求!!!!!! under 求生之路2the passingm...

Under the Magnifying Glass: An Examination of Fundamental Concepts in Mind, Brain, and Education - Pollack - 2011 - Mind, Brain, and Education - Wiley Online Library
Advertisement
Advertisement
This special section explicitly introduces aspects of Mind, Brain, and Education (MBE) in order to help those new to the field develop a better understanding of and participate effectively in MBE. Researchers, policy makers, and practitioners who are already active in MBE will also benefit from the varied perspectives on MBE fundamentals to better understand key concepts in the field. The current issue includes two articles concerning communication in MBE: The article by Tina Grotzer outlines potential barriers to understanding scientific work, and the article by Rebecca Martin and Jennifer Groff presents examples of MBE collaborations in action. Subsequent articles will focus on interdisciplinary work and communication among various stakeholders to address meaningful questions in MBE.阅读理解Hello !I’m Linda.This is a photo of my room.Can you see some books?Yes .They are in the bookcase.These are my notebooks and pencil case.They are on the desk.Where are my pencils?They are in the pencil case.That’s my bed .What’s that on it ?It’s a white quilt(被子). There are two photos on the wall .This is a photo of my family .Look !These are my parents and this is me .That’s a photo of my cat .What’s her name?Her name is Huahua .Oh ,where is Huahua?She is not on the bed .She is not on my desk.Aha!She’s on the floor,under the chair .根据材料内容,回答下列问题。【小题1】Where are Linda’s book?【小题2】What color is the quilt?【小题3】Are Linda and her parents in the photo of her family?【小题4】What’s Linda’s cat’s name?【小题5】Where is the cat?& “Come and see the Ind...”习题详情
276位同学学习过此题,做题成功率84.7%
Come and see the India elephants and the new tigers from America. The bears are waiting to meet you, and the monkeys from China are waiting to throw(扔) things to you. The lovely dogs from Australia are waiting to laugh at you. The giraffes from Brazil are waiting to look down on you.Tickets&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Open timeGrown-up:(***)$2.00&&&&&&&&&&&& 9:00a.m--4:00p.mChildren :over 12 $1.00&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Except(除)FridayUnder12 Free(免票)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10:00a.m--3:00p.mKeep the zoo clean!Don’t touch(触摸) , give good food or go near the animals!【小题1】How many kinds of animals are talked about in the passage?A.four B.fiveC.sixD.seven【小题2】Now Mr Smith is in the zoo with his two sons,one is14 and the other is 10 .How much are the tickets together(总共)?A.$4.00B.$2.00 C.$3.00D.$10.00【小题3】Which of the following is the visiting time?A.8:30am MondayB.9:30am FridayC.3:00pm SundayD.5:00pm Tuesday【小题4】From the passage we can guess the animal “giraffe ”must be very&&&&.A.fatB.longC.strongD.tall【小题5】Which of the following can we do in the zoo?A.to give some food to the fishB.to touch the monkey on the headC.to throw things everywhereD.to keep the zoo cleanC&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2012-浙江省诸暨市暨阳初中七年级下学期阶段性测试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Come and see the India elephants and the new tigers from America. The bears are waiting to meet you, and ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】根据第一段描述,可知提到了六种动物,大象,老虎,树袋熊,猴子,狗和长颈鹿.故选C【小题2】根据Grown-up:(***)$2.00 Children :over 12 $1.00描述可知2+1=3,选C【小题3】根据9:00a.m--4:00p.m描述,可知选C【小题4】根据giraffes from Zambia are waiting to look down(向下看( on you.可知长颈鹿很高,故选D【小题5】根据Keep the zoo clean!可知选D
找到***了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Come and see the India elephants and the new tigers from America. The bears are waiting to meet you,...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Come and see the Ind...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Come and see the India elephants and the new tigers from America. The bears are waiting to meet you, and the monkeys from China are waiting to throw(扔) things to you. The lovely dogs from Australia are waiting to laugh at you. The giraffes from Brazil are waiting to look down on you.Tickets Open timeGrown-up:(***)$2.00 9:00a.m--4:00p.mChildren :over 12 $1.00Except(除)FridayUnder12 Free(免票) 10:00a.m--3:00p.mKeep the zoo clean!Don’t touch(触摸) , give good food or go near the animals!【小题1】How many kinds of animals are talked about in the passage?A.four B.fiveC.sixD.seven【小题2】Now Mr Smith is in the zoo with his two sons,one is14 and the other is 10 .How much are the tickets together(总共)?A.$4.00B.$2.00 C.$3.00D.$10.00【小题3】Which of the following is the visiting time?A.8:30am MondayB.9:30am FridayC.3:00pm SundayD.5:00pm Tuesday【小题4】From the passage we can guess the animal “giraffe ”must be very____.A.fatB.longC.strongD.tall【小题5】Which of the following can we do in the zoo?A.to give some food to the fishB.to touch the monkey on the headC.to throw things everywhereD.to keep the zoo clean”的***、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Come and see the India elephants and the new tigers from America. The bears are waiting to meet you, and the monkeys from China are waiting to throw(扔) things to you. The lovely dogs from Australia are waiting to laugh at you. The giraffes from Brazil are waiting to look down on you.Tickets Open timeGrown-up:(***)$2.00 9:00a.m--4:00p.mChildren :over 12 $1.00Except(除)FridayUnder12 Free(免票) 10:00a.m--3:00p.mKeep the zoo clean!Don’t touch(触摸) , give good food or go near the animals!【小题1】How many kinds of animals are talked about in the passage?A.four B.fiveC.sixD.seven【小题2】Now Mr Smith is in the zoo with his two sons,one is14 and the other is 10 .How much are the tickets together(总共)?A.$4.00B.$2.00 C.$3.00D.$10.00【小题3】Which of the following is the visiting time?A.8:30am MondayB.9:30am FridayC.3:00pm SundayD.5:00pm Tuesday【小题4】From the passage we can guess the animal “giraffe ”must be very____.A.fatB.longC.strongD.tall【小题5】Which of the following can we do in the zoo?A.to give some food to the fishB.to touch the monkey on the headC.to throw things everywhereD.to keep the zoo clean”相似的习题。

参考资料

随机推荐