Escape: little bustersHero...

英雄联盟下一个新英雄是谁?_百度知道HERO PM: Property Management Online
Transform into a High Efficiency Rental Office
TONS OF FEATURES!
HERO PM&s systems help you take care of inspections, applications, payments, document management, communications - quickly and easily!
INCREDIBLE SUPPORT!
HERO PM&s friendly, personal support team makes simple work of solving your dilemmas, if they arise!
MIND-BLOWING WEBSITES!
The simplest, most powerful website solution available for property management - at an astounding price!
SUPER-POWERED MARKETING!
The best listing marketing system, getting your homes to the most places - so you can choose the best tenants!
GET STARTED TODAY!
Try it out now:
Quick signup
No payment/credit card required
OUR MEMBERS LOVE WHAT WE DO!
&In my 25 years of experience in the rental industry, I have used many systems and methods of running my business. This is the easiest and most complete program I have ever seen.&
&Bar none, the easiest, fastest, cheapest way to get vacancies filled and keep owners happy.&
&Thank you for all your help so far. HERO has been fantastic with guiding us through the program.&
&To say that I'm pleased with HERO would be an understatement. From the ability to create flyers simplistically, to even its feedback in terms of clicks on individual properties, to just the general interface is great. The list can go on, but HERO is just a very important system on the backend for a company...&
&This system has helped us greatly with keeping our owners informed and happy...has cut down on phone calls from owners regarding property activity...all they have to do is look...saves everyone time...Thanks&
&I want to say you guys are THE best customer support team I've ever worked with. Thank you.&
&HERO makes us much more efficient & allows us to enter listings once and be done rather than entering them on multiple listing sites. We don&t have to have a separate document manager, since it's all integrated. So they&ve truly helped us be more efficient.&
&You all are so great at getting back to me and so helpful always. Thank you.&
- Marguerite
&It is so nice to have such quick, thorough responses to ALL the questions I ever have. Thank you!!!&
&HERO PM has taken my website and my business to a new level. My website and property listings page are easily updated daily. We have obtained many new listings just from our w and our property listings page draws dozens of inquires each day. My hat's off to you and your team for providing the products and services you promised!&
So, how do our solutions make you the hero&?
TRANSFORM YOUR MARKETING
HERO PM designs and builds gorgeous websites, all with blazing SEO. Rise above your competition with options that get you going with a professional website in as little as 3 days.
Our listings distribution network is the largest on earth. Satisfy your owners by showcasing their listings on the most sites, and select the best tenants from the broadest pool.
TRANSFORM YOUR CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS
Provide your owners with an easy-to-use portal where they can see their account activity, statements, documents, photos, and videos. Give them the option to approve workorders online.
Send one-click reports on the status of their vacancies - optionally including notes from inquiries and showings. Provide statistics on market data and their home.
TRANSFORM YOUR TENANT RELATIONSHIPS
Show properties virtually, with advanced property information, unlimited photos, and walk-through videos.
Accept applications and application payments online, then screen them with one click. Move in a tenant in a few clicks with integrated documents and move-in inspections. Track and collect rent online with credit cards, debit cards, eChecks, and ACH with the most powerful electronic rent payment system.
TRANSFORM YOUR MAINTENANCE
Inspect your rentals with the industry's most powerful inspection system.
Generate workorders from inspections and tenant work requests, and track the work through the entire process. Allow vendors to provide online estimates, check-in at the worksite, and update you with status of the work - with a single click.
Free Launch114网址导航114网址导航

参考资料

随机推荐