Genre: , , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 2 Jul, 2014
Play Elsword
Free to Play
Recent updates
6 September
They’re here, they’re here! Luciel Diabla & Demonio is finally here! Well, almost, they’ll be here tomorrow but they’re technically here! There’s no need to put on your cult robes for this Dark Overlord and servant duo, just log-in to the game tomorrow and play to your heart’s content. Meet Lu in her true form before the enemies took her powers and was tran and meet the less human Ciel as Lu’s Demonic energy slowly consumes his humanity. Dark stuff, but really good dark stuff. Don’t forget to also check out the Item Mall tomorrow for new and exciting things!
Diabla & Demonio Events
It’s Luciel’s time to shine as the Demon Duo finally gets to unleash their true forms and maybe take back the throne. We know you’re exciting to test out Diabla and Demonio so we’ve arranged events for that very purpose!
o If you happen to be a Luciel with no job, don’t be sad. Log-in for 5 minutes to get a [Cobo] Luciel’s Growth Cube once. And if you’re Diabla or Demonio, you’ll also get a [Cobo] Diabla Growth Cube and a [Cobo] Demonio Growth Cube for logging in for 5 minutes! Inside you’ll get +10 equipment!
o 10 minutes of log-in time will give you a Manic Demon Spirit Cube which contains, the accessories Awakened Demon’s Instinct (7 Days) and the [Cobo] Thriving Demon Form (7 Days).
o During the event, you can also level up Luciel faster with Level Up Support! The higher Luciel’s levels are, there higher the EXP boost will be! Also, dungeon all you can coz Luciel has unlimited Stamina, yo!
Diabla & Demonio Sweepstakes
If it’s real, tangible items you want, then it’s real, tangible items you’ll get (for the players in NA at least)! Play Diabla & Demonio from September 7 to September 13 for four hours, just four hours, to be able to qualify for the sweepstakes! Epic items await the winners!
Item Mall Goodies
Here’s a bang for your buck: Four costumes in one Ice Burner for Luciel when you use Luciel’s All-In-One Ice Burners. Get a chance to complete any one or all of the pieces of the featured costumes in the set! Watch out for it tomorrow!
Open your eyes and everybody who gazes at it will be mesmerized by the deep blue hue. Luciel gets a new customization! Watch out for Deep Blue Eyes tomorrow!
Step right up and be amazed… at how wonderfully adorable the Magician to Illusion costume looks on the El Search Party. Start making magic in this set tomorrow!
That’s all for now, folks and don’t forget to join us tomorrow to welcome Diabla & Demonio~
See y’all in game!
Hello brave adventurers! Have you felt a disturbance in the lands of Elrios lately? It feels like a great power will be unleashed very soon. Whose it is? Our beloved Demon Duo may be preparing for something big. I won’t spoil but you’ll find out soon enough! Tomorrow, we have Ice Burners and other fun thangs at the Item Mall you might want to check out. Try them on for size when they come out! Go, go, go~!
Luciel 3rd Path Events
The Demon Duo still needs ample time to prepare for their great revelation but while they do that, help them get ready by joining the events!
o Prepare to be an enigma when you log-in for 10 and 20 mins to get both the Demon Eroded Equipment Cube and the Demon Eroded Costume Cube. Wear it, and everyone will be wondering if this is a foreshadowing. Heh.
o 60 minutes of hanging out and grinding with friends in Elrios will give you a Luciel… I miss you! Cube. Could the name of this cube mean something? We don’t know but you’ll find out when you get it!
ITEM MALL GOODIES
You don’t have to dive into the deep to go on a magical whale ride. You can now get your very own Seta to ride anytime, anywhere! And have it charge towards your enemies to boot!
Rose will not be left behind when it comes to the latest Elrios fashion. She’s finally got a complete Bunny Girl Set to call her own! Complete with costume, skill cut-in and a pair of wonderful heart eyes! Check it out tomorrow, bruhs!
Send shivers down your enemies’ spine when they see you wearing the Glacial. They’ll be too frozen in their tracks from fear. Let your coldness rule! Get it from Glacial Ice Burners tomorrow! (Available for Elsword to Add only)
Show your enemies that the only entities they should fear are themselves - especially when you’re disguised as them with Evil Tracer 2. Let them know that you’re a better version of themselves tomorrow! (Available for Elsword to Add only)
Become a heavy metal fighter when Elsword and friends suit up in the latest Nasod Battle Suit MK-2 (Light) /MK-B (Dark). Gain the strength and speed of the Nasods tomorrow! (Available for Elsword to Add only)
That’s all for now folks~
See y’all in-game!
&A great experience right from the beginning -- there is so little downtime that you'll find yourself pulling off combos in no time. Combat is where the game truly shines.&
--
“Winner: 2011 Best Sidescroller”
&Top 3 Action Games - Reader's Choice&
--
“Beautiful, 3D stylized scenes cleverly accented with manga charm.”
--
Major Update: Elysion - Celestial Dimensions
Elysion: Celestial Dimensions
Travel to a place that's neither here or there. A place that exists in a different dimension. Is this where
the Pillar of Light points to according to the prophecy? Will the El Lady finally reveal herself to the El Search Party?
Get ready to journey through time and space.
New Village
New NPCS
New Story
New Dungeons
Level Cap Increased to 99
Learn more here:
About This Game
Elsword is a free-to-play, online action RPG that uses classic side-scrolling beat ‘em up gameplay mechanics and deep customization to bring a unique manga experience to life.
In Elsword, you star in your own comic book while experiencing all the excitement of a massively multiplayer online game. Get ready for fast-paced gameplay, stunning animation, and epic bosses. Whether conquering hordes of enemies in dungeon runs or showing off your skills in the PvP arena, Elsword is the most intense free-to-play action RPG to date.
oCo-Op Gameplay - Party-up with friends to explore over 50 unique and beautifully rendered dungeons, towns, and secret levels.
oUnique Characters, Unique Stories- Players can choose from nine customizable characters, each their own unique story, play style and special skills to develop.
oSkill-Based PVP Combat- Elsword offers intense and strategic PvP with matchmaking and multiple competitive modes. Challenge your friends in matches of up to 8 players at a time.
oCustomize like Crazy- Each character features multiple job changes, dozens of skills and endless opportunities for customization. Create or discover your personal look.
oCommunity Support- Constant game updates, item and content expansions, and special events including GM Livestream play sessions, community contests and PVP Tournaments are all a part of the Elsword experience.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor:Intel/AMD 1GHz
Memory:Above 1GB
Graphics:Nvidia GeForce 5 Series
DirectX(R):9.0c
Hard Drive:3GB Space in the hard disk
Recommended:
Processor:Intel/AMD 2GHz or higher
Memory:Above 2GB
Graphics:Nvidia GeForce 7 Series
DirectX(R):11 or higher
Hard Drive:4GB Space in the hard disk
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
(78 reviews)
Very Positive
(4,950 reviews)
where to begin... the cash shop is VERY expensive, about $30+ for a costume and $10 for extra skill slots (which should be there to begin with) i would say the balancing sucks but there is no balance. they just buff whatever they want to buff and make it overpowered to one shot in PvP. as for the community it's the most toxic community in the entire history of any game i've ever played in my entire life (yeah even worse than CS:GO and every MOBA out there) and the people who run the game pay ZERO attention to what the community is saying. i swear they're just stealing KR's updates and just using those cause of how lazy they are... even though they have said they do it different than other servers which is complete BS i follow KR so i know what they do and it's EXACTLY the same. they don't do sht to their own server... my advice? don't waste your time with this game. go play B&S or DFO something i promise you'll thank me in the long run.
I have been playing this game since 2012. Yes my steam profile doesnt say that but i downloaded it directly from the web page so it doesnt record into my steam. (i downloaded the steam version recently)So i will tell u about this game and my experience with it
Pros: Variety of character/ classes. There are a total of 34 class with 11 different characters each have their own unique style/ play style-Varieties of skills. Some look and work almost like another but most are unique with cool animation-Cool dungeon design (not game play wise)-A battle can be very cool and flashy which in my opinion never a bad thingAlso this game is not &pay to win&. Well it does pay to get your character op in 1 week rather than 1 year. But overall most item mall stuff can be obtain completely free via the Board. But with a shet tons of grind With all that said why am i not recommend this game?Cons: The game is full with glitches. Extremely unbalance between class And the developer know absolutely nothing about their game and what their players want-Every basic need that u need in the game u will have to pay for it. Or go and grind and lose your sanity for ED -In game currency- to buy them. Everything from pets, to Skill B slot -an item that give u 4 more skill slot- which should not be a god dam thing that u have to get because it the basic of the gameplay (skill spamming). If u dont own it u get a big disadvantage. Despite how important the item is The developer give it a cost of $9. You can see how greedy they are-Poor dungeon design (game play wise) The dungeon is absolutely repetitive and boring. They have almost no talent in creating a good and actually challenging dungeon (well there are a few but it rare). The boss is so poorly thought out. If u want to fight against bosses that run away or go invincible for like 30 sec while attacking u with their stupid moves and u cant do jack but wait for them until they come back, then this is the game for u cuz it what alot of the dungeons are. -It the worst grind fest game i ever play. i played alot of MMORPG and i know it a crucial part of it But this game bring it to a whole new level of grind. Im at lv 90 (when this post was made) level 99 is the max level. And if u want to lv up to max u gotta do the same stupidly made dungeon for at least 300-500 times which is absurd and REPETITIVE -Bad developer: The developer dont care about their community at all. Result in horrible plagued community with cancerous c*nt who go around trolling and being a d*ck without any consequences. The developer also horrible at balancing and bug fixing. Nerfing a class that dont need it and buff class that is already over power. They always either over buffed a class so it become a monster or just nerfed to hell. The costumer services is horrible and unresponsive. Bad events that make me thinking why these events need to be exist. Alot of events they have usually for player who pay for the game.The reason why im still playing this game is because alot of my friend still play it so at least we can play together and do stupid stuff in game to make it actually fun. Other wise i probably never come back to this trash of a game
Pre-Release Review
I feel that they no longer care about the player base at all, Costumer service is horrid its automated as in bots. begginning was good but greed took over the fun of the game not only that you have GMs who are not helpful at all some already left cause how they are treated. this money sinker is what the new name should be. it plays on otaku who think this is a good game when you got plenty others worth your wallet and feel good about. this game doesnt do that, when you spend it just feels so bad.
This game is not a good game... --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------1.Developers want to suck your money out of you2.There are broken characters3.These new events are pointless4.Stats system dosen't feel like it works and it ends up being broken5.Characters without defense get owned (Such as squishy characters)6.The quests are pointless besides the job classes7.THERE IS NO AUCTION HOUSE WTF!!! (Dungeon Fighter Online Has A Auction House)8.Grinding Repetitive dungeons on weekends are the best way to level--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is all i have to say... you would be better off trying dungeon fighter online or trying out the new games such as closers online.Final Verdict: 4/10
Not bad. The payment stuff are not needed, for me at least, but pretty helpful. I haven't spent a single cent on this game and yet I get to end-game. You can get things if you know how to, like buying the special currency using in-game money from others.Gameplay is fun. At the start of the game, you get basic skills for being low level. Level up and dungeons get hectic and skills become flashier and more deadly.Music is what I don't focus on since I have other music playing.You have to grind in this game obviously like any other MMO.Try it out at least. This review is my opinion.Black Desert is another MMO off Steam that I recommend though.
I've played this game for 10s of thousands of hours off steam. Don't play this game if you aren't willing to pay alot of money. The PvP is completely unbalanced and the PvE is boring and grindy. Lowkey tho theres tons of ?????es on this game 2 lure in of all ages so if ur lonely and ur trying 2 slide in get some niec ibs, a +9 for the niec wep effect and join guilds liek aesthetical/silience/adore/exousia or any populr group u fiend its a sea of ????? trust mi tho most r weaboos but hey man som r ok u feel so ya try ur luq gl fam pceor u can b like takoon and hunt female ara playrs in spar :eyes:
Pre-Release Review
Wanted to try out this game for fun since I lost motivation playing Tree of Saviour.You can't play the game without having your account activated, but their automatic email system is ridiculously slow so I didn't bother until the next day. Once I manage to activate my account and got into the game, the game started with all it's audio off with no way to turn it on until you finish the beginning of the game. I found the input unresponsive when trying to perform basic beginner combo on both my keyboard and mouse. I had to spam my keys as if I'm trying to compete with turbo mode. Sadly this is with a latency of ~72ms with their server.Gamepad is not natively supported despite it advertise as having gamepad support on their site (so you will require third party software such as xpadder, joymotion, logitech gaming software, etc.). They lock you out of their official forum unless you spend money on the game. I can understand that if their community is extremely toxic, but you can't even view the forums as a newcomer who will not spend money on a game that you have not played.There's a few other problems, but overall, my first time experience was pretty disappointing.
I love this game, but there are pros and cons to it. For example:Pros:-Nice Graphics-Friendly and large community-Active and helpful GMs-Detailed story line-Fun boss raids-Detailed customization options for both characters and in-game settingsCons:-Expensive in-game currency for people who start out without a irl job-People speak other languages in chat in the North American server, which leads to alot of mis-communication-Add can barely be heard without blasting my headset's volume up, as he talks way too quietlySo overall, the good things do out number the bad things. So I would recommend this game.
I give the game an 8/10. The game is great but stuff like inventory expansion is unavailable unless you put actual money into it.
Free to play, pay to win Grindfest of a game with broken classes and repetitive gameplay.A game that will Suck your wallet dry.i regret recommending this game to others... i will make up for it with this review as a warning for anyone wanting to try out this game.
Was this review helpful?
15 people found this review funny
I had no life because of this game and i have shamed my family because of it.
Was this review helpful?
Pre-Release Review
See the potential in this game and want to play a better one that is very similar? Play DFO.DFO has the lame fatigue system, but other than that it is amazing.Screw the fatigue/stamina systems in general though.
Was this review helpful?
Ive played this for years, ever since Raven first came out( Before it came to Steam mind you). Things were great at first, fun combat made
my actions planned and less forced, nice mix of characters each with there own unique story, and having my character seem to actually age when i'd reach the next class made me feel like I was growing in the world.But as time went on, things changed. PVE stayed the same (after some minor additions to help remove inactive players) But everything else began to seem wrong. PVP is broken, I've seen people play as Chung, and picked the class Tactical Trooper, and not even need to fight. I saw these 2 players, both level 70 at the time, face off, and while the other was busy attacking chung, he just sat there, gaining MP from the blows. When he had enough, he pressed ONE skill, dropped a nuke, and it was over, all of the other's HP was gone. And thats COMMON in PVP, just one example of thousands.Next is the costumizations, yes theres alot to choose from, and most are amazing, but they cost way to much. The only reason people buy them is because if they don't they can't have that crutial edge in a fight, as the best costumes all have fairly decent,(if not overpowering) stat boosts. But to KEEP these little outfits you MUST PAY DOUBLE PRICE TO KEEP IT. If you dont specify that you want it permanently when you first buy it, it will disapear forever after only 30 days. Making you waste all that money is a low blow.The community isn't to bad, I had a great guild and i'd been a member for most of my time there. But in the more competitive areas thats not really the case, PVP pits you against others based on Rank and not Level, meaning as a poor level 15 I may have to fight a level 80 De-ranker....Yes people derank themselves by losing to people on purpose, then fight there way back up for ammusment. I recommend not even bothering with pvp until your final job class is unlocked at level 35.The last and probably the worst is what happened to my younger brothers account. He's young and naive so his password wasn't the most secure, and he was unfortunatly targeted by a hacker, after I appealled to costumer support on the is1. Have my previously used password2. a SCREENSHOT of you playing as a character on the account3. emal address and so on... I was finally able to give the info and when things seemed to be looking up.THEY DELETED HIS ACCOUNT, on the grounds that &Sharing your password to others is prohibited& as if all the time he had spent on his character wasn't bad enough, all the items bought even with real money were erased. My brother was crushed and quit forever, myself shortly after when something similair happened to a guildmate. The support is poor when it really counts, and isn't afraid of quickly saying 'Theres nothing we can do'.I'd go on but there are many other reviews you could read that have the finer details of the games issues, and to be honest i'm getting a headache remembering all this crap.Try it yourself if you want, but for your own sake don't buy anything until about 3 months into the game, see if its right for you. No need to break the bank for that swimsuit costume that gives more stats than any armor set...Not even gonna start on THAT one.
Was this review helpful?
Used to be a fun game until the community went down hill. Consumers arent having fun then before, barely any new contents, literaly went from entertainement to marketing, items are over priced, pvp is 100% P2W if you're not willing to spend money to this game, dont play PvP. The only thing i enjoyed about this is the PvE and the new Hero mode, that's the only reason im playing this game. Basically new update in this game means new items in the item mall, 8$ per piece, prices doubled if you want a permanent costume PART. The ice burners are the only thing feeding the developpers with *profit*. New costumes? Get it from ice burners only, you know the item which you have ???? luck / RNG even after spending 800$. Even the halloween costumes are dumb, why arent the creators that won the halloween costume contest 2016 getting the costumes they made if they won? Instead give them K-Ching (in game monney currency) that allows them to buy the costumes they made instead of giving it for free sure. I had high hopes when they started to put new game modes, but its hard to enjoy them if the servers aren't stable. Instead i see players teleporting or me getting the connection interrupted message while my internet speed is good enough to run a game without lag? They DID listen to the consumers but that was only for the balance patch. TL:DR The game is becoming worst and worst, PvP is pure P2W (Unless you do spar with a friend), new update means that you need to spend money to get the new items, game is purely focused on marketing instead of *Entertainement*, community is not friendly at all even players in game that spam *Git Gud* or *Lagger/Runner*, used to be satisfying, pve is still fun (But now they limited the grindings you need to do to get gears).
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
(Note this is a long rant about this game so I wrote a little summery about the game at the bottom of this review to save your time. If you like to see the quick summery of it just scroll to the bottom (I won’t blame you….this is long….no pun intended) if you want details on what I find bad about the game than continue ahead)________________________________________________________________________________Although steam says I have w.e many hours I have I’ve played this game way before it even got to steam and when the newest character was the 4th one (Raven) and all I can say is this game is terrible (in comparison to its older version). And it’s mainly due to stupid design choices starting withPvEMainly untouched by the f***ery that is until you get to the higher levels and the divines hand comes down with a smite of a difficulty spike with ???????t enemies hitting with the forces of semi-trucks loaded with nukes and simply requires you to have a bunch of potions and people just to fight through one redundant dungeon to the next (btw the story is go here do it 3 times sometimes more to get a drop or some ???? than move on to the next)PvP (The bulk of my argument cause PvE is just so boring to even talk about)Oh where do I begin....this blight on everything divine and holy is the main reason why I have issues with this game. And it starts with the claim that it’s a “Technical skill pvp& but that is ???????t and here’s why. let’s say you’re
lvl 21 just starting to get into the ring trying to get your bearings,First match:
you'll match up with someone around your level a nice balance gameSecond match:
another match that’s balance what’s wrong with this again?Third match: ????ING LVL 80 now you'd think oh no big deal surely the game auto scales us to a similar level or something to keep everything equal? Well...Your ????ing wrong that bastarad lvl 80 will be dealing 80 lvl damage while you’re doing your 21 level damage so you could be great at the game and be able to out play everything your opponent does but you better have the grace of a swan and the unpredictable movements of a f***ing alpaca cause the instant that lvl 80 gets you he will steam roll your ??? in a single combo...sort of like a mouse fighting a person with a nuke launcher, sure the mouse can wiggle his way around get some bites in but the second that guy pulls that trigger you better have your last will and testament cause you won’t have enough time to type the “f*** you lvl noob!!!” in your spurt of rage. Now here’s another issue in pvp and that’s the damn lag, the pvp lag is so bad you can even tell when you’re going to have to deal with it simply wait in the pvp loading screen and if someone marinates on 30% for too long guess what you have a lagger to deal with. And the reason why this is so bad is that it breaks the fundamentals of the game which is to cause a person to flinch so you can lay down your punishment, but laggers will slip out of these combos and be able to attack you causing you to flinch and letting them to combo you instead, And after a little testing the lag isnt caused by your internet but it’s the game its self that causes it (note this applies to some). For example if I pvp with my friend whos a block or so down from me no problem if I hit him he flinches everything is alright but lord help me (Or by freyja boobs *just look them up on the wiki…seriously*) if I pvp with someone who’s not even in my f**king city cause from that point lag starts to set in and it’s not your fault the game doesn’t have any dedicated servers to individual zones so your fighting people worldwide which leads to delayed reactions messing up your combos or a person would use a move a good while ago (which didn’t execute cause you hit him) but will pop out of nowhere damaging you and allowing the f**kward to roam free like a b*tch I mean bird. Oh and while we’re on the topic about breaking the fundamentals of the game, SOME OF THESE CHARACTERS ARE DESIGNED TO BREAK THEM. There are characters who have moves that put them in a super armor state which prevents flinching or it’s there damn passive (I’m looking at the damn elboy family) in conclusion screw pvp in this game period.
it’s not fun to much of the time and even without the lag the laziness to not have the game scale me and my enemy
to a f**king common level will ruin games that you could have won had the game stop being a lazy azz.Pay to win?F**kYes&Oh only thing you can do is buy costumes that’s not pay to win& --the elsword loyalist to everyone&F**k off you cheeky ???????& - me to those loyalist who say the previous statement and here’s whyCostumes in the game will give your characters stats like extra health, attack speed stuff like that. The problem about that is they not only give you these stats which will offset the balance of pvp if the other person doesn’t have one of those costumes but these costumes can be thrown into anvil of f**kery
and upgraded even more. This completely causes the costumes to have more bs stat potential than anything you can get in game (watch someone try to defend that by saying how to brought it and they deserve the stat boost and blah blah blah “&F**k off you cheeky ???????& ) putting this into perspective the average person would have about 5 pieces of equipment (not including accessories) now these pay to win masters would have about 11 a costume for each of the 5 pieces and hair now that’s without the damn enhancement stones which adds even more disgusting boost to the costume making your more powerful than the average player (and let’s not forget about the set boost you get adding even moreeeeeeee stats). and before you ask no there is no way to have a permeant costume in game you do get a costume but don’t get attach to it cause it will expire in about 10 days unless you buy the ????ing thing note I didn’t put accessories into the count so that’s even more to deal with._____________________Summery and Conclusion_________________________________________This game is just a mess from the PvE in late game to the PvP from the beginning, PvE is the definition of insanity doing the same ???? over and over again for something different, PvP is worked against by the core of the game in total and by the way its design. And to top it off the game is boring (mainly due to the broken PvP and redundant PvE), the only reason I really play it is because of the characters which I personally like as there really interesting due to their different job changes (think of Pokémon but when it evolves you choose from 3 different evolutions or 4 for one of the characters) there different play styles always were fun and the combo system in the game is actually really fun to play around with although it does have a learning curve but after you learn it you can do some real fun combos. But I don’t think the reason why we play games is just for one thing and I honestly will not be dropping a dime for this game in anyway shape or form cause it hasn’t earned it and instead of buying things to customize my character ( ironic how the steam page says how you can customize them as much as you want which is a bull face lie cause you need real world money and will buy a set of clothes cause of the set boost it gives) and note I have several characters to waste several bundles of dollars of several different characters is disgusting and more of a cash ????? than evolve was at launch. If you play this game play it for the characters and to see their abilities if you find something worthwhile in it enjoy it although I don’t think it will last you a very long time .
Was this review helpful?
It was fun when the game first launched in NA, it's just not worth it anymore despite it being free. Tricks you into buying crap (Keep in mind gloves in the mall is about 5 dollars!) and the server overall is bad. Many toxic players roam along with P2W players take up the majority of it. It is a VERY Grindy, and that ruined my experience in Elsword. PvP isn't fair with lag issues, Character balances, and gear advantage. Dungeoning is very boring, some of them are fun, but it's just very dull grinding the same dungeons over and over again only to get very little reward. Elsword will swallow your money, and make you feel like a total piece of crap. I'm an old player and I spent probably over 200 dollars onto this game, and it wasn't worth it AT ALL. I have nothing really positive to say other than making a couple of close friends, and the older character designs. It was much more balanced before, however with more patches buffing characters it's far too strong for unexperienced player who have never played the game from the start. KOG's new &balances& and &patches& is just lazy game design, and also very unhealthy. Pay to win with very little strategy to use unless you have had spent COUNTLESS hours practicing and perfecting one combo, only to have it crushed by a pay to win player. Who can practically almost kill you in one combo. Sure they kinda have good events, but it's not fair when everyone gets a free 60 levels.. I loved this game when I was younger and I thought it would get better, but it was ruined by KOG's greed. Just don't
Was this review helpful?
where to begin... the cash shop is VERY expensive, about $30+ for a costume and $10 for extra skill slots (which should be there to begin with) i would say the balancing sucks but there is no balance. they just buff whatever they want to buff and make it overpowered to one shot in PvP. as for the community it's the most toxic community in the entire history of any game i've ever played in my entire life (yeah even worse than CS:GO and every MOBA out there) and the people who run the game pay ZERO attention to what the community is saying. i swear they're just stealing KR's updates and just using those cause of how lazy they are... even though they have said they do it different than other servers which is complete BS i follow KR so i know what they do and it's EXACTLY the same. they don't do sht to their own server... my advice? don't waste your time with this game. go play B&S or DFO something i promise you'll thank me in the long run.
Was this review helpful?
This game is not a good game... --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------1.Developers want to suck your money out of you2.There are broken characters3.These new events are pointless4.Stats system dosen't feel like it works and it ends up being broken5.Characters without defense get owned (Such as squishy characters)6.The quests are pointless besides the job classes7.THERE IS NO AUCTION HOUSE WTF!!! (Dungeon Fighter Online Has A Auction House)8.Grinding Repetitive dungeons on weekends are the best way to level--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is all i have to say... you would be better off trying dungeon fighter online or trying out the new games such as closers online.Final Verdict: 4/10
Was this review helpful?
I give the game an 8/10. The game is great but stuff like inventory expansion is unavailable unless you put actual money into it.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

参考资料

随机推荐