如何安装压缩版的粘粘世界类似的游戏

当前位置:&&&我的粘粘世界 电脑版
我的粘粘世界 电脑版这个谜题得你来解开
单机游戏排行榜排名:12288(总榜)热度值:0
总评:0.0分
游戏简介《我的粘粘世界电脑版》是一款好玩的解密游戏,游戏的玩法很简单,玩家需要按照移动的方法连接小球就可以轻松进行游戏了,游戏也有很多个关卡!此外,游戏还有“全球我最强”(World of Goo Corporation)模式,玩家可以在这里用有限的粘豆包尽量高的建筑并上传,让全球其它玩家来挑战。游戏启动1、关于安卓,在下载的游戏***包中已经包含了电脑手游模拟器“”,可自动***,因此玩家无须重新下载安卓模拟器。2、下载《我的粘粘世界电脑版》到您的电脑,文件为zip格式,解压打开。点击右下角的***本地APK,选择目录下的“我的粘粘世界电脑版.apk”文件,选择该文件***,等待游戏***完毕。3、***完毕后,***好的游戏图标会显示在“我的应用”中,选择游戏图标即可进入游戏。游戏玩法1、每一小关的目标都是收集至少一定数量的 Goo 到水管中去。2、玩家要想方设法把建筑建到输油管口,以让没有用于搭建粘豆包进入。3、在建造的过程中,玩家必须克服重力和地形的困难----过高而不够稳定的结构会坍塌;4、峭壁、裂口会影响你的结构;有些钉子可以杀死靠近的粘豆包。5、如果玩家成功地搜集到了足够多的粘豆包就了,多于标准数额的粘豆包会记入“全球我最强”模式中。
本游戏由网友小虎哦哦
提供游戏玩不了?不会下载?微信扫一扫***帮您解决!
一、下载游戏与工具时请务必使用迅雷7,在下载前建议用户先查看配置要求、游戏说明和网友评论等信息
二、游戏在***运行的过程中若出现缺少dll、内存不能读、配置不正确等,请下载对应的游戏插件。
下载的资源有可能会被杀毒软件提醒,部分报毒与补丁工具有关。若您有顾虑,请谨慎下载。
玩游戏网所有资源均由网友提供, 所有游戏版权问题均与玩游戏网无关,所有游戏资料均收集于互联网,若有侵权之处请及时以便尽快处理。
加好友专人解答
类型:动作冒险***G评分:9.9分
大小:390.60MB[角色类]
大小:229.00MB[角色类]
大小:224.48MB[角色类]
大小:69.96MB[角色类]
大小:518.63MB[角色类]
大小:1.82GB[角色类]
大小:73.16MB[角色类]
大小:261.19MB[角色类]
微信扫描关注公众号
Www.Wanyx.Com. Some rights reserved
湘ICP备号-2
苏网文〔-015号
湘公网安备20World of Goo from 2DBOY
World of Goo from 2DBOY
World of Goo is an award winning a physics based puzzle / construction game. The millions of Goo Balls who live in the beautiful World of Goo don't know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious.
Already purchased and need to ?
iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch versions are available on .
Android versions are available on the
Nintendo Switch version is available on .
&This isn&t just the small matter of being one of the best games of the year, it&s also the emergence of a stellar new talent in gaming...
a game that constantly reinvents itself, reimagining the possibilities, evolving and throwing out surprise after surprise.&
&easily the best WiiWare game to date and, perhaps, one of the best this generation&
&A game so utterly charming, so pregnant with charisma, and so simple in concept, that it belongs in another era.&
&brilliant, stunning, and ridiculously fun ... World of Goo is so good that it oftentimes feels like a title developed internally at Nintendo&
&The comedy is implemented in bucket-loads, parodying the power of cynical marketing and the corrupt exploits of major corporations... and at this point I struggle to find a way to put into words how a puzzle game can explore so many themes. It's just incredible.&
&I honestly don&t know where to begin on this one. This game is so startlingly brilliant on so many levels that it&s difficult to say &oh yeah that&s the stand out thing& and then begin with that.&
&I myself gasped at a few points at the sheer brilliance of what I saw in front of my eyes. Words cannot describe how good this game is.&
&Not only is World of Goo easily the best WiiWare release to date, it's also proof that you don't need a large development team or millions of dollars to create an outstanding video game. In an era of video gaming where style is often emphasized over substance, it's refreshing to see a title like World of Goo that somehow manages to feature an abundance of both.&
&Before long, you're actually building your way out of a creature's stomach. First you've got to make a raft on the sea of his digestive juices, obviously ... ingenious and heart-warming.&

参考资料

随机推荐