明天口语考试了,英语口语看图说话话总是卡壳,不知...

明天口语中考??
MaitreMing
你们考了吗?
考了那个区的?东莞啊你哪的天河考了什么内容?你们是什么版的不知道 说一下你们最后那个像作文那个是什么?跟你说看图说话吧好烦其实很简单的,我的那份是那个人看见一只受伤的鸟,把它带回家等它好了,放了它不要紧张不难的我们老师透的题而且听说很多都考卡通人物你们那比我们难不会说你们的中考试卷都比我们难唉那你明天几点考8点你考了没有?...
考了什么内容?
你们是什么版的
不知道 说一下你们最后那个像作文那个是什么?
跟你说看图说话吧
其实很简单的,我的那份是那个人看见一只受伤的鸟,把它带回家等它好了,放了它
我们老师透的题
而且听说很多都考卡通人物
你们那比我们难
你们的中考试卷都比我们难
那你明天几点考
你考了没有?
嘿嘿,好吧,不能太那啥了,还是默默的祝福一下你啦!
我们直接看书念的
我们就不考
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码大学英语3口语考试看图说话_中华文本库
第1页/共5页
Mr.Dohert managed to spend some hours a week at the typewriter or doing reporting for the freelance articles. At the same time,in addition to her complete routine ,sandy oversees(照料) the garden and the rest。
图2 Recently, Sandy and I had to retile the back roof. Our two little sons will help me make some long-overdue improvements on the outdoor toilet
None of us will ever forget our first winter. We were buried under five feet of snow from December through March. we kept warm inside burning our own wood, eating our own apples and loving every minute of it.
For various stories of mine, I've crawled into black-bear dens for Sports Illustrated, hitched up(拉住) dogsled racing teams for Smithsonian magazine, checked out the Lake Champlain(尚普兰) "monster" for Science Digest.
We continue to dine out once or twice a month, but now we patronize(经常光顾) local restaurants instead of more expensive places in the city. We still attend the opera and ballet but only a few times a year. We eat less meat, drink cheaper wine and see fewer movies.
I suspect not everyone who loves the country would be happy living the way we do. It takes a couple of special qualities. One is a tolerance for solitude(荒僻的地方). And the other requirement is energy-a lot of it.
第1页/共5页
寻找更多 ""小升初政策:
招生简章:
奥数练习题:
奥数知识点:
期中试题:
期末试题:
单元测试:
小学试题:
初一英语口语试题—看图说话
来源:杭州奥数网&&&&&& 15:32:01&&&&标签:
初一英语口语试题&看图说话