revered Mother NOTES: Remove Alistair in your party
This conversation will make Alistair disapprove by -13
It is recommended to do donation first (Leliana's Guide) before proceeding with this conversation 2. I want to talk about Sten, the qunari you imprisoned. 4. I want him freed. I might have a use for him. 3. (Intimidate) I think you should reconsider that stance. Now. Morrigan approves +4
LOCATION: Chantry/Lothering EVENT: Talk to Morrigan NOTES: Morrigan's approval must be atleast Care 3. What do you mean? 3. It's a sweet gift. Thank you. 1. DOes it do anything else? 1. So I could find you, if need be? 3. I'm glad to see you care. 4. Thank you for the gift. Morrigan approves +12
LOCATION: Camp/World Map EVENT: Talk to Morrigan NOTES: This is a romance scene 3. Well, we can't have that. 3. I'm sure I'll think of something. 3. Do you really need to talk? Dragon Age : Origins — Conversation Guide 2. That sounds like fun. 4. I can live with that. Morrigan approves +14
LOCATION: Apprentice Quarters/Circle Tower EVENT: Talk to Morrigan 2. Oh? What's on your mind? 5. Very well. I'll keep an eye out for it. Morrigan approves +4 LOCATION: Lothering EVENT: Talk to Morrigan 1. I'd like to ask you something. 2. Tell me... are you really Flemeth's daughter? 1. She was not always as old as she is now, was she? 2. Does that mean you love her? 3. Now I see where you get it from. 2. Of course. 2. No, you're quite right. Morrigan approves +9
LOCATION: Camp/World Map EVENT: Random conversation when going back to camp, after you give Morrigan the Black Grimoire 3. What did you find? 3. Disappointed, then? 1. A spell of immortality? 6. And you had no idea? I'm so sorry. 6. Very well. I'll help you, if I can. 4. I'll see what I can do. Morrigan approves +9
LOCATION: Camp/World Map EVENT: Talk to Morrigan right after the random the conversation 1. I'd like to ask you something. 2. Do you really want your mother dead? 3. And what would you do if I didn't help you? 1. No, I don't want that. 4. I agree with you. This is necessary. Morrigan approves +5
LOCATION: Camp/World Map EVENT: Talk to Morrigan after killing Flemeth 1. I'd like to ask you something. 2. So Flemeth is dead. What now? 1. You know you can always rely on me, right? Morrigan approves +7 FEMALE - 69 LOCATION: Lothering EVENT: Talk to Morrigan 1. I'd like to ask you something. 1. How did you become a shapechanger? 2. That does sound like something you'd do. 4. I've never heard of magic like that before. 4. That's good. Such traditions need to be preserved. 2. Yes, very much so. 4. That's all I wanted to ask. 1. I think your abilities sound quite useful. Morrigan approves +8
LOCATION: Lothering EVENT: Talk to Morrigan 1. I'd like to ask you something. 2. Did you grow up in the Korcari Wilds? 1. You could if you wanted to. 1. And you remained unnoticed? 2. Very daring. That sounds like you. 1. That was quick thinking. 2. Touching? Like a handshake? 4. Well, I'm glad it worked out this way, at least. Morrigan approves +7
LOCATION: Lothering EVENT: Talk to Morrigan 1. I'd like to ask you something. 2. Have you ever been hunted by the Chantry? 2. You really had no trouble with them? 3. Surely more would have followed. 5. They got what they deserved. 4. I agree completely. Morrigan approves +4
LOCATION: Lothering EVENT: Talk to Morrigan 1. I'd like to ask you something. 2. Is Flemeth really what she seems to be? 3. A nutty old bat. 1. I didn't even know there was such a thing. 1. That sounds interesting. 1. Just how long ago is this? 3. Seems like a fair deal. 1. She spoke to spirits? Or demons? 2. Which? She never invaded? Or he never defeated her? 5. An interesting story. Thank you. 2. I love her. What else do you want to know? Morrigan approves +7
GIFT Black Grimoire
Circle Tower
Flemeth's Grimoire
Flemeth's Hut
Gold Amulet
Golden Demon Pendant
Urn of Sacred Ashes room
Golden Mirror
Golden Rope Necklace
L Dane's Refuge
Silver Brooch
Dalish C Varathorn
Silver Chain
Circle T Second Floor
Silver Medallion
Elven R Upper Level
Tribal Necklace
Tower of I Top Floor PERSONAL QUEST Morrigan's personal quest involves obtaining the Black Grimoire from the Circle Tower. Give it to her to start the quest [FLEMETH'S GRIMOIRE].
Speak with Flemeth to start a dialogue, the ultimate choice is to deny her any right to live and engage in battle. 三亿文库包含各类专业文献、中学教育、生活休闲娱乐、各类资格考试、专业论文、19龙腾世纪-起源【角色攻略】等内容。 
 龙腾世纪 起源主线任务攻略(高清图文版)。纯文本加上全高清插图主线攻略首先是新手村任务,6 个不同的起源对应 6 个不同的初始任务,各对应一个成就/奖杯: * Cit...  《龙腾世纪:起源》秘籍 《龙腾世纪:起源》秘籍在X ragon Agebin_ship 下找到 ...龙腾世纪-起源【角色攻略... 16页 1下载券
龙腾世纪-起源 同伴攻略 7页 ...  12 下一页 返回列表 查看: 42070|回复: 18 go [DAO]龙腾世纪:起源 主线流程图文攻略 + DLC 攻略 [复 制链接] quantum 发短消息 加为好友 quantum 当前 ...  龙腾世纪:起源支线攻略。龙腾世纪:起源的支线攻略Blackstone Irregulars Blackstone Irregulars 是一队跨越整个 Ferelden 的雇佣军。你可以在一个不同的支线中 完成的...  《龙腾世纪起源》的资料片 Dragon Age:Origin─Awakening《觉醒》 新增了不少新的天赋与魔法, 还多了六种职业专精, 让人物成长的方向更为多变。 以下我们就介绍...  龙腾世纪-起源 全职业进阶解锁方法。龙腾世纪-起源 全职业进阶解锁方法 全职业进阶解锁方法 精神医者(Spirit Healer)进阶职业是由 Wynne 教导经由追求她(女朋友)的...  龙腾世纪-起源 礼物清单整合版_计算机软件及应用_IT/计算机_专业资料。龙腾世纪 ...龙腾世纪起源攻略 21页 免费
《龙腾世纪:起源》战士... 8页 免费 ©...  龙腾世纪-起源 全支线任务。龙腾世纪-起源 全支线任务Blackstone Irregulars Blackstone Irregulars 是一队跨越整个 Ferelden 的雇佣军。 你可以在一个不同的支线中...补丁搜索:
> 龙腾世纪:起源
龙腾世纪:起源 ***码秘籍
==&&由800vod提供==&&由51mag提供==&&由99DDD提供
玩家还下载了这些补丁
游戏运行必备补丁
最新更新TOP10
1&&2&&3&&4&&5&&6&&7&&8&&9&&10&
年度最热门TOP10
本周关注TOP10
最新更新TOP10