要60个英语单词单词,我很急,要快啊。如果好的话,我再加分。

会英语的进来!帮我写一篇英语作文,不用太长,60个单词左右,词汇不要太难,初一水平就可以,把比较难的词汇用拼音或者字教我怎么读主题:星空或夜空,伸手摘星追梦还会慢慢加分
the sky at night -------\x0cWhen I look to the sky through(通过 读:四如)my window at night,I will always find it beautiful.sometimes i see the stars blink(星星眨眼睛 读:不林克),i will even hold out(伸出)my hands,dreaming I become a bird.I fly in the sky,touch(触摸 读:他去)the cloud and pick up the stars.What a beautiful scene!I wish it could come ture!楼主,我真的尽力了.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
六十个单字还算作文阿 要写些甚么内容也有必要说阿
the long summer night ,bright(不RUAI 他) stars are shining(晒宁) in the black(布莱克) sky . looking out of my window, i see not only the stars , but also my dreams. how i wish i can fly into the sky and pick...
Last year,I looked the sky in my bedroom.There were many bright stars inthe sky.They were like many smiling faces.At that moment,I had a wonderfuldream,I wanted to pick the star myself.
什么啊~我5年级已经要写4-7段英文作文了。还要60字左右!我kao~~+_+晕啊~~我要的是单词左右啊!!哎~你们就好我就惨了!!~~
扫描下载二维码关于5.12四川汶川地震的英语作文60个单词左右好的话我加分60个单词啊60啊
冰枫剑鲨271
May 12th is an ordinary day in 2008,it is in this day that shocking earthquake happened in Sichuan province,China.The earthquake destroyed nearly everything in Wenchuan country Sichuan province.It was terrible.We can't describle the scene what we saw with any words.Thousands of people were injured even died.And thousands of children became such unlucky ones who lost fathers or mothers ,they longed to have families to continue their lives .I am sympathetic to their fate !But I believed that we can fight against the fate and change it .For example ,there many people keeping living without food or water for about 100 hours during the earthquake!What an unbelievable thing it is !their great spirits showed the powerful life vitality of humans!However,they must keep fighting against the death .Many schools were destroyed and there were many students and teachers who left us forever.Sadness,hoplessness and different kinds of danger spreaded out here and there !But ,fortunately ,love is around us :the Communist party helps us ,the army helps us ,the people all over the world help us .They offer us with money ,goods ,love and so on !For example ,li lian ji,a warm-hearted man ,offered us with 20 million yuan !With the help of the such a large love ,we will over come the damage of the earthquake and face our beautiful future !
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
关于5.12四川汶川地震的英语作文May 12th is an ordinary day in 2008,itis in this day that shocking earthquake happened in Sichuan province,China.The earthquake destroyed nearly everything in Wenchan county Sich...
Earthquake in Sichuan12th May,as usual, children were studying in school,bosses in shop were busy for their business drivers were driving......Everything was usual.But at 14:28,there was a big ea...
扫描下载二维码

参考资料

随机推荐