I Whats thewhats your problemm 怎么翻译

what seems to be the problem?翻译一下_百度知道What’s your problem? 的翻译是:你的问题是什么? 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
What’s your problem?
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
什么是你的问题吗?
你的问题是什么?
你的问题是什么?
什么是您的问题?
相关内容&aYou know, actually, I love you I want to love you forever 您知道,实际上,我爱你我想要永远爱您 & a你的上半生我无法参与 正在翻译,请等待... & a啊,为什么 Why & arelationshop relationshop & a日本ではメロンWaziです 在日本它是瓜Wazi & aMary的爸爸每天下午开车接她放学 Mary daddy every afternoon drives meets her to be on vacation from school & a热覆膜-铝塑复合管 The hot membrana tectoria - aluminum models the multiple-unit tube & a如果有个人跟我交流应该也很容易掌握 If has a person to exchange with me should very be also easy to grasp & aadverse events (43%) compared with 有害事件(43%)被比较的与 & awater flooding 水水淹 & afacilitating sustainable 促进能承受 & aSOFTENING CONTAINS FRAGRANT PLANT ESSENCE
DOUBLR TENDING YOUR HAIR 变柔和包含趋向您的头发的芬芳植物精华DOUBLR & ait ok ican go? 它好ican是? & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!There are four. 请输入您需要翻译的文本! 有四。 & aMaking fun of other 取笑其他 & a之不可靠岸 Cannot approach shore & aI have a kitten.She is my best friend 我有一只小猫。她是我的最好的朋友 & aI not hope to leave! My heart very trying too! Jia I love you so much! 我没有希望离开! 我的心脏非常也是尝试! Jia我爱你非常! & aIch verlasse heut dein Herz Ich verlasse heut dein Herz & a打扰你,图书馆在哪里 Disturbs you, library in where & aSchool is over.Let's go 学校是。我们去 & a他对我非常的照顾,虽然说他比我小二个月 He to my unusual attendance, although said he is younger than for two months me & aTie the two fish onto two ends a straw 栓二条鱼二个末端秸杆 & aHave you ever met anyone famous? 物产您与著名的任何人? & aTo commuters, it is an exhausting beehive of world trade and finance, mass media, business administration, fashion, and assorted entrepreneurial activities and manufacture -- a place to leave as soon as possible in the evening for the more serene atmosphere of greener suburbia (郊区). 对通勤者,它是世界贸易一个用尽的蜂箱和财务、大众传播媒体、工商管理、时尚和被分类的企业活动和制造-尽快离开的地方在晚上为更加平静的大气更加绿色的郊区居民(郊区)。 & a你知道如何照顾孩子吗? You knew how looks after the child? & aWhat do you want from life, it is necessary for you to choose and work hard, work hard, even if not successful, no regrets! What do you want from life, it is necessary for you to choose and work hard, work hard, even if not successful, no regrets! & a那你来这里 啊 Then you come here & aResponsibility is extremely heavy 正在翻译,请等待...
& a为人类的健康做出了重大的贡献 Has made the significant contribution for humanity's health & a我给你号码是希望和你交个朋友 I give you the number am the hope and you become friends & a风景是很迷人的 正在翻译,请等待...
& a中国人口太多 The Chinese population too are many & aI got some PPGU consignment 我得到了某一PPGU交托 & agive you a smile 正在翻译,请等待...
& aThe United States is truly the land of the credit card. 美国真实地是土地信用卡。 & a作为二十一世纪的学生,你们必须努力学习它并很好地掌握它 As the 21st century students, you must learn from it and diligently grasp it well & a我不在乎你说什么 I do not care about you to say any & aIn 2009 and 2010 she appeared on hit UK comedy The Inbetweeners on E4 , as Neil's sister Katie in the Series 2 episode "A Night Out in London" and Series 3's "Will's Dilemma". 2009年和2010年她在被击中的英国喜剧在E4在系列2情节出现Inbetweeners,当Neil的姐妹Katie “夜在伦敦”,并且系列3 “将困境”。 & a确信你我双方能圆满的达成交易 Believes firmly your my both sides to be able complete to achieve the transaction & a4月17日,2011年北京国际长跑节圆满落幕,约万名首都各界群众和多名外国友人齐聚***广场,参加本次长跑活动,长跑活动共分为两组,分别是5公里和10公里比赛,尽管早晨天气仍有些寒意,但是各个参赛选手却兴致勃勃,摩拳擦掌。这次比赛也加深了群众们对科学运动等健康理念的认识 On April 17, in 2011 the Beijing international long-distance race festival ends completely, approximately ten thousand capital populace from all walks of life and the famous foreign friend oligomerization Tiananmen Square, participate in this long-distance race activity, the long-distance race activ & a2g
love you so much 正在翻译,请等待...
& aTCL借 TCL borrowing & a我走在街上 I walk on the street & athe way i was inside 方式我是里面 & a已开通并发流 Has cleared the concurrent class & aBuses run three times a dday into town so you may take a bus there 公共汽车跑三次攻击开始日入镇,因此您也许采取公共汽车那里 & aDo the experiment 做实验 & a你明天什么时候,在哪儿  ?***  When will you, be at tomorrow where? Telephone & a它注重系统推理和教学策略,着重于学生智力的开发和能力的培养,对教学质量的改进有着深远的影响。 It pays great attention to the system inference and the teaching strategy, emphatically in the student intelligence development and ability raise, has the profound influence to the quality of teaching improvement. & atheir 'clients' who are the various users 正在翻译,请等待...
& awill marry you next life 与您结婚下生活 & awho can tell me “you are not alone” 谁可能告诉我“您不是单独” & a端午节是5月5日。 Dragon Boat Festival is on May 5. & a你玩完了 You played & aShe found that there was water warn sb of the ground when she got home 她发现有水警告地面的sb,当她回家庭 & aWhat’s your problem? 什么是您的问题? &英语翻译The Wrong MedicineA farmer had a very valuable cow.He took very good care of this cow and one day when it was ill,he was very worried.He telephoned the vet.“What’s the problem?” the vet asked him when he arrived.“My cow’s very sick,” the farmer said.“I don’t know what’s the matter with her.She’s lying down and won’t stand up.She won’t eat,and she’s making a strange noise.”The vet looked at the cow.“She’s certainly sick,” she said,“and she needs to take some very strong medicine.”He took a bottle out of his case,and put two pills into his hand.“Give her these,” he said.“They should make her better.”“How should I give them to her?” the farmer asked.The vet gave him a long tube.“Put this tube in her month,” he said,“then put the pills in the tube and blow.That’ll make her swallow them.”The vet went away.The next day he came to the farm again.The farmer was sitting outside his house looking very miserable.“How’s your cow?” the vet asked.“No change,” the farmer said,“and I’m feeling very strange myself.”“Oh?” the vet said.“Why?”“I did what you said,” the farmer explained.“I put the tube in the cow’s mouth and then put two pills down it.”“And?” the vet asked.“The cow blew first,” the farmer said.
用错了药一个农民有一头很宝贵的奶牛.他对这牛呵护有加.一天,牛病了,农民非常担心,于是打***给兽医.“什么问题?”兽医到了后问农民.“我的牛病的很厉害,”农民说,“我不知道她怎么了.她一直躺着不起来,也不吃东西,而且还一直发出奇怪的声音.”兽医看了看牛.“她确实病了.”兽医说,“这牛需要用点药力强劲的药.”他从自己的箱子里拿出一个瓶子,倒了两片药到他手里.“给她吃这些,”他说,“这能让她好点.”“我怎么喂她?”农民问.兽医给了农业一个长管子.“把这管子放到她嘴里,”兽医说,“然后把药放在管字里吹,这就能让奶牛吞下药去.”兽医走了.第二天兽医又来了.农民正郁闷的坐在他的房子外面.“你的奶牛怎么样了?”兽医问道.“没变化,”农民说,“但我自己感觉很奇怪.”“哦?”兽医说,“为什么?”“我按你说的做,”农民解释道,“我把管子放到牛的嘴里,然后把那两片药放进去.”“然后呢?”兽医问.“奶牛先吹气了.”农民说.绝对亲手翻译哈~看看先~唉,一楼二楼绝对是软件翻译啊……,我还给你按中文格式排版了哈~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
错误药一农民有一非常宝贵母牛.他很好照顾这母牛和它身体不适一天,他是非常发愁.他给兽医打***.“What’sproblem?”兽医问他什么时候他到来 .“Mycow’s病情非常严重的”说农民.“Idon’t知识what’s 物质有的她.She’s撒谎挫折和won’t站立向上的移动.她won’t吃的东西和 she’s使a成为奇怪noise.”兽医看母牛.“She’s当然生病”她假定“and她必定拿一...
一位农夫有一个非常宝贵的牛。他细心的照顾这牛,总有一天,当它病了,他非常担心。他打***给兽医。
“什么问题?”他问他的兽医时抵达。
“我的牛病得很严重,”农夫说。“我不知道她怎么了。她躺下来,不能站起来。她不吃的,她发出了一种奇怪的声音。”
兽医看着那头母牛。
“她当然是生病了,”她说,
“她需要采取一些非常强力的药物...
错了药一个农民有一个非常宝贵的牛。他注意到这个牛,有一天,它生病照顾得很好,他很担心。他打***给兽医。“我的牛病得很重,”农夫说。 “我不知道什么是与她的事情。她躺着,也不会站起来。她不会吃,她作出了奇怪的声音。““出了什么问题?”兽医问他时,他来了。“我的牛病得很重,”农夫说。 “我不知道什么是与她的事情。她躺着,也不会站起来。她不会吃,她作出了奇怪的声音...
一位农夫有一个非常宝贵的牛。他细心的照顾这牛,但有一天,它病了,他非常担心。他打***给兽医。
“出了什么问题?”他的兽医时抵达问他。
“我的牛病得很严重,”农夫说。“我不知道她怎么了。她躺下来,不能站起来。她不吃,还发出了一种奇怪的声音。”
兽医看着那头母牛。
“她当然是生病了,”她说,
“她需要采取一些非常强力的药物...
扫描下载二维码

参考资料

随机推荐