2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:200 &&
建议信作文
你可能关注的文档:
??????????
??????????
建议信作文
篇一:高中建议信书信模板高中英语满分书信作文模板----建议信Dear______,①Youhaveaskedmeformyadvicewithregardto______,andIwilltrytomakesomeconductivesuggestionshere.②Inmyhumbleopinion,youwouldbewisetotakethefollowingactions:______(建议的内容).③Ihopeyouwillfindtheseproposalsuseful,andIwouldbereadytodiscussthismatterwithyoutofurtherdetails.Yourssincerely,LiMing以下大家整理出来了高考英语作文中的万能句子。对考生会有很大帮助的。Recently,theproblemof…hasarousedpeople'sconcern.最近,……问题已引起人们的关注.The(Internet)hasbeenplayinganincreasinglyimportantroleinourday-to-daylife.Ithasbroughtalotofbenefitsbuthascreatedsomeseriousproblemsaswell.互联网已在我们的生活中扮演着越来越重要的角色.它给我们带来了许多好处,但也产生了一些严重的问题.Nowadays,(overpopulation)hasbecomeaproblemwehavetoface.如今,(人口过剩)已成为我们不得不面对的问题了.Itiscommonlybelievedthat…/Itisacommonbeliefthat…人们一般认为……Manypeopleinsistthat…很多人坚持认为……Withthedevelopmentofscienceandtechnology,moreandmorepeoplebelievethat…随着科技的发展,越来越多的人认为……Alotofpeopleseemtothinkthat…很多人似乎认为……引出不同观点:People'sviewson…varyfrompersontoperson.Someholdthat….However,othersbelievethat….人们对……的观点因人而异.有些人认为……,然而其他人却认为……Peoplemayhavedifferentopinionson…人们对……可能会有不同的见解.Attitudestowards(drugs)varyfrompersontoperson.人们对待吸毒的态度因人而异.Therearedifferentopinionsamongpeopleasto…关于……,人们的观点大不相同.Differentpeopleholddifferentattitudestoward(failure).对(失败)人们的态度各不相同。一、假如你是李明,你发现部分同学每次遇到重要考试,都会出现一些焦虑症状。请你用英语写一封信,向某学生英文报编辑反映该问题。信的内容应包括下列要点:焦虑症状建议头晕、乏力、睡眠不好、食欲不振等1.考前制定好合适的复习计划2.考试期间正常作息3.睡前洗热水澡、喝热牛奶等有助于睡眠其他建议(内容由考生自己拟定)注意:1.根据以上内容写一篇短文,不要逐句翻译,可适当增加细节以使行文连贯。2.要准确使用语法和词汇;使用一定的句型、词汇,清楚、连贯地表达自己的意思;3.词数:100个左右。开头已给出,不计词数。参考词汇:头晕--dizzy(adj.)Deareditor,I’mLiMingofSeniorThree,GuangmingMiddleSchool.I’mwritingtotellyouaboutsomesymptomsofanxietyamongusstudentsbeforeexams.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________LiMing二、在紧张的高三备考阶段,英语老师为了提高复习效率,广泛征求学生意见。假如你叫张华,请根据以下提示,给英语老师写封信,表达你们的需求和建议。●适当放慢进度,留出思考时间●反复训练重要、易错知识点●指导方法●减少作业量以保证质量●给予更多鼓励注意:1.根据以上内容写一篇短文,不要逐句翻译,可适当增加细节以使行文连贯。2.要准确使用语法和词汇;使用一定的句型、词汇,清楚、连贯地表达
正在加载中,请稍后...您所在位置: &
 &  & 
人教版新目标Unit6 I'm watching_TV知识点.doc5页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
你可能关注的文档:
??????????
??????????
Unit6 I’m watching TV
一、词组、短语及用法
1.do one’s homework(此处的do是“做”的意思)
2.talk on the phone 打***交谈
3.watch look
的大致区别:
观看,看watch TV 看电视watch a football game 看一场足球比赛
看见(看的结果)I can see the bird in the tree.
看(看的动作) Please look at the blackboard.
read阅读,读书,读报 She is reading a story.
4.go to the movies去看电影5.That sounds good. 那听起来不错
7.at six o’clock在六点钟
8. wait for sb /sth
等侯某人/某物
9. all 、 also 、often 、never
等副词应该放在be动词,情态动词及助动词之后,行为动词之前。
He never stop talking. I often get up at six.
We are all students The boys can also swim.
They all like EnglishLions also come from South Africa.
10. thanks for sth 谢谢某物Thanks for your letter
thanks for doing sth 谢谢做了某事
Thanks for joining us.
11. some of + 宾格代词(us / you /them ) some of us 我门当中的一些人 Some of +名词复数 some of
the students 一些学生
12. in the first /second /next / last photo 在第一/第二/下一个/最后一张照片里
13. at school 在学校at home 在家at the pool 在游泳池
at the mall在商店
14. be with sb
与某人一起 He is with his parents他和他的父母在一起。
15. with 是一个介词,with短语不能做主语:请区别以下两个句子:
Tom with his friends is playing soccer.
Tom and his friends are playing soccer.
16. a photo of my family
一张我家的照片
17. what about doing sth. 用于提出建议,做点什么怎么样?
What about watching TV18. ***中介绍自己:This is …speaking或 It is …speaking 问对方是谁:Who is that或 Is that …speaking19. Not much
Nothing much没忙什么 be free 空闲的
20. join sb. for sth./ doing sth. 和某人一起做某事21. live with sb. 和某人住在一起
live in +地名 住在某地
正在加载中,请稍后...I feel so bad and stupid
I am 39 weeks and 4 days....Wednesday is supposed to be THE day..... I feel terrible because my fear of the delivery (and the unknown) is out weighing my excitement.
Everyones telling me ways to speed things up..... but then I know whats too come before I can meet my little man that I'm too damn scared to try anything. But the waiting is driving me crazy. PLEASE TELL ME IM NOT THE ONLY WHO FEELS THIS WAY????? or am I being a terrible person???
Page 1 of 1
I feel the same way I'm 37 weeks and 2 days and I am scared I want to meet our princess but I don't know if. I'm dilateing and I'm due in August
I feel the same way I'm 37 weeks and 2 days and I am scared I want to meet our princess but I don't know if. I'm dilateing and I'm due in August
Just remember, it's only temporary.and you can ask for pain meds at Any time.
I wouldn't be looking into inducing labor, i would be looking into how to make labor shorter.
For example studies show raspberry leaf tea shortens labor
Just remember, it's only temporary.and you can ask for pain meds at Any time.
I wouldn't be looking into inducing labor, i would be looking into how to make labor shorter.
For example studies show raspberry leaf tea shortens labor
I was the same way, i cried as time got closer with my first son. All i could think was wth are you doing, i was so damn scared. It wasnt as bad as i thought, and here i am pregnant with my third child. It will be ok, pain meds help. Good luck try to relax and know that once your baby is in your arms you will realize it was all worth it.
I was the same way, i cried as time got closer with my first son. All i could think was wth are you doing, i was so damn scared. It wasnt as bad as i thought, and here i am pregnant with my third child. It will be ok, pain meds help. Good luck try to relax and know that once your baby is in your arms you will realize it was all worth it.
Don't worry im the same way I'll be 38 weeks friday and im excited for her to be here but im scared to give birth. Everyone keeps telling me to have it natural no meds. But this is my first one. I don't want to scare myself and never want to do it again.
Don't worry im the same way I'll be 38 weeks friday and im excited for her to be here but im scared to give birth. Everyone keeps telling me to have it natural no meds. But this is my first one. I don't want to scare myself and never want to do it again.
Same is happening to me I am due the same day as you and I feel exactly the same, I might be induce cause I have no signs of dilatation :( feel so scared
Same is happening to me I am due the same day as you and I feel exactly the same, I might be induce cause I have no signs of dilatation :( feel so scared
Your Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
I feel so bad and stupid
I am 39 weeks and 4 days....Wednesday is supposed to be THE day..... I feel terrible because my fear of the delivery (and the unknown) is out weighing my excitement.
Everyones telling me ways to speed things up..... but then I know whats too come before I can meet my little man that I'm too damn scared to try anything. But the waiting is driving me crazy. PLEASE TELL ME IM NOT THE ONLY WHO FEELS THIS WAY????? or am I being a terrible person???
Answer this question
Royal Oak, MI
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
commented on 's
Today's destination.....The...
commented on 's
Communities
Pregnancy: Age 35+ Community Resources
Royal Oak, MI
MedHelp International.
All rights reserved.