I’m very sorry for reply lateI’m late. I ___________ and told...

4-06-I?? a Little Teapot_土豆_高清视频在线观看?EUR|?EUR?EUR|?EUR
your position :&&&&&& &content
Australian girl Caz: I?? a reporter in Harbin
One time, Caz interviewed some Chinese people. After the interview, the Chinese friends invited her to have a dinner. One of the Chinese friends said: ???? sorry. I want to ???渚库EUR?(means go to washing room).??Caz was confused and said: ??hat does?逛究mean???One of them replied: ??t means going to the wash room.??Several days later, her Chinese student wanted to visit her and called her: ?? have some problems with my English examination. Can I come when you are?逛究(means convenient)???Caz was annoyed and said: ??ou can come whenever you want but when I?逛究(means go to washing room), you can??.??Caz couldn?? help but laugh. She said: ?? have been to many countries, but the languages are not as difficult as Chinese. The meanings of Chinese words are very rich. I cannot understand the differences of words in the sentence, which sometimes makes me embarrassed.??While Caz expressed that since she became a reporter, she had to study Chinese hard.
These days, Caz is busy planning to go traveling with her friends. She mostly travels around China. Caz said: ?? have lived in China for nearly 2 years and I have only gone to Guangzhou and Harbin. I only know a little about this country. I want to know more about China as well as its folk culture through traveling. It will give me a lot of help in my work.??Caz plans to go to Tibet, Inner Mongolia and other places. She will observe and learn in order to collect energy and knowledge for her further interviews.&&&&[4]
Wang Chenyu
?EUR?EUR?EURSource锛?
?EUR?EUR?EUR Editor锛?按住视频可进行拖动
嵌入分享:
&正在加载...
***爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失上传时间:
Rain 101231跨年演唱会《I?? Coming》粉丝自拍01
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩

参考资料