求上古oblivionmodmanager Mod Manager

&相关说明:
&您可能需要的资源:The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Topic Details
Unofficial Oblivion patches and Nexus Mod Manager
HelloI'm trying to install the three oblivion unofficial patches for the base game, Shrivering Isles and the other DLCs which can be found here: But when I try to install a second patch it asks me if I want to overwrite files or notSo my question is...What's the correct way to install these three patches without conflicts and should I overwrite when it asks or not?Ty in advance
Showing - of
21 Nov @ 3:23pm
I am not 100% sure because it has been a while, but because the names of the Unofficial patches are similiar the first question it asks might be do you want to upgrade, select no, then select yes on the next prompt.It is generally not a good idea using NMM for Oblivion in the first place, unless you really know what you are doing as most mods are not compatible, but from what I can tell the Unofficial patches should be okay. Thanks for the reply, I didn't know NMM wasn't a good way to install Oblivion modsSo any mod I want can be installed with Oblivion Mod Manager you say?
21 Nov @ 3:34pm
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 21 Nov @ 2:06pmPosts: 3
More discussions
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website

参考资料

随机推荐