反恐行动月券怎么用怎么发邮件?

原文地址:
Beijing (AFP) - China has legalised overseas counter-terror operations by its military, details of a controversial new law showed, as it tries to tie violence linked to mainly Muslim Xinjiang into global concerns about extremism.
北京(法新社)&一个有争议的新法律的细节显示,中国已经合法化其军队的海外反恐行动 ,同时中国试图把以穆斯林为主的新疆暴恐事件与全球关注的极端主义联系起来。&
Under the counter-terrorism legislation passed at the weekend Beijing &may send personnel outside the border to carry out anti-terror activities& when the &relevant country& agrees, according to the text published by the official Xinhua news agency.
据官方(通讯社)&新华社发布的消息,根据本周末通过的的反恐法, 在&有关国家&同意的情况下,北京&可能派人在境外进行反恐活动 &。
美国网民评论:
Thomas 1 day ago
China has no friends. All it's neighbors hate China. Watch Beijing burn in the coming years.
中国没有盟友。邻国都讨厌中国。看北京(方面)明年(的表现吧)
C 1 day ago
The U.S. has been doing so for years, as is our right as being superior to all other nations. The fact that China thinks itself on par with us is ludicrous and should be refuted. I support the total and utter destruction of China and the genocide of all of its people.
美国已经这样做了好几年了, 事实上中国认为自己和我们是同一水平的,真很可笑(怎么没有人)反驳。我支持完全彻底毁灭中国并且使他们灭族
Allen C 1 day ago
Well done, China. Terrorists are the common enemy of the world, with your contribution, I am sure the world would be a lot more peaceful.
给中国赞一个,恐怖分子是全世界的敌人,(献出)自己的力量,我肯定世界以后肯定会有更多和平。
Skeptic 14 hours ago
Now China can officially rescue Chinese getting kidnapped in Malaysia or Philippines.
现在中国可以合法营营救马来西亚的菲利宾被绑架的中国人了。
Keystone 1 day ago
Look at this hate towards China. China has given reason, right? Unlike how the world seems to have hate towards the Philippines. Look at the world hate reaction to Miss Philippines winning Miss Universe.
看这对中国的仇恨。中国已经给出理由了,不是吗?这与世界对菲律宾的仇恨的不相同的。去看看世界对宇宙无敌的菲律宾的仇恨反应。
JeffW 1 day ago
The new Chinese law would make a forum like this impossible. Remember that.
这个新的中国法律不可能会让像我们这样的论坛诞生,记住这点(我们龙腾算吗?)
Christine 21 hours ago
Looks like China is imitating the USA, which certainly set the trend. The excuse back to the British Empire and Opium Wars days was to defend British interests, businesses, citizens abroad, which excuse was taken up by the USA and now China. Frankly, considering how bad the USA record of actually stopping terrorism is, THIS IS A GOOD THING FOR CHINA TO BE DOING.
看起来中国似乎正在模仿美国,而且也正是美国开的这个头。过去鸦片战争时候大英帝国以保护自己的利益、商业、海外平民为借口(发起鸦片战争),美国也用过这类借口,现在则轮到中国了。坦白说,看着美国在实际中那对抗恐怖主义的悲催记录,中国愿意在对反恐上面做的更多些是件好事(淡淡的嘲讽)
Amused-In-CT 10 hours ago
This is not a big deal. Crikey. They will conduct overseas operations with the agreement of the host country. This is a problem why?
这又不是什么大事情,他们在东道国的同意下才开展海外行动,天啦~为什么这是个问题?
Umalohokan 20 hours ago
as if other countries would aggree to chinas commie acts
说得好像其它国家会配合独裁中国那些***员的行动一样(&独裁&我自己加的,这个洋佬应该忘了加这个词)
John 1 day ago
The Communist's are well versed in oppression and violence.&
I would like to see ISIS murder 60 Million people in just 2 decades. The Communist's make ISIS look like amateur's when it comes to mass murder.
共产主义者非常擅长镇压和暴力啊。
我认为ISIS在未来20年内将杀死6000万人。不过提起大规模屠杀,比起共产主义者来说,ISIS还是太嫩了(是我们这个世界的共产主义者吗?)
Ron 1 day ago
Seems like a great idea to me.
我认为这是个好主意。
Winter 1 day ago&
It's nice to be in a position to give yourself rights. It's like my state's senate voting unanimously to give themselves a nice raise every year. Very nice.
能够让自己拥有权力真好。就像我们州的参议员每年都投票让他们自己获得不菲的好处。真爽。&
Aquinno The Filipino Clown 1 day ago
Flips are the most selfish people in asia .
(菲律宾的拼法?)菲律宾人是亚洲最自私的。
Alano Dalman 1 day ago
Wow! I know, exclamation points are used only by juveniles when expressing awe. But this one takes the cake! These Chinese must be taken down more than just a peg or two. They just declared themselves Gods with this latest ludicrous statement.
喔!我知道,只有青少年在表达他们敬畏的时候才会使用感叹号。但是这家伙(中国)做的太过分了,必须干倒这些中国人而不是只是给他们一点教训。他们只是用这个最新的荒唐声明来宣称他们自己是神。(意思指我们横行霸道无所顾忌)
Aquinno The Filipino Clown 18 hours ago
For the first anti terrorist target, Aquino will top that list.
至于(中国的)第一个反恐目标,阿基诺(肯定)会在(中国的反恐)名单里名列第一。
Greg 1 day ago
Maybe China will send special ops into the US to kill/capture corrupt Chinese officials hiding from Chinese authorities. They will point to how we got Osama bin Laden in Pakistan as justification.
也许中国会派遣他们的特种队进入美国,杀掉/逮捕那些躲藏的中国腐败官员。(而且)他们会用我们在巴基斯坦对付拉登的理由(来应付我们)。
Yue 1 day ago
What is the China's policies which caused XingJiang's terrorism? As far as I know the Chinese government gave XinJiang more favored policies than to other ethnic groups in China. So policies are not the cause. These people are religious extremists. If you kill civilians and terrify the public, you are terrorists, and must be killed. International community should keep the same stance that terrorism is our common enemy. If anyone make double standard, it just makes more riot to the world.
中国的哪一项政策造成了新疆省的恐怖袭击?据我所知,相对于国内其他民族,中国政府给了新疆省更多优惠的政策。所以这不是政策的原因。这些人都是宗教极端分子。如果你屠杀平民,恐吓社会大众,你就是恐怖分子,必定被围剿。国际社会必须坚持恐怖主义是世界公敌这一立场。不论谁对这一立场持双重标准,都会给世界带来更多的暴乱。
Vin 1 day ago
If you can do it white boy, I can do it better...
如果白人能做,我会做的更好&&
James 23 hours ago
Will there be Chinese Ninjas fighting in Syria and Iraq ?
有中国忍者在叙利亚和伊拉克战斗吗?
pedo 22 hours ago
Why is this news? US had been doing the same thing for decades
这也是新闻?这几十年来美国都是这么做的。
分享到微信朋友圈
打开微信,点击“发现”,使用“扫一扫”即可将网页分享到我的朋友圈。
标签列表 tags