&&阅读:26&&
&&阅读:25&&
&&阅读:44&&
&&阅读:19&&
&&阅读:232&&
&&阅读:72&&
&&阅读:21&&
&&阅读:21&&
A: I love you.B: I love you, too.A: I loved you the first day I saw you.B: It was love at first sight?A: Yes, it was ...A: Poetry sucks.B: I don't know anyone who likes it.A: Some of it is okay, I guess.B: Yes, the poems that rhyme a...场景:你好吗?How are you doing?问题你好!
Hi / Hello !
How ar...抱歉,我“法国”了!英语中有很多跟国家或民族相关的复合短语,但是普通名词前加上这些国家/民族修饰后,意义可就大不同了。每个短语后面都藏着一个有趣的文化典故...近些年来,人们的经济意识似乎在不断增强,有人开始替人排队挣钱,有人帮着指路也要钱。今天咱们就来说说那替人排队挣钱的&代排族&。
...●请求帮助我可以请您帮个忙吗? Do you mind if I ask you a favor?
*要注意回答“可以”时用No,“不可以”时用Yes。Do you mind if I ask you a favor?
(我可以请...1. I must sleep less to get more done.为了干完更多的活儿,我必须少睡点儿觉。2. I must work longe...近年来,造假、抄袭等丑闻萦绕着学术圈。&两会&上,全国人大代表闫希军建议,应设立&学术欺诈罪&。 请看中国日报网的报道: China should make academic fraud...您要找的是不是:
n. 寓言(fable的复数)
adj. 寓言中的,虚构的 | v. 虚构(fable...
['fe?b(?)l]
n. 寓言;无稽之谈
vi. 编寓言;虚构
vt. 煞有介事地讲述;虚构
n. (Fable)人名;(法)法布勒;(英)费布尔
那是无稽之谈。
寓言的寓言或神话性质的;传说的
- 引用次数:9
Summarizes its characteristic, proposed some opinions, and provide some examples for the metaphor research of "Liezi" fable.
总结其特点,并提出一些意见,为《列子》寓言的隐喻研究提供一些借鉴。
参考来源 -
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
[ 'feibl ]
a deliberately false or improbable account
a short moral story (often with animal characters)
a story about mythical or supernatural beings or events
以上来源于:
神话,传说
虚构的故事;谎言,无稽之谈
话题;大众谈资
(文学作品中的)情节
废话,空谈
编(或讲)(寓言、神话、传说等);说(谎);煞有介事地讲述;虚构:
编(或讲)(寓言、神话、传说等);说(谎);煞有介事地讲述;虚构:
He is fabled to be the national son of a king.
他编造自己是国王的亲生儿子。
The bird of Paradise is fabled to have no feet.
相传天堂的鸟没有脚。
编(或讲)寓言
杜撰,虚构;说谎:
She fabled about her family's past.
她编造她家的历史。
old wives'(或women's) fable(s)(或story)
荒诞离奇的故事,无稽之谈
更多收起结果
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
A fable is a story which teaches a moral lesson. Fables sometimes have animals as the main characters. 寓言
...the fable of the tortoise and the hare.
…乌龟和兔子的寓言。
You can describe a statement or explanation that is untrue but that many people believe as fable. 谣传
Is reincarnation fact or fable?
转世投胎是事实还是谣传?
He had some motive in telling this fable.
他讲这寓言故事是有用意的。
Class, I'm going to tell you a fable.
同学们,我要给你们讲一个寓言。
The sage answered him by telling a fable.Once upon a time there was a young and beautiful girl going to visit the king in shabby dress.The king sent her out.
这位智者先讲了一个寓言故事:“有一位年轻貌美的姑娘,满身污垢地去见国王,国王将她赶了出去。
Rosenberg is giving us an anecdote from the trenches, and yet it slips very quickly into a sense of fable.
罗宾森给我们呈现战壕中的轶事,它很快成为一个无稽之谈。
The sad friends of Truth in this fable have gone up and down, gathering up Truth limb by limb still as they could find them.
在这个寓言中真理悲伤的朋友到处游走,收集真理的碎片仿佛他们真的能找到这些碎片。
He sa I'm sorry, he tells this fable of the hawk and the nightingale, which illustrates really the doctrine of might over right.
他说自己是个愚人,抱歉,他讲了一个关于鹰和夜莺的寓言,它很好地阐释了,强权战胜正义这个信条
It begins as a prehistoric adventure (a popular genre at the time), and is related in the solemn, archaic cadences of a fable.
This gentle but ambitious Israeli film, directed by Eytan Fox and written by Gal Uchovsky, is a political thriller that turns into a moral fable.
There's precious little poetry in this free adaptation by screenwriters Neil Gaiman and Roger Avary, but their sharp spin on the story puts a psychological face on the ancient fable.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!其它账号登陆:
单词/词组检索
fable&['fe?bl]
以下由轻松背单词网站提供
n.寓言;童话;神话
a short story which tells a general truth or is only partly based on fact , or literature of this type
The fable is given on the next page. 这篇寓言登在下一页上。He had some motive in telling this fable. 他讲这寓言故事是有用意的。

参考资料

随机推荐