minecraftservergui server1.8...

How To Make A Minecraft Server 1.8.1 (Mac) - [Premade Server Download] - Minecraft Tips & Tricks Videos
Recently Added Videos
How To Make A Minecraft Server 1.8.1 (Mac) – [Premade Server Download]
Uploaded by Byron Mackenzie on April 1, 2015 at 7:42 pm
How To Make A Minecraft Server 1.8.1 (Mac) – [Premade Server Download]------------------------------
Join My Public Server!
IP: ZuluCraft.net
Version : 1.7.10-1.8
------------------------------
=====================Can We Get 10 Likes!=======================
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you enjoyed please comment, like and subscribe, for more content!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have any ideas for lets plays, Gameplay's and more comment down below!
Minecraft.net: https://minecraft.net/download
Server Wiki: /Tutorials/Setting_up_a_server
Pre-made Server: /download/8udc4a9737md55f/Minecraft+Server+1.8.1.zip
Code For Terminal:
chmod a+x (mand here)
Code mand:
#!/bin/bash
cd "$(dirname "$0")"
exec java -Xms1G -Xmx1G -jar minecraft_server.jar nogui
Thanks! Share it with your friends!
——————————
Join My Public Server!
IP: ZuluCraft.net
Version : 1.7.10-1.8
——————————
=====================Can We Get 10 Likes!=======================
———————————————————————————————————–
If you enjoyed please comment, like and subscribe, for more content!
If you have any ideas for lets plays, Gameplay’s and more comment down below!
Minecraft.net:
Server Wiki:
Pre-made Server:
Code For Terminal:
chmod a+x (mand here)
Code mand:
#!/bin/bash
cd “$(dirname +)”
exec java -Xms1G -Xmx1G -jar minecraft_server.jar nogui
Views:4,052 views
Categories:
Related Videos:
What didn’t work ?
No sorry it dose not have plugins this is a vanilla server
Sub 4 sub @donat Sean Abiff
Hey can you make a tutorial on how to make a server ip such as zulucraft.net
or ? I really need this cause nobody can join my server
cause I have no ip
? HELP ME!!!!
ok when i click on server.properties it says there is no application set to
open the document “server.properties” Search the App Store for an
application that can open this document,or choose an existing application
on your computer
please help
is this a himaci server
Is It still for 2015 because I CAN’T FIND THE STUPID MINECRAFT WIKI THING
my mac is not updated i don’t have text edit
how do you create the ip
Cool video dude, but can you explain the port forwarding part? also can you
show what to do next? for example i want to play on a server with my
girlfriend so i don’t know what to do next after your video. how do i
connect both computers?
just an advice when you raise the music at the end its too loud.
*suscribed and liked
nice video!!!!!! ? :D
Emma how do I get the server ip? I need help!!!!
Didnt work… Can you give me a skype tutorial?
OH MY GOD!!!! IT WORKED THANK YOU!!!!
Hi jake i am srry for stuff i said to u u helped me try to make a server
and i am sooooo srry i hope u understand and yes thnx for making a vid tht
icant use but still can we be friends be again on skype
Errm not Emma
make a video on how to make a IP?
wait how do I make the Ip address?
have Plugins ?
i spotlighted it and it wasn’t there
The only thing i dont get it how to join and set up a ip address
Comments are disabled for this post.
Highest Rated Videos
Most Viewed Videos
45,682,236 viewsFrom Minecraft seeds wiki
Minecraft 1.8.4 server login screen
On April 17th, 2015
released Minecraft 1.8.4 to address some sever security issues. All servers running any Minecraft version below 1.8.4 should be vulnerable to a newly discovered security threat that's maybe even been around since the Minecraft 1.0.
This Minecraft 1.8.4 server bug was potentially based around how the server sent information. While the Minecraft server bug was something most everyone wouldn't be able to pull off, it was only a moderately difficult task for the people with enough experience. According to the Minecraft 1.8.4 patch notes, it seemed to be some sort of glitch that caused the server to use more and more memory until it crashes. On top of that, this Minecraft 1.8.4 glitch also allowed players to simply freeze servers somehow too. It might have been a completely different operation, but was probably based on the same underlying Minecraft server vulnerability.
Surprisingly not all
upgraded immediately, especially considering the patch came out on a Friday. This Minecraft 1.8.4 servers list will update periodically with more and more Minecraft servers and a light description for each. Check out the details for each to see the full review and all the details such as: server commands, server version, server address etc.
This section is for Minecraft 1.8.4 survival servers without mods which is what people sometimes refer to as "vanilla" servers. There usually aren't very many populated Minecraft 1.8.4 servers that support vanilla survival mode.
Minecraft 1.8.4 survival server #1:
This Minecraft 1.8.4 server is mainly about survival. It actually has a parkour section, a shop, and more, but not mini-games. This Minecraft 1.8.4 server is all about just roaming out into the world and building or destroying. Fear not, this Minecraft 1.8.4 survival server has a 10k teleporter which can instantly move players out to a random location thousands of blocks away from the server spawn.
There really aren't a ton of rules on this Minecraft 1.8.4 server. The main things are to not harass people, hack, cheat, probably death threats, etc. While sometimes it's annoying that people can grief creations, it can be fun to try to build a secret base. Be sure to check out the Minecraft 1.8.4 creative servers if the goal is to build cool Minecraft 1.8.4 houses, pokemon, monsters, castles, red stone hard drives, etc.
All players start with a book that has a few server commands, there should be a command for just teleporting to the server spawn and back somehow. It's important to get back to the server spawn to trade at the shop. The Minecraft 1.8.4 shop has some interesting trades for common materials. Be sure to check out the shop before running out into the wilderness of this Minecraft 1.8.4 sever.
Max players: 64
Avg players: 20-60
Minecraft 1.8.4 survival server #2:
This is a really interesting Minecraft 1.8.4 survival server. This is one of the few populated PvE-enforced survival servers. There's even some way to get red lines around houses, statues, etc. Anything enclosed in a single block line of red blocks on the ground is absolutely against the rules to build or dig near. The rules suggest to not build or dig within 50 blocks of a red line, it may result in a ban.
Be quick about leaving the server spawn too. This Minecraft 1.8.4 server has a 10 minute server spawn rule. After 10 collective minutes of hanging around the server spawn, this Minecraft 1.8.4 server will teleport players out a few hundred, maybe thousand blocks out. After another 10 collective minutes of being out the server spawn, then players can enter again. If someone has 5 minutes on the timer and leaves the server spawn, they can re-enter and start
however, once 10 minutes have been reached no entry will be allowed until the counter goes all the way back down to 0.
Some people have made some really cool buildings and statues on this Minecraft 1.8.4 server. It would probably be a good idea to travel at least 1,000 - 2,000 blocks out before building. This is one of the best Minecraft 1.8.4 servers because of the simplicity and family-friendly idea for a .
Other than that, the rules state some basic things. In general don't hack, spam, curse, cheat, advertise, grief, etc. Another important rule is to bring up any problems or discrepancies on the website. It's against the rules to complain about management problems / server problems in the chat.
Max players: 48
Avg players: 5-30
Minecraft 1.8.4 survival server #3:
This Minecraft 1.8.4 vanilla server is one of the most basic Minecraft 1.8.4 survival servers out there. There are no PvP rules other than no hacking, cheating, being a jerk, etc.
While there is a starter town with a few unnatural features like a meat spawner, it's a genric vanilla survival server. This Minecraft 1.8.4 server just goes on for ages like any other . The starter town starts off in a .
Other than all of there there's nothing else to do on this Minecraft 1.8.4 server but to run around and have fun. Find a place for a secret base while traveling out thousands of blocks into the wilderness. Or try finding other players creations and destroy them for the materials. This is a fun generic Minecraft 1.8.4 experience. The only special commands are something about setting a home, teleporting to town, and then back to the home.
Max players: 81
Avg players: 10-50
This section is all about Minecraft 1.8.4 creative servers. These allow players to fly around and build at any pace, just like in normal creative mode. Some of these types of servers give players plots of land to build on. In once case players get to upgrade the amount of plots they have if the admins think the stuff they make is cool enough.
Minecraft 1.8.4 creative server #1:
This is a great Minecraft 1.8.4 server for creative mode. On this 1.8.4 creative server players get land plots to build on. While the plots only fair in size, they extend all the way to bedrock and all the way up to the 256 block build limit.
On this cool Minecraft 1.8.4 server players get to build whatever they want. If the creations a player makes are good, the admins will see this and upgrade the player with more Minecraft land plots. Players can potentially own quite a few of these land plots, at least 7, maybe more. There are also builder ranks that come with the land plots.
All of these reasons give so many reasons to try out this Minecraft 1.8.4 server at least once. It's an interesting concept to be able to basically make an art showcase for any pieces of Minecraft 1.8.4 artwork.
Max players:
Avg players:
Minecraft 1.8.4 creative server #2:
This is a really
for creative mode. Players start in a cool looking cathedral-like structure with all sorts of wacky creations all over the place. This is an interesting Minecraft server to fly around and build things.
The admins are very supportive of helping people build and fix things. If somehow something gets griefed, admins might even try to help rebuild it. It's a moderately family-friend Minecraft 1.8.4 server, it's at least worth a try when wanting to play creative mode.
Even if not for building, this is at least an interesting Minecraft 1.8.4 creative server for flying around and looking at all the interesting player-made Minecraft creations. Even just at the spawn there are some intensely beautiful Minecraft creations in a sense.
Max players: 300
Avg players: 5-30
This section is all about modded Minecraft 1.8.4 servers that support faction play. On factions servers players get to make alliances and bases, claim territory, fight wars, setup traps, and more. These Minecraft servers are interesting for a certain type of player. It almost feels more like playing an MMO with guilds or clans than a normal Minecraft server.
Minecraft factions server #1:
This is a great Minecraft 1.8.4 server for factions. This one has three different options every time players log in. There are 1.8.4 sky wars in one corner, 1.8.4 kit PvP in another, and 1.8.4 factions in the last. Through the factions portal players can return to where they left off in the factions server.
This one has many of the other common options as seen on many other factions servers. This Minecraft 1.8.4 faction server has commands to create factions, invite players, claim land areas, and more. Be careful of other players, they'll gladly take resources and land from anyone. There are some vicious PvP players out there in any Minecraft factions server.
Max players: ?
Avg players: 50-200
Minecraft factions server #2:
This is another epic Minecraft 1.8.4 factions server to play. Players are in a castle and once they jump off they can't get back up and they're stuck in PvP zoning. Be sure to check out the cool auction system before leaving town, and be careful about leaving. Players will gladly chase down someone right when they leave town, just for the kill, or even for the starter items.
Players start off with a few starter items, as with most Minecraft servers in general. After losing the initial batch of starter items, there's usually not another batch. Be careful about getting started, it's always a dangerous world out there in a Minecraft factions server.
This server players can't build within quite a few hundred blocks from the initial server spawn. This Minecraft 1.8.4 server is pretty cool factions server for anyone looking for that kind of adventure. While there's nothing really that much better about any one faction server vs. another, this one is a pretty good 1.8.4 factions server.
Max players: 500
This section is for Minecraft 1.8.4 servers with parkour features somewhere. There aren't really any Minecraft servers that focus 100% on parkour, but some Minecraft 1.8.4 servers have big sections for parkour. Some Minecraft servers even have multiple levels and versions of parkour, which can get really interesting.
Minecraft 1.8.4 parkour server #1:
This is actually a Minecraft 1.8.4 survival server, but right at the server spawn is a small little section for parkour. There's a small ladder leading up to what requires a running jump to reach a platform. From this platform players can enter the parkour area.
While there's only one parkour level, it's pretty tough and might take a long time. It's a pretty fun parkour level however and can keep someone entertained for quite a while. Other than that this is a pretty generic vanilla survival server. There's a shop to trade items, a teleporter to get thousands of blocks away from everyone, and more. It's a really neat Minecraft 1.8.4 server for parkour fans who like survival mode.
Max players: 64
Minecraft 1.8.4 parkour server #2:
Check out this cool Minecraft 1.8.4 server. This one's got a lot of different game modes. Players can head on over to the games hub in order to find parkour. There's actually a section where players can type in what level they want with special commands. There are options for several different parkour levels for players to beat.
While some of these parkour levels are easy, some are extremely taxing and difficult. There's a high-score leaderboard, but they're broken and have unrealistic times like 3 seconds and stuff. It's too bad, if the high scores worked this could be one of the most rewarding Minecraft 1.8.4 parkour servers in the game.
Other than that feel free to check out the creative mode section, or the survival mode section. There's a place to spend in-game money, and lots of other mini-games too. The games hub has plenty of games to play, not just parkour. This is one of the most diverse and interesting Minecraft 1.8.4 servers out there. This is a really great server for parkour because of all the other options the server has to offer for players who eventually grow bored of just playing parkour.
Max players: 200
This section is for Minecraft 1.8.4 prison servers where players have to work their ways through the ranks by doing various in-game tasks and selling harvested in-game items. On some prison servers, once players go far enough through prison they finally achieve access to a normal survival mode game. This is an interesting twist on Minecraft and can be a very rewarding experience for some players.
Minecraft 1.8.4 prison server #1:
This is an awesome Minecraft 1.8.4 prison server. This one has sections for mass-harvesting wood, iron, and coal. Players can sell these resources for money which can be used for various in-game processes. Players can do this and slowly gain ranks toward stuff.
There's also plenty of PvP on this Minecraft 1.8.4 server. There are multiple sections that teleport players into arenas where they can fight it out to the death. The best part about this Minecraft 1.8.4 pvp experience is that players can also choose to spectate the arena matches from above through transparent blocks that they can stand on.
This is a really cool Minecraft 1.8.4 server in general. For any player looking for a good Minecraft prison experience, this is a really good on. On top of that this one was extremely quick to upgrade to Minecraft 1.8.4 which helped bring a major server security issue under control.
Max players: 150
Avg players: 30-80
This section is all about Minecraft 1.8.4 PvP servers. These include any good server for PvP, and sometimes just any server that has PvP capabilities. There are tons of different PvP activities players can partake in on Minecraft 1.8.4 PvP servers. There are some options like sky wars, kitPvP, open-world PvP, faction PvP, and more.
Minecraft 1.8.4 PvP server #1:
This is a really good Minecraft 1.8.4 PvP server. There are three sections players can choose from upon each login. There's a section for Minecraft 1.8.4 sky wars, Minecraft 1.8.4 kit PvP, and a section for Minecraft 1.8.4 factions. All of these options are different kinds of PvP.
Sky wars involves starting on a small floating islands. Each player gets an island and some items. The goal of this game is to kill all enemy players either through damage or through knocking them out of the sky. Usually players start with enough extra blocks to start connecting their little floating island to an enemy island. Be careful of snowballs and arrows as they're a deadly tool for knocking players off of ledges.
As for the 1.8.4 kit-PvP section. This is more like a battle arena where people can buy PvP kits and use them to fight each other. These are fun sections for players who want a more generic PvP experience, more structured than faction survival, but less mini-game-like than sky wars.
Max players: ?
Minecraft 1.8.4 PvP server #2:
This is the perfect Minecraft 1.8.4 server for any player who wants an open-world generic Minecraft survival PvP experience. There are no mods on this server, and barely and rules. Players can take teleporters out away from everyone if they want to, or they can scout around the perimeter of the starting castle looking for players to fight.
This awesome Minecraft 1.8.4 server has plenty of biomes nearby from the initial server spawn. In some directions players can find lakes, in other directions , occasional , and more. It's a pretty diverse Minecraft server as far as the actual seed goes.
The only downside to this Minecraft server is that it's really hard to find other people. This Minecraft 1.8.4 PvP server is more about hunting than straight up fighting. This is the best kind of experience for players who want to search for a while trying to find someone so they can get the reward of hunting someone down. Most people prefer a battle arena experience, if so then this is not the right Minecraft 1.8.4 server.
Max players: 45
Avg players: 10-30
Minecraft 1.8.4 PvP server #3:
This one is the perfect Minecraft 1.8.4 server for anyone who wants to experience good factions PvP. This server has a starting castle town with auctions and other interesting things. Players mass here and hang out. On all edges of the town there's a drop off where players can't jump back up. On top of that the second a player falls down they enter lootable PvP.
From here, all the way until around 500 blocks away from town, players cannot build or destroy anything. This entire section involves a blind run to get away from all the vicious hunters trying to kill people. The hardest part is protecting the starter items, which are only available one time. Although in reality the starter items aren't a big deal, they can do things like mine diamonds and such.
This is full-on 1.8.4 factions PvP server for any factions addict. There are all the generic factions commands, including create, join, claim territory, etc. This is fantastic Minecraft 1.8.4 server.
Max players: 500

参考资料

随机推荐