my holiday 英语作文加中文

初二英语作文带翻译-我的假期my holiday
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】★以下是无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《初二英语作文带翻译-我的假期my holiday》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道。
My vacation was very interesting. I did my homework on first day. I played table tennis on second day. I watched TV on the third day. I went shopping on the fourth day. But I liked my going shopping best.On Sunday, I went to a shopping center with my mother. The shopping center wasn't far from my home. It took us about ten minutes to get there on foot. The shopping center was very big. There were all kinds of things. Every day a lot of people go there to buy things. It opens at eight in the morning and closes at nine at night. Now, I was helping my mother buying things. I had a shopping list in my hand. We were looking for things on the shopping list. After staying in the shopping center for about two hours, we got all the things and walked home.What did you do when you were on vacation?
我的假期非常有趣。第一天我做功课。第二天我打乒乓球。在第三天,我看电视。第四天我去购物。我最喜欢的事情是去购物。星期日,我和我的妈妈去了购物中心,购物中心离我家不远。步行到那里花了我们大约十分钟。购物中心是非常大的。有各种各样的东西。每天都有很多人去那里买东西。早晨八点开门,晚上九点关门。现在,我在帮妈妈买东西。我在我的手上有一个购物清单。我们正在寻找购物清单上的东西。逗留约两小时购物中心后,我们得到了所有的东西,走回家。你度假时你是怎么做的?待解决问题&
my holiday英语作文30字
my holiday英语作文30字
更新时间: 12:47
一篇英语作文,字数一百字左右,题目,My University Life 要求,1...
My university life I am proud of being a university student. I like my university life as it is so wonderful time in my youth. As being born in small village of the remote countryside, I didn't have a good education environment. However, I set a goal and felt confident to be a university student. After hard study, I passed the entrance examination
环保作文400字
6亿年前。有一颗蔚蓝色的星球诞生在浩瀚的宇宙中,她是那样美丽。那就是我们的母亲——地球。 46亿年后的今天,也虽风华正茂,但却不在意气风发,因为他最小的孩子——人类,令她很伤心。 在当今世界上人类正以急快的速度来毁灭我们自己的家园。因为森林被破坏,大气污染,水土流失,使地球上每天都有100个物种消失,按这样的速度到2010年地球上将会有100万种生物在地球上消失。这是多么可怕的一组数据啊!到那时,亚洲象和东北虎会永远成为历史的遗迹。环境问题不仅是某个国家或某个区域的问题,目前已经发展成全球性的问题了。环境污染问题日益严重,废气、废水甚至固体废弃物都可以从一国转移到另一国。有些环境问题甚至影响着全人类的生存与发展。例如,亚马孙河流域热带雨林的破坏,会对全球的气候产生影响;大气中CO2浓度的升高
关于环保作文600字
环境对于我们来说,是非常重要的,它就像一把大伞,为我们遮风挡雨保护我们的家园,如果离开了这把神奇的伞,那我们的家园就会像撒哈拉大沙漠一样,一片死气沉沉,荒无人烟。所以我要向全球发出意示,让我们一起保护环境吧! 然而现在我们身边,环境越来越恶化,有一次我看见一个大人在路边随便丢了一张纸,我非常伤心,心想如果每个人都丢一张废纸,那么这个世界会是什么后果呢?真是太可怕了,整个世界就会变成白色的垃圾站,越想越可怕,我急忙把这个纸片捡起来,丢进垃圾桶里。还有一次,我在电视上看见一篇有关环境的报道:福建那边的江水浑浊不清,江里的鱼都死了,浮在了江面,每条鱼的嘴里都吐着白沫,江边还飘着白色垃圾,有小食品袋,糖果皮。。。。。。这一景象真是惨不忍睹。人们的生活水平在提高,自身的环保意识却在下降。还有那些没有道
一个英语作文,200字之内, 题目,我希望从大学生活中得到什么
Moment of entering university campuses, I thought University I wanted what is life? I'm looking forward to college life is meaningful, dynamic, it is the most wonderful memories of my youth. I think that entrepreneurship is a good choice. Of course, it is not without disturbing my studies. Have you ever thought how the University had? To be honest,
翻译学农英语作文
Today is we first day the grade study agriculture day---4.29! Our entire grade needs to go to the Zhuhai agriculture branch center to study one day-long study agriculture activity! Arrives at the agricultural branch center! We visited each kind of truck crops first! In the afternoon we study rub the soybean milk! The 2nd day of morning, we have lis
初中英语作文,翻译
Everyone has their own dreams, I am the same. But my dream is not a lawyer, not a doctor, not actors, not even an industry. Perhaps my dream big people will find it ridiculous, but this has been my pursuit! My dream is to want to have a folk life! I want it to become a beautiful painting, it is not only sharp colors, but also the colors are bleak,
《我的暑假生活》作文 700-900字
我给你200分,你给我写篇
关于环保的作文500-600字
小议环保 保护环境,就是保护人类生存的环境,使地球不受到污染。环保意识,从我做起,从点点滴滴做起,从一张小纸屑开始做起。 同学们你们知道吗?“环保”这两个字写起来十分容易,但是做起来却十分的困难。如果我们不做到“环保”,那么也许在五年后,也许在十年后,也许就在未来的某一天,我们的世界又将会变成什么样子的呢?可能是天灰蒙蒙的,到处都可以看到垃圾,每隔三两天就会来一次沙尘暴,就会来许许多多人们无发想象的事情…… 我真的不敢再想象下去、再写下去了,这真的太可怕了。但是如今又有多少的人是真真正正地在环保呢?你们看,每个垃圾桶旁都有数不胜数的垃圾。尽管这些垃圾离垃圾桶只有一步之遥,但是四周围来来往往的人没有一个人会将这些垃圾投入垃圾桶内,大家对它都不约而同的做到视而不见;有多少棵树在被砍伐,送往工厂,
关于环保的作文 初中生 600字
自己写好点,只给你参考,别照抄啊保护环境,从我做起一天我和爸爸出去买菜,在走之前爸爸的衣服一不小心弄脏了了,我就回家拿了一大块卫生纸给爸爸把衣服擦干净了,擦完后还剩一块,爸爸就把它装在了口袋里。 我们走在半路碰到一个小狗的粪便,我看了便就绕了过去,而爸爸却拿出那块没有用的卫生纸蹲下。我一开始对爸爸的行为感到很诧异,但是当爸爸将狗粪便拿起来并扔进垃圾桶里时我恍然大悟,原来爸爸要清理狗粪便。爸爸的行为深深地感动了我,我明白了——爸爸是在为后面的行人“铺路”呀!我看到爸爸的行为后决定也为大家做点什么,于是我回家拿了一块湿的抹布亲手把粪便的残渣清理干净,然后再把抹布扔到垃圾箱里。爸爸看到我的行为后笑了,会心地笑了,我也很开心,因为我也做了一件好事啊! 还有一次,我和爸爸、妈妈去洗海澡到哪里后我们惊呆
急翻译英语!时间是日16时30分,地点四川省攀枝花市!
time:4:30PM,August 30th,2008place: Panzhihua City, Sichuan Province
My university life I am proud of being a university stu...
6亿年前。有一颗蔚蓝色的星球诞生在浩瀚的宇宙中,她是那样美丽。那就是我们的母亲——地球。 46亿年后的今天,也...
环境对于我们来说,是非常重要的,它就像一把大伞,为我们遮风挡雨保护我们的家园,如果离开了这把神奇的伞,那我们的...
&本站QQ官方微博:@jixiaoJE &
Copyright &&&(JE中专网)&&All Rights Reserved.
网站版权与免责声明
①由于各方面不确定的因素,有可能原文内容调整与变化,本网所提供的相关信息请网友以权威部门公布的正式信息为准.
②本网转载的文/图等稿件出于非商业性目的,如转载稿涉及版权及个人隐私等问题,请在两周内邮件联系当前位置: &
MY HOLIDAY 我的假期my holiday英语作文
现在的英语越来越普及,随着英语的不断深入,英语作文变得越来越重要,下列是一些英语作文供大家参考。
my holiday_英语作文It has been 2 days since i didn't come here and write my diary.today is the totally holiday for the first time. i got so much fun.i went to meet a friend who i didnt know before.she is my college's girlfriend in the future.hehe.but unfortunately, when we get there,she wasn't there.we got a little depress .I'm recieved a lot of messages from many friends unkonwn.here,I'm wanna say thanks to all of you and your supporting.because i am lazy, so sometimes i cant find the right time to read your diarys,and leave some message to show my support,hope you will not think me slefish.that's all today.thanks to all of you.范文二:I went to the moon on Dec. 25th. But the moon is very cold. So I brought a lot of warm clothes and I wore some warm clothes. Then I took a spaceship to the moon.When I arrived at the moon. I could see a lot of ETs. The ETs were very nice. I was excited on the moon because the ETs were my good friend from the second day. They stayed with me in a big fancy hotel. The hotel was the best hotel on the moon. So they treated me very nice. And I saw some racks, some buildings and the moon KFC. The moon buildings were very high and advanced. And the moon racks were very big. The moon KFC was bigger than KFC on earth. So I liked the moon. We always had own meals in the moon KFC. And I played with the ETs on the moon. I was interested in the moon. Because there are a lot of interesting things that I never experenced when I‘m on the earth. but I left there on January. 1st. When I left there, the ETs gave me a lot of presents. Then I went back home by a spaceship!I‘m sure I‘ll visit the moon again next year!My holiday 范文三:My holiday was good. I stayed at home for sometime. I went to Tianyi Square and bought same games. But one day, my monther, my younger brother and I went to Tianyi digital square to buy games. And I bought a new uniform in the evening. I'd like to have a glass of apple juice my monther bought it for me. I says, & Thanks a lot. & I bought some shoes. I want a pair of sports shoes. In the shop, the wonderful song added tour pleasure. I see the black shoes. my monther says, & There are beautiful !&I was happy that day, because I went to Tianyi Square and had a lot of fum.以上便是关于 “ 英语写作范文 ”的具体内容了, 更多相关内容请关注 相关推荐:
上一篇:下一篇:
将此信息分享到:my holiday英语作文带翻译字数30字差不多
My summer holiday I had a happy summer holiday because I did many interesting things.I went to the beach and I swam in the sea.I called my friend and played with them.I visited my grandparents and ate much delicious food.Then I went to the zoo whit my sister.I was very happy.Because I saw a lot of animals.They were very lovely.So I took photos of all animals.I liked the butterflies best.They were colourful and beautiful.My sister liked it too.I had a wonderful summer holiday this year.What about you?Can you tell me somthing about it?我的暑假我有一个快乐的暑假,因为我做了很多有趣的事情.我去了海滩,我在海里游泳.我叫我的朋友和他们一起玩.我拜访了我的祖父母和吃了很多美味的食物.然后我与我的妹妹去了动物园.我很高兴.因为我看见了很多动物.他们是非常可爱的.所以我把所有的动物的照片.我最喜欢蝴蝶.它们美丽多彩.我姐姐也喜欢它.今年我度过了一个愉快的暑假.你呢?你能告诉我一些关于它的?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文my holiday,加上中文意思
My holidayIn my holiday, I did a lot of things, this holiday, I am very busy, very happy, this is a fun, busy weekend.On Saturday morning, I got up early, I do my homework. In the afternoon,...
我知道 但是不想告诉你。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

参考资料

随机推荐