我觉得格斗游戏是最不需要中文的游戏类型,没有之一
审判者, 积分 17745, 距离下一级还需 2255 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分17745 点注册时间最后登录
格斗不需要中文有点绝对了
P4A有故事模式,看不懂的话还是很可惜的
佣兵, 积分 425, 距离下一级还需 325 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分426 点注册时间最后登录
naoh 发表于
不太明白格斗游戏为啥要中文,同理不太明白竞速游戏,音乐游戏,弹幕游戏为啥要中文 ...
注定玩蝌蚪文的命
圣骑士, 积分 3059, 距离下一级还需 1941 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分3059 点注册时间最后登录
没中文,但不影响爽玩,人物多每天找基友狂干
战士, 积分 910, 距离下一级还需 590 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分911 点注册时间最后登录
花钱买的都没给你中文,送你的楼主还要奢望一下?
Powered by
扫描二维码
下载 A9VG 客户端(iOS, Android)&>&&>&&>&正文
作者:巴士速攻-黒翼(夏夜守望者)来源:bbs.tgbus.com
欢迎各网站、媒体以各种形式转载,转载请写明出处
  2009年2月推出家用机版本的《街头霸王4》时隔一年后再出系列续作。本作除了追加大量系列过去出现过的人物,还有若干全新原创作色登场,新的系统要素和平衡性调整也都将追加。
超级街头霸王4
SUPER STREET FIGHTER IV
Overachiever 0&
Attain all the Achievements! The path of the warrior demands this from those who walk on it!
达成所有的成就
Fashion Plate
Even a top rate fighter needs to coordinate properly! You gotta get all of the Colors first!
得到所有的服装配色
Dan the Man
Mastery of the Saikyo arts requires mastery of the Personal Action! Collect 'em all, punk!
达成Personal Action最高级
A Title does not tell all of a man, sir, but if I were to see one Title, I'd want them all...
得到全部的称号
Iconoclast
Oh my gosh, those Icons are so adorable! I gotta find Don-chan and catch 'em all!
得到全部徽章
Special Movement
Do a Special Move 100 times! If you're a true student of the Rindo-kan dojo, it's your duty!
重复一个Special Move 100次
EXtra! EXtra!
Battle requires courage! Train by using your EX Gauge to successfully land 100 EX Moves!
使用EX Gauge完成100次EX Move
Super, Man!
To battle is to win a fight with overwhelming strength! Show me you can do 100 Super Combos!
达成Super Combo数100
Ultra, Man!
If yer gonna fight, give it your all, pal. Performing 100 Ultra Combos oughta do it, eh?
达成Ultra Combo数100
It Takes Focus
Your mission, should you wish to join Delta Red, is to connect with 100 Focus Attacks!
达成100次Focus Attack
Superior Super
Trust your instincts and winning will come easy. Let's begin with 50 Super Combo finishes!
达成&Super Combo数50
Ultimate Ultra
Candy always says you gotta win with style, so go out there and perform 50 Ultra Combo finishes!
完成50次Ultra Combo
Sunspotter
Amigo, perform 365 Super or Ultra Combo finishes against your opponents! The dawn is coming!
对你的对手使出365次Super或Ultra Combo
Absolute Perfection
Lauren's waiting, so how about you finish your fights quickly and get 30 Perfects. Sound good?
完成30次&Perfect
Clear Headed
Hey! Got time to kill? Try to clear Arcade Mode on Medium or higher! That's all you gotta do!
中等难度以上完成Arcade模式
To get strong takes lots of fighting! Clear Arcade Mode on Medium or higher with all characters!
中等难度以上用全部角色完成Arcade模式
Herculean Effort
Can you finish Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using a continue? Show me you can!
一次性打通中等难度以上的Arcade模式
Hard Times
To escape death is to beat the strongest of the strong. Finish Arcade Mode on Hardest, kid!
通关最高难度的Arcade模式
Long Time No See
Do you wish for defeat? If so, complete Arcade Mode on Hardest difficulty and beat Gouken!
完成最高难度的Arcade模式并击败Gouken
Rival Schooled
&See your future by clearing every Rival Battle on Medium or higher with every character.
中等难度以上使用全部角色打通Rival Battle
Speed Freak&
Finish each round in Arcade Mode on Medium or higher in 20 seconds or less. Too easy.
以每局20秒以内完成中等难度以上的Arcade模式
Good Start
All of nature must withstand a trial. You must clear 10 trials in Trial Mode to succeed.&完成Trial
模式中的10次测验
Trail of Trials
There is no shortcut in the art of Yoga. Aim to clear any character's Trial Mode trials!
完成所有角色的Trial模式
Trial Athlete&
I shall assimilate all and be all-powerful! Clear all Trial Mode challenges, and so can you!
完成Trial模式中的所有挑战
Oh! My Car!&
Hee hee, destruction is so much fun! Score 80,000 points or more in the Car Crusher bonus stage!
在Car Crusher(打汽车)中分数达到80000以上
Barrel of Laughs
No need for barrels without oil! Score 110,000 points or more in the Barrel Buster bonus stage!
&在Barrel Buster(打油桶)中分数达到110000以上
====================招募信息====================
基本要求:1、平时有较多的闲暇时间,以保证第一时间的拿到游戏,参与攻略创作。2、要有较深的游戏资历,面对不同时期和类型的游戏能讲出自己的看法和观点。3、做事情持之以恒,绝对不可半途而废,态度决定一切。4、要有清晰的逻辑思维和饱含热情的文笔,或者其他特长。5、最关键的一点,要对游戏有爱,对攻略创作有爱。爱才是创作的原动力。急招:擅长日语或者英语以及对家用机攻略创作有兴趣的玩家们。只要你认为自己满足以上条件欢迎你们的加入。
攻略创作是会给予攻略组内部积分奖励的
提示:支持键盘“← →”键翻页

参考资料

随机推荐