CRAFTwtautoreg.exeE

Your question
&&&The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142).click OK to close the&
To help resolve this issue, use the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe) to determine which file is causing the issue, and then replace the file. To do this, follow these steps:
Open an elevated command prompt. To do this, click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run As Administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
Type the following command, and then press ENTER: sfc /scannow (yes there is a space after sfc) The sfc /scannow command scans all protected system files and replaces incorrect versions with correct Microsoft versions.
Try going into command prompt (start-&run-&cmd)
sfc /scannow
See if that helps resolve your issue.
Also is this windows 7/xp/?
When does the issue usually occur, opening a specific program or all or after a specific amount of time?
Edit: Apologies xcomvic I must have been typing mine as you had just posted your :-)
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
xcomvic said:Try This:
To help resolve this issue, use the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe) to determine which file is causing the issue, and then replace the file. To do this, follow these steps:
Open an elevated command prompt. To do this, click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run As Administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
Type the following command, and then press ENTER: sfc /scannow (yes there is a space after sfc) The sfc /scannow command scans all protected system files and replaces incorrect versions with correct Microsoft versions.
i did the above steps.
but scan stops at 10% completion
and shows the message"WINDOWS RESOURCE PROTECTION COULD NOT PERFORM THE REQUESTED OPERATION"
Kindly please guide me to solve this issue.
vinoth6664 said:i did the above steps.
but scan stops at 10% completion
and shows the message"WINDOWS RESOURCE PROTECTION COULD NOT PERFORM THE REQUESTED OPERATION"
Kindly please guide me to solve this issue.
I have also tried the sfc /scan now, however mine was successfully scanned but did not fix the issue. tried to re-install windows home premium and it still has the same erroe message Winpesi.exe application error this is the 3rd thing from this site i have tried and doesnt work, anyone have usefull information? the scan detected corrupted files and successfully repaired them but still wont work. any suggestions?
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Related resources
More resources
Read discussions in other Windows 7 categories
Ask the community
Top Experts
8254 messages since 10/19/13
92 messages since 7/4/16
257 messages since 7/25/13
All badges
Forum help
Latest Reports
Tom's Hardware Around the World
Subscribe to Tom's Hardware
About Tom's Hardware
Advertising
Purch Privacy Policy
Terms Of Use and Sale
Copyright Policy
Copyright & 2016
Group, Inc. All Rights ReservedTom's Hardware Guide &
Ad choices电脑出现 360AutoClean.exe-损坏的图像_百度知道Every domain owner should be cautious when it comes to dealing with unknown parties initiating contact concerned with protecting your domain name and/or trade name. In most cases it is a scam. Having now received more than a few emails from our hosting customers on the topic of Chinese and/or Asian domain registration emails, I figured a quick article addressing the topic would be appropriate.
The issue in question regards emails that are sent to the addresses publicly listed for a given domain name from alleged Chinese domain name registration assistance services. These emails seem to come from a variety of sources but generally seem to take the same form as the examples below (note that we have replaced the domain names in question
and left off the Chinese registrar contact info):
Example 1:
Dear President,We are the department of Asian Domain registration service in china. we have something need to confirm with you. we formally received an application on December 6, 2010. one company which called "
IP Licensing, LLC." are applying to register "yourdomain" as Brand name and the following Domain Names: yourdomain.asia.cn.hkyourdomain.hkyourdomain.in
After our initial examination, we found that the Domain Names applied for registration are as same as your company's name and trademark. these days we are dealing with it, hope to get the affirmation from your company. if your company has not authorized the aforesaid company to register these, please contact us as soon as possible. In addition, we hereby affirm that our time limit is 7 workdays. if your company files no reply within the time limit, we will unconditionally approve the application submitted by "IP Licensing, LLC.". Best Regards,[Name Removed]Senior Consultant
Example 2:
Dear Manager We are Hong Kong NewName Net Service Limited, an Service organization of Internet in China. On October 12, 2010, we formally received an application from Shanghai MingDu Technology Co., Ltd. they applied to register the internet brand (yourdomain) and some in China and Asia's domain name. During our preliminary investigation, we found that these domain names' brand is fully identical with your trademark. Therefore, we need to confirm with you, whether you consigned Shanghai MingDu Technology Co., Ltd. to register these domain names with us or not? Or, is Shanghai MingDu Technology Co., Ltd. your business partner or distributor?
If you have no relationship with this company, we assume that they have other purposes to obtain these domain names.
Currently, we have already suspended this company's application temporarily due to the seriousness of this isuue. In order to avoid the vicious domain name grabbing,
please let the relevant person make a confirmation with me via email as soon as possible. Thank you for your support to our work!
Best Regards!
[Name Removed]Registration Department ManagerHong Kong NewName Net Service Limited
Tel:xxx-xxxx xxxxFax:xxx-xxxx xxxxEmail:
var prefix = 'mailto:';
var suffix = '';
var attribs = '';
var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '=';
var addy46437 = 'xxxxxxxxx' + '@';
addy46437 = addy46437 + 'xxxxxxxxx' + '.' + 'com';
document.write( '" (also referred to as ) where a squatter that would buy up domain names of well known trade names and then attempt to request unreasonable amounts of money from the companies who they had targeted. This was a big problem for awhile and there are probably many who remember the hassles some well known companies endured, including a number of court cases. For many, that may be as much as you remember, and if that is so, it would be understandable if these types of messages struck some fear into you.
Protections from Domain Squatting
Today, however, there are consequences for squatters. In the United States there is the . Likewise U.S. domain registrars started being more careful about handling such issues, and provide a means for name dispute resolution. Internationally, the U.N. also has a means of dealing with trade name arbitration through its
As for China...
An interesting sidebar about Chinese domain name registration is that the Chinese government recently imposed some rather intrusive regulations with regard to domain registration that require domain name applicants to provide extensive personal data, including photographs of themselves. The regulations were considered so extreme that
The Moral of the Story?
If it sounds like a high pressure sales pitch, it probably is! Don't fall for this scam. If you receive a message that pertains to your domain that your not sure about, contact your hosting company.&
Want to register your own domain name but not sure what your doing?No problem.Craftix can help!Just call us.Baltimore: 410-788-5651Gettysburg: 717-549-3113114网址导航

参考资料

随机推荐