阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩15页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢一个最近很火的段子:
一个小伙A用2000元其中的1500元给妹子买了三星手机,留500元吃饭开房,骑着电瓶车去找妹子,妹子说:你是一个好人,可是我们真的不合适。
一个小伙B也有2000元,用700元租了一辆BMW,然后去批发市场300元买了99朵玫瑰,告诉妹子,他喜欢手牵手去那些浪漫的小吃店100元,还剩900元,找了五星级酒店的海景房,当晚妹子就跟他睡了,而且说是因为爱情。。。。
在这个段子里,先不论小伙A跟小伙B的学历、长相和家庭条件。单就投资意识来说,高下之别立见。
财富的作用本来就是带来快乐,怎么投资才是高手,评判标准就在于:投资最终得到了怎么样的收获。首先我们来定义这个投资理财项目的IPS(Investment policy statement投资政策说明)
投资总额度:2000元
主要目标:获得姑娘的芳心,建立长期伙伴关系,结束单身状态。
次要目标:度过一个愉快满足的夜晚。
投资限制:短期投资,快速回报。可以接受高风险。
小伙A,比较实诚,使用的是常规的投资策略,我有多少钱,我就花多少钱。没有关注主要目标和次要目标,将资金浪费在了长期有效的固定资产(手机),但是该固定资产的回报与小伙的主要次要目标没有直接关系,明显是一个失败的投资。
伙B,具有投行思维,懂得充分利用有限的资金,首先,在资金不足的情况下使用租赁的办法来使用昂贵的BMW,其次懂得在批发市场购买99朵玫瑰(注意:不
是1朵,也不是12朵,因为对于姑娘来说,1朵和12朵玫瑰都可能收到过,99朵却很少,能够超过姑娘感动的临界点。但是因为批发,边际成本却是递减的,
只花了300元。)
接下来,对于非主要目标----吃饭,小伙只花了100元(对于投资结果的影响不大的地方减少投资)。但是对于次要目标,度过一个愉快满足的夜晚,小伙花去了剩下的900元(重点目标,重点投资)。
●输入m可以获取到全部文章目录
如果你觉得iOS开发公众微信对你有帮助,请点击右上角“...”标志分享到【朋友圈】,感谢支持!
合作请联系微信:chinaligang
本文来自微信公众账号提交,由微讯啦收录,转载请注明出处。
微信扫码 分享文章在线时间 小时
加我私人微信,获取话题宝典
Sex Secrets
How To Turn A Woman On, Satisfy Her In A Big Way, And Get Her To Do
The Things You've Always Wanted
如何搞定一个女人,让他满足,让她做你想你想做的事
#推广#加好友,咨询学习的艺术,让你喜欢的女生喜欢上你!
To begin with, I want to remind you of the differences between how men and women approach and experience sex.
在开始,我要提醒你男人和女人对性的感受是不同的。& &
To set the stage, I first want to talk about “experience.”
我要告诉你“感受”
& && &As humans, we use our five primary senses to take in informationabout the world. This is called “Perception.” Most of this happens on anUNCONSCIOUS level.
作为一个人类,我们通过5种主要感官从世界上获取信息。这叫感知。它们多数处在潜意识的水平。
& && & We then take what we get om our senses and we process thisinformation. We compare it to what we’ve experienced before, we classify it,we imagine it in different ways, and we have UNCONSCIOUS reactions to it.
我们从这些感官获取到信息并处理它们,把它们和以前的经历做比较,然后分类。我们用各种各样的方法去想像它,然后潜意识的感应它。
& && & Next, we make decisions about what we’re going to do with what wejust experienced. Again, these are mostly UNCONSCIOUS.
接着,我根据以前的经历决定该如何去做。仍然是潜意识的。& && &
Finally, we take action on what we decided to do. You guessed it...again, mostly unconsciously.
最终,我们接我们决定的去行动。你猜到了。大部分是潜意识的。& && &
This description is oversimplified, but I think it’s a useful model towork with here.
这个描述过分单纯化了。但我想在这里它是个有用的模型。& && &
Basically, I believe that men and women go through these four stagesa little differently. And when it comes to sex, I believe that they go throughthem much differently.
基本上,我相信男人和女人经过这四个阶段有一点不同。当提到性,我相信他们的差距会更大。
& && & I mention this because most people deal with other people the waythat they want to be dealt with. They communicate in ways that make senseto themselves. They usually assume that they know what’s best for otherswithout checking first.
我提起这个是因为大多数人对待其他人的方法是他们同样也想被别人这样对待的方法。他们用他们理解的方法表达。在没有检验的情况下,他们通常假设他们知道对别人来说什么是最好的。
& && & This only makes sense. Most people don’t walk around saying tothemselves “Hmmm, I wonder if Sarah tastes the same thing as I do whenshe drinks coffee?” and “I wonder if water tastes exactly the same to her...or if it’s just slightly different...”
大多数人不会四周转一圈问其它人:“嗯。。。。我想知道Sarah喝咖啡的时候尝到的味道和我一样吗?”或“我想知道这水和她喝的味道是否一样。。还是有少许不同呢。。”
& && & Most people have asked these questions once or twice in life, but theyusually stop asking once they decide that most people have the sameexperiences as they do when they drink coffee, etc.
大多数人一生中会问一到两次这种问题。但他们通常在知道别人在喝咖啡时有相同的感受后就不再问了。
----------------------- Page 2-----------------------
& && &Here’s the deal: When it comes to most ‘gross’ experiences (meaningcommon level) like getting hit with a baseball, tasting salt, or seeing a color,we as humans usually have pretty similar experiences.
还有一些例子:当提到大多数“显而易见”的感受(普通意义上的)像被棒球击中,尝盐的味道,或看一种颜色,做为人类我们通常有相同的感受。
& && & But when it comes to ‘subtle’ experiences (meaning less extreme, andin this context, also more complex) people, and especially different genders,have vastly different experiences.
但提到“微妙”的感受时(意为极少数,通常比较复杂),人们,特别是不同性别的,他们的感爱有极大的差异。
& && & For instance, if you show a man and a woman a picture of a Victoria’sSecret catalogue, the man will usually notice all of the women, while thewoman will notice the clothing, including the colors and the details.
举例,如果给一个男人和一个女人看Victoria’s Secret这系列里的一幅画的时候,男人通常关注的是女人,女人通常关注的是衣服,包括颜色和细节。
& && & Finally, the order or sequence of experiences and thoughts have amajor role in the responses that men and women demonstrate.
& && & In the area of sex, men are usually pretty simple: See hot woman, getturned on and want sex. All in about 1-3 seconds. A man can be outsideworking on his car and see a beautiful woman out of the corner of his eye,and instantly be in the mood.
在性的领域,男人通常相当简单:看见一个辣妹,感到兴奋然后想SC。全部的想法在1~3秒内。一个男人开车出门,用余光看见老远有个美女,那个想法马上出现在脑海里。
& && & On the other hand, women are a bit more complex. Even if a womansees a handsome man, she will RARELY get sexually turned on. The firstthing that women experience when they SEE an attractive man is usuallymore of a curiosity or intrigue... a wanting to know more.
另一方面,女人就有点复杂了。即使如果一个女人看见一个帅哥,她很少会性兴奋。女人看见一个有的帅哥时第一个感受通常是有些好奇,想多知道一些他的事。
& && & If a man smiles at a woman, the woman usually interprets the smile as“Hi, you look nice and friendly.”
如果一个男人对女人微笑,女人对这个微笑的解释是:“HI,你看起来很友好 。”
& && & If a woman smiles at a man, the man usually interprets the smile as“I’m interested in sex.”
如果一个女人对男人微笑,男人通常会把个微笑解释为:“我对性有兴趣。”
& && & This one difference causes many first meetings to go the wrong way.
这一个不同就导致许多第一次见面就采取了不正确的办法。
& && & Here’s the deal: In general, it takes women longer to get in ‘The Mood’for sex, and it happens differently than it does for men.
一般来说,要想让女人长时间沉浸在性的“情绪”之中,要比男人困难的多。
& && & As I talk about sex and how to do it better, you need to keep this inmind. Some of the things I’m going to tell you might sound like just‘interesting’ ideas, or unusual things to do.
在我谈论性和如何做的更好的时候,你要保持这种思维。我要告诉你的事情听起来会是有趣的想法或很少有人做的事。
& && & Not so.
& && &While they may be interesting and unusual, they are all specifically toappeal to the female mind and mating preferences. 50,000 years agowomen had to figure out some way to determine if a man was going to be agood provider and a loyal mate.
尽管它们是有趣的和罕见的,他们还是在向女人提出交配的请求。5000年前女人就找到方法确定一个男人是否是能维持家庭生计的和合适的伴侣。
& && & I believe that the concept of ‘Romance’ was that way.
我相信那个方法就是“浪漫”。
----------------------- Page 3-----------------------
& && &If a man was really interested, he would go through somedemonstrations of his devotion... and be willing to wait for sex.
如果一个男人真的有趣,他将通过一些忠诚的证明,并乐于等待。
& && & And so it goes. Women love things like ‘taking your time’,‘anticipation’, ‘sensory rich experiences’, ‘romantic talk’ and ‘foreplay.’
因此,女人喜欢的事是:“不着急”“期盼”“丰富的经历”“浪漫的语言”和“前戏”
& && & I know, I know. We all want a woman that gets turned on by justseeing your unshaven face and dirty hair in the morning. But these are thecards we were dealt, and we might as well learn how to play them in thislifetime.
我知道我知道,我们都想让一个女人早上看到你没刮胡子的脸和脏脏的头发而感到兴奋。但那个我们已经讨论过了。我们不妨学习一下在这一生中怎么去玩弄她们。
& && & Onward.
& && &So I just mentioned a bunch of ideas. Let’s tie them ether.
我要提起一捆子主意,让我们和它们捆在一起。
& && & As far as the senses go: In general, women get turned on by a fewmajor categories of things:
一般来说,女人会因为以下几种东西感到兴奋。
& && & 1. Voice tone, sensual (not sexual) language, and vivid descriptions.
& && && &&&音调,有快感的语言(不是性快感)和生动的描述。
& && & Women love to hear a sexy voice describing ideas, feelings, and
& && && &&&scenarios in painful detail.
& && && &&&女人喜欢听到性感的声音来描述想法,感觉,和剧情的细节。
& && & 2. A wide range of different touching, kissing, stroking, caressing, and cuddling.
& && && &&&一系列不同的触摸,亲吻,安抚,爱抚,和拥抱。
& && & 3. Smells and smelling. Women love great cologne. And women love&&to be smelled.
& && && & 闻,女人非常喜欢香水,女人喜欢被别人闻。
& && & 4. Tastes. Women love to be fed all kinds of wonderful things like& && && &&&Strawberries, chocolate, and champagne.
& && && &味道,女人喜欢所有种类的好东西。像草莓,巧克力和香槟。
& && & Did you notice anything missing from the list?
& && && & 你注意到这个列表里少了什么吗??
& && & I left out SIGHT on my list. Why?
& && && & 我漏过了视觉。为什么?
& && & Well, women don’t get turned on as much by sight as they do by othersenses. Men are usually more turned on by visuals than by the other foursenses combined.
女人不会从视觉上得到兴奋感。男人通常会从视觉上得到兴奋感而不是其它四方面。
& && & Women are turned on more by the others.
& && && & 其它几方面会让女人兴奋。
& && & It’s true that what you look like can PREVENT you from beingattractive due to not taking care of yourself, not being her ‘type’ orwhatever.
这是真的。它可以避免你在没关注自身的情况下去。别做她“那类的人”。
& && & But I believe (and have proven to myself over and over) that if youpave the way correctly, you can overcome looks and get a woman VERYsexually stimulated by using her other senses and her imagination.
但我相信(已经反复的得到证实)如果你正确地铺平道路,你可以用她其它的感官和她的想象力给她极端的性刺激。
----------------------- Page 4-----------------------
& && &Next I talked about how women notice details. Women notice subtlethings. If you rub a woman’s hand, she’ll feel warm and friendly toward you.
接下来我们讨论女人是多么的注意细节。女人注意那些细微的东西。如果你揉一个女人的手,她会觉得温暖并对你表示友好。
& && & If you very very gently and slowly run the tips of your fingers over herhand, she will begin to get aroused (other conditions have to be right, ofcourse).
如果你非常非常温柔地,慢慢的用你的指尖在他手上滑过,他就开始被唤醒(当然其它的条件要具备)
& && & If you kiss a woman on the lips and stick your tongue down her throat,she’ll probably be disgusted. But if you kiss her gently... then slowly pullaway and look into her eyes... then kiss her again slowly and gently... you’llstart a fire inside of her that will build (if you do everything else correctly aswell).
如果你吻一个女人,把你的舌头伸到她喉咙里,他大概会厌恶。但如果你温柔地吻它,然后慢慢地抬头看她的眼睛,然后再次慢慢地温柔地吻她,你会在她的身体里燃起一把火。(如果你其他每件事都做的正确)
& && & I also mentioned romance. To me, romance is simply demonstrating toa woman that this whole encounter and ‘relationship’ with her is meaningful.
我经常说到浪漫。对我来说,向一个女人表达浪漫是很简单的。邂逅以及和她的“关系”是有意义的。
& && & It’s a way of saying “I want to create a great experience for you” toher. If you play up the romance too much, you’ll push a button inside of awoman called “He loves me and wants to marry me.” So be careful.
这是在对她说“我要给你一段难忘的经历”。如果你做的太浪漫了,你会让她觉得“他爱我,想要和我结婚。”所以,小心。
& && & I recommend sticking to the kinds of romance that involve the senses,and not the kind that involve money, gifts, and love letters. There’s nothingwrong with these... it’s just that they lead to the M word. If you want a wife,great. If not, use care and stick to the senses.
我推荐保留一部分浪漫避免这种情况。而且尽量避免金钱、礼物和情书。他们并没什么不好,但是都有想结婚的意思。如果你想要个老婆,非常好。如果不,小心使用。
Anticipation
& && & I believe that anticipation, excitement, and tension are some of thebiggest turn-ons that a woman can feel. Women LOVE to wonder what’scoming next. They LOVE to be surprised. They LOVE to be waiting on theedge of their seats.
我相信期盼、激动、和紧张是女人能感觉到的最兴奋的事。女人喜欢不知道要发生什么。他们喜欢惊奇。他们喜欢在椅子边上等待。
& && & Here are a few ways to do it:
& && && &&&这有几种方法
& && & 1. Say “I have a surprise for you.” Then say “But I’m not going to give& && && & it to you yet... it’s for later.” The surprise can be anything from a& && && & piece of chocolate to some melon-scented massage oil that you& && && & bought to rub her shoulders. It doesn’t matter. The key is to pique&&her curiosity and make her want to know what it is.
说:我有个惊喜给你。然后说:我现在还不打算给你,等会。惊奇可以是任何东西,从一块巧克力到有木瓜香的***油,轻轻放在她的肩膀上。关键的是激起她的好奇心,让她想知道那是什么。
& && & 2. Put a blindfold on her. Women LOVE to be blindfolded! Don’t ask,&&just do it. Go grab a scarf out of your closet (silk if you have it) and put it on her. Remember, women are turned on more by their other&&senses anyway. Turning their vision off heightens their other senses&&and makes them even more responsive.
挡住她的视线。女人喜欢被挡住视线。别问,做就是了。从壁橱里拿一条围巾(最好是丝的)然后给她戴眼睛上。记住,女人是从其它感官上感觉到兴奋的。关上他的视觉,让她其它的感官更灵敏。
----------------------- Page 5-----------------------
& &&&3. When you’re doing something that’s turning her on, STOP. This&&seems counter-intuitive, but it’s the promise land. Guys like to find what feels good and KEEP DOING IT BABY. Women like to have&&what feels good taken away... so they can feel some more anticipation!
当你做什么事正让她兴奋时,停下来。这好象是违反直觉的。男人喜欢找到怎样让她们感觉好并一直做下去,女人喜欢好的感觉离开。。。这让她们更期盼!
& && & Do you get it? Come up with your own ways to build anticipation. Tellher a story about someone that felt anticipation. Tell her you’re feeling it.Whatever. Just make her anticipate what’s coming next.
明白了吗?想出你自己的办法来建立期盼吧。给她讲个某人关于期盼故事。告诉她你也这么感觉的。随便吧。让她期盼下面要发生的事就行。
Stimulating Her Senses
刺激她的感官
& && &So how do you best stimulate these other four senses in a way thatwill turn her on? Now that’s a GREAT question.
怎样做能最好的刺激她的其它四种感官让她兴奋呢?那是个非常好的问题。
& && & 1. Touch her very very gently and slowly. Use the very tips of your fingers. Run them over her arms, neck, shoulders, lips, hands, legs,&&feet... everywhere. If you avoid her breasts, crotch, and ass, you’ll even get her more turned on for later (Remember anticipation? It will drive her crazy... “When is he going to touch my tits?”).
非常非常温柔和缓慢地触摸她。用你每个手指的指尖。从她手臂,脖子,肩膀,嘴唇,手,腿,脚,所有地方。如果你避开了她的胸,胯,和屁股,你会让她等会更兴奋(记得期盼吗?这会让她疯狂的“他什么时候才来摸我的奶头?”
& && &2. Kiss her sensually. Let the first kiss be very light... almost a brush. Then wait (anticipation). Kiss her 100 times on the neck and shoulders. Suck on her lips gently. Lick her just a tad on the neck, shoulders, and lips. Think eating an ice-cream cone, then tone it back a bit. Like you’re tasting her a little each time.吻她。让第一个吻非常轻。。像小刷子一样。然后等(期盼)在她脖子和肩膀上亲100遍。温柔地亲她嘴唇旁边。像小孩子一样在她的脖子,肩膀,嘴唇上舔。想像在吃甜筒。
& && &3. Feed her little bits of things that are sexy. Try strawberries,&&chocolate, champagne. Also, go out and get yourself some of that‘Kama Sutra Oil’ at the adult store. The flavored kind not only tastes good, it HEATS UP if you put it on and breathe on it. Nice.
喂她吃小块的东西是非常性感的。试一下草莓,巧克力,香槟。出去去***商店买点“Kama Sutra油”。这玩意不仅味道好。而且会让你的呼吸变的炽热。NICE..
& && &4. Smell her. Smell her neck and shoulders for about 5-10 minutes&&STRAIGHT. No kissing. No licking. Just smelling for 5-10 minutes.&&Gently run your nose and lips over her shoulders and neck smelling her. Say “Mmmmm... you smell good. I’m just going to smell you for awhile.” You’re going to love how she reacts to this.
闻她。闻她的脖子和肩膀大约5--10分钟。直接的,不吻,不舔。就闻5--10分钟。温柔地让你的鼻子和嘴唇滑过她的肩膀和脖子。说“嗯,你真好闻,让我再闻一会”你会喜欢她对些的反应的。
& && & 5. Talk sexy to her. Men like to hear “I want it harder big boy”...& &women like to hear “Your lips feel so soft and sexy. I love the way your lower lip feels when I kiss it... And I could just kiss you for hours... it feels so nice.” Women love to hear about the DETAILS, remember?
说些性感的话,男人喜欢听到“我要一个棒小伙”女人喜欢听到“你的嘴唇感觉那么柔软和性感。我喜欢我吻你下嘴唇时候的感觉。我吻了一个小时,感觉太好了。”女人喜欢听到细节。记得吗?
----------------------- Page 6-----------------------
& && &6. Tell her stories, and describe what you’re going to do to her. If she’s getting turned on, take a few minutes to whisper in her ear exactly what you’re going to do to her. “You know what I’m going to do next? First, I’m going to slowly and gently kiss your&&shoulders... and then work my way up to your neck... smelling your&&sexy perfume... mmm... you smell soooo good... then, I’m going to&&kiss you deeply...” Get it? Also tell her what feels good in the same detailed way. Use a soft, slow, deep tone of voice.
告诉她过程,描述你要对她做的事。如果她兴奋了,花几分钟对她耳语:你知道我要接下来要做什么吗?首先,我要温柔地慢慢地吻你的肩,然后是你的脖子,闻你性感的气味,嗯,,,是那么好闻,然后,我要深深地吻你。“明白?告诉她感觉很好。用柔软的缓慢地低沉地声音。
The Transition Into Sex (Also Known As ‘Foreplay’)
过度到性(也可以叫“前戏”)
& && & I have a lot of guys ask me things like “How to I make my move?” and“How do I get her to actually have sex with me?”
有许多人问我“我要怎样呢?”或“我怎样让她和我***呢”。
& && & My answer: Remember the old saying... “The hungry don’t get fed.”
我的回答:记住一句老话:“饿了别吃太饱。”
& && & I know that this sounds paradoxical, but you have to ACT LIKE YOUDON’T NEED IT. You have to have an “I can take it or leave it” attitude atthe beginning. Later, after things are rolling, you can bang her brains outlike it's your last chance to have sex this lifetime (interestingly, if you set itup correctly, she’ll love it if you do, too).
我知道这听起来自相矛盾,但的行为必须像你不需要。。你开始必须要有“可有可无”的态度。然后,在之后,你让她失去理智,好象这是你这一生最后的一次机会TD。(有趣的是,如果你的方法正确,她也会喜欢的。)
& && & So to begin with, start then stop. Start then stop. Do something that’sarousing, then cool it and do something else. Did someone say“Anticipation”?
着手做的时候,要开始,停下,再开始,再停下。做一些让她兴奋的事,然后放松下来做别的。做一些叫“期盼”的事。
& && & I thought so.
& && & The way to get her to want to have sex is to create this anticipationwhile at the same time stimulating her senses. Combine this with a casualattitude of “I’m enjoying this, but I don’t NEED it” and you’re off to theraces.
这方法让她想要TD,同时刺激它的感官,用一种“我喜欢享受这个,但我不需要”的态度。
& && & But you have to keep it up. It might take you an extra 20 or 30minutes of this teasing and whatnot, but if you’ll just be patient, my son,you’ll reap the great rewards.
你一定要坚持。它可能要额外花你20或30分钟在这种戏弄或其它类似的事情上。但如果你忍住了,我的孩子,你就要收获了。
& && & There are a few major signals:
这有几个主要的信号
& && & 1. She starts grinding her hips on you.
她开始用屁股磨你
& && & 2. She starts taking your clothes off.
她开始脱你的衣服
& && & 3. She starts taking her clothes off.
她开始脱自己的衣服
& && & 4. She says “I’m getting really turned on” or “I’m really getting hot.”
她说:我好兴奋。或我好热。
----------------------- Page 7-----------------------
& && &5. She grabs your crotch.
她抓你的小弟弟
& && & If you keep it up for long enough, one of these will usually happen.that’s your cue that it’s time to take things to the next level.
如果你能坚持足够长的时间,上面这些通常会发生。那是信号告诉你可以进入下一步骤了。
& && &When you get the signal, it’s time for you to act like a man and dosomething (isn’t it a bitch being a guy sometimes?).
当你得到信号,就是时候做一个男人该做的事了。(不是一个婊子对男人做的吗?)
& && & I recommend this sequence:
我推荐这个顺序:
& && & 1. Run your hands over her breasts (through her clothes).
把手盖在他的乳房上。(穿过衣服)
& && & 2. Run your hands over her ass (through her clothes).
把手盖在他的屁股上(穿过衣服)
& && & 3. Pull her shirt up just enough to expose her stomach a tiny bit, and& && && & then start touching it very gently and slowly... also touch her back& && && & where it’s exposed. Remember what I d about slow, gentle& && && & touching.
把他的衬衣拉起来让她露出一小块腹部,然后开始慢慢温柔地抚摸。背部也一样。记住我说的关于,慢慢地,温柔的抚摸。
& && &4. Stop once in awhile. Create anticipation.
停一小会,建立期盼。
& && & 5. Next, take off her shirt. Don’t immediately go for the breasts! Don’t& && && & do it! Gently touch every part of her that’s exposed (I’m assuming& && && & that she still has her bra on). Kiss her shoulders... and her back.& && && & Add generous portions of light slow touching and mini-tasting.
接下来,脱掉衬衣。别立刻直奔乳房!别那么干!温柔地抚摸她裸露出来的每一块肌肤。(如果乳罩还在的话)吻她的肩膀和脖子。加上大量的温柔缓慢的抚摸。
& && & 6. If the “I’m getting really hot” signals keep coming from her, now& && && & touch and kiss her breasts gently through her bra. If this goes over& && && & well, then take it off and kiss some more. Remember, slow,& && && & gentle... and stop for anticipation breaks.
如果“我好热”这个信号一直在重复,现在穿过乳罩抚摸并亲吻她的乳房。如果发展的好,脱掉它然后继续吻。记住,温柔……为打破期盼而停止。
& && & 7. Next comes the pants. You may have to take shoes and/or socks off& && && & first. Slow and deliberate. Don’t act like you’ve been in prison for& && && & the last five years and this is your first time with a woman.
下一步是裤子。你要先把鞋,袜子脱掉。慢慢地,从容不迫地。别表现的像你在监狱呆了5年刚出来,这是你第一个女人似的。
& && & 8. Once the pants are off, keep kissing, smelling, tasting, gentle slow& && && & touching... and add touching around the edges of her underwear.& && && & Women like to have the skin around the edges of clothing and& && && & underclothing touched (usually). Slowly and deliberately.
一旦裤子脱掉了,继续亲吻,闻,品尝,温柔缓慢的抚摸。在她内裤边上增加一些抚摸。女人喜欢内衣和衣服边周围的抚摸。慢慢地,从容不迫地。
& && & 9.&&Finally, reach down and touch her gently between her legs. She& && && &might resist this (or any of the previous advances). If she does, just& && && & stop and go back to building anticipation. If you do this a few more& && && & times, she’ll usually get turned on to the point where she wants you& && && & to continue.
最后,到达并温柔地抚摸两腿之间。她或许开始抵抗(或在前期某一步)如果她抵抗了,停下来回去建立期盼。如果你做了好几次,她通常会到兴奋点了她会要你继续。
& && & 10.& &For the sake of all the dumb-ass men in the world, I have to say& && && & “If she says “STOP” or pushes you away, then stop. Never force a& && && & woman to do anything. It’s dumb, wrong, and illegal.”
为了世界上的蠢男人们,我必须说:如果她说“停”或推开你。那么停下来。别逼女人做任何事。那是愚蠢地,错误的,非法的。
----------------------- Page 8-----------------------
& && &So that’s it for the ‘transition.’ Now you’re ready for the real deal.
这就是性过渡。现在要开始真干了。
& && & For a woman, her whole body can get turned on. So don’t forget tokeep touching her and paying attention to the rest of her body.
做为一个女人,她整个身体都可以让她兴奋。所以别忘了继续抚摸她。并注意她身体的其余部分。
& && & I recommend trying a few things when you first have oral sex with herto find what she likes.
我推荐在第一次给她口.交的时候试着做一些事找到她的敏感带。
& && & Here’s the list:
& && & 1. Begin by KISSING your way down her stomach... and then her& && && & inner thighs and legs... anticipation.
开始顺着腹部往下亲。然后大腿内侧,腿。。期盼
& && & 2. Ask “are you comfortable.” Women usually like to feel clean and& && && & ‘fresh’... and she might feel self-conscious because she hasn’t& && && & showered in several hours, etc. If this is the case, you might want& && && & to ask her if she’d like to share a shower with you. If she seems& && && & uncomfortable, ask if she’d like to join you in a shower.
问:舒服吗?女人通常喜欢干净和新鲜 。 她也许会感到难为情,因为她这几个小时没洗澡。如果因为这个,你也许要问她洗澡了吗。如果她看起来不自在。问她是否愿意和你一起洗。
& && & 3. Begin by kissing her gently. Kiss her and lick her slowly and& && && & deliberately. Make some “Mmmmm” noises and let her know that& && && & you’re enjoying yourself.
用温柔地亲吻开始。吻她并慢慢地舔。发一些“Mmmmmmm”的鼻音让她知道你也在享受。
& && & 4. You have a couple of major tools, and a couple of ways to use& && && & them. Use your tongue on her clit, and your fingers on the inside.
你有两个主要的工具,两种方法来使用它们。用你的舌头舔***,手指伸进去。
& && & 5. Start with kissing and licking, then a few minutes later insert one& && && & finger. If she likes this, ask if she’d like two fingers. Go slow, as& && && & most women need to relax and get used to the stretching. If you& && && & don’t know where a clit and a G spot are, get a book.
亲吻和舔,然后几分钟后伸一根手指。如果她喜欢,问她喜不喜欢两根手指。慢慢地。大多数女人需要放松和习惯一下。如果你不知道***和G点在哪。去看书。
& && & 6.&&Mouth options: Licking up and down, side to side, in circles, directly& && && & on her clit, around it, sucking.
嘴:上下舔,左右舔,转圈舔,直接盖在***上,转圈,吸。
& && & 7. Finger(s) inside options: Sliding in and out, staying still, rubbing top& && && & or bottom or sides, rubbing a spot inside, slow, fast.
手指在里面:滑进滑出,撑,左右上下的磨擦,揉一个点,慢的,快的。
& && & 8. Try each of the mouth options until you find the one she likes best.
嘴的方法每种试一遍,直到找到她最喜欢的。
& && & 9. Try each of the finger options until you find the one she likes best.
手指的方法每种试一遍,直到找到她最喜欢的。
& && & 10.& & Combine. Once you find the magic combination, keep doing it& && && & EXACTLY that way, at EXACTLY that speed and pressure. Men like& && && & faster and harder, women usually like the same way until orgasm.
联合,一旦你嘴手很好的配合。继续做,保持那个速度和压力。男人喜欢快和坚硬。女人通常喜欢一种方法直到性高潮。
----------------------- Page 9-----------------------
& && &If you do a great job, she’ll usually want to reciprocate and use hermouth to make you feel great.
如果你做的非常好,她通常想要报答你。用她的嘴给你非常棒的感受。
& && & Do yourself a favor: Tell her what you like and how you like it. Butdon’t make it sound like you’ve done this a thousand times and you’re anexpert at describing it.
帮自己个忙:告诉她你喜欢什么告诉她你多喜欢。但别让人听起来你已经做过一千次的样子并非常擅长描述它。
& && & Say “Ohhh... I liked it when you did this...” and “It really feels goodwhen you...” Women like to know that you’re feeling good. So tell her asshe’s doing it. Tell her how you’re feeling.
说“哦,你做这个的时候我很喜欢”“感觉太好了”女人喜欢知道你感觉好。再她做的时候告诉她,告诉她你的感觉是什么。
& && & I think it’s a good idea to always be paying attention to how she’sresponding to your touching, kissing, etc.
我想总是注意她关于对你的抚摸,亲吻等等的反应是个好主意。
& && & Different women like things differently, and sex is where this makesitself more obvious.
不同的女人喜欢不同的东西。性也是如此。
& && & So.... if she liked it when you really sucked on her neck hard... andshe was pulling on you with force, then there’s a good chance that she’sgoing to like to be more ‘physical’ when it comes to sex.
如果她喜欢你重重地吻她的脖子并用力拉你。那么这是个好机会。她喜欢做一些更“肉体的”事情。
& && & So pay attention.
所以专心了
& && &At first, you’ll want to go very slowly. Only insert the very tip of yourthrobbing manhood, cowboy. Then pull it out. Then the tip. Then pull it out.Anticipation. Anticipation. Anticipation.
首先,你要非常缓慢地。插入一点点(小弟弟),然后拨出,插入,再拨出。期盼期盼期盼。
& && & Repeat “I can wait” 1,000 times.
重复“我能等”1000遍
& && & It definitely helps if you’ve made her have a great orgasm momentsbefore... as she’ll be wetter.
如果你刚刚给她一次极棒的性高潮。它肯定能帮到你。她肯定湿透了。
& && & In any event, notice what makes her feel good, and do more of itduring sex.
任何时候,关注哪些让她感觉好。在***过程中重复做。。
& && & Here’s a list (did you notice that I like lists?) of other ideas for you:
列表(你注意到我喜欢列表了吗?)
& && & 1. Try variations, like 9 fast shallow thrusts then one slow deep one.& && && & This will make her gasp every time you go deep.
换节奏像9浅1深。你每次深的时候她都会喘气。
& && & 2. Look into her eyes while you’re having sex.
看着她的眼睛。
& && & 3. Caress her body, kiss her and touch her, and remember the rest of& && && & her.关注她的身体,亲吻和抚摸她,记得她身体其余的部分。
----------------------- Page 10-----------------------&&
& & 4. This is when it’s OK to switch into “I haven’t had sex in 47 years& && && & and I’m going to take it out on you” mode. At this point it’s OK to& && && & be a wild man.
差不多的时候就转换到“我已经47年没TD了。我现在要在你向上发泄”模式。差不多的时候就要做好野蛮的男人。
& && &5. Find combinations of things that she likes. She might like to be& && && & kissed at the same time... or have her nipples pinched. Try things.& && && & Keep what works.
找到她喜欢的上下夹攻的方式。她可能喜欢同时被亲吻,或喜欢乳头被夹。试着找出来。重复做。
& && &6. If you need to stop because you’re going to blow like Mt. Vesuvius,& && && &just stop. It’s OK to pause if you need to. It builds my favorite& && && &thing: Anticipation. You don’t have to say “I’m going to ejaculate& && && & prematurely, therefore I’m going to take a break.” Just do it. Leave& && && & her thinking that you’re just so in control that you like to pause to& && && & enjoy kissing her. Same goes for if you get anxiety or just turned& && && & off. Take a break and kiss her for awhile... then get back to it.
如果你想停下来因为你快像维苏威火山一样暴发了,停下来就是了。因为你需要这么做。做我最喜欢做的事情:期盼。你不用说:我要射了。所以先停一下。不用。停下来就是了。让她去思考,你要做的就是控制,暂停并去吻他。不要焦虑,停下来吻她一会,然后继续。
& && &7. Another technique is to slow down (which women love) and imagine& && && &yourself somewhere else in order to prevent the premature EJ. Just& && && & imagine that you’re swimming in the ocean. Hear the waves, feel& && && &the water on your body, and taste the salt. This will distract your& && && & mind enough to get control.
另一个技巧是放慢速度(女人喜欢这样)想像你自己正在别的地方。想像你正在海里游泳,听海浪声,感觉身体上的水,和盐的味道。这会分散你的注意力。
& && &The theme here is to do things that are creative, but at the same timewonderful to her. By paying attention, you can learn what she likes, and atthe same time, by trying new things, surprise her.
这个主题是做一些有创造性的事,同时能给她愉悦。专心,你能学到她喜欢的东西,同时,尝试新东西,给她惊喜。
Other Ideas
& && &Here’s a good one for you: Most women like sex in the missionaryposition or woman on top. Most men love doggy-style.
这有一个好想法:大多数女人喜欢传教士体位或女在上,大多数男人喜欢小狗式。
& && &In the surveys, women say that they feel “less intimate” when they doit doggy style. So how do you get a woman to enjoy sex in the freakypositions that you love and fantasize about?
女人说那个小狗式缺少“亲密感”。那么怎样才能让女人喜欢这个姿势呢?
& && &Another good question.
& && &Here’s the short answer: Transition smoothly, and pay attention.
这有个简短的***:平稳的过渡,并专心
& && &If you want to try doggy-style because you think she’s got a sexy assand you want to look at it, don’t just flip her on her stomach...
如果你想尝试小狗式因为她有个性感的屁股而你想看见它,别抓着她的腹部把她抛起来
& && &You need to transition smoothly.
你需要平稳地过渡
& && &Here’s the how to:怎么做:
& && & 1. Let’s say that you’re on top, and you want to switch to doggy.
说:你在上面,你想想换成小狗式。
----------------------- Page 11-----------------------
& && &&&2. First, lift up her legs and thrust deep inside of her. This will be more& && && &&&of an ‘animalistic’ feel for the moment.
首先,举起她的腿深深地刺进去。这会让她有更多“期盼”的感觉。
& && &&&3. Next, push her legs over to the side so she’s still on her back, but& && && &&&her legs are slightly to the side.
接下来,把她的腿放到一边去。
& && & 4.&&Now, lean down and kiss her, pushing her legs even further over to& && && &&&the side.
现在弯腰亲她。
& && &&&5. As you’re kissing her, lean down and lay behind her in the& && && &&&‘spooning’ position while you’re still inside her.
亲她的时候,躺在她背后,小弟弟始终在她体内。。
& && & 6.&&Hold her and kiss her neck for a bit so she gets accustomed to this& && && &&&position.
亲她的脖子让她适应这个体位。
& && & 7. Start your thrusting again slowly.
重新开始活塞运动,慢慢的。
& && & 8. As you’re going at it, turn her onto her stomach and continue.
抓住她的腹部把她翻过来。
& && & 9.&&Finally, stop and pull her hips up to you and lean down to kiss her& && && &&&neck and lips... this maintains some of the ‘intimacy.’
最后,停下来把她屁股拉起来,并弯腰亲她脖子和嘴唇,这会让她感到“亲密”
& && &&&10.& & Finally, lean back and grab on. Viola! You’ve done it!
最后,向后靠。OK,你做到了。
& && & The key to getting into new and wonderful positions that you love it toTRANSITION smoothly. Later on, after she’s used to the new positions, youcan move quicker. But this is how to do it the first time!
关键是换到这个新的绝妙的体位,一定要平稳过渡。以后,她适应了这个姿势。你可以换的快点,但这是教你第一次如何做。
& && & Thanks for reading, and I hope you’ve enjoyed this material.
谢谢你的阅读,我希望你喜欢这份材料。
& && & If you have any questions or comments, or there’s something that Ineed to explain better or correct, please email me .
1.jpg (70.36 KB, 下载次数: 4)
21:19 上传
想要了解更多女友的核心内容,#推广#加微信好友,咨询学习生的恋爱艺术,让你喜欢的女生喜欢上你!
加我私人微信,获取
你可能还喜欢
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
在线时间 小时
最後?片真S
在线时间 小时
在线时间 小时
帖子太好了,感谢,还可以学英语
在线时间 小时
:handshake多谢楼主啊
在线时间 小时
重复帖子,感谢楼主分享
在线时间 小时
在线时间 小时
在线时间 小时
非常感谢非常感谢
在线时间 小时
在线时间 小时
看着好累,英语去掉,或者全部分开会好些
在线时间 小时
嘘,低调。
在线时间 小时
哥顶的不是帖子,是寂寞!
在线时间 小时
楼主教我英语吧& &指点下
39条评论网友评论
本版24小时热帖
站长推荐 /1
学习追女生的恋爱艺术,让你喜欢的人喜欢上你!加入我们坏男孩社区新手群:QQ群号。(通关密码:我要成为坏男孩)这里干货、情怀都有~就等你了!

参考资料

随机推荐